PDA

View Full Version : I want to see both Timmy and Manu's Birth Certificates

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:15 PM
anyone else here feel the same?

I'm starting to wonder with these wretched performances...is Timmy older than we thought...he's falling off too fast...I'm gonna go tea party fucking nuts and bat shit crazy and demand to see the gotdam birth certificate...I know baseball players from the South America falsify their birth certificates all the time, the Nigerians, and Caribbeans do it on a routine basis as well...

there has got to be a solid explanation for his play...He came into the league after Kobe, played way less games than Kobe and has less mileage, plus played an easier position than Kobe and now has fallen off the fucking wagon at such a record pace...

Next up I want to see Manu's certificate...no way he should be rocking a bald spot at his age...no fucking way man...we gotta stick together and watch these foreigners...:toast

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 09:20 PM
I'd like to see the birth certificates of Lakers fans. They'd reveal that 99% of them are illegal Mexican immigrants, which we already know, or that they're post-op transsexuals, like yourself.

Giuseppe
03-07-2011, 09:24 PM
I want to see Kori spank the Midget.

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 09:28 PM
I want to see Kori spank the Midget.

And you'd like to see yourself attain tumescence, which ain't never happening again in your lifetime. No way, no how.

Har, har, har.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:37 PM
And you'd like to see yourself attain tumescence, which ain't never happening again in your lifetime. No way, no how.

Har, har, har.

the thing about it midge is that in your lifetime you're getting no pussy...u running from it...although not as much Cully still puttin in work....

I first exposed that you ran from pussy....Luva officially confirmed it....and now Cully is just rubbing it in yo face...

and Kori is giving us the platform that we need for these mercy killings...

god bless that woman....me and her we just connect in Private on so many levels...:lol but I digress...

Quit Hatin'
03-07-2011, 09:39 PM
midnightpulp - this crap is going to get you banned.

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 09:40 PM
the thing about it midge is that in your lifetime you're getting no pussy...u running from it...although not as much Cully still puttin in work....

I first exposed that you ran from pussy....Luva officially confirmed it....and now Cully is just rubbing it in yo face...

and Kori is giving us the platform that we need for these mercy killings...

god bless that woman....me and her we just connect in Private on so many levels...:lol but I digress...

:sleep

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:41 PM
where you been lil nigga? Quit Hatin in the fucking building...:toast

Quit Hatin...

redzero
03-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Stupid thread number 3 so far today, Koolaid_Man. Wanna make it four?

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:42 PM
:sleep

I dare you to spam bomb this thread midget....I double dog dare ya....:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:43 PM

little red riding hood talking smack again....:lol

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 09:43 PM
I dare you to spam bomb this thread midget....I double dog dare ya....:lmao:lmao:lmao

How cute. Hiding behind Kori.

Wouldn't expect a bitch of your stature to do otherwise.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 09:45 PM
You won't start anymore threads today, Kool. Because I said so.

benefactor
Just let him go. He'll burn his privileges again eventually.

Andrew Cunanan
The Nigerians are the most refined of all South Americans tbh

Koolaid_Man
How cute. Hiding behind Kori.

Wouldn't expect a bitch of your stature to do otherwise.

I never complain to Kori bout you guys...and she's even said so previously...but I am all up under her...it feels great I love being cuddled and spooned by her...:lmao

Quit Hatin'
03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
auntie gonna whoop that ass.

DPG21920
You trying to cuckold uncle Tim again?

Koolaid_Man
You won't start anymore threads today, Kool. Because I said so.

you came at the right time....because I nothing else thread worth to post today...

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 09:47 PM
you came at the right time....because I nothing else thread worth to post today...

Coherent. No wonder Kori makes fun of your personality and intelligence.

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 09:48 PM
I never complain to Kori bout you guys...and she's even said so previously...but I am all up under her...it feels great I love being cuddled and spooned by her...:lmao

Kori to AIDS: Stop trashing things up, thanks.

Uh huh.

Start another pointless thread. I dare you.

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 09:49 PM

:lol WTF?

