PDA

View Full Version : Who has Tickets

austinSpurFan
06-02-2005, 07:21 AM
I was wondering who has tickets for the Finals. Just wondering because I bought mine when I had the chance at the beginning of the Year...

SpursChampsIII
06-02-2005, 10:03 AM
I was wondering who has tickets for the Finals. Just wondering because I bought mine when I had the chance at the beginning of the Year...

I have 4 for each game, but probably won't use them all. I have relatives popping up that I haven't heard from in years, or even ever.

Sonia_TX
06-02-2005, 10:29 AM
I have my tickets.

spurs_2108
06-02-2005, 10:47 AM
I have tickets also.

Phenomanul
06-02-2005, 10:49 AM

I didn't realize they go on sale that early.....

SpursWoman
06-02-2005, 10:58 AM
I didn't realize they go on sale that early.....

season ticketholder's have the opportunity before the playoffs even start to purchase up to 3 extra sets of tickets plus their own seats for the entire playoff series....but they all have to be paid up front.

We've got 4 seats for each game, too.

MasterYoda
06-02-2005, 11:00 AM
I have relatives popping up that I haven't heard from in years, or even ever.

your father, i am. hook a brutha up, will you?

GoSpurs21
06-02-2005, 11:02 AM
got mine

spurswoman, I thought a season ticket holder could only purchase their regular season tickets plus up to as many as they have. I have 2 regular season tickets, and the Spurs only offered me those plus 2 extra (if I wanted) for the playoffs. Where did you see that you could buy 3 sets?

SpursWoman
06-02-2005, 11:14 AM
got mine

spurswoman, I thought a season ticket holder could only purchase their regular season tickets plus up to as many as they have. I have 2 regular season tickets, and the Spurs only offered me those plus 2 extra (if I wanted) for the playoffs. Where did you see that you could buy 3 sets?

It was an insert in the invoice they (should have) sent you...

Jimcs50
06-02-2005, 01:29 PM
season ticketholder's have the opportunity before the playoffs even start to purchase up to 3 extra sets of tickets plus their own seats for the entire playoff series....but they all have to be paid up front.

We've got 4 seats for each game, too.

I will pay you twice the face value for Game 2. Just 1 ticket or 2 tickets..whatever you want.

Please!!!!

:angel

GoSpurs21
06-02-2005, 01:32 PM
It was an insert in the invoice they (should have) sent you...The way I read that insert was that I could by 2 extra seats in one of 3 differents prices ranges. But I didnt think it meant I could by 6 extra seats. I guess I'll have to see if I can find it and re-read it.

red kryptonite
06-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Only twice value will be a steal. Tickets will easily be going for 5-6 times face, if the people selling are being generous.

SpursWoman
06-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Only twice value will be a steal. Tickets will easily be going for 5-6 times face, if the people selling are being generous.

User has already been emailing me links to sites selling the cheapest seats ($16 face value in the 3rd round) in the SBC for almost $300 EACH. :wow

I'm guessing he wants to sell some? :lol

Jimcs50
06-02-2005, 01:42 PM

shhhhhhhh.

Jimcs50
06-02-2005, 01:44 PM
User has already been emailing me links to sites selling the cheapest seats ($16 face value in the 3rd round) in the SBC for almost $300 EACH. :wow

I'm guessing he wants to sell some? :lol

That greedy bastard.....If it were me, I would hook up my fellow Spurs forum friends. That $300 will be gone in days, but gratitude fron me lasts forever.

You never know when you might need a dental favor...right?

bigzak25
06-02-2005, 01:49 PM
maybe you could work a deal and teach user how to blow himself like you do... :lmao

want my props (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17347)

just kidding, good job man... :lol

Jimcs50
06-02-2005, 02:18 PM
maybe you could work a deal and teach user how to blow himself like you do... :lmao

want my props (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17347)

just kidding, good job man... :lol

:lol

I wish I could blow myself.

austinSpurFan
06-02-2005, 02:23 PM
I wasn't a Season Ticket Holder, I had only bought the 10 pack when I had the chance to buy my playoff tickets. Section 108 2 seats. I already made a payment for next season's 10 pack.

