PDA

View Full Version : It's only 1 game!!!

sheriee84
03-08-2011, 11:33 AM
The Lakers win a single game and immeadiately every sports caster in the world hands them the Larry O'Brien Trophy.... WTH! Last I checked only 1 team in the NBA has 50+ wins, and that would be the Spurs... Oh well.... I am happier when we get to lay low... :lobt:

TampaDude
03-08-2011, 11:35 AM
So the Lakers won a game...BFD...we still lead the season series 2-1 and still have the best record in the NBA.

Sportcamper
03-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Well it wasn’t really one game…Just a few minutes of the 1st quarter till the Spurs started to lay low….:lmao

Horse
03-08-2011, 11:39 AM
It's the cocksucking media they blow everything way out of proportion. It will be settled on the court until there they can STFU!

TampaDude
03-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Well it wasn’t really one game…Just a few minutes of the 1st quarter till the Spurs started to lay low….:lmao

It was that first quarter that decided the game. The Lakers came out gunning, and everything was going in for them, and they punched the Spurs in the mouth, and the Spurs were in too deep of a hole to come back.

It won't be that easy next time, Faker fans. :hat

nkdlunch
03-08-2011, 11:45 AM

well that is not the team's fault. That is Popovich school of thought. He believes our stars watching Spurs get demolished is a better learning experience than wasting energy trying to get the game respectable.

TampaDude
03-08-2011, 11:47 AM
well that is not the team's fault. That is Popovich school of thought. He believes our stars watching Spurs get demolished is a better learning experience than wasting energy trying to get the game respectable.

CIA Pop :hat

NRHector
03-08-2011, 11:59 AM
No one said it was easy this time. You think going into the Spurs house and bending them over is easy work? Far from it. Make no mistake about it... that was a message game, which was why the Lakers brass showed up.I hope your Lakers read the message when the Spurs went to LA and right now the message says 2-1