PDA

View Full Version : kobe is a bit#@

navyfrogman
03-07-2011, 03:17 PM
would someone please knock the shit out of this jackass. I'm so sick of watching the " black Mamba" get into other players faces like he's some kind of billy bad ass. He has done these little bitch moves over the years. You all know what i'm talking about. kobe shoots a jumper then " from natural movement " backhands other players in the face, cheats on his wife, then gives her a 4 million dollar ring and of course she accepts and finally, over the last two games with the spurs, he gets in GH's face and yesterday it was manu's. I don't care which nba player does the deed, just knock this bitch out when he steps up. yes i'm telling you fake ass faker cholo fans, you,re boy is a bitch. just like you all are.

InRareForm
03-07-2011, 03:19 PM
lol

George Gervin's Afro
03-07-2011, 03:21 PM
would someone please knock the shit out of this jackass. I'm so sick of watching the " black Mamba" get into other players faces like he's some kind of billy bad ass. He has done these little bitch moves over the years. You all know what i'm talking about. kobe shoots a jumper then " from natural movement " backhands other players in the face, cheats on his wife, then gives her a 4 million dollar ring and of course she accepts and finally, over the last two games with the spurs, he gets in GH's face and yesterday it was manu's. I don't care which nba player does the deed, just knock this bitch out when he steps up. yes i'm telling you fake ass faker cholo fans, you,re boy is a bitch. just like you all are.

Laker fans think he is a god. Most people realize that he is a piece of shit as person but a great basketball player. A basketball player... many of his nuthuggers forget this..

Wilford Brimley
03-07-2011, 03:23 PM
He's a rapist...what kind of sick organization allows a rapist to work for them?

DMX7
03-07-2011, 03:26 PM
He's a rapist...what kind of sick organization allows a rapist to work for them?

The Lakers

Wilford Brimley
03-07-2011, 03:27 PM
The Lakers

Exactly. That says it all

George Gervin's Afro
03-07-2011, 03:28 PM

he's a hero!

JR3
03-07-2011, 03:30 PM
If I saw him in the street, I would ask him for an autograph! Then I would rip it up and toss it in his face.

Wilford Brimley
03-07-2011, 03:34 PM
If I saw him in the street, I would ask him for an autograph! Then I would rip it up and toss it in his face.

:lol

I would spit in his face. I'm not afraid of that fake bad-ass

Sportcamper
03-07-2011, 03:36 PM
http://macbballsoccer13.webs.com/photos/Kobe-Bryant/kobe_bryant-13426.jpg

MVP

tdunk21
03-07-2011, 03:39 PM
in before laker faggots stink it up

George Gervin's Afro
03-07-2011, 03:53 PM
in before laker faggots stink it up

Most laker fans are upset that he will never be considered the greatest of all time... especially since he isn't even the greatest laker to ever play.

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Wishing physical harm isn't classy.

CavsSuperFan
03-07-2011, 04:00 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcMCzXJ0D5uGy1UM_l40MfHOl9ptRA5 rMQx-34_csS9c98lwsqWA

Leave Kobe Alone!

Fpoonsie
03-07-2011, 04:04 PM

:lmao

Bull. fucking. shit.

Cry Havoc
03-07-2011, 04:05 PM
kobe shoots a jumper then " from natural movement " backhands other players in the face, cheats on his wife

This segue is golden, tbh.

spursince#99
03-07-2011, 04:07 PM
yeah he a bitch...i'd put a price on his head if i could

hater
03-07-2011, 04:07 PM
spursfan having a tough time nealing with the fact that Kobe came in to San Antonio and busted his load all over

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-07-2011, 04:14 PM

Any one of your Spurs players could step up and do that job if they had the balls.

None do.

Which is why Kobe gets to say "get the fuck off me you big beaked balding Argentinian bitch" and Manu just concedes.

Wilford Brimley
03-07-2011, 04:16 PM
:lmao

Bull. fucking. shit.

Swear to God I would do that.

tdunk21
03-07-2011, 04:26 PM

Any one of your Spurs players could step up and do that job if they had the balls.

None do.

