PDA

View Full Version : Painful to Watch...

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-02-2005, 10:04 AM
...but I still would like to see it. Does anyone know where I can find a clip of Hunter booting Tim in the family jewels? My friend, who just happened to be rooting for the Suns, didn't actually see the play but claims that Duncan was faking and being a drama queen. Can someone hook me up with some film evidence of just how nasty that was?

boutons
06-02-2005, 10:09 AM
The replays from several angles had one from the other end of the court, of Tim's back. Stephen's just-about-straight leg was extending a long way out of Tim's ass, meaning Stephen's knee was just about in Tim's jewels. Tim is known for his injury medodrama, but I figure that was a solid shot.

SpursChampsIII
06-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Not only do I think Hunter did that intentionally, there were a few cheers when Tim was still on the floor. Please, please, please, let's never do that to opposing players. Now cheering for officials who go down is a different story.

Summers
06-02-2005, 11:19 AM
Not only do I think Hunter did that intentionally, there were a few cheers when Tim was still on the floor. Please, please, please, let's never do that to opposing players. Now cheering for officials who go down is a different story.

I noticed that too and completely agree... very tacky for cheer for an injury, or in this case a very painful non-injury. :)

Yeah, Timmy was not faking. Hunter had a wide-open look. No idea where to find a clip, though, unless you have NBA TV. They'll be reshowing the game today.

samikeyp
06-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah it was sad to see some in the AWA go Seattle fan on Timmy. Then they booed when he got up. Not all of them I am sure but some....probably guys like BillsCarnage. People like that, I hope are upset today.

SWC Bonfire
06-02-2005, 11:25 AM
I think the number of fans who booed/cheered was very small, and some of that was just background noise from 18k people winding down from the play before. Suns fans (with the exception of the owner) have been very classy this series.

Solid D
06-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Tim's lips turned as blue as Rasho's and he groaned like Chewbacca. Any other questions?

SWC Bonfire
06-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Tim's lips turned as blue as Rasho's and he groaned like Chewbacca. Any other questions?
:lmao

You know, sometime's a straight shot is better than the grazing shot. :oops

manustarting2gd
06-02-2005, 11:35 AM

I thought I was the only one that noticed Rasho looks like a vampire with them blue lips. Thats creepy, LOL. I swear if we put two bolts and some green paint on him he could double for Herman Munster.

TwoHandJam
06-02-2005, 12:39 PM
I thought I was the only one that noticed Rasho looks like a vampire with them blue lips. Thats creepy, LOL. I swear if we put two bolts and some green paint on him he could double for Herman Munster.
:lmao

baseline bum
06-02-2005, 01:10 PM
That was only a few fans. It wasn't anything like those jerkoffs in Seattle who were all loudly cheering Tim go down.

BillsCarnage
06-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah it was sad to see some in the AWA go Seattle fan on Timmy. Then they booed when he got up. Not all of them I am sure but some....probably guys like BillsCarnage. People like that, I hope are upset today.

Ok jerky, you want to throw me under the bus...
First off, I was not at the game, so i couldn't be booing. Second, it wasn't intentional. And since Timmeh only stayed out a series or two then it must not have been that hard. Third, i was surprised the fans at the arena did that. We have more class than that, but it didn't sound like the whole arena either.

If you had a clue you'd have seen that i posted a congratulatory thread last nighth AFTER the game. I'm not the least bit upset or sad. The better team won the series, but the Suns are not that far away from the Spurs.

You are now #2 on my spurs fan shitlist. I had hope for you too. Ass!

:fro

Duff McCartney
06-02-2005, 02:29 PM
I always said the 4th quarter was gut check time...I guess Stephen Hunter heard me say NUT check time.

sa_butta
06-02-2005, 02:41 PM
does anyone have the pic or clip?

samikeyp
06-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Ok jerky, you want to throw me under the bus...
First off, I was not at the game, so i couldn't be booing. Second, it wasn't intentional. And since Timmeh only stayed out a series or two then it must not have been that hard. Third, i was surprised the fans at the arena did that. We have more class than that, but it didn't sound like the whole arena either.

If you had a clue you'd have seen that i posted a congratulatory thread last nighth AFTER the game. I'm not the least bit upset or sad. The better team won the series, but the Suns are not that far away from the Spurs.

You are now #2 on my spurs fan shitlist. I had hope for you too. Ass!

To quote you..."you should check your facts before you post"

I never said you cheered.

I never said it was intentional either, I am not sure anyone here did and if they did, they were misguided.

I never said it was the whole arena....I said some fans...not all. Here is what I said...

Yeah it was sad to see some in the AWA go Seattle fan on Timmy. Then they booed when he got up. Not all of them I am sure but some.

And I never, ever doubted, denied or debated the fact that you posted a congratulatory thread.

Its pretty sad when you have to resort to making up things and lying to back yourself up. Then again lying has been your only talent here. You claim to want to talk basketball, yet all you have done is troll with purposeful intent of causing problems...then when people call you out you whine and say "I just want to talk basketball"

Overall Suns fan has been pretty cool to us. You are the exception.

BillsCarnage
06-02-2005, 03:55 PM
To quote you..."you should check your facts before you post"

I never said you cheered.

I never said it was intentional either, I am not sure anyone here did and if they did, they were misguided.

I never said it was the whole arena....I said some fans...not all. Here is what I said...

And I never, ever doubted, denied or debated the fact that you posted a congratulatory thread.

Its pretty sad when you have to resort to making up things and lying to back yourself up. Then again lying has been your only talent here. You claim to want to talk basketball, yet all you have done is troll with purposeful intent of causing problems...then when people call you out you whine and say "I just want to talk basketball"

Overall Suns fan has been pretty cool to us. You are the exception.

Go back and read msg #5 of this thread. you said, and i quote, "Then they booed when he got up. Not all of them I am sure but some....probably guys like BillsCarnage. People like that, I hope are upset today.

Nice.. Do you often misquote yourself?

Never said i cheered either. I suggest you reread the thread again.

samikeyp
06-02-2005, 04:04 PM
I didn't say you...I said guys like you, meaning people of like mind as you. I read it just fine, you are the one making shit up about things I said and bringing in things that have nothing to do with the topic. Your trolling continues....

BillsCarnage
06-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Notice how many other posts i this thread called out a specific poster? Hmm, looks like you're the only one. Again, you initiated it.

It's good to know there are only a handful of posters like you on this board. That means there is better conversation else where.

samikeyp
06-02-2005, 04:13 PM
That means there is better conversation else where.

No one is keeping you here. And you are the only one who seems to have a problem. Then again, if you weren't being a troll...this wouldn't be an issue.

ALVAREZ6
06-02-2005, 04:45 PM
You are now #2 on my spurs fan shitlist.

Am I #1?

:lol

Xolotl
06-02-2005, 04:51 PM
I know on MannyIsGod's picture he thinks everybody is #1

samikeyp
06-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Manny is #1! He is also God. Those who do not believe are destined for pain! The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers! Praise him, Bitches! :lol

BillsCarnage
06-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Am I #1?

:lol

No, sorry but you're #3

:drunk

samikeyp
06-02-2005, 04:59 PM
You're #1 in my book Al as far as Eagles-Spurs fans go! :)

Rydia
06-02-2005, 08:10 PM
You know in the arena it didn't look like that. I thought Timmy actually hurt his ankle again and I was like "No!!!!!!" hehe
The fans did start cheering but it was only a few. I was sooo annoyed...grrr