PDA

View Full Version : Southland Season Finale Tonight

PM5K
03-08-2011, 05:22 PM
If you don't watch it, you're probably a dumb ass whose first name starts with Manny.

The Gemini Method
03-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Great show. Gives you a gritty look into the L.A. and LAPD relationship. Sad to see the season ending, but it'll great to have it in the late fall/early winter again. It definitely filled the place of The Walking Dead and Mad Men for me at least.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Another cop show? At least it's not another one about a damn hospital.

The Gemini Method
03-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Another cop show? At least it's not another one about a damn hospital.

Well, to be honest, it isn't a new show and it doesn't really follow the NYPD Blueesque formula of your tried cop show. It's a tad bit more toeing the line of what being an police officer in L.A. and more street than past attempts to show the LAPD have been...

PM5K
03-08-2011, 06:43 PM
It's a terrific show. Not exactly the same as some other cop shows on tv, as mentioned. Having said that if you don't like cop shows, I could understand that because I don't like ER type shows and I doubt anything would ever change my mind.

But it's certainly not just another cop show.

TheTruth
03-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Best show on TV at the moment.

robino2001
03-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Haven't watched the season finale yet but thought this season was fantastic. I forget how great the show is until the season starts up... Great cast... good to see Ben McKenzie doing well