PDA

View Full Version : Rick Carlisle is a tool

sribb43
03-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Allowing the mavs to continue to shoot 3 after 3 against one of the shittiest defensive teams in the NBA. Mavs are 8-28 on 3's through 3 QUARTERS and Brian Cardinal has already taken 8:wow

Why doesnt this coach grow a sack and call his players out?

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 09:54 PM
The Mavs are just a 3pt chuckin' team . . .

. . . and Brian Cardinal is no Matt Bonner

Reck
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
They got the lead now, relax.

mavsfan1000
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Lakers gotta be loving this. No elite team out there that can take them out.

Cuckolded Sissy
03-07-2011, 10:00 PM
LOL Dirk dribbles up the floor chucks a 3

Spurminator
03-07-2011, 10:07 PM
God, Michael Beasley is terrible.

badfish22
03-07-2011, 10:12 PM
lol Terry shootng 2-9 (0-5 3pt) with 4 TO and his usual defense and still getting major minutes over beaubois.

Axe Murderer
03-07-2011, 10:15 PM
tbh Kevin Love hasn't impressed me. He's got another double double but he's been invisible all game. Seems like he's only scoring off put backs or wide open 3's

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Love ties Moses Malone's record of most consecutive double doubles in a season = 51 (!)

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Allowing the mavs to continue to shoot 3 after 3 against one of the shittiest defensive teams in the NBA. Mavs are 8-28 on 3's through 3 QUARTERS and Brian Cardinal has already taken 8:wow

Why doesnt this coach grow a sack and call his players out?

Go back to db.com with this stupid shit.
We won, doesn't matter how you win, as long as you do

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 10:37 PM

:lol Trying to get more traffic to your site?

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-07-2011, 10:37 PM
tbh Kevin Love hasn't impressed me. He's got another double double but he's been invisible all game. Seems like he's only scoring off put backs or wide open 3's

Glad somebody else sees it.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-07-2011, 10:38 PM
How about BC coming through tonight, came up big with Dirty in foul trouble

sribb43
03-07-2011, 10:40 PM

you win a regular season game in Minny but this shit will get you bounced in the playoffs. Another season of Dirk wasted.

its ok mavs fans we got another 50 win season

50 x 11 = Mavs fan :lobt:

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Glad somebody else sees it.

Yeah, you guys are the only two people on the planet who think Love is an overrated stat whore . . .

Axe Murderer
03-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Yeah, you guys are the only two people on the planet who think Love is an overrated stat whore . . .

He sure as hell is helping them in the win column :tu

Ghazi
03-07-2011, 10:42 PM
you win a regular season game in Minny but this shit will get you bounced in the playoffs. Another season of Dirk wasted.

:rolleyes

wtf does "another season of Dirk wasted" even mean?

As if a team w/ Dirk is obligated to win a championship?

Take that shit elsewhere, we stacked :smokin

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-07-2011, 10:43 PM
:lol Trying to get more traffic to your site?

You better not stop stalking , we need the traffic

sribb43
03-07-2011, 10:44 PM

:cheer

ohmwrecker
03-07-2011, 10:44 PM
He sure as hell is helping them in the win column :tu

Sarcasm :tu

Axe Murderer
03-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Sarcasm :tu

:tu

Pelicans78
03-07-2011, 11:00 PM

What do you expect right now? This is who the Mavs are right now. They're not a perfect team but a good one.

mavsfan1000
03-07-2011, 11:25 PM

We love our men in blue. :toast

DPG21920
03-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Boys in boys.

sribb43
03-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Nice lineups RC with 6 minutes left in the game...

Barea/Terry/Marion/Cardinal/Chandler

:lmao

sribb43
03-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Great fuckin' play call there RC, you stupid bitch

mavsfan1000
03-12-2011, 11:42 PM
God we have a dumb coach. Commentators saying good things about him don't know shit. Terry should be banned late in games. He really sucks.

mavsfan1000
03-12-2011, 11:55 PM
lol we can't play beaubois against the lakers awesome size but we can play jason terry in crunch time!
Terry is too freaking slow. You can't get open unless you have speed late in games unless the other team is stupid. The Lakers definitely aren't. So everyone was covered well. Beaubois late in games is ideal as he can create shots for himself the easiest. Not saying he is clutch but at least he can get open.