Guess we need a chimp sized brain to understand the kind of language you speak.

redzero
03-07-2011, 09:50 PM

That's never stopped you before.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Uh huh.

Start another pointless thread. I dare you.

you're too cute....did I hurt your feelings...you reaching all ova the place....:lol

Kori asking me to stop trashing things up was needed and I expected it because it was a thread sort of maligning her intent...you my friend just don't posses the talent or gifts that I do....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 09:53 PM

I doubt that seriously....Kori knows what she has with a man like Kool....:lol

Quit Hatin'
03-07-2011, 09:54 PM

Speaking of hiding behind Kori :lol

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 09:57 PM
I doubt that seriously....Kori knows what she has with a man like Kool....:lol

No, she makes fun of you. You try to cuck Uncle Tim, then lie about you getting with Kori and having pictures of her. The bad part is your looks weren't even a part of the equation :lol.

Really. How is it hiding behind when you regulate from the front lines?

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Stoolaid gettin' his "birther" on . . . I can see him at the rally now with his extra chromosome and crudely constructed, misspelled sign, gettin' teabagged . . .

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 09:58 PM

By the way, welcome to SpursTalk. I've never seen you here before. You will like it as long as you aren't an idiot.

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 10:01 PM
.you my friend just don't posses the talent or gifts that I do....:lol

Thank goodness.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/33u5pbl.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 10:01 PM
No, she makes fun of you. You try to cuck Uncle Tim, then lie about you getting with Kori and having pictures of her. The bad part is your looks weren't even a part of the equation :lol.

No she doesn't....you can save that crap....maybe at one point in time when she had me on hand-cuffs but we done been since made up...Trust me she loves her some Kool...:lol all the this other shit you speak of is pure lies and heresy...:lol

Quit Hatin'
03-07-2011, 10:02 PM

as long as you are here you will always be in the shadow of the Kori girl.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:04 PM
No she doesn't....you can save that crap....maybe at one point in time when she had me on hand-cuffs but we done been since made up...Trust me she loves her some Kool...:lol all the this other shit you speak of is pure lies and heresy...:lol

:lol Wow, I didn't mean to make you go into denial. I mean, I knew you were a weirdo/liar when you said you got with her and have naked pictures of her, but this is sad.

I'll put it easy for you: She just doesn't like you in "that way". She does not love you. Sorry. I wish I could say you are a good person, but I don't lie because I am.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 10:04 PM

He's not even in her shadow...Kori doesn't have guys that are 4'2 in her family...he just thought he was her kid because of his size....:lol

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:06 PM

For someone who just started posting today, you seem to think you know something about this Spurs website.

What you say makes no sense. Hiding behind Kori would mean I use what Kori says to taunt others knowing I won't get into trouble.

That is obviously not true and I don't go around quoting what she says.

I know often times the "new guy" wants to challenge the "man", but you are barking up the wrong tree with your man pleaser open.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 10:08 PM
:lol Wow, I didn't mean to make you go into denial. I mean, I knew you were a weirdo/liar when you said you got with her and have naked pictures of her, but this is sad.

I'll put it easy for you: She just doesn't like you in "that way". She does not love you. Sorry. I wish I could say you are a good person, but I don't lie because I am.

Hey I will give you PRIME opportunity to save Spurstalk from Koolaid....you'll be a hero around these parts if you can finally do what others have failed so miserably at...drive me away....here's the deal If you can produce any evidence / proof of me ever saying that I'll stop posting here for good....Prove it and I'm gone....real talk.....

you just owned yourself and made it easy for me...now don't spin this just provide the goods...:toast

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Hey I will give you PRIME opportunity to save Spurstalk from Koolaid....you'll be a hero around these parts if you can finally do what others have failed so miserably at...drive me away....here's the deal If you can produce any evidence / proof of me ever saying that I'll stop posting here for good....Prove it and I'm gone....real talk.....

you just owned yourself and made it easy for me...now don't spin this just provide the goods...:toast

Save Spurstalk from you?

