PDA

View Full Version : The Queen is now eating the worker ants

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 08:11 AM
:lol

For all you thread spammers or whatever you call yourselves the queen is hungry and getting her eat on:

midnightpulp - this crap is going to get you banned.

Tyson who's looking for a booty buddy starts crying a fucking river like he usually does with: "Why you let Luva start a thread about the Spurs losing what are we faggots supposed to do."

Tyson *aka* Vulvaface is such comic relief it's ungodly...:lmao

Sorry mid but if you had a habit of being a man and facing Luva squarely and going toe to toe you wouldn't have gotten clowned...Seriously and real talk here guys like you and Tyson I have no doubts got your asses kicked on a daily basis whether in the hood or at school....that's the realest shit I ever wrote....:lol

redzero
03-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Stop making threads, asshole.

TE
03-07-2011, 08:21 AM

Beat me to it. :bang
:wakeup

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 08:39 AM

I will...but first tell me in a very detailed fashion why you think NBA Contraction is a bad idea and I'll go away...see the pro'lem I have with someone like you asking me to stop is that all I've ever seen you post his shit like the above..."Stop Making Threads, or He's a good player, or I agree with you."

RedZero..BTW Red I agree with the Zero in your name....but I just don't beleive you're intellectual enough to command King Kool to stop anything...once again here's your chance to prove me wrong...I think you don't have the brains....posters like you are a dime a dozen....Posters like King Kool are once in a generation...:toast real talk:king....

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 08:40 AM
The queen ant works in mysterious ways

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 08:40 AM
its not gay if we fuck kool ants really have no gender

TE
03-07-2011, 08:42 AM
I will...but first tell me in a very detailed fashion why you think NBA Contraction is a bad idea and I'll go away...see the pro'lem I have with someone like you asking me to stop is that all I've ever seen you post his shit like the above..."Stop Making Threads, or He's a good player, or I agree with you."

RedZero..BTW Red I agree with the Zero in your name....but I just don't beleive you're intellectual enough to command King Kool to stop anything...once again here's your chance to prove me wrong...I think you don't have the brains....posters like you are a dime a dozen....Posters like King Kool are once in a generation...:toast real talk:king....

Did someone actually sit behind a fucking computer and write this crap? Wait......did I actually read this. Oh fuck
:hang

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Trigger some excellence and scram.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Did someone actually sit behind a fucking computer and write this crap? Wait......did I actually read this. Oh fuck
:hang

In the immortal words of Kobe: Yes sirrrrrrr.......:lol

triggered baby...getting his pussy swole on early in da morn...

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Trigger some excellence and scram.

I keep telling you all you have to do is leave your mouth open and I'll send the workers by to drop some shit in it....:lol

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Thats disgusting. Ever had someone pee in your mouth? Its kinda cool

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 08:51 AM
http://api.ning.com/files/6AwK*iJL5SBl2iLDWVTbjGGgKYVX9BOXBBJNftc3CntMe3qIi8 hZ33rxkJ6gNgTbY*mgK7WUYA*d7hkksfPnksMeWm0zmsx0/bruceleeyeah3.gif

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Can you fix that for me kori? Thanks sweetie.

redzero
03-07-2011, 08:52 AM
For somebody who has absolutely nothing to say, Koolaid_Man sure loves making threads.

ElNono
03-07-2011, 09:03 AM
for somebody who has absolutely nothing to say, koolaid_man sure loves making threads.

+1

Kyle Orton
03-07-2011, 09:22 AM
What kind of a black man has a jet ski/water ski/whatever watersport that is avatar?

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:37 AM
What kind of a black man has a jet ski/water ski/whatever watersport that is avatar?

but wouldn't having a basketball one be so cliche....:lol I see no difference in a prime Mike Tyson and Prime Koolaid....Mike played with Pigeons and Kool plays with Rapids...:lmao and yet no one questions Mike's blackness...:lol

but to answer your question...I'm the kind of black you're not used to seeing....articulate, educated, handsome yet keen to grab a nigga by the colla quick...one that is a free spirit, not bound by the white man's "limitations" or black folk definitions of blackness... :lol

Kool is the fucking man...well not "THE MAN" but da man...:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 09:39 AM
People who horde animals are seen as crazy not so much people who put on helmets, kneepads, life vests, and sit in a boat. IMO

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:42 AM
People who horde animals are seen as crazy IMO

^ but I Horde Spurs fans on ST...same difference...:lol

Kori Ellis
03-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Stop trashing things up, thanks.