PDA

View Full Version : George Hill

George Gervin's Afro
03-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Did he look more lost than usual last night? He was pushed around by Kobe and was continually out of defensive rebounding position in regards to his man. I am begining to wonder if he has peaked yet. Any thoughts?

Wilford Brimley
03-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Did he look more lost than usual last night? He was pushed around by Kobe and was continually out of defensive rebounding position in regards to his man. I am begining to wonder if he has peaked yet. Any thoughts?

It's just one bad game so i wouldn't look to much into it. I am however dreading the possibility of him D'ing up Kobe in the playoffs though. Kobe's big enough to muscle him down on the block or just shoot over him facing up.

I miss Bruce:(

redskinfan
03-07-2011, 03:37 PM

I think he has peaked, I hate it when he has ball at end of quarter because the dude does not look for anyone he just throws up junk and I dont think he has hit one yet, he is turning into the black hole..aka Malik Rose..I really think that Neal has to be our first off the bench and 3rd option on floor behind Manu and Tony..

concken
03-07-2011, 03:39 PM
It's just one bad game so i wouldn't look to much into it. I am however dreading the possibility of him D'ing up Kobe in the playoffs though. Kobe's big enough to muscle him down on the block or just shoot over him facing up.

I miss Bruce:(

The last couple of games have been bad for him. I wouldn't say that he hasn't peaked yet, but I also wouldn't say that he has. I think it's all mental for him because SN's expectations of him are so high now. Once he can ease back into his role, he'll be much more effective.