PDA

View Full Version : Really ABC? We should all feel sorry for Miami?

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Come on Mike Breen.

Now that things aren't going well and they're being criticized and can't handle it, we should all feel sorry for the Heat?

We're not the ones who came up with 'The Decision'. We aren't the ones who sought out the spotlight with over the top South Beach birthday parties and conceded ass responses to their early season struggles.

What a freakin' joke. I think if LeBron and Wade are getting butt hurt about all this, that's a great testament to the look at me mentality all three of those posers have.

crc21209
03-06-2011, 05:45 PM
:tu

Beanzamillion21
03-06-2011, 05:48 PM
BAAAAWWWWWW POOR HEAT! I love them now!

TE
03-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Haaaaaha

Bill_Brasky
03-06-2011, 05:58 PM
LOL, I feel bad for the Heat......Lebron is now finding out that it probably wasn't in his best interest to go to Miami...he and Wade are too similar of players. IF he had gone to Chicago he would be on a complete team.

It's the 'cool' thing to hate the Heat this year...it will fade. They are the most talked about and over analyzed team in the league and I really don't care much for it....they just need to do their thing and if they win, they win, and if they lose, they have to neal with it. Plain and simple.

Oh, and dump Bosh for a more legit big, or add a veteran big man that can bail them out for Bosh's shortcomings.

dbreiden83080
03-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Why does Lebron keep getting the ball late in the game and not Wade? Wade seeems content to never ask for the ball late..

Killakobe81
03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Come on Mike Breen.

Now that things aren't going well and they're being criticized and can't handle it, we should all feel sorry for the Heat?

We're not the ones who came up with 'The Decision'. We aren't the ones who sought out the spotlight with over the top South Beach birthday parties and conceded ass responses to their early season struggles.

What a freakin' joke. I think if LeBron and Wade are getting butt hurt about all this, that's a great testament to the look at me mentality all three of those posers have.

Thought that was pathetic ...I mean sure they are scrutinized ,ore than any other team but they also were hyped more than any other ...

hitmanyr2k
03-06-2011, 06:13 PM
If only the Heat had come together with a little more humility...

http://i54.tinypic.com/zxk1nr.jpg

timtonymanu
03-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Well it's hard to root for them after they said "it was gonna be easy."

I don't feel sorry for them at all.

ChuckD
03-06-2011, 06:15 PM
There are no shortcuts. That's the hard lesson they are learning this year.

mavsfan1000
03-06-2011, 06:56 PM
LOL, I feel bad for the Heat......Lebron is now finding out that it probably wasn't in his best interest to go to Miami...he and Wade are too similar of players. IF he had gone to Chicago he would be on a complete team.

It's the 'cool' thing to hate the Heat this year...it will fade. They are the most talked about and over analyzed team in the league and I really don't care much for it....they just need to do their thing and if they win, they win, and if they lose, they have to neal with it. Plain and simple.

Oh, and dump Bosh for a more legit big, or add a veteran big man that can bail them out for Bosh's shortcomings.
Bosh is untradeable due to his contract. lol Miami really screwed up on this one.

boutons_deux
03-06-2011, 07:00 PM
The schadenfreude in Cleveland must be palpable.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-06-2011, 07:01 PM
If LBJ had gone to the Bulls he would have set a Dynasty in motion. Instead he went for the hype and the Heat and fucked up what would have been 5+ years of league domination. I hope Cleveland is now laughing its arse off over this. :D

Em-City
03-06-2011, 07:14 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhnnk2ZF161qc96xpo1_500.jpg
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4639815/So-then-Lebron-grabbed-my-arm-and-said-See-you-in-the-Finals.jpg

http://www.27pitches.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/cryingLeBron.jpg

TampaDude
03-06-2011, 07:19 PM
:lol at this thread...

oh crap
03-06-2011, 07:30 PM
you reap what you sow. i'm just waiting for a complete meltdown from this soft ass team.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
03-06-2011, 07:46 PM
conceded ass responses

:lmao

mavsfan1000
03-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Karma is a bitch Lebron.

Josepatches_
03-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Sorry?

The season isn't over.It's only regular season.

ElNono
03-07-2011, 02:59 AM
If only the Heat had come together with a little more humility...

:lol

Holden_Caulfield
03-07-2011, 04:03 AM
they still deserve the hype.

ChuckD
03-07-2011, 08:10 AM
you reap what you sow. i'm just waiting for a complete meltdown from this soft ass team.

If what I saw in their huddles vs Chicago was their 'public', they must already be melting down behind closed doors. Lots of yelling and bad body language.

ChuckD
03-07-2011, 08:12 AM
they still deserve the hype.

