PDA

View Full Version : Where's Harlem Ho & Co.?

Baron Davιs
03-08-2011, 12:27 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/f54nzc.png

Logging on, but not posting?
This Gutter rat scrub loves to berate other teams during struggles, but doesn't wanna be apart of the chaos once his own team is enduring one. Pathetic.
Still butt-hurt about the recent losses? Wipe ya tears fucker, everyone on Western Civilization knows LeBron is the anti-clutch.
So I don't wanna hear any of that Heat Dynasty bull shit, 72 Win ecstasy, and HarlemHo if you think Samuel Dalembert will be your savior for the next season.. u got another thing comin' for ya.

Red Hawk #21
03-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Didn't HH say he would leave the forum if the Heat don't win the 'Ship this season or something like that? This is a serious question too, I'm not trolling the guy but I think he or one of the other Heat fans said this.

Muser
03-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Didn't HH say he would leave the forum if the Heat don't win the 'Ship this season or something like that? This is a serious question too, I'm not trolling the guy but I think he or one of the other Heat fans said this.

He did, barring injuries was a big thing about it though so he might get lucky if one of them goes down.

oh crap
03-08-2011, 01:06 PM
tucking tail and waiting till bron makes another donation for the kids.

Ace
03-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Logging into a troll account so no one knows you're stalking Harlem :lol

BoricuaCJA
03-08-2011, 02:54 PM
:lol

ginobili's bald spot
03-08-2011, 04:19 PM

:lol heatfans sticking together

Jt.ONE
03-08-2011, 04:23 PM
He did, barring injuries was a big thing about it though so he might get lucky if one of them goes down.

:lol

cobbler
03-08-2011, 04:25 PM

He has already welched in another thread and used the injury to Haslem of all excuses. Haslem!

We all knew he wouldn't honor his comittment day one TBH.

Welching before they even loose is about as classic as they get... but even that can't top HoBoy getting OWNED by a poster with 0 posts! :lol