PDA

View Full Version : Truce with Laker Nation: History, Kool, Luva

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Just in case you guys miss this is in the Midget thread:

Look, history (and Kool and Luva)..I'm tired of fucking arguing with you...You hate the Spurs..that's fine...You're going to continue to bash on them..that's fine. But I don't want to get personal anymore...We're both basketball fans...we have at least one thing in common. I don't know you enough to not like you...so I'm not going to fight with you anymore. I come to this site to enjoy the posts and read about my Spurs and talk ball...Truce?

Leetonidas
03-09-2011, 05:42 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2hpum1g.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
03-09-2011, 05:45 PM
I just found Mega man x for PC complete for 20$. I'm so fucking happy.

BlackSwordsMan
03-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (2 members and 4 guests)
BlackSwordsMan, Koolaid_Man+
He added me. :)

Leetonidas
03-09-2011, 05:49 PM
I just found Mega man x for PC complete for 20$. I'm so fucking happy.

You coulda torrented that shit for free brah

IronMaxipad
03-09-2011, 05:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hCzwk.jpg

Jelloisjigglin
03-09-2011, 05:51 PM
The best trolling job you've done yet. Congrats. :tu

BlackSwordsMan
03-09-2011, 05:51 PM
You coulda torrented that shit for free brah

fuck that you know how hard it is to find mega man x for pc
WELL YOU DON'T KNOW

Beau
03-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Aids about to spray his whitewater all over this thread. He don't want no truce night. He wants you to come join his boyz whitewater rafting party - which is essentially a bunch of dudes piled up on the floor doing a bunch of gay shit while some other gay dudes stand over em and spray their whitewater.

Reprehensible. Can't believe these sick fucks would take such a time-honored tradition and joyful recreational activity and attach such a negative stigma like this to it - among other things...

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Are you done melting down yet? Is your cathartic moment over yet?

I read all that shit you posted and unless Kori locks it I do intend to address some of it...but I knew all long that you saw the glass as half empty....Stop with the over the top emotional rants...I deal with it every day from my female friends...there was never any war between us so no need for a truce...you letting your hair down to his degree over whether I like the Spurs or not is downright scary...I'm cleaning my .45 cal as we speak...just in case you decide to try and go Manson on a nigga...your actions are kinda creepy tbh...

On the Kool the fact that you are melting down to this epic degree has me worried that you're thinking about seriously committing suicide...really who responds to a basketball forum with such despair using words as arguing and truce,...You've really hit a wall and I know why...you're mom and pops sick your wife sick...you are stressed out and need a vacation my man...If you weren't such a douche I might have let you crash the spot in Hawaii....but for someone going through so much personal drama you sure talk down to many a people...

Look at your sig insulting Laker Nation...and now you put your family out there like LNGrrr to garner sympathy...Well this is beyond you owning yourself...tbh I've never seen anything quite like it in the history of internet portals...If I can prevent you from going Kurt Kobain then I'm here to help...just realize though that I'm your daddy...always have been always will be...any peace treaties need to be ratified by Luva and Cully and before I sign off on any deals for the record you're one ugly muthafucker...your wife..if it's your wife is most def your better half...

Beau
03-09-2011, 06:04 PM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5838804/2/istockphoto_5838804-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel.jpg

jjktkk
03-09-2011, 06:05 PM

I read all that shit you posted and unless Kori locks it I do intend to address some of it...but I knew all long that you saw the glass as half empty....Stop with the over the top emotional rants...I deal with it every day from my female friends...there was never any war between us so no need for a truce...you letting your hair down to his degree over whether I like the Spurs or not is downright scary...I'm cleaning my .45 cal as we speak...just in case you decide to try and go Manson on a nigga...your actions are kinda creepy tbh...

On the Kool the fact that you are melting down to this epic degree has me worried that you're thinking about seriously committing suicide...really who responds to a basketball forum with such despair using words as arguing and truce,...You've really hit a wall and I know why...you're mom and pops sick your wife sick...you are stressed out and need a vacation my man...If you weren't such a douche I might have let you crash the spot in Hawaii....but for someone going through so much personal drama you sure talk down to many a people...

Look at your sig insulting Laker Nation...and now you put your family out there like LNGrrr to garner sympathy...Well this is beyond you owning yourself...tbh I've never seen anything quite like it in the history of internet portals...If I can prevent you from going Kurt Kobain then I'm here to help...just realize though that I'm your daddy...always have been always will be...any peace treaties need to be ratified by Luva and Cully and before I sign off on any deals for the record you're one ugly muthafucker...your wife..if it's your wife is most def your better half...

Hey Kool, hook me up on that Hawaiian timeshare. I'll bring my Spurs beach towel. :lol

Cane
03-09-2011, 06:08 PM
No the NBA forum must keep looking like this except with words:

ste4A1v5W-o

Magic2Kobe
03-09-2011, 06:09 PM

Damn, King Kool. Go easy on Midget. He's a broken man.