Which is why Kobe gets to say "get the fuck off me you big beaked balding Argentinian bitch" and Manu just concedes.

cant start threads......:lmao:lmao

Obstructed_View
03-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi, Mono. Spurs = class.

navyfrogman
03-07-2011, 04:30 PM
blackswordsman; your're right. physical harm isn't classy. It's not supposed to be. When a player with kobe's talent comes along they are too good to be acting like bitches. There is a time to play hard and be physical; but to walk up to another grown man and act like your going pound him into the ground for playing defense and trying to win a game, then your a bitch and need an attitude adjustment. we can all thank david stern and his croanies " the refs " for making the game what its become today, soft and weak. I don't recall a player in recent history " dirk the jerk" act and cry over calls the way kobe does. I wonder if he would great back in the day when they were allowed to foul hard. kobe is a phycological coward. " I Know, I know he's the black mamba with killer instict. "

spurs10
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Wishing physical harm isn't classy.
I know you're right, violence is weakness, but can't we make an exception for that sorry bastard Kobe Bryant?

4>0rings
03-07-2011, 05:22 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc42omG3Cvieeo2v4cGOOIHPMu3Z78Y SvjrE-hj2yCfqrsAqfHEg&t=1

4>0rings
03-07-2011, 05:23 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=493318&width=628&height=471
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/tools/med/2010/12/ipt/1293613277.jpg?&sig=0G6lUYikNarF9HIS0BaAZA--

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-07-2011, 05:24 PM
What is everyone bitnumberating about?

Cessation
03-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Anyone notice bean looks a bit like a chimp?

John Basedow
03-07-2011, 05:27 PM
What is everyone bitnumberating about?

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.33370339.jpg

SsKSpurs21
03-07-2011, 05:42 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/news/2000/04/02/knicks_lakers_ap/lakers.jpg
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/news/2000/04/02/kobe_fight_ap/lg_bryant_ap_01.jpg
http://www.dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/kobe-crying.jpg
http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kobe-crying.jpg

GoodOdor
03-07-2011, 05:58 PM

The Spurs.

edgar
03-07-2011, 06:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sfgaAWK7NU

spurtech09
03-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Lmao!!!!!!

TheGreatest23
03-07-2011, 06:30 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/news/2000/04/02/knicks_lakers_ap/lakers.jpg
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/news/2000/04/02/kobe_fight_ap/lg_bryant_ap_01.jpg
http://www.dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/kobe-crying.jpg
http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kobe-crying.jpg

lol...why not post the whole video to show kobe not getting fazed by Childs suckerpunch and started punching back.

coyotes_geek
03-07-2011, 06:38 PM

You should be afraid Wilford Brimley. If that fairy Tom Cruise can kick your ass like he did in The Firm, then Kobe would really fuck you up.

armynick23
03-07-2011, 07:04 PM
couple years back I almost got kicked out the at&t center for yelling Kobe Sucks three rows behind the visitors bench. I was told they don't tolerate that. So basically they baby all NBA Superstars.

xellos88330
03-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Manu after the Kobe elbow almost went after him. He got that "You are so fucking dead" look and turned into him, then his brain took over and we walked off. It was great.

Obstructed_View
03-07-2011, 09:32 PM
couple years back I almost got kicked out the at&t center for yelling Kobe Sucks three rows behind the visitors bench. I was told they don't tolerate that. So basically they baby all NBA Superstars.

No, they just don't like when you act like a fucking Rockets fan.

G-Dawgg
03-07-2011, 11:12 PM
I dunno, but I kinda like Gary Neal on our team...

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 11:14 PM
he's a rapist.

he's a hero!

Tinystarz
03-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Manu after the Kobe elbow almost went after him. He got that "You are so fucking dead" look and turned into him, then his brain took over and we walked off. It was great.

Saw that. Manu was smart. Maybe thinking "this bitch ain't worth my fist" :lol

15 and counting
03-08-2011, 12:16 AM
Funny I agree with this. I love my lakers but hate Kobe. He is a fake and tries hard to be MJ. I get into some heated debates with fellow laker fans about Kobe. You either love him or hate him. I happen to not like Kobe. I am a Laker fan first and player fan second. I just do not think Kobe is no where near a top 5 laker great. He is lucky that he plays for great organization and has the luxury of having great players around him. The players make Kobe. Kobe does not make players better. Heck, I happen to think that if you switch Kobe with Duncan, the lakers would have won many more championships. Call me crazy but I happen to believe that Duncan is much more of a great player than Kobe.

Obstructed_View
03-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Funny I agree with this. I love my lakers but hate Kobe. He is a fake and tries hard to be MJ. I get into some heated debates with fellow laker fans about Kobe. You either love him or hate him. I happen to not like Kobe. I am a Laker fan first and player fan second. I just do not think Kobe is no where near a top 5 laker great. He is lucky that he plays for great organization and has the luxury of having great players around him. The players make Kobe. Kobe does not make players better. Heck, I happen to think that if you switch Kobe with Duncan, the lakers would have won many more championships. Call me crazy but I happen to believe that Duncan is much more of a great player than Kobe.

