PDA

View Full Version : We're baaaack!!!

Dr House
03-06-2011, 04:38 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Really? This is the best team in the NBA? What kind of pitiful performance is this, on national TV nonetheless?

Truth is there is nothing the Spuds could do. It's not their fault. The Lakers decided to show the world what they're all about and they're unstoppable when they play at this level. You guys will never admit it, but you know deep down the season is over. The switch has been flipped and there's nothing the NBA can do about it.

It must be soooo agonizing to work this hard for HCA only to have us take it away after 1 game:rollin The only thing that might stop us from sweeping your asses is for Duncan to channel some of his inner youth but with the way Bynum has shat all over him it might not even matter:lmao

The 3 peat is inevitable, see ya'll next year when we go for 4 in a row!!!!:toast

tBQ0_9IFzU0

SpurAddict561
03-06-2011, 04:40 PM
You been waiting 62 games to get in here huh? hahah

crc21209
03-06-2011, 04:41 PM
:lol Fucking trolls are gonna come out of nowhere today....

ChuckD
03-06-2011, 04:42 PM
We're just coasting to the one seed. It's just the regular season, right?

Spursmania
03-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Wow- one game and you think it's over. Really??

Spurs rock
03-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Spurs just having a bad shooting day, nothing to worry about.

LakerHater
03-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Whoa, thought they jus coast..... LOL!!

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Keep rolling Lakers only 7 more to catch us!

I'm sure the Lakers are just petrified of not having HCA against SA

thispego
03-06-2011, 05:03 PM
We're just coasting to the one seed. It's just the regular season, right?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

too true. lakers fans are funny if they think we care aout losing this game

Basketball Power
03-06-2011, 05:03 PM

really? is this massacre taking place in SA or LA?

dbreiden83080
03-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Laker trolls will be partying all night..

DazedAndConfused
03-06-2011, 05:05 PM
This is a well known Mav troll. It's alarming how many Spur fans still fall for this guy.

The real "DrHouse" doesn't have a space in his name.

baseline bum
03-06-2011, 05:08 PM
LOL @ the real Dr House bitching about the fake one.

Spurs rock
03-06-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm sure the Lakers are just petrified of not having HCA against SA

It's not about HCA, it's about the LAL and DAL playing each other before they play the Spurs. :toast

TampaDude
03-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Yeah...the Lakers are back...7 games back... :lol

spurspokesman
03-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Laker trolls will be partying all night..

At our expense.:bang. Forgettable game. Hey I rather this happen now and light more of a fire under our asses going into the playoffs.

j-money24
03-06-2011, 05:31 PM

Have you seen all these laker fans in the game today?
We already have HCA secured against you guys hahaha

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Yeah...the Lakers are back...7 games back... :lol
:lol

jeebus
03-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Another
Bump
Classic

Bill_Brasky
03-06-2011, 05:53 PM
OP is a faggot. Stealing koolaid's shtick.......that ain't cool.

Horse
03-06-2011, 06:11 PM

Really? This is the best team in the NBA? What kind of pitiful performance is this, on national TV nonetheless?

Truth is there is nothing the Spuds could do. It's not their fault. The Lakers decided to show the world what they're all about and they're unstoppable when they play at this level. You guys will never admit it, but you know deep down the season is over. The switch has been flipped and there's nothing the NBA can do about it.

It must be soooo agonizing to work this hard for HCA only to have us take it away after 1 game:rollin The only thing that might stop us from sweeping your asses is for Duncan to channel some of his inner youth but with the way Bynum has shat all over him it might not even matter:lmao

The 3 peat is inevitable, see ya'll next year when we go for 4 in a row!!!!:toast

tBQ0_9IFzU0
We still beat you 2 out of 3 what you did'nt really wanna win the first two? Go suck your moms dick.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-06-2011, 06:12 PM

tBQ0_9IFzU0

I couldn't have said it any better my nigga.

Killakobe81
03-06-2011, 06:19 PM
I will say this if that is the type of "crowd advantage" the Spurs have then you dont really have HCA ...Many laker fans were in the AT&T ...

cd98
03-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Regular seaon only means something when the Lakers are winning.

TampaDude
03-06-2011, 06:22 PM
I will say this if that is the type of "crowd advantage" the Spurs have then you dont really have HCA ...Many Laker fans were in the AT&T ...

Sad but true. Hopefully more Spurs fans will show up for the playoff games.

k_nguyen93
03-06-2011, 06:23 PM
That's because the regular season ticket holders don't show generally show up til Playoffs. At least when they do show up its on time. Come on and talk when you can sweep the Cavs please. Obviously CIA Pop getting sick of home record and decided to make sure its a Dallas LA second round. Wouldn't want OKC to go on a tear now would we?

spurtech09
03-06-2011, 07:17 PM
this lol?

spurtech09
03-06-2011, 07:19 PM
congrats the lakers kicked the spurs butt...but you not a ture nba fan ...more like a laker mark

ManuBalboa
03-06-2011, 07:21 PM

tBQ0_9IFzU0

http://i.imgur.com/e3EJ8.gif

KaiRMD1
03-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Womp Womp @ this thread

jn77
03-06-2011, 10:07 PM
I will say this if that is the type of "crowd advantage" the Spurs have then you dont really have HCA ...Many laker fans were in the AT&T ...

And half of them were kicked out for fighting, being drunk and one for harassing a member of my staff. Flat out obnoxious. I would be happy to keep those a holes out of our building all together.

Stay classy laker fans

Obstructed_View
03-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Lakers beat Cavs, Cavs come back in the next game really motivated and beat Lakers.

Spurs beat Lakers twice, Lakers come back in next game really motivated and beat Spurs.

Embarrassing losses, but neither example above says anything about which team is better any more than the other.

The Spurs had their statement game two nights ago and took the day off. Too bad they didn't decide they wanted to win this game. Oh well. If regular season games mean anything, the Spurs have won more and still own the season series.