PDA

View Full Version : You Laker Bitches are Celebrating by Beating Us?

ezau
03-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Nice win and all yesterday and I congratulate you for beating us at home. Then again, it's so very obvious that guys in purple and piss were dead serious in getting at least one game against the Spurs.

The Spurs simply quit because they know that at this point in the season, there are no more statement games to be made. We have locked up the Western conference a long time ago and we can afford to tank games here and there.

We beat the Lakers twice already, Heat once, Dallas twice, and Oklahoma thrice.

The point that I'm making is that we have a winning record against all the elite teams except Boston and the way it's panning out, we can step off the gas pedal with 10 games left in the calendar.

So there, congrats for the win Lakers and good luck catching the Mavericks for second place:lol:lol

PS. LOLworking hard at the end of the season for positioning:lol:lol

Disturbed
03-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Yes its odd to celebrate a win like you do after every Spurs win.

If the Spurs aren't motivated at home vs the back to back defending champs in March then that says a lot about the Spurs and it isn't good. And if its using the 2 games against a not fully engaged Lakers as reason to just coast now then I wouldn't be very happy about that if I were a Spurs fan. I rather be motivated at this point of the year then "Quitting" and "Tanking". Your words not mines and ask the Cavs how doing this helped them the last 2 years. Or how doing this helped the Mavs when they won 67 and faced a 42 win warriors how doing this helped them.

Good luck with the Quitting and Tanking.

Jt.ONE
03-07-2011, 09:28 PM
The Spurs simply quit because they know that at this point in the season, there are no more statement games to be made.

always some sort of explanation..

IronMexican
Cool story bro.

ezau
Yes its odd to celebrate a win like you do after every Spurs win.

If the Spurs aren't motivated at home vs the back to back defending champs in March then that says a lot about the Spurs and it isn't good. And if its using the 2 games against a not fully engaged Lakers as reason to just coast now then I wouldn't be very happy about that if I were a Spurs fan. I rather be motivated at this point of the year then "Quitting" and "Tanking". Your words not mines and ask the Cavs how doing this helped them the last 2 years. Or how doing this helped the Mavs when they won 67 and faced a 42 win warriors how doing this helped them.

Good luck with the Quitting and Tanking.

Just worry about how to catch the Mavs in the standings.

cobbler
03-07-2011, 09:31 PM
So the Spurs decided to step off the pedal between the Heat and Laker game. Nice timing for your little theory.

What happened? Last months game, a last second tip in, was important and yet this game, an oldschool beatdown with the playoffs looming means nothing? ok

LOL at HCA. You saw how easily your WHOLE YEARS rant can be erased in 48 min. Not to mention that the Lakers actually hold the HCA on your own home court! :lol

LOL @ quitting.

Kyle Orton
03-07-2011, 09:33 PM
lol ezau
lol omar
lol dead wife
lol your wife's eye socket getting more pleasure than you could ever give her pussy

ezau
03-07-2011, 09:34 PM
So the Spurs decided to step off the pedal between the Heat and Laker game. Nice timing for your little theory.

What happened? Last months game, a last second tip in, was important and yet this game, an oldschool beatdown with the playoffs looming means nothing? ok

LOL at HCA. You saw how easily your WHOLE YEARS rant can be erased in 48 min. Not to mention that the Lakers actually hold the HCA on your own home court! :lol

LOL @ quitting.

The Spurs actually are 3-1 against the Lakers since last year. The Spurs simply took the time off since there's no point playing hard against a team that they know to beat.

LOL at catching the Mavs:lol:lol

ezau
03-07-2011, 09:35 PM
lol ezau
lol omar
lol dead wife
lol your wife's eye socket getting more pleasure than you could ever give her pussy

sup DOK. Do you really want me to dish out some old school Holocaust smack? :lol:lol

Kori Ellis
03-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Closed for stupidity and cussing in thread titles.