Nah, we love slapping you around like the class retard.

Kori Ellis
03-07-2011, 10:12 PM
What a weird turn of events in this thread :lol

Aren't Cubans/Dominicans the ones that lie about their age, not Virgin Islanders?

And don't make fun of the bald spot -- the power is in the bald spot.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 10:14 PM
What a weird turn of events in this thread :lol

Aren't Cubans/Dominicans the ones that lie about their age, not Virgin Islanders?

And don't make fun of the bald spot -- the power is in the bald spot.

ok then I'll just ask my barber to fuck my head up next time I go for a cut...I got you Kori girl....:lol

Kori Ellis
03-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Oh and Duncan has only fallen off a cliff vs the Lakers. Against other teams he averages like 13/9 in 28 minutes -- so not off a cliff, just down a step or two due to not being the focal point of the offense. But against the Suns, he's like a 24 year old averaging 22/13 or something.

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Tim's playing opossum.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
that is of course unless you're talking about the bald spot on the other head...then I'm as bald as smooth as a baby's ass...

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Ick . . .

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Oh and Duncan has only fallen off a cliff vs the Lakers.

you're a goddess....

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 10:18 PM
that is of course unless you're talking about the bald spot on the other head...then I'm as bald as smooth as a baby's ass...

A post-op tranny should be.

Bet all the electrolysis cleaning your monkey ass up set mommy and daddy back a fortune.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Kool, you don't think everyone see's your sick little lies? She is not impressed by that and even if she was, it wouldn't happen on my watch, patna.

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 10:22 PM
A post-op tranny should be.

Bet all the electrolysis cleaning your monkey ass up set mommy and daddy back a fortune.

♫ Goodbye Horses . . . ♪

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:22 PM

if you want me to beleive this sneak a pic of her tits ands PM me....then I'll beleive...:lol I've already seen her pic so I'll know right away if the tits are a matching set...

Peace.

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Wow . . . later, asshole.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Here comes the backpedaling.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Just in case he tries some more lying, such as "that was not about Kori :cry":

DPG you must didn't see the thread in which Kori Ellis admitted that you were no kin to her...I guess you just choose to ignore she even said it...

Kool, I guess you ignored the part where she was laughing about it and trolling Laker fan.

if you want me to beleive this sneak a pic of her tits ands PM me....then I'll beleive...:lol I've already seen her pic so I'll know right away if the tits are a matching set...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5007307

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Nsync . . . never appropriate.

Kori Ellis
03-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Why do you guys have weird conversations about me? You guys do realize that I have a husband, right? You are lucky he's laidback :lol

Truths:

DPG and I are not related, but the schtick is funny when not over-used.

I've never met Kool but I do know what his original screen name was. And I think his schtick of being a weirdo is funny in small doses. He's probably a nice guy underneath -- maybe just a bit full of himself.

lakaluva is not timvp. I honestly have no idea who lakaluva is, and I find everyone's obsession with him hilarious.

The new breed of Spurs fans, makes me miss Mavs fans :wtf

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Just in case he tries some more lying, such as "that was not about Kori :cry":

http://spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5007307

you guys are really dumb fucks...read the thread again...I said I saw her pic and I have... I didn't say I saw a pic of her bitties...nice try but fail nonetheless....

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Why do you guys have weird conversations about me? You guys do realize that I have a husband, right? You are lucky he's laidback :lol

Truths:

I've never met Kool but I do know what his original screen name was. And I think his schtick of being a weirdo is funny in small doses. He's probably a nice guy underneath -- maybe just a bit full of himself.

lakaluva is not timvp. I honestly have no idea who lakaluva is, and I find everyone's obsession with him hilarious.

FU_Buddy?

Kori Ellis
03-07-2011, 10:47 PM
...I said I saw her pic and I have... I didn't say I saw a pic of her bitties...

That's how I understood your post.

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2011, 10:50 PM
These threads usually provide the luls for me, but you make them too often and use the same material too much Kool. You should take like a week break and come up with some new shit.