mavsfan1000
03-13-2011, 12:02 AM
i'm not disagreeing that beaubois should play, i'm the biggest advocate for giving him starter minutes. just pointing out the hypocrisy in not playing beaubois but playing turtle terry, it's kind of the same thing except one is fast, young, and has upside
Yeah they are similar in size but Beaubois is both weaker and faster. I think he could exploit mismatches easier than Terry who can't outspeed Gasol or Bynum enough to overcome the size difference. But at the same time you can't hide him on defense as well against a bigger player like Kobe avoid the mismatch on the other side of the floor when Beaubois gets crossmatched with a bigger player.

endrity
03-13-2011, 12:09 AM
I like how Carlisle has managed the rotations mostly. It's a bit weird that Dirk leaves in the middle of the 4th every game. I guess it's a way to keep him well rested so that he has his legs underneath him for his jumpers. Play him 6-7 minutes, rest him 3-4, and so on.

But that can't work in a game like this. We are right there with them, Dirk is getting hot, and Carlisle takes him off in the middle of the 4th to have a lineup of Kidd-JJB-Cardinal-Marion-Chandler. There is no natural scorer in there, unless Marion gets in transition. It's BAD BAD BAD lineup. And there is no reason ever to play JJB and Kidd together. We have two other guards who are better at SG than JJB.

I know this is just a regular season thing, and in the playoffs Kidd, Terry, Marion, Dirk, Chandler will be our lineup, but I felt we gave away this game.

Also, that Kobe matchup is a huge issue, we have to scramble all over the place with our guards to defend him. The best thing to do would probably be to revert to the early season lineup, with Stevenson and Marion/or Peja (who should handle Artest) most of the time.

mavsfan1000
03-13-2011, 12:31 AM
I would like to see Brewer start. Than have Marion come off the bench to add some firepower there. Carlisle is retarded for not playing Brewer more.

endrity
03-13-2011, 12:38 AM
I would like to see Brewer start. Than have Marion come off the bench to add some firepower there. Carlisle is retarded for not playing Brewer more.

I agree, though Marion is making a hell of a statement that he is much better in the starting lineup. With Kidd passing and Dirk usually occupying the best defensive forward the other teams have, Marion seems to really exploit opponents defense.

I thought he played his best from the bench when he would be subbed for Dirk and play alongside Butler. That way there was always good spacing. Without Butler, and playing alongside a shooter like Terry he doesn't get much opportunities to play at his strengths.

mavsfan1000
03-13-2011, 12:41 AM
I agree, though Marion is making a hell of a statement that he is much better in the starting lineup. With Kidd passing and Dirk usually occupying the best defensive forward the other teams have, Marion seems to really exploit opponents defense.

I thought he played his best from the bench when he would be subbed for Dirk and play alongside Butler. That way there was always good spacing. Without Butler, and playing alongside a shooter like Terry he doesn't get much opportunities to play at his strengths.
The bench has gone to shit since Marion left it. Cardinal sucks.

endrity
03-13-2011, 12:45 AM
Well if Peja or Brewer were to get his minutes, the bench would be a bit better. But I wouldnt get too fixated on the bench, that's not what wins playoff games. It's your top 6-7 players and that's it. No team is going to play 10-12 man rotations in the playoffs. So while it's great to have a bench to get you through the reg season, when starters play 40+ minutes in the playoffs that's not going to matter.

mavsfan1000
03-13-2011, 01:27 AM
Well if Peja or Brewer were to get his minutes, the bench would be a bit better. But I wouldnt get too fixated on the bench, that's not what wins playoff games. It's your top 6-7 players and that's it. No team is going to play 10-12 man rotations in the playoffs. So while it's great to have a bench to get you through the reg season, when starters play 40+ minutes in the playoffs that's not going to matter.
Our team can't handle playing that many minutes to our starters. We are a vet team that needs to play deeper. And Marion really is a starter quality player that is needed more off the bench than as a starter imo. Cardinal is the weak link of this team. Especially when combined with Barea and Terry.

Thompson
03-13-2011, 03:51 AM
Nice lineups RC with 6 minutes left in the game...

Barea/Terry/Marion/Cardinal/Chandler

:lmao

I saw that on TV and I thought 'WTH, Did Dirk lose a limb or something?'

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 06:00 AM
The Lakers played defense last evening like in the salad days with Daddy::Mavs were bent over the ball, back to the rim after half court, trying to peer over their shoulder while protecting & continuing the dribble. It's a gasser.