PDA

View Full Version : The Real Story Behind Laker PIA's Luva, Cully, and Kool

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 06:23 PM
I first joined ST as F_U_Buddy, LakaLuva and Cully were already regulating and wrecking shop on Spur fan and the like. I was like gotdam these niggas kicking they ass. So I jumped into the battle not really knowing the inner workings of ST.

I came out mad raging and attacking Kori Ellis , TimVp and other long time ST posters to my peril. I was on the attack like a young Kobe, Spur fan literally cried foul about me to Kori to no end…Mav Krew got so butt hurt and sick over me till they plotted against me and “hacked” Luva’s account to troll me…:lol they wanted to fight me, threatened me…you name it… Lol…Mav Krew didn’t have an answer for Kool and they may tell you they left for other reasons but make no mistake they just couldn’t deal with King Kool on any level, they got tired and so they bounced…My excoriation of the Mav Krew is the stuff of legends…and my most proudest moment…

I regulated Spurs fan so hard and things got so bad that Kori and Tim consulted and at the behest of Timvp they decided not to give me the death penalty but rather put me in a cage like the animal I was. It perplexed me but I accepted it as my fate…Spur and Mav fan was happy at long last they got their wish but Kool held up ST and like Kobe I was undeterred. I didn’t leave I embraced my fate, made an impression, wrote Kori a few letters, drew closer to her in the process and earned my freedom.

Meanwhile Luva was still on a roll…Am I a leader? Of course I am but Luva is the Laker fan leader of ST and I accept it as such. I’m more of a rouge element out there, a Barbaric, Brutal and Ferocious Mercenary that Luva contracts $$$ with to eliminate all threats …I’m like Jason Bourne and the only thing that can defeat me now is Kori’s blind-folding, handcuffing me and allowing you guys to water board me. ( I’ll tell you about my personal water boarding experience later)

So for all you out there thinking that you can create some type of Shaq / Kobe feud with Luva and Kool you’re mistaken…Kool relishes being the pit bull...:lol

Next - Cully and I didn’t get along at the start. He didn’t endorse me really until last June, he and Luva disagreed on how much to pay me, how much they thought I was worth for such a thankless job…Cully thought I could be low balled on the cheap until he saw the insane record of my killings…the Colombian jungles tortures, Peruvian mine fields, Afghan Warlord Be-headings, Madagascar massacres, Tripoli assassinations, and Monaco heists… the Spurs-talk Spankings…he needed to see how meticulously insane I was. Once he saw that I was a real blood worker he never looked back.

Now the way it stands….

Luva = Dr, Buss
Cully = Phil Jackson
Kool = Kobe Bryant (lowest life form on earth)

Kori = Vanessa ;-)

That’s the pecking order....Kool wants to be remembered as the lowest of the low...I would have it no other way...:toast

Kori Ellis
03-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Let's be honest.
F_U_Buddy wasn't your first user name on SpursTalk.

dallaskd
03-08-2011, 06:27 PM
you need to get laid

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Let's be honest.

to my knowledge it was...and if I say it wasn't that's because I can't think of any other name I would have used...if you say it's not tell me what it was...I used F_U to malign 76er fan after we beat them...I don't recall switching until Kool was born....

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 06:29 PM
you need to get laid

last night it happened and will happen again tonight....:lol last night's nut was dam good...after I kick ass up in here I released like a fucking blue whale...something like 28k gallons...:lol

cobbler
03-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Let's be honest.

:wow:lol:wow:lol:wow

DPG21920
03-08-2011, 06:33 PM
last night it happened and will happen again tonight....:lol last night's nut was dam good...after I kick ass up in here I released like a fucking blue whale...something like 28k gallons...:lol

Why are you still posting/perving out?

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Let's be honest.

If I'm wrong about this....I'll pull out the paddle and let you spank me...as hard and as many times as you think I deserve...no substitutions...no TimVP...at your hands only...:lol

Juggity
03-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Word vomit
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6193/vomit451tw3.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 06:51 PM