Kori Ellis
03-07-2011, 10:51 PM
:cry

I can't give it to you. I can email him for you, but it looks like a fake email address.

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 10:52 PM

"matching set"?!

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:53 PM
http://calitreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/hannibal-lecter1.jpg

Well, well, well Koolaid. It appears Freud was smarter than he was given credit for. These lies, these fantasies that continually manifested themselves deep inside that perverted mind of yours finally reached a boiling point.

What started out as an innocent dream, a flirtation if you will, became something much more serious than you ever let on, isn't that true?

Now, with reality and fantasy intertwined, you find yourself living in a nightmare. Ironic isn't it, Kool Aid Man. How a man can seemingly only turn his dreams into something real at his own peril.

So here we stand, with you confused, afraid and looking for help except for in the one place you will find it. You lived off of lies, deceit and now that your world has come crashing down rather abruptly, you have no where to turn. You feed on the false and dined on the deception. Now, you must eat the meal you have prepared, and before I get to mine, mmmmm, I think I'll have an appetizer. I've feasted on your kind before and you are no different, no matter how much you hoped that was true.

And before you ask, no. I won't help you. You are weak. You fail to realize your mind has always been broken and this was the proverbial straw that broke your back, camel. Now be gone. Escape to where no one knows who you are. Only then, will you be safe.

How does it feel, Kool Aid Man.

redzero
03-07-2011, 10:55 PM
So the reason Koolaid_Man hasn't been pinked yet is because Kori finds his pointless threads amusing? I guess it's like how people find retards amusing.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 10:55 PM

as I've done in private I will say it in Public...I apologize to Kori for the insensitivity of the situation...it's my fault...I led these mind less douche bags down this path and I will fix it...I will stop with references toward you...these asshurt lil niggas on here can't deal with Laker hubris....but I got you Kori...I got you...

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:56 PM

Truths:

1) These aren't the weirdest convos I have seen people have about you.

2) I NEVER cross the line where I talk about certain things (seeing your naked pics, hooking up with you (lol incest), being very suggestive). Guys like Kool do. It's not funny when you constantly lie about stuff like that. It's creepy.

You seem to lump me in with other people for some reason.

ohmwrecker
as I've done in private I will say it in Public...I apologize to Kori for the insensitivity of the situation...it's my fault...I led these mind less douche bags down this path and I will fix it...I will stop with references toward you...these asshurt lil niggas on here can't deal with Laker hubris....but I got you Kori...I got you...

Pathetic, tbh.

Koolaid_Man

tbh everyday you look in the mirror you see pussy face...

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:57 PM
you guys are really dumb fucks...read the thread again...I said I saw her pic and I have... I didn't say I saw a pic of her bitties...nice try but fail nonetheless....

:lol Like I said, the back pedal. You clearly tried to insinuate that she loves you and is all over you and that you have seen a picture of her naked. Saying "you'll know if it is matching set", to the ones you have seen, is clearly saying that.

How about you quit being a pervert and trying to Cuck Uncle Tim.

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 10:58 PM

Well, well, well Koolaid. It appears Freud was smarter than he was given credit for. These lies, these fantasies that continually manifested themselves deep inside that perverted mind of yours finally reached a boiling point.

What started out as an innocent dream, a flirtation if you will, became something much more serious than you ever let on, isn't that true?

Now, with reality and fantasy intertwined, you find yourself living in a nightmare. Ironic isn't it, Kool Aid Man. How a man can seemingly only turn his dreams into something real at his own peril.

So here we stand, with you confused, afraid and looking for help except for in the one place you will find it. You lived off of lies, deceit and now that your world has come crashing down rather abruptly, you have no where to turn. You feed on the false and dined on the deception. Now, you must eat the meal you have prepared, and before I get to mine, mmmmm, I think I'll have an appetizer. I've feasted on your kind before and you are no different, no matter how much you hoped that was true.

And before you ask, no. I won't help you. You are weak. You fail to realize your mind has always been broken and this was the proverbial straw that broke your back, camel. Now be gone. Escape to where no one knows who you are. Only then, will you be safe.

