PDA

View Full Version : Where are those guys Ezau and Rummpd?

DazedAndConfused
03-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Stupid GNSF talking mad shit before Sunday, now they are nowhere to be found.

:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Queen mama Kori is tired of these shit threads

Cry Havoc
03-07-2011, 11:34 AM

Hi Dazed! Nice to see you posting again!

LA Lakers 45 19 .703 6 ½ 22-8 23-11 9-3 26-11 101.8 95.4 +6.5 Won 7

I wonder how related these are. :lol

Andrew Cunanan
03-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Hi Dazed! Nice to see you posting again!

LA Lakers 45 19 .703 6 ½ 22-8 23-11 9-3 26-11 101.8 95.4 +6.5 Won 7

I wonder how related these are. :lol

How's final fantasy goin, scro?

Time to log off the computer and check on the Mrs...the pool man might be giving her 9 inches of andouille again

NRHector
03-07-2011, 11:43 AM
it was just a regular season game

Rummpd
03-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Right here recalling the Spurs beat the LAL 100-81 last April 4. Bad regular season game for the Spurs and great game for the LAL (finally against a great team). As to the title of this thread I will put my gorgeous Panamian wife (still a size 6 in her forties) against anything you have ever nailed in your pathetic life period; and even in my fifties, as a former Army doc and boxer I am sure you would not say that to my face (or live to regret it, if you were stupid enough or even attempted to throw the first punch). No place for that kind of nomeclature on a basketball forum period.

stretch
03-07-2011, 12:07 PM
rummpd is definitely a queer

Rummpd
03-07-2011, 12:10 PM
rummpd is definitely a queer

What an ass but so very, very typical of a Mavs fan - if you can't beat the Spurs when it counts trash them when they are down and their loyal fans of a franchise 100X classier and more accomplished than the Mavs. Mavs started the weekend 5 behind as Spurs played Heat and LAL and ended up 5 games behind after a typical Mavs choke job. Must be pathetic to be a Mavs fan and have to live vicariously through LAL as Mavs will never win anything.

stretch
03-07-2011, 12:20 PM
What an ass but so very, very typical of a Mavs fan - if you can't beat the Spurs when it counts trash them when they are down and their loyal fans of a franchise 100X classier and more accomplished than the Mavs. Mavs started the weekend 5 behind as Spurs played Heat and LAL and ended up 5 games behind after a typical Mavs choke job. Must be pathetic to be a Mavs fan and have to live vicariously through LAL as Mavs will never win anything.

class!

4 rings faggot!

John Basedow
03-07-2011, 12:41 PM
ezau's taking flowers to his dead wife's grave, tears still fresh from last night

SourCandy
03-07-2011, 12:44 PM
I saw rummpd yesterday still posting take the ass lickings like spurs fan should..respect that. Can't say that for all laker or spurs fans. I saw a few other spur fans sticking it out to the end of the LA massacre. Ezau,cant say I saw him posting yesterday. But this was just another win for the Lake show. I can understand a lot of you guys like to post and post after a win just rubbing it in. I guess that's what makes sports fun. I see no reason to gloat. Spurs had an off night and the LA had a great one. I would rather see the spurs have a great night and the LA have a even better one to see what a real game looks like. At least for me that would have been more entertaining.

No matter what LA still b2b champs and deserve some slack when they slump. Spurs are still number 1 in the standings and they got there by simply getting more wins and playing like they have a pair in the regular season...Lakers didn't. Lakers played like bitches in to many games to count, now they "want to win" huh yeah right. Lakers wanted to win every game they just can't. Lakers would love to have HCA and I think it's to late to take it from the spurs. I hope this does not come back to haunt the lakers later in the playoffs. Cause talk all you want but any laker fan would love to have HCA even if they claim they don't need it.

stretch
03-07-2011, 12:45 PM
women talking sports? should not be allowed. this should be a bannable offense.

Fpoonsie
03-07-2011, 12:46 PM
I saw rummpd yesterday still posting take the ass lickings like spurs fan should..respect that. Can't say that for all laker or spurs fans. I saw a few other spur fans sticking it out to the end of the LA massacre. Ezau,cant say I saw him posting yesterday. But this was just another win for the Lake show. I can understand a lot of you guys like to post and post after a win just rubbing it in. I guess that's what makes sports fun. I see no reason to gloat. Spurs had an off night and the LA had a great one. I would rather see the spurs have a great night and the LA have a even better one to see what a real game looks like. At least for me that would have been more entertaining.

No matter what LA still b2b champs and deserve some slack when they slump. Spurs are still number 1 in the standings and they got there by simply getting more wins and playing like they have a pair in the regular season...Lakers didn't. Lakers played like bitches in to many games to count, now they "want to win" huh yeah right. Lakers wanted to win every game they just can't. Lakers would love to have HCA and I think it's to late to take it from the spurs. I hope this does not come back to haunt the lakers later in the playoffs. Cause talk all you want but any laker fan would love to have HCA even if they claim they don't need it.

