PDA

View Full Version : All season

Axe Murderer
03-06-2011, 04:48 PM
I told you Spur fans that your lack of size would get exposed by LA. Did anybody listen to me? Nope :lmao:lmao:lmao

I was warning you guys of what was coming but instead i was met with dumbass replies like "Oh we'll just put Bonner on Odom and hope he doesn't go off":rollin

I guess the Mavs could always knock off LA and then wait to use their annual chokejob until the WCF, but if the Spurs meet LA anywhere in the playoffs, they're done.

ALVAREZ6
03-06-2011, 04:53 PM
I told you Spur fans that your lack of size would get exposed by LA. Did anybody listen to me? Nope :lmao:lmao:lmao

I was warning you guys of what was coming but instead i was met with dumbass replies like "Oh we'll just put Bonner on Odom and hope he doesn't go off":rollin

I guess the Mavs could always knock off LA and then wait to use their annual chokejob until the WCF, but if the Spurs meet LA anywhere in the playoffs, they're done.

Bullshit, I've been saying it since before the season started....6'7" with 2-inch shoes on Blair is not going to cut it. I don't fucking get why they never tried to get another legitimate big man.....did Pop and the front office believe they would never face the Lakers in the playoffs???? I don't fucking get it.

John Basedow
03-06-2011, 05:57 PM

Truth :tu