:lol

Kori Ellis
03-07-2011, 10:58 PM
You seem to lump me in with other people for some reason.

;)

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2011, 10:59 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/2870itt.gif

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 11:00 PM

lol, bitch.

ElNono
03-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Is this the 3rd or 4th retarded daily Kool thread?

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:01 PM

;)

I miss my Uncle Tim.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Koolaid, now that we have you apologizing for the perv fraud that you are, keep in mind what happens when things get real around here.

Check yourself, homeboy.

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Is this the 3rd or 4th retarded daily Kool thread?

It's the last one . . .

5rMnSqPRUs4

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:04 PM
*flexes*

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:08 PM

Truths:

I'm not full of myself....I've been trying to shake that label for years....Girls have always told me that and it does make me feel strange because I'm not that guy...but I am sort of controlling...I expect my women to do things the way I like them...I'm not flexible when it comes to that...but who knows the right one could convince me otherwise...albeit slightly...:lol

redzero
03-07-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm not full of myself....I've been trying to shake that label for years....Girls have always told me that and it does make me feel strange because I'm not that guy...but I am sort of controlling...I expect my women to do things the way I like them...I'm not flexible when it comes to that...but who knows the right one could convince me otherwise...albeit slightly...:lol

Do you know what an ellipsis is for, you retard? It's not the same as a period, so stop ending all of your sentences with one.

Faggot.

TinTin
03-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Do you know what an ellipsis is for, you retard? It's not the same as a period, so stop ending all of your sentences with one.

Faggot.

:rollin

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Faggot.

And . . . GTFO already.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:11 PM

Cool House Bro:

http://www.tool-boxes.us/tool-box-424.jpg

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 11:12 PM

Faggot.

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 11:13 PM

You sound like a weak-willed man looking for his mother's replacement.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:16 PM

this is the mental connection I was referring to between me and Kori...we just get it.....we have an understanding.....but you other ST dipshits didn't get it....now you see why I say you cats not on my level..in any way....you numnuts have no analytical skills....and tbh I'm glad Kori exposed this to a degree....

that's why she has my digital love...:toast

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:18 PM
this is the mental connection I was referring to between me and Kori...we just get it.....we have an understanding.....but you other ST dipshits didn't get it....now you see why I say you cats not on my level..in any way....you numnuts have no analytical skills....and tbh I'm glad Kori exposed this to a degree....

that's why she has my digital love...:toast

Again, there is no connection. None. Zero. I exposed you for the perv you are. So chill out, or you are gone.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Kori this for you...My Computer Love...lol

yiuUYLr_f3w

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:20 PM
I can't even do this anymore. This guy is just out there. I never troll, but lately I have been goofing around more. That is going to stop.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:21 PM
I can't even do this anymore. This guy is just out there. I never troll, but lately I have been goofing around more. That is going to stop.

that's cuz u a sissy...I told ya long time ago your nuts wasn't big as mine...:lol

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Kori this for you...My Computer Love...lol

yiuUYLr_f3w

I'm not saying I wish death upon you in one of your white-water rafting expeditions, but I am not entirely opposed to the possibility that your raft overturns and you die a horrible death via drowning.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm not saying I wish death upon you in one of your white-water rafting expeditions, but I am not entirely opposed to the possibility that your raft overturns and you die a horrible death via drowning.

lame....:lol I hope you have a rectal prolapse and die on the freeway with your ass hole hanging out asking for help as cars pass by....

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Why are you still here?

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:25 PM
that's cuz u a sissy...I told ya long time ago your nuts wasn't big as mine...:lol

You also said you would stop posting if I proved you were a liar. I guess that is what makes you a liar.

Also, :lol at you calling someone a sissy after I *flexed* on you and look at how you are acting now that you really got checked.

It's embarrassing. You always cross the line with Kori and you are a pervert. She had to come in here and tell you that her husband is cool (unlike you), but that your shit needs to stop.

Koolaid_Man
Why are you still here?

cuz it's my fucking thread dipshit...