Finally, a Lakers fan that gets it. :toast

Yes, I know you're a troll.

LakerHater
03-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Finally, a Lakers fan that gets it. :toast

Yes, I know you're a troll.
You know thats a Troll.... 15 posts!

DirkISaCocLuvinPuSSy
03-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Kobe = Mad Homo and Mad Overrated

Frenzy
03-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Mad troll

Roger Freemason Jr.
03-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Manu ain't Childs, Manu tears through the thickest defenses in the league with brute strength and agility, Kobe would get knocked out big time. Too bad Argentinians aren't animals like other ignorant thug wannabe superstar players. That brings shame to the NBA, and to the greats.

Obstructed_View
03-08-2011, 02:55 AM

Highlight the text of my post.

namlook
03-08-2011, 05:23 AM

LOL. You kidding? Gary Neal anyone?

Venti Quattro
03-08-2011, 05:27 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Giuseppe
03-08-2011, 07:25 AM

Pop, after The Skunker.

tee, hee.

silverblk mystix
03-08-2011, 07:39 AM

This is probably a troll...unfortunately....this is the FIRST factual post that any laker fan has ever posted in the history of spurstalk--not counting Timvp/lakaluva...

A laker fan that I know told me he is a kobe fan first....laker fan --only because of kobe...

I asked him what if Kobe was traded to the Milwaukee Bucks?

He didn't hesitate to answer that he would then be a bucks fan...and no longer a laker fan...

this is how I always think of laker fans...they have a faggot kobe fixation due to conditioning & mass marketing $$$

Giuseppe
03-08-2011, 07:44 AM
....him climbing over a near inert Duncan at 5-4 is cause as well, Silv.

15 and counting
03-08-2011, 08:17 AM

No just someone who agrees with this statement on Kobe. I could care less about what you call me. Kobe is a fake. Tries to be MJ by acting like him. I happen to follow Duncans career because I truly believe he is the greatest power forward to ever play. No trolling here just being real. See you guys in the Western finals. Go Lakers.

silverblk mystix
03-08-2011, 10:09 AM
So who do you think has had a better career... TD or KB?

Case in point.

Kobe faggot luva just cares about kobe's stats...as if that were the whole point of the game of basketball...

cheguevara
03-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Case in point.

Kobe faggot luva just cares about kobe's stats...as if that were the whole point of the game of basketball...

be careful that lakerfaggot might get mad and make this thread 30+ pages

:lmao stupid laker nerd cunt

SplitterHook
03-08-2011, 10:37 AM
damn people are really mad after one loss. calm down. we'll see who's who in the post season.

15 and counting
03-08-2011, 12:00 PM
So who do you think has had a better career... TD or KB?

Duncan. He has carried that team his whole career even with Robinson. Robinson could not get them over the hump. It was Duncan that made it possible for Robinson to get a ring. do not get me wrong. I think Kobe is a great player but I think we Laker fans sometimes get blurred by Kobe stats. Duncan's numbers are close to Kobe but Duncan makes players around him better. Kobe can not do this and it kills me because Kobe has had better players than Duncan throughout his career. It is my opinion only and I will admit I am a Kobe hater and a true Laker fan. The Lakeshow will win it all in my view but I am tired of Kobe getting all the credit like if he is the only one on the team.

nkdlunch
03-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Duncan = Best PF ever

Kobe is not even Best SG ever

TampaDude
03-08-2011, 12:20 PM

+1

Kobe is the main reason I hate the Lakers so much.

The "Showtime" Lakers with Magic and Kareem were actually pretty cool. :hat

15 and counting
03-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Man. I deal with this heat from my best friend who thinks Kobe is god. He is good and I am glad he is on our team but I do not idolize him like some fans do. He is selfish and probably the reason he has been so good. I just think that his whole act is to duplicate Jordan both in rings and behavior. He is part of Laker puzzle and the reason the Lakers have won championships. He acts like he is the reason. I happen to like many more players over him. Rose, Nash, Wade, Duncan to name a few. Shit, my only problem with the Spurs is they give no reason to hate them. When was the last time any of the Spurs players has talked shit about anyone? They are classy no doubt. They simply clock in, do their work and win. Call them boring (maybe not this year) but I will gladly take their rings. Now you will always have idiot fans from both sides but these two franchises have been the class in the NBA for the last decade. There is no debating this and I feel once again that the winner of these two teams will win it again this year. If not for one another, each of these teams could easily have two more championsips under their belt.

manu the best
03-08-2011, 02:12 PM
.. I don't know how Kobe can be the face of NBA for the past decade ..
His a arrogant bastard and his a rapist .. Duncan should be the face of the NBA .. His The most humble athlete to ever play this game .. His a perfect role model a child needs who wants to become a great player one day .. NBA is a joke and David stern is the most biased person ever ..

