PDA

View Full Version : Hey Midnight When You're Exhausted and Thirsty...

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2011, 11:52 PM
not just any ole balls will do...Venti's may be enticing but I'm telling you midget you need Koolaid's:

YNaEAiwlaLY

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-08-2011, 11:53 PM
All he has to do is stand up.

redzero
03-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Another shitty thread by Koolaid_Man.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-08-2011, 11:57 PM
:lmao

TE
03-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Pathetic

Fpoonsie
03-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Another shitty thread by Koolaid_Man.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 01:25 AM
lol wanting another man to perform fellatio on you..you're pathetic homie, you've been turned out

I got pussyface's number...but he wants to know what you want with him....see how everything always comes back to Kool...did u think you'd ask him to help you fight me or some horse shit like dat....you were so desperate you just said fuck it...let me ask Kori for this Niggas phone number and email address...I also saw you asking 41 for pussyface's info...you all over that fantasy dick...you just got to have it real bad huh? :lol

Axe Murderer
03-09-2011, 01:29 AM
I got pussyface's number...but he wants to know what you want with him....see how everything always comes back to Kool...did u think you'd ask him to help you fight me or some horse shit like dat....you were so desperate you just said fuck it...let me ask Kori for this Niggas phone number and email address...I also saw you asking 41 for pussyface's info...you all over that fantasy dick...you just got to have it real bad huh? :lol

I'm not telling you to commit suicide in fact disregard any idea concerning that topic, however it would be a huge favor to everyone if you were to possibly invest some time into the act of killing yourself in the very near future.

Beau
03-09-2011, 02:04 AM
Whitewater Rafting... :vomit:

ezau
03-09-2011, 03:04 AM
I'm not telling you to commit suicide in fact disregard any idea concerning that topic, however it would be a huge favor to everyone if you were to possibly invest some time into the act of killing yourself in the very near future.

:lol:lol

TE
03-09-2011, 03:08 AM
:stfu

j.dizzle
03-09-2011, 03:12 AM

:lol Pretty funny tbh

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 07:29 AM

actually I've been thinking bout going Kurt Kobain for years....will you help me do it...

Giuseppe
03-09-2011, 07:55 AM
actually I've been thinking bout going Kurt Kobain for years....will you help me do it...

Yeah, get a bunch of those .5 cent notebooks at the Office Max, some Bic's, and Kourtney Love's ass.

Yer set.

benefactor
03-09-2011, 08:05 AM
Just let him go. He'll burn his privileges again eventually.

Giuseppe
03-09-2011, 08:12 AM
I'm just grateful to Kori for breaking Midge of his Wiki-Spam habit. Threatening him with banishment finally got thru to the youngster.

Christ, that tiny slider was enough to drive one nutty-nuts.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 08:27 AM
I'm just grateful to Kori for breaking Midge of his Wiki-Spam habit. Threatening him with banishment finally got thru to the youngster.

Christ, that tiny slider was enough to drive one nutty-nuts.

it's the effect of spousal abuse he suffers from....if you didn't know wifey be kicking his ass....

Giuseppe
03-09-2011, 08:45 AM
She got thru to him that's for sure. I'd give my eye teeth to be spanked in a like manner. She's wonderful.