PDA

View Full Version : I may come to Spur Stadium In Disguise During Playoffs

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Why ? because I fucking want to...I'm thinking about it....perhaps coming to look around and investigate...if it's safe I will take off the fake Spur jumpsuit and expose my real long Laker gear....:lol Spur fan if I do come don't sit in the cheap seats if you want to meet King Kool....you'll need to pay at least 2k to get close to me...:lol that is if those seats in Spur stadium are even worth that much...:lol

But for now my proposition is let's take it easy between now and the days preceding the playoffs. Don't go so hard....Kori's asked me and so I will take the lead in being the better man and cleaning this place up....she's been more than gracious to Kool. Allowing me to come to her school yard to her hood and regulate on a daily basis is admirable. So I must respect the rules and chill out for a minute....but before I do....:lol

As for last night it was a wild night....I meant after the online beatdown...:lmao but what you witnessed was epic...Kool beat the living shit out of this new breed of Spur fan...in case you missed...it went something like this...

Notice in the vid closely Tyson was the first person I hit and to fall with relative ease.....DPG was the second guy I attacked and the last person to fall in this vid was Midnight Pulp....everyone else in between was a combination of Spur, Heat, Celtic, and Hornets fan....I came I saw and I fucking conquered...

5q9kYKtvYU0

Gordon Hayward
03-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Lol!!!

lol trying to save him the embarrassment of no one replying to his shitty thread.

clambake
03-08-2011, 10:56 AM
disguise isn't needed. i heard more laker fans than spur fans.

Barney Stinson
03-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Cool story bro... I see you already picked your costume

http://www.everseradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/koolAidMan.jpg

ElNono
03-08-2011, 11:37 AM
tl;dr

I'll assume this is the daily "all about me" ToolAids post... :tu

midnightpulp
03-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Lol!!!

You really enjoy the flavor of his dick, don't you?

Must be grand-pappy's slave genes kicking in, because you are definitely a slave to Kool_AIDS's penis.

midnightpulp
03-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Some people just love swimming upstream. Don't blame me when you're thrown out on your fat ass.:rollin

I just find it sad that a talented troll such as yourself is now reduced to a caricature of what he used to be. I've advised and warned you, time and time again, that a partnership with KoolAIDS is the biggest threat to your brand. Did you listen? Nope.

You were once lauded around here as a funny and dynamic poster, but sadly, your legacy will be defined as Koolaid's supplicant and you'll be remembered, for lack of a better term, as his lap dog. Guess it's only natural for a man with slave blood running through his veins, but tragic nonetheless.

"You coulda been a contender."

Ace
03-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Why ? because I fucking want to...I'm thinking about it....perhaps coming to look around and investigate...if it's safe I will take off the fake Spur jumpsuit and expose my real long Laker gear....:lol Spur fan if I do come don't sit in the cheap seats if you want to meet King Kool....you'll need to pay at least 2k to get close to me...:lol that is if those seats in Spur stadium are even worth that much...:lol

But for now my proposition is let's take it easy between now and the days preceding the playoffs. Don't go so hard....Kori's asked me and so I will take the lead in being the better man and cleaning this place up....she's been more than gracious to Kool. Allowing me to come to her school yard to her hood and regulate on a daily basis is admirable. So I must respect the rules and chill out for a minute....but before I do....:lol

As for last night it was a wild night....I meant after the online beatdown...:lmao but what you witnessed was epic...Kool beat the living shit out of this new breed of Spur fan...in case you missed...it went something like this...

Notice in the vid closely Tyson was the first person I hit and to fall with relative ease.....DPG was the second guy I attacked and the last person to fall in this vid was Midnight Pulp....everyone else in between was a combination of Spur, Heat, Celtic, and Hornets fan....I came I saw and I fucking conquered...

5q9kYKtvYU0

You actually put thought into these moronic ideas?

midnightpulp
03-08-2011, 12:37 PM
You actually put thought into these moronic ideas?

I think he put more thought into pressing the smile emoticon than he did into his ideas. After all, his chimp sized brain is easily amused.

midnightpulp
03-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Guess who's who in this video between me and you?:lmao

RGR4SFOimlk&feature

See that? Right there is a perfect example of how Kool has influenced you for the worst. Copying his youtube video shtick.