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 06:17 PM

You do that.

And I know my limitations in the looks department. That's why I thank Jesus Christ every waking hour for the beautiful wife I have.

Having a good Christian heart is more important than looks.

TheSpursFNRule
03-09-2011, 06:23 PM
your all really boring.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 06:24 PM
You do that.

And I know my limitations in the looks department. That's why I thank Jesus Christ every waking hour for the beautiful wife I have.

Having a good Christian heart is more important than looks.

^ what does that mean...

This explains quite a bit about you and DPG's complex....He's a primordial midget and you look like quasi-modo... I doubt she's your wife...even with the sick quip...show me a pic of the same couple on the actual beach...

Beau
03-09-2011, 06:27 PM
I shit you not, sometimes the fish jump in the boat. :wow

mardigan
03-09-2011, 06:27 PM
^ what does that mean...

This explains quite a bit about you and DPG's complex....He's a primordial midget and you look like quasi-modo... I doubt she's your wife...even with the sick quip...show me a pic of the same couple on the actual beach...

I've been to their house for dinner you sick fuck.
Linda is a wonderful lady with a great heart, and Midnight's house would put your cardboard box to shame.
People living in outhouses shouldn't throw shit. Or maybe they should, I'm not sure.

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 06:29 PM
^ what does that mean...

Newsflash: It's not about the pic..it's about you getting personal about the pic, telling me I look like Quasimodo. THAT'S what's creepy..and THAT'S what makes me realize you're a loser...to get personal with someone that you never met..that's just ignorant.

Tinystarz
03-09-2011, 06:30 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2hpum1g.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/shules/305387922a3129873162b594325850l.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Linda is a wonderful lady with a great heart, and Midnight's house would put your cardboard box to shame.
People living in outhouses shouldn't throw shit. Or maybe they should, I'm not sure.

I doubt that seriously....not unless he spent 7 figures on it...but I digress this not about King Kool and his descent...stay on message please...

cobbler
03-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Newsflash: It's not about the pic..it's about you getting personal about the pic, telling me I look like Quasimodo. THAT'S what's creepy..and THAT'S what makes me realize you're a loser...to get personal with someone that you never met..that's just ignorant.

:wow

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 06:39 PM

I didn't get personal...I just said you were ugly a fuck...you being talking shit, you owned yourself epically if you will and now you want someone to be understanding...this is insane dude...it's just like Lngrrr....let me explain something to you...

I have fun online I don't come here to meet people to hang out with...Kool and Luva part of Laker nation but I don't expect to ever meet him...He's gonna ball till he falls, just like I will it's part of the Laker Nation tradition...You have real emotional problems guy...I would suggesst you stop posting on this muthafucker for a minute... because I'm only going to ratchet things up as soon as the Spurs are dismissed...Now I will say one thing that should make you feel better....Your wife is surprisingly nice looking....I say that given your shortcomings...you've brought this on yourself by your incessant rants against my persona...We could have been friends...:hat

Beau
03-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Lay off him Kool. Bad enough you're just ownin' Midnight, you don't need to be moving in on his woman as well - just to prove you can... as we all know you'd have no actual interest.

Unseemly, really...

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 06:43 PM

and I'm not trying to be funny here but 75k a year unless he makes that every 2 months then he ain't fucking with me...

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Lay off him Kool. Bad enough you're just ownin' Midnight, you don't need to be moving in on his woman as well - just to prove you can... as we all know you'd have no actual interest.

Unseemly, really...

I gave him a compliment dipshit...His woman not bad looking to me...I'm not a home wrecker...I would pay her the utmost respect if I saw her in person..but midget...yeah I'd take my belt off and spank is white ass...:lol

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-09-2011, 06:47 PM
The best trolling job you've done yet. Congrats. :tu

Totally proved how little time he's spent on Spurstalk too. Just like he was arguing earlier this morning.

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 06:48 PM
I gave him a compliment dipshit...His woman not bad looking to me...I'm not a home wrecker...I would pay her the utmost respect if I saw her in person..but midget...yeah I'd take my belt off and spank is white ass...:lol

First off, coming in here and personally insulting someone and laughing about it with other people is trying to be a cool guy..denying it just makes you look even more like an asshole. I only posted what I did about what I had because someone said I had no life...it's called standing up for yourself. And speaking of standing up for myself. once more..I'm not going to look for a fight..that's ignorant..I was taught differently. Yeah, take your belt off. But I promise you I was also taught to defend myself...I'm 6'1 185 lbs...not a big guy by any means, but I guarantee you I won't strike first..but I would strike last.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-09-2011, 06:50 PM
First off, coming in here and personally insulting someone and laughing about it with other people is trying to be a cool guy..denying it just makes you look even more like an asshole. I only posted what I did about what I had because someone said I had no life...it's called standing up for yourself. And speaking of standing up for myself. once more..I'm not going to look for a fight..that's ignorant..I was taught differently. Yeah, take your belt off. But I promise you I was also taught to defend myself...I'm 6'1 185 lbs...not a big guy by any means, but I guarantee you I won't strike first..but I would strike last.