Greg Oden
oh this is the popular thread of the evening.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:26 PM
You also said you would stop posting if I proved you were a liar. I guess that is what makes you a liar.

Also, :lol at you calling someone a sissy after I *flexed* on you and look at how you are acting now that you really got checked.

It's embarrassing. You always cross the line with Kori and you are a pervert. She had to come in here and tell you that her husband is cool (unlike you), but that your shit needs to stop.

If that's how you saw that shit then I won't try to convince you otherwise....I'm done with trying to save you retards from your own simpleton minds....:lmao

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:26 PM

Not any more. You are gone. I posted the evidence. You lying doesn't change that.

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 11:27 PM

You said you would leave, DPG delivered the goods, you're still here . . .

What gives?

:cry It's my thread :cry

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:27 PM
you came at the right time....because i nothing else thread worth to post today...

if that's how you saw that shit then i won't try to convince you otherwise....i'm done with trying to save you retards from your own simpleton minds....:lmao

k.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Not any more. You are gone. I posted the evidence. You lying doesn't change that.

well Kori said she agreed with my analysis so you can dismiss yourself now....:lol trying to act like she didn't agree with me won't work...she posted it in this very thread...so you can't ignore as much as you'd like to...:lmao

midnightpulp
03-07-2011, 11:30 PM
lame....:lol I hope you have a rectal prolapse and die on the freeway with your ass hole hanging out asking for help as cars pass by....

There's no words to describe how retardedly atrocious that comeback was.

Oh, I guess "retardedly atrocious" would be the words. Considering your chimp sized brain, I wouldn't expect anything more.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Whether she agreed with you are not, is not the point. Just because you are trying to argue semantics, it doesn't change the fact you acted like you never perved out, said a bunch of lies (like implying you saw her naked) and I proved it.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Whether she agreed with you are not, is not the point. Just because you are trying to argue semantics, it doesn't change the fact you acted like you never perved out, said a bunch of lies (like implying you saw her naked) and I proved it.

Kor I agrees with me...that's it and that's all....:toast

midnightpulp
If that's how you saw that shit then I won't try to convince you otherwise....I'm done with trying to save you retards from your own simpleton minds....:lmao

And if your mind was beyond the retard stage, you'd realize what DPG is doing to you.

But alas, he has you on the strings, making you dance.

ohmwrecker
:cry Well, Kori said . . . :cry

Your swagger is gone, dude. You have been emasculated. It's time to go.

BoricuaCJA
03-07-2011, 11:33 PM
blah blah blah...:lolblah blah blah...:lol

I am kool, blah blah blah...:lol

Always puting that laughing smilie makes people think its funny...:lol
:lol...:lol...:lol...:lol...:lol...:lol.:lol:lol

:downspin:

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Dr. Lecter says hi.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:34 PM
:cry Well, Kori said . . . :cry

Your swagger is gone, dude. You have been emasculated. It's time to go.

actually I'm right where I projected....:lol swagger is measured out and dispensed at my own living pleasure....

come again ohm anal wrecked...come again:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2011, 11:36 PM
blah blah blah...:lolblah blah blah...:lol

I am kool, blah blah blah...:lol

Always puting that laughing smilie makes people think its funny...:lol
:lol...:lol...:lol...:lol...:lol...:lol.:lol:lol

:downspin:

oh my...King Kool done some damage tonight....I must say I'm one cold calculating muthafucker....it always works out how I planned it...:lmao

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 11:37 PM
come again ohm anal wrecked...come again:lol

So, so gay . . . and sad. Gay and sad. Strange dichotomy, dude.

Nick Manning
:corn:

midnightpulp
oh my...King Kool done some damage tonight....I must say I'm one cold calculating muthafucker....it always works out how I planned it...:lmao

So I take it those calculations involved getting trolled by DPG?

Nice job :tu

BoricuaCJA
03-07-2011, 11:40 PM
So funny...:lol I can't stop laughing...:lol I really can't stop laughing :rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao

redzero
03-07-2011, 11:42 PM

Yes, your master plan to get shat on by the entire forum was executed flawlessly.