Marry me.

SourCandy
03-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Marry me.

sure, just claim laker nation as all mighty :lol

Ace
03-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Right here recalling the Spurs beat the LAL 100-81 last April 4. Bad regular season game for the Spurs and great game for the LAL (finally against a great team). As to the title of this thread I will put my gorgeous Panamian wife (still a size 6 in her forties) against anything you have ever nailed in your pathetic life period; and even in my fifties, as a former Army doc and boxer I am sure you would not say that to my face (or live to regret it, if you were stupid enough or even attempted to throw the first punch). No place for that kind of nomeclature on a basketball forum period.

Lol internet tough guy in his forties

Fpoonsie
03-07-2011, 12:58 PM
sure, just claim laker nation as all mighty :lol

[cringe]

Ok, but only if you're, like, really, REALLY freaky.

...:married:

Rummpd
03-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Lol internet tough guy in his forties

Ha ha from a guy with a screen name = "Ace"!

Rummpd
03-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Ha ha from a guy with a pompous screen name = "Ace"!

(and actually I am in my 50s)

John Basedow
03-07-2011, 01:14 PM

Then that's just sad. You post like a petulant little child. :lol

Mugen
03-07-2011, 01:16 PM
same place where LakerFan goes after the lakers lose? Is there a SA equivalent of the Inland Empire?

The Gemini Method
03-07-2011, 01:35 PM
same place where LakerFan goes after the lakers lose? Is there a SA equivalent of the Inland Empire?

There is no equivalent to the IE...that's just the badlands of SoCal lol.

Ace
03-07-2011, 02:27 PM

Even more pathetic :lol

Gold Tooth Carl
03-07-2011, 02:31 PM
women talking sports? should not be allowed. this should be a bannable offense.

It should be, which is why you need to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich Suga

Gold Tooth Carl
03-07-2011, 02:33 PM

Just like you, ya cocksmoker you! Tryin to walk around here like ya asshole aint all primed and ready to be savaged by wilderbeasts after a laker loss, which explains the level of butthurtness you have which is unprecedented.

j.dizzle
03-07-2011, 02:35 PM

:lmao Thought the same tbh

Rummpd
03-07-2011, 02:47 PM

Worse a fan of the Crying Heat = absolute pathetic

stretch
03-07-2011, 03:01 PM
LMAO at the queer who changed the title name from queers to guys

Ace
03-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Worse a fan of the Crying Heat = absolute pathetic

The Heat doesn't reflect me personally, you being over 50 posting like a 12yr old a message board on the other hand....

lefty
03-07-2011, 03:10 PM

I have to agree with Daze

When Ezau and Co. started talking trash, I knew it would backfire

Karma is a nasty, nasty bitch

Rummpd
03-07-2011, 04:24 PM
The Heat doesn't reflect me personally, you being over 50 posting like a 12yr old a message board on the other hand....

Classic bandwagoner, when their own historically hyped team is in the pits, go ahead and attack others as a distraction (especially attacking loyal fans of a team that just pummeled their over-hyped trio/team) such immature behavior is truly laughable at best.

The only ones that deserve today to gloat are loyal and consistent Lakers fans, their team pummeled the Spurs [albeit in a similar fashion to which the Spurs pummeled the Lakers on April 4, 2010 (100-81) and then it did not mean a damm in the playoffs.]

stretch
03-07-2011, 04:27 PM
lol rummpd

lol queer

Ace
03-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Classic bandwagoner, when their own historically hyped team is in the pits, go ahead and attack others as a distraction (especially attacking loyal fans of a team that just pummeled their over-hyped trio/team) such immature behavior is truly laughable at best.

The only ones that deserve today to gloat are loyal and consistent Lakers fans, their team pummeled the Spurs [albeit in a similar fashion to which the Spurs pummeled the Lakers on April 4, 2010 (100-81) and then it did not mean a damm in the playoffs.]

Lol living viciously
Lol over the hill
Lol queer

stretch
03-07-2011, 04:43 PM
lol queer

Kyle Orton
03-07-2011, 04:43 PM
ezau's taking flowers to his dead wife's grave, tears still fresh from last night
I wonder if he came at the wrong time and saw her eyeball getting railed by a necrophiliac.

Axe Murderer
03-07-2011, 04:45 PM

Now believe me when I say this, I am not even remotely suggesting that you commit suicide or anything similar to that, but the pondering of whether your life should be abruptly ended should strongly be considered in the very near future.

Ace
03-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Now believe me when I say this, I am not even remotely suggesting that you commit suicide or anything similar to that, but the pondering of whether your life should be abruptly ended should strongly be considered in the very near future.

He would be doing it for the greater good of mankind, tbh

ezau
03-07-2011, 09:24 PM

Sup my nigga:toast:toast

Check out the thread that I made and have a real perspective on how things are going for you

ezau
03-07-2011, 09:25 PM

Sup Sourcandy. :toast