When people ask about Luva on here 5 years from now, the collective response will be, "That guy who tried to be like Koolaid_Man?"

Is that the way you want to be remembered?

Get off your knees and stand on your own two feet again, homie.

BlackSwordsMan
03-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Midnight taking these two guys to the tree of woe and throwing away the key.

bus driver
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM

5q9kYKtvYU0

unless the spurs win and you will keep your spurs shirt on?
no surprise from tshirt fans....:wakeup

midnightpulp
03-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Son, I started the youtube's. Move along before the comes down on you for sniffing my ass.

Perception is reality, my friend.

TipsytheLurker
03-08-2011, 01:37 PM
as clambake mentioned, no disguise is necessary. There are a ton of low-life bandwaggon Laker fans at Spurs/Lakers games. One additional fat black inner-city teen who can't construct a viable thought or sentence isn't going to make a difference.

LnGrrrR
03-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Son, I started the youtube's. Move along before the comes down on you for sniffing my ass.

Koolaid's better known for them. It looks like you're biting his schtick. (Among other things.)

cheguevara
03-08-2011, 01:49 PM
One additional fat black inner-city teen who can't construct a viable thought or sentence isn't going to make a difference.

:lol

cheguevara
03-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Koolaid's better known for them. It looks like you're biting his schtick. (Among other things.)

:lol

aids + luva getting penetrated

tlongII
03-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Hey Kool! Why don't you come to the Rose Garden? We'll treat you real nice! :lol

jjktkk
03-08-2011, 02:10 PM

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7978/53452586.jpg

z0sa
03-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Lol!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
03-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Wow, what a coward.

lol "if it's safe"

crc21209
03-08-2011, 04:07 PM
:lol Come in disguise? Wow....I see you're so embarrased of your team that you have to come in disguise...

jjktkk
03-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Of course it's safe. You saw one of our players dump hot coffee in one of your senior citizens face, with a Lakerfan cheering him on, and nothing happened. You all are Henpeck Nation.

Lol, thats right. That badass Artest finally found someone he could intimidate. A senior citizen. :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 06:43 PM
:lol Come in disguise? Wow....I see you're so embarrased of your team that you have to come in disguise...

The disguise is very important...it's a war tactic one should never let their enemy see them coming....it's the art of war....once I'm inside then I go on the attack...do what I came to do...but I doubt any of you will be at the games anyway...and not in a section I'd be likely to sit...(Maybe Kori girl) but the rest of you fuckers most def not...:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 07:15 PM
daddy bought you some good seats this year?

Yes sirrrrrr.....I'm offcially Stuntin like my daddy::toast

LDnpfn5mUvg

ChumpDumper
03-08-2011, 07:23 PM
The disguise is very important...it's a war tactic one should never let their enemy see them coming....it's the art of war....once I'm inside then I go on the attack...do what I came to do...but I doubt any of you will be at the games anyway...and not in a section I'd be likely to sit...(Maybe Kori girl) but the rest of you fuckers most def not...:lollol coward

ohmwrecker
03-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Like they'd know anything about that.:lol

About what? Being a delusional clown shoes who plays dress up to go to a basketball game and thinks he's going to war?

You're right . . . don't know anything about that.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 07:31 PM
About what? Being a delusional clown shoes who plays dress up to go to a basketball game and thinks he's going to war?

You're right . . . don't know anything about that.

bang bang muthafucker....:lol

ohmwrecker
03-08-2011, 07:31 PM
bang bang muthafucker....:lol

You are a child.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 07:34 PM
You are a child.

then leave me alone and stop attacking an innocent kid....:lmao

ChumpDumper
03-08-2011, 07:47 PM
lol attack

crc21209
03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
The disguise is very important...it's a war tactic one should never let their enemy see them coming....it's the art of war....once I'm inside then I go on the attack...do what I came to do...but I doubt any of you will be at the games anyway...and not in a section I'd be likely to sit...(Maybe Kori girl) but the rest of you fuckers most def not...:lol

Oh, so I see you chill up in the nosebleed seats. Cool...:tu