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:52 PM
"Kori agreed that I was a pervert disrespectful creep who asked for pictures of her topless and then make suggestive comments even though i post on the site her husband operates"

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 12:06 AM
is there any way you could look up the email that pussyface signed up with and hook me up with that info, tbh?

:lol Tyson asking Kori to hook him up with some male ass....this shit it classic...asking for the email address of another guy with the sole purpose of dick riding is pure comedy titanium....:lmao

Tyson is obsessed with this dude...He even previously nicknamed himself Vulvaface after this dude....Yo Tyson riding the fucking gay train express...:lol

DPG21920
03-08-2011, 12:08 AM
I'd skip over my post too if I were you. *flex*

Killakobe81
03-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Wow just wow

Kori IS a goddess ...

midnightpulp
03-08-2011, 07:49 AM
I have to disagree with you about Midnight, Kool. I think, well, I know we both were off on this one. You know, I've been in a position to hire and fire people for a few companies that I've worked for, so I've learned to read people on first sight. The problem with the internet is so many people can masque their true identity with false ones. We were close on Midget, but no cigar.

You see, he's not afraid of pussy at all. Now don't go getting me wrong, he's no stud Romeo like you, or a Casanova like myself, but he ain't afraid of pussy. You see... he fears the pussy, and there's a difference. You see, guys who are afraid of the pussy or either shy, ugly, or got beat up once too many times on the school yard. Now guys that fear the pussy are married, and have had their balls castrated by some large and in charge bitch. That's right... he's married, henpecked, and his wife holds all the passwords to his accounts. This is why you never see him talking about pussy, and even going as far as running from threads concerning pussy.

That's right, I set a trap for this rat, and I caught him. You see, that fucker will chase me around this board from sun up to sun down, and I have a big pecker, but it doesn't deter him at all. At first I thought he was gay, so I purposely derailed some threads into sexually charged conversations and he fled them like a cock roach flees for cover when the light is turned on. It took me a while, but I caught him, and the world saw I have Kori ready to throw this sneaky rat out.

He has to be more subtle now that he's exposed and has his 3 day notice. But you watch this rat, he'll never engage you on the conversation of women at all. Now men, oh, that's a whole different story, and his wife doesn't mind that at all, because typically most women tolerate homo's, or their men hanging out with homo's. There's no threat either way there. You don't believe me, just ask fuckingcunt, sourpussy, or Chumper. The gig is up on this clown, and it's only a matter of time before he changes his name.

You and Kool are those dudes in highschool who always bragged about all the pussy they were getting, but who everyone knew wasn't getting any.

That rule is practically as old as time itself. The cat who puts on the player persona is a guy who is either pussy starved, or a repressed homosexual. We know Kool is the latter, and you're obviously the former, with the way you go after fat chicks and the wives of beaner tow-truck drivers. The only kind of girls who'll look your way are desperate chicks who'll fuck anything.

I ain't hating on that. Fat chicks and ugly dudes need love too.

Keep on keeping on, my man.

BlackSwordsMan
03-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Spurs hire rapists and potential terrorists from other countries just to beat the lakers? What have the spurs become. SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATES

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 08:16 AM
I have to disagree with you about Midnight, Kool. I think, well, I know we both were off on this one. You know, I've been in a position to hire and fire people for a few companies that I've worked for, so I've learned to read people on first sight. The problem with the internet is so many people can masque their true identity with false ones. We were close on Midget, but no cigar.

You see, he's not afraid of pussy at all. Now don't go getting me wrong, he's no stud Romeo like you, or a Casanova like myself, but he ain't afraid of pussy. You see... he fears the pussy, and there's a difference. You see, guys who are afraid of the pussy or either shy, ugly, or got beat up once too many times on the school yard. Now guys that fear the pussy are married, and have had their balls castrated by some large and in charge bitch. That's right... he's married, henpecked, and his wife holds all the passwords to his accounts. This is why you never see him talking about pussy, and even going as far as running from threads concerning pussy.

