PDA

View Full Version : George Hill Twitter full of laker fan tweets

tdunk21
03-07-2011, 08:15 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/George_Hill3

Get em spurs fans RT @O1MINDFREAK: How can u enderestimate the Lakers? I wanted Spurs to prove they are 'the team!' Guess Lakers are:(


@George_Hill3 HOW THAT L FEEL SUNDAY GEORGY? LMFAOOO LAKERS KILLED Y'ALL!!!!

Mal
03-07-2011, 08:18 PM
What a morons.. Where were they after blowout in game 1 between them or after Cavs lose.

concken
03-07-2011, 08:19 PM
seeing his tweets make my brain explode

tdunk21
03-07-2011, 08:20 PM
laker fans trolling very hard....

tdunk21
03-07-2011, 08:34 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/search/%40Ugly_Anna

tweets sent to her by fellow spurs fans......

Budkin
03-07-2011, 08:55 PM
You should see the tweets real celebs get when people hate them...

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-07-2011, 08:58 PM
These Laker fans must have celebrated like it was a National Holiday.

cd98
03-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Nice to know beating the Spurs is so high on their list. I'm more interested in seeing how we match up with the new Celtics.

Blair420
03-07-2011, 09:53 PM
KoMe fans just releasing their rage since they've been butthurt that Hill smacked Kome around and made him look foolish for the last 3 meetings.

Remember last season when Hill stole the ball from Kome and he fell down to the floor, leading to an easy fastbreak for George? Lol. Or what about earlier this year when Hill stood up to Kome Cryant and pointed a finger in his face?

hahaha good times. butthurt faker fans.

mytespurs
03-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Yeah.........but I imagine spurs fans probably tweeted lbj, dwade & bosh after that beatdown we put on the heat friday-some heat bashing was going strong in various forums-spurs current #1 seed got their a$$e$s handed 2 them yesterday so no surprise laker fans would react as if they won the title.

Meh....just 1 game-spurs have 2 regroup

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2011, 11:04 PM
God twitter is so fucking retarded.

spurtech09
03-08-2011, 12:42 AM
lakers fans thinking that the lakers won the nba championship again lol....are laker fans flipping cars and burning buildings?check the news?

Rapper
03-08-2011, 12:49 AM
The way kobe Twitter full of spurs fans

Obstructed_View
03-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Yeah.........but I imagine spurs fans probably tweeted lbj, dwade & bosh after that beatdown we put on the heat friday-some heat bashing was going strong in various forums-spurs current #1 seed got their a$$e$s handed 2 them yesterday so no surprise laker fans would react as if they won the title.

Meh....just 1 game-spurs have 2 regroup

I'm absolutely shocked that the Lakers and their fans are so pumped up by a regular season win. I really believed them when they've talked about how bored they are, and how their championship pedigree keeps them from caring about the regular season games, and how they'll switch it on when the time comes, and how they know the Lakers are the real team to beat regardless of who's got the best record in the league.

They clearly didn't believe any of that shit, since they treated yesterday like a referendum on this year's title hopes. That's pretty pathetic coming from a two time defending team and a fanbase that talked such a good game all year. They have a lot more fear of the Spurs than they've been letting on and have been whistling past the graveyard since November.

silverblk mystix
03-08-2011, 12:55 AM
i'm absolutely shocked that the lakers and their fans are so pumped up by a regular season win. I really believed them when they've talked about how bored they are, and how their championship pedigree keeps them from caring about the regular season games, and how they'll switch it on when the time comes, and how they know the lakers are the real team to beat regardless of who's got the best record in the league.

They clearly didn't believe any of that shit, since they treated yesterday like a referendum on this year's title hopes. That's pretty pathetic coming from a two time defending team and a fanbase that talked such a good game all year. They have a lot more fear of the spurs than they've been letting on and have been whistling past the graveyard since november.

this.

Cessation
03-08-2011, 06:05 AM
lol hill getting trolled

Dex
03-08-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm sure Hill is crying on his keyboard over a few tweets from Laker douchebags.

chrisrod2008
03-08-2011, 10:52 AM
The funny thing is we have beat them twice this year they are just 2-1 against us but as ghetto as they are they act like they won the big dance.

nkdlunch
03-08-2011, 11:01 AM
I also agree it's very funny lakerfans acting like they won a championship. IMO that is good news and I'm sure Hill and other players find it amusing.

chrisrod2008
03-08-2011, 11:12 AM
I hear you