Chief
06-02-2005, 02:30 PM
why would anyone buy them yet from scalpers n stuff
when there's a possibility you can still get tickets on saturday /

Useruser666
06-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Scalpers know they can get more on Saturday too. :lol

SequSpur
06-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Yeah, those 300 dollar 16 dollar seats will still be there 30 minutes before the game or they will be ebayed the day of.

Ticket brokers always list high prior to a game, because dumb asses will buy them anyway.

But usually they don't sell until right before the game for significantly less. Maybe 125 a ticket.

SpursWoman
06-02-2005, 10:27 PM
why would anyone buy them yet from scalpers n stuff
when there's a possibility you can still get tickets on saturday /

Did you actually try to get them in 2003? :lol

It's not like they are releasing the 18,797 amount listed as sellouts....you have all of the seats & extra seats the season ticket holder's already bought...more media....more bigwigs.....I think I remember it being less than half that amount as being available.

And if I'm not mistaken, they sold out in less than 30 minutes. And yes, I was watching ebay like a mad woman, and people were paying $300 per or more right up until game time.

That's why I bit the bullet and made the investment this year....I just had a strong feeling this would be a good year. And sitting there refreshing Ticketmaster every 15 seconds all day long in hopes that more would be released was a serious pain in the ass.

:)

SequSpur
06-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Spurs are pulling your chain with that shit on Saturday.

There will be limited tickets available. Very limited. By the time all the staffers, the media, the former players, the current players, the VIPs and the Corporate Sponsors get their tickets, there will be very limited action for non season ticket holders.

The way it is. If you are banking on getting crap on Saturday, I would recommend you ask for 1 ticket on ticketmaster.com, right at 12.

Otherwise, you can forget it.

T Park
06-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Got mine.

Not gonna use game 2. Might fly back for game 1.

if not, Im gonna sell em for about 380 a piece.

baseline bum
06-02-2005, 11:22 PM
You never know when you might need a dental favor...right?

All right... you can get down and do me a favor... but no teeth!

Chief
06-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Spurs are pulling your chain with that shit on Saturday.

There will be limited tickets available. Very limited. By the time all the staffers, the media, the former players, the current players, the VIPs and the Corporate Sponsors get their tickets, there will be very limited action for non season ticket holders.

The way it is. If you are banking on getting crap on Saturday, I would recommend you ask for 1 ticket on ticketmaster.com, right at 12.

Otherwise, you can forget it.

Guess what Cleo
I only need 1 :lol

Kori Ellis
06-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Got mine.

Not gonna use game 2. Might fly back for game 1.

if not, Im gonna sell em for about 380 a piece.

Your seats are good, TPark. Jim might buy them for that price. What's the face value in this round for yours, $150 each? Ours are $125 each this round and I think yours are the price level right above ours.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-03-2005, 01:54 AM
And if I'm not mistaken, they sold out in less than 30 minutes.

I think it was more like three minutes. :lol

SpursChampsIII
06-03-2005, 12:38 PM
your father, i am. hook a brutha up, will you?

:lol :lol :lol

SpursChampsIII
06-03-2005, 12:43 PM
I will pay you twice the face value for Game 2. Just 1 ticket or 2 tickets..whatever you want.

Please!!!!

My tickets are $65.50 each (not the best, but I'm in there). I wouldn't sell mine for any more than double anyway. If you are interested, I might have two for game two...won't know until Monday for sure. You and I have never been cross on here, so we'll see what happens over the weekend.

austinSpurFan
06-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Just a FYI, I was looking at the RazorGator website. They have tickets for Thursday Game. I used them to get tickets for Sean Elliot Jersey Retirement Game.

bigzak25
06-03-2005, 02:51 PM
that's a cool site man....thanks....

the centercourt 3rd row seats for game 2 are available at only $5860 a pop...

but there were a couple game 2 tickets in the high level going for 33 bux...i think they lasted oh, about 10 seconds....

austinSpurFan
06-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Like I said, I used them once. I think the link was connected through Yahoo. They were quick in sending the tickets. Of course you will be paying a service charge fee. But the ticket I got was not one of the ticketmaster stub. It was one of the season ticket holder stubs. Anyway good luck...

SpursWoman
06-03-2005, 03:14 PM
I think the link I got was from stubhub.com? They had a lot of tickets on that site. Pretty pricy, though. :fro