That's right, I set a trap for this rat, and I caught him. You see, that fucker will chase me around this board from sun up to sun down, and I have a big pecker, but it doesn't deter him at all. At first I thought he was gay, so I purposely derailed some threads into sexually charged conversations and he fled them like a cock roach flees for cover when the light is turned on. It took me a while, but I caught him, and the world saw I have Kori ready to throw this sneaky rat out.

He has to be more subtle now that he's exposed and has his 3 day notice. But you watch this rat, he'll never engage you on the conversation of women at all. Now men, oh, that's a whole different story, and his wife doesn't mind that at all, because typically most women tolerate homo's, or their men hanging out with homo's. There's no threat either way there. You don't believe me, just ask fuckingcunt, sourpussy, or Chumper. The gig is up on this clown, and it's only a matter of time before he changes his name.

:toast I have absolutely ZERO reason to beleive even in the slightest that you are wrong about this.... He was my midget but you've clearly taken him from me...it's cool though I still have DPG's lil midget ass to toss around....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Nigga the whole forum just shOved your dick in the dirt tonight. Wallow in it, motherfucker

actually Ms Tyson I concentrated you fuckers to this spot and prepared you for the mauling....

ManuBalboa
03-08-2011, 08:38 AM
anyone else here feel the same?

I'm starting to wonder with these wretched performances...is Timmy older than we thought...he's falling off too fast...I'm gonna go tea party fucking nuts and bat shit crazy and demand to see the gotdam birth certificate...I know baseball players from the South America falsify their birth certificates all the time, the Nigerians, and Caribbeans do it on a routine basis as well...

there has got to be a solid explanation for his play...He came into the league after Kobe, played way less games than Kobe and has less mileage, plus played an easier position than Kobe and now has fallen off the fucking wagon at such a record pace...

Next up I want to see Manu's certificate...no way he should be rocking a bald spot at his age...no fucking way man...we gotta stick together and watch these foreigners...:toast

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Rachel_Riley_GTFO.gif

DPG21920
03-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Luva, you are not going to out perform me in this thread, best not to waste your time. Also, honest question and I'll understand if you can't answer: who do you like better, Kool or myself? I appreciate how I know I'll get an honest answer from you.

DPG21920
03-08-2011, 09:50 AM
I understand.

Giuseppe
03-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Push Deep hard enough and he puts ya on his Ignore List.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
03-08-2011, 12:01 PM
You are way off on this one, little man. My circle was small, and I crept solo most of the times... mainly because I was trying to fuck everything. I was so notorious of creeping I got blamed for fucking chicks that I had never even spoke to. Let me let you in on a lil secret, midget. I come from a long line of studs. My great, great, great grandfather was a slave, but he wasn't no field nigga, he wasn't a house nigga either. He was more like an Esquire to the master. When master was tired, or away on business, he would keep the slaves in check while the master was gone. This position resulted in him getting tons of pussy. He was a daper, and a smooth talker much like myself, but due to his position the other slaves were jealous and envious of him, and this forced him to master the method of creeping. And the shit has been in my bloodline for some time. So, in essence, good looks, having style/game, and creeping is in my DNA, it's part of my make-up. Notice Kori says... "I don't know who luva is, I just find it hilarious that you all are obsessed with him." I've had women and have crept with their friends, and after handling my business, some of the girls have echoed the same statement you saw Kori post. "My friend is obsessed with you, but she claims she knows very little about you." When I hear this statement while standing in the mirror posing like Artest did to the Spurs fans, I just wink my eye and thank my great, great, great grand pappy. Real talk.

And :toast to you for carrying on that tradition by being Koolaid_Man's slave. Real talk, homie.

Venti Quattro
03-08-2011, 12:02 PM
What is this thread about? Is koolaid man now doing the census? lol

Venti Quattro
03-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Bald spot at 33? How is that strange. Most guys are balding at age 23.

In Europe.

Greg Oden
03-08-2011, 12:17 PM
lol bald