15 and counting
03-08-2011, 02:29 PM
.. I don't know how Kobe can be the face of NBA for the past decade ..
His a arrogant bastard and his a rapist .. Duncan should be the face of the NBA .. His The most humble athlete to ever play this game .. His a perfect role model a child needs who wants to become a great player one day .. NBA is a joke and David stern is the most biased person ever ..

Agree. I do not know what Kobe did or did not do on his personal time off. I will not disrespect him by callin him names either. However, i do agree that he should not be "pushed" upon us as some type of god. This is another reason why I think Duncan is one of the best to ever play. If he was in LA, he would be the emblem on the NBA logo based on his personality and skills. We might be talking about the best team every with Duncan wearing purple and gold. I can only imagine Duncan with the free agents that Buss can bring to surround him with. Duncan is the perfect teamate, humble extremely skilled, unselfish, easier to relate to and makes players better. One other area is that Duncan is underated is his basketball IQ. It is amazing how he changes his game from team to team just to give his team a shot at winning. He does not care about stats. I have not seen this since Magic. Remember, a lot of Duncan's stats came when Shaquille was at his prime. Duncan is not a true center which makes his stats even more amazing. True basketball fans do not argue this.

DirkISaCocLuvinPuSSy
03-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Kobe = Mcgrady

except Kobe had H.O.F. teammates, a team based on Kobe is what we saw in 04-07 not sure but I thinks you were no better than 4 seeds?

one thing i'll give Kobe is dudes never hurt always plays if he can.

# 1 Troll
03-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Black Mamba just shitting on the Spuds, per the usual

Kamala
03-09-2011, 12:04 AM
I don't recall Kobe's shenanigans when Steven Jackson was on the team. SJax talked more crap to Kobe than I have ever seen any other player. Kobe is a brilliant player, but a bully. When truly confronted by a crazy bastard like that he'll back off and won't do a damn thing.

LakerHater
03-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Black Mamba just shitting on the Spuds, per the usual

black mambe.. :lmao.. a self givin nickname :rollin

Brazil
03-09-2011, 07:42 AM
lol the kobe hate is strong.

I hate Kobe like the lakers franchise as much as everybody but the kobe=mc grady stuff are beyond stupid.

One thing I respect is his professionalism, this guy just lives to play bb, he trains hard and he is tough and tell what u want he has a great great career

TheManFromAcme
03-09-2011, 10:10 AM
+1

Kobe is the main reason I hate the Lakers so much.

The "Showtime" Lakers with Magic and Kareem were actually pretty cool. :hat

:tu yuppers....

seems to be the general consensus with most of my spurs friends.

It's the Lakers of the last 10 years they despise.

Gervin44Silas13
03-09-2011, 03:54 PM
I wish someone would clothesline this muther fucker coming down the lane ...I would do it just to say I did it!

RobinsontoDuncan
03-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Isn't Gary Neal a player who has also been accused of rape in the past? Just saying, I hate Kobe as much as the next guy, but I do respect him as a player. Very, very, very few individuals are able to sustain that level of play for the length of time he has. I just hope he never actually comes to surpass MJ in the minds of basketball players, but I don't think he is a likeable enough person to ever be that anyway. And don't pretend that all of you don't love Kobe when he dawns the red, white, and blue and plays for the states in the olympics....

Obstructed_View
03-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Alllow me to fix this for those of you that clearly whiffed on its intent...

silverblk mystix
03-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Isn't Gary Neal a player who has also been accused of rape in the past? Just saying, I hate Kobe as much as the next guy, but I do respect him as a player. Very, very, very few individuals are able to sustain that level of play for the length of time he has. I just hope he never actually comes to surpass MJ in the minds of basketball players, but I don't think he is a likeable enough person to ever be that anyway. And don't pretend that all of you don't love Kobe when he dawns the red, white, and blue and plays for the states in the olympics....

I hated him even more in the olympics...just a fuckin' shame that a felon/rapist was allowed to represent the USA...

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-09-2011, 09:05 PM
This news isn't new. Kobe is a whiny bitch and everybody knows it.