PDA

View Full Version : Even Bean knows the truth...

Man In Black
03-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Instead, Bryant sought to keep the lopsided win in perspective.

“We know we’re capable of having games like this and San Antonio knows we’re capable of having games like this,” he said. “It just as easily could go the other way around.”

Recognize...He does.
:hat

Rummpd
03-07-2011, 12:21 PM
A lot classier than Bynum but have to chalk that up to Bynum's youth I guess.

alchemist
03-07-2011, 12:57 PM
A lot classier than Bynum but have to chalk that up to Bynum's youth I guess.
Bynum isn't the typical shit talker (Kobe/Artest/Barnes) so it was definitely atypical to hear him say that.

John Basedow
03-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Bynum trolling, tbh

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Recognize...He does.
:hat

:lol @ anyone who thinks Kobe says to the media what he really thinks.

The man came into this game to send a message and literally kick the shit out of San Antonio and they succeeded. That's why when the game was clearly in hand and the Lakers still up by 25+ points in the 4th, Kobe still played along with Gasol and Odom.

We didn't come to find out if we were gonna have "one of those games" or if SA was going to have "one of these games" we came in to kick the shit out of you and let you know, yall aint shit and we know it and now you know it too.

I'd say mission accomplished.

Sean Cagney
03-07-2011, 04:24 PM

The man came into this game to send a message and literally kick the shit out of San Antonio and they succeeded. That's why when the game was clearly in hand and the Lakers still up by 25+ points in the 4th, Kobe still played along with Gasol and Odom.

We didn't come to find out if we were gonna have "one of those games" or if SA was going to have "one of these games" we came in to kick the shit out of you and let you know, yall aint shit and we know it and now you know it too.

Well Spurs did that last year in LA late in the year by around the same score, so did that ruin your year? Did that one game make a statement and the season was set after that? You guys take this too far with one game, that is a loss and the Spurs will move on and come back harder next time they face. Mission is accomplished later on, you know it and I know it.

cheguevara
03-07-2011, 04:25 PM
LOL Kobe playing in the 4th quarter

honestfool84
03-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Mission is accomplished later on, you know it and I know it.

i don't think this little Laker fan knows it.

spurs10
03-07-2011, 04:44 PM

Agreed, just like we kicked the shit out of you at Christmas...:nope

spursfan09
03-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Kobe is smarter than Laker fans. This is not news.

jjktkk
03-07-2011, 05:46 PM

Lol, we. history, you didn't tell me you played for the Lakers. What number are you? :lol

2Cleva
03-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Always a respect for SA from Kobe. But he, like Phil, has owned the Spurs and played his best ball in the playoffs against them.

Giving them the respect due as champions but Kobe also will say the right thing until he knows its not needed - "I got one more than Shaq - ya'll know how I am."

silverblk mystix
03-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Always a respect for SA from Kobe. But he, like Phil, has owned the Spurs and played his best ball in the playoffs against them.

Giving them the respect due as champions but Kobe also will say the right thing until he knows its not needed - "I got one more than Shaq - ya'll know how I am."

Kobe should be kissing Shaq's feet whenever he mentions rings...

and kiss shaq's feet three times...for the three rings that shaq handed to kobe on a platter--right before kobe threw shaq under the bus and ran him out of town...

spurtech09
03-07-2011, 08:09 PM
spurs fans still talking about the lakers...come on so they finally won a game against a good to who cares....there plenty of other games to be palyed we can't get caught up in this spurs loss....yeah it would of been nice of the spurs had beat the lakers for the thrid time this season but o well you win some you lose some....burn the tape and move on to the other game.....spurs are still number 1 baby :)

Man In Black
03-07-2011, 08:37 PM

Since 98-99 they're both 39-39 combined regular season and playoffs. Couldn't we just say that they've owned each other and that's why, except for 2006, they've been the only 2 teams to rep the West since?

alchemist
03-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Since 98-99 they're both 39-39 combined regular season and playoffs. Couldn't we just say that they've owned each other and that's why, except for 2006, they've been the only 2 teams to rep the West since?
lakerfags have tunnel vision

TampaDude
03-08-2011, 12:09 PM

Yup...wasn't there something like a 10-year stretch where either Duncan or Shaq was in the Finals?