PDA

View Full Version : Bynum with 14 and 14, Lakers crushing Hawks

Ghazi
03-08-2011, 08:54 PM
NB:lol=majorly f:lolcked

NBA preseason is a fucking bore.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 08:56 PM
you want in or what....NO is about to implode...we'll make some room for you but we need commitment...the price of admission in the Laker Nation fraternity is fucking high...

lefty
03-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Damn

But Hawks have no center

IronMexican
03-08-2011, 09:00 PM
You'd just have to prove you can get a hand job for free this time. None of that $300 shit. Shouldn't be hard, you have plenty of cock suckers on this very site.

Man up, dude.

Ghazi
03-08-2011, 09:02 PM
we staaaaaacked

jag
03-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Other than Bogut, who actually matches up with a healthy Andrew Bynum?

IronMexican
03-08-2011, 09:05 PM

Dwight, obviously.

So proud of Iron for never jumping off the Baby Drew Crew.

Xylus
03-08-2011, 09:05 PM

Shaquille O'Fucking Neal, baby!

jag
03-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Dwight, obviously.

So proud of Iron for never jumping off the Baby Drew Crew.

I saw where Dwight played well against the Lakers like a month ago, but he had a lot of problems with Bynum's size in the '09 Finals. I think a motivated Drew is too big for Dwight.

If Shaq could actually walk up and down the court that'd be a fun matchup.

IronMexican
03-08-2011, 09:18 PM
I saw where Dwight played well against the Lakers like a month ago, but he had a lot of problems with Bynum's size in the '09 Finals. I think a motivated Drew is too big for Dwight.

Bynum played Howard well that Sunday a week or so back. Howard did a lot of damage with Bynum on the bench. But in the 2009 Finals, Bynum was awful. He was picking up so many cheap and dumb fouls. Without Lamar, that series could have easily extended to 6 or 7 games.

IronMexican
03-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Using stats to judge big men like Bynum, Howard, and Perkins isn't good, but 16 and 16 is still a beastly stat line. :rollin "overrated"

An all-star caliber Center, no less.

DPG21920
03-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Lamar Odom :lol 2 rebound ecstasy.

ElNono
03-08-2011, 09:33 PM
So is he going to start demanding more shots again? :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Lakers are right where I predicted....but it's no consolation until Kobe officially rang 6...I lost thousands of dollars on these niggas thus far....

John Basedow
03-08-2011, 09:43 PM
if the LakeShow win these next 2 games then there's no reason to continue the season

cobbler
03-08-2011, 09:44 PM
So is he going to start demanding more shots again? :lol

Wrong again! As usual... Go figure. :lol

"We talked to Andrew at the break about defense and what impact he can have on the game," Jackson said. "He showed it today."

Bynum's boyhood idol, Duncan, noticed it, too, saying: "He bothered a lot of people in the lane, and just his size was definitely the difference."

"I realized where I could be a huge help, and that's on the defensive end of the basketball," Bynum said. "Try and get every rebound. Try and block every shot."

"This team is going to win regardless if I get 15 points or if I get four points; that's the kind of team we have," Bynum said. "This team won't win if we don't have defensive toughness on the inside."

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/bynum-290981-jackson-lakers.html

ElNono
03-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Which Andrew Bynum said this then, Gobbler?

"I was out there playing hard, man," Bynum said. "In the second half, I didn't really get in the game."

"I felt like I went out in the first half and played well," Bynum said. "In the second half, I got just about six minutes and no touches and no opportunities."...

:lmao

LkrFan
03-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Damn

But Hawks have no center

But Obstructed_View said Horford is better than Bynum. :wakeup

jjktkk
03-08-2011, 09:51 PM

Ouch. :wow

IronMexican
03-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Future HoF's like Bynum should be demanding the ball.

John Basedow
03-08-2011, 09:55 PM

No he didn't. Nobody's that's stupid, I refuse to believe it.

cobbler
03-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Which Andrew Bynum said this then, Gobbler?

"I was out there playing hard, man," Bynum said. "In the second half, I didn't really get in the game."

"I felt like I went out in the first half and played well," Bynum said. "In the second half, I got just about six minutes and no touches and no opportunities."...

:lmao

Hmmmm, I guess I'll assume your reading comprehension isn't up to par and explain this for ya...

"We talked to Andrew at the break about defense and what impact he can have on the game," Jackson said. "He showed it today."

...and all the other quotes were post all star break. Yours is pre. So in other words... your insinuating Drew is going to now start complaining about touches, even after all parties involved just NOW stated otherwise, just shows you have no clue what you are talking about and you simply grasp at straws with your Laker OBSESSION.

It's so damn cute! :toast

ElNono
03-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Hmmmm, I guess I'll assume your reading comprehension isn't up to par and explain this for ya...

The quote is quite clear, there's nothing to explain.

:lol @ your obsession of trying to explain what doesn't need explaining...

cobbler
03-08-2011, 10:17 PM
The quote is quite clear, there's nothing to explain.

:lol @ your obsession of trying to explain what doesn't need explaining...

Well, you just didn't get the timing of said quotes or were bringing up others that only prove what was being said in the first place. So I thought I would help you out.

ElNono
03-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Well, you just didn't get the timing of said quotes or were bringing up others that only prove what was being said in the first place. So I thought I would help you out.

lol timings... any other quotes we need to apply the Gobbler Rosetta Stone to? :lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Baby Drew just dominating niggas he's supposed to, per the usual

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Big ups to my Laker niggas
Lakaluva
Too Kool
Killa
21 Blessings
Dr. House
21 Dickings
Venti.

Best fans on this forum without a doubt

alchemist
03-08-2011, 11:09 PM
the only hope any team in the West has is for Bynum to go down with an injury because these guys are beasting right now. It's scary.

Medvedenko
03-08-2011, 11:15 PM
The Hawks tallest player is 6'8... whoopty-doo.

Preach on brother.