No they don't. They can't beat top teams or close out close games, not even at home.

TampaDude
03-07-2011, 11:58 AM
So...how many losses in a row are the Heat gonna have?

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4... :lol

Obstructed_View
03-07-2011, 12:46 PM
If what I saw in their huddles vs Chicago was their 'public', they must already be melting down behind closed doors. Lots of yelling and bad body language.

Yeah, Wade would miss a rotation on defense and turn and scowl at his teammates when the Bulls scored. He's in Cancun already.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-07-2011, 01:05 PM

When LeBron choked in Cleveland, he said he needed better players. He's got all 'his guys' now, so I'm rooting for them to fail so the self-anointed 'greatest of all time' can have some more crow served up to eat, South Beach style.

gospursgojas
03-07-2011, 02:04 PM
As jvg put it...or maybe it was mark jackson, they all wanted to iconic figures not just ball players. The descion, coming out from the stage w fog, promising multiple championships easily....all of that only brought this on them. Nobody is gonna feel sorry for them except for breen but he was probably just saying what the producers were yelling in his ear to protect abc/espn's investment

Mugen
03-07-2011, 02:11 PM
ESPN is hypocritical bullshit. When the Heat start playing better again, they will be all over those nuts just like before.

don't take the fucking high road Mike Breen, JVG, Mark Jackson when it was you guys proclaiming them to be better than the 90s bulls. Which network aired "The Decision" btw?

ESPN is just as much to blame for the hype as Heat players. Fuck this so called "sports network" that continues to marginalize the accomplishments of teams like the Spurs because it doesnt fit in the storyline that they are trying to portray.

Dex
03-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Pointing and laughing at the Heat has made this season all the more interesting for anybody outside of Miami, and ESPN knows it. Secretly, they have to be glad that the team is failing, because that will push more headlines.

Obstructed_View
03-07-2011, 02:24 PM
ESPN is hypocritical bullshit. When the Heat start playing better again, they will be all over those nuts just like before.

don't take the fucking high road Mike Breen, JVG, Mark Jackson when it was you guys proclaiming them to be better than the 90s bulls. Which network aired "The Decision" btw?

ESPN is just as much to blame for the hype as Heat players. Fuck this so called "sports network" that continues to marginalize the accomplishments of teams like the Spurs because it doesnt fit in the storyline that they are trying to portray.

Not sure why you're so surprised. The E comes before the S in ESPN.

Hoops Czar
03-07-2011, 02:38 PM
:lmao

Cuppycake Gumdrop? Are you in anyway related to Strawberry shortcake?

cheguevara
03-07-2011, 02:41 PM
"not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7...."

http://nbaprimetime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Pat-Riley2.jpg

Em-City
03-07-2011, 06:44 PM
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4323/noah575.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/B7tsB.jpg

ShoogarBear
03-07-2011, 09:21 PM

Wojnarowski wrote on yahoo that Derrick Rose didn't want to play with LeBron, but that he did want to play with Wade. Now, Wojo has become a huge LBJ hater this year, so take that with a grain of salt, but it's interesting if true:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqNf57goKm85TstrOYGwwm45nYcB?slug=aw-heatissues030611

Em-City
03-07-2011, 09:34 PM
good point.. all the yahoo reporters are Heat-haters this year (not that there's anything wrong with that) so they do get caught reaching in instances. I think the Y! LBJ hate came into full fruition after game 6 vs boston last year and has snowballed since the decision, Heat welcome party etc..

navyfrogman
03-07-2011, 10:53 PM
the heat are a very good example of david stern's overhyped nba product. ( aka) garbage. why should we come to expect anything different. The nba is well on its way to becoming the wwe or wwf or what ever else they call the alphabetical crap. I do in a very small way feel for wade, he's actually won a ring with fatdaddy shaq. For bosch, dude looks like grace jones. Last but not least, LABRICK. oh there's so much to say; he " kobe's numeral uno " is the second biggest douche bag in nba. nike gives this prick 90 million dollars before the POS even plays in an actual nba contest and to top all this drama off, mommy was able to get this fuck an h2 hummer before he was even paid a dime. Then after a few weeks of getting his ride the fuck bag hit an old lady in her car and gives her a number and says my people will get a hold of you later. then leaves the scene. He gets what he deserves. take your talents and stick them up your ass. give it a week or two and spolstra's gone. we all know it's his fault. what a fucking joke the nba is.

JR3
03-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Wow.. just 2 years ago, I liked lebron- now he is almost down there with Kobe. I disrespect him so much now. He is a kid and acts like a kid. He calls himself a man...right.