Cut and paste job...

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 06:54 PM

hmmmm the ground gonna be mad at you....:lol

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Simply put, I own all you Laker troll faggots. All it took was one copy-and-paste job, which of course relied on the ironclad fact that all of you are beyond dumbfucks, so I'd be remiss if I didn't give you morons credit for helping me pull this off.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 06:59 PM

you don't have a life...what you have is a day by day existence..and I can tell your not happy dude...that meltdown proved it...you got a wife that looks nice...I doubt you fucking her right...you got too much rage...just think about it for a second...Look at Kool as the example...you cats talk shit to me all the time...Kori even handcuffed me...did I get mad...hell no...none of what you cats say offends me or upsets me...I'm on this bitch having fun...that's what it's about...I know my material wealth and the lifestyle I live so I don't sweat this small shit....so that's why I can't figure that if someone really got it going on like they say they do why they get so fucking mad and meltdown like you have today...It's inexcusable to be honest...

Dude if you like I'll leave you alone you getting fucked up pretty bad...just drop the tough guy act...you're a soft guy based on that picture I saw and that's ok just stop all the got dam saber rattling....Spurs falling regardless...

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Simply put, I own all you Laker troll faggots. All it took was one copy-and-paste job, which of course relied on the ironclad fact that all of you are beyond dumbfucks, so I'd be remiss if I didn't give you morons credit for helping me pull this off.

it doesn't matter copy and paste jobs *aka* plagiarism is nothing but self ownage jobs...your legacy here is tarnished....

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-09-2011, 07:02 PM

I'm proud of the fact that I am so unfamiliar with Spurstalk that I know of all the historical troll threads in its history. Darn.

Cut and paste was pretty clear once I logged back on and saw all the horseshit you invested over the last 2 hours while I was away.

You still hold the crown of Spurstalk addicted psycho with no challenger in sight.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-09-2011, 07:04 PM
it doesn't matter copy and paste jobs *aka* plagiarism is nothing but self ownage jobs...your legacy here is tarnished....

Can't think for himself.

So as our conversation developed he thought "hey I can use my encyclopediatic knowledge of Spurstalk threads and use it against someone who doesn't spend 1/100th the time I do on here."

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm proud of the fact that I am so unfamiliar with Spurstalk that I know of all the historical troll threads in its history. Darn.

Cut and paste was pretty clear once I logged back on and saw all the horseshit you invested over the last 2 hours while I was away.

You still hold the crown of Spurstalk addicted psycho with no challenger in sight.

:cry :cry :cry

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Can't think for himself.

So as our conversation developed he thought "hey I can use my encyclopediatic knowledge of Spurstalk threads and use it against someone who doesn't spend 1/100th the time I do on here."

And it worked beautifully.

Most people with an IQ above room temperature don't fall for copypasta, even if they're unfamiliar with its origin.

But you did, Lakerfan.

Ace
03-09-2011, 07:10 PM

Says the guy who created multiple accounts with the intention of stalking Mid calling it trolling ...

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-09-2011, 07:20 PM
And it worked beautifully.

Most people with an IQ above room temperature don't fall for copypasta, even if they're unfamiliar with its origin.

But you did, Lakerfan.

Lol, not true at all. Which is why several Spurs fans were defending you initially until the other addicts started identifying the material.

No one knows more about Spurstalk than you Midget. No matter how hard I try, I'm never gonna be that guy logging in first thing in the morning, here late on weekends and holidays just so I can know what's what in the world of this forum.

Instead I'll just laugh at the faggots who spend that much time doing it.

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Lol, not true at all. Which is why several Spurs fans were defending you initially until the other addicts started identifying the material.

No one knows more about Spurstalk than you Midget. No matter how hard I try, I'm never gonna be that guy logging in first thing in the morning, here late on weekends and holidays just so I can know what's what in the world of this forum.

Instead I'll just laugh at the faggots who spend that much time doing it.

Yeah, that's why I was getting PMs from posters asking me for the source of the material.

Phase 2.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah, that's why I was getting PMs from posters asking me for the source of the material.

Phase 2.

Next Phase please... I want to know more about your mom, your dad, your wife and your salary...

Nick Manning
03-09-2011, 07:25 PM
crofl this is classic...i'm having 90s flashbacks:lol

Kyle Orton
03-09-2011, 07:27 PM
So did Kori or timvp hijack midnight's account?

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Next Phase Please....Micro Penis Story

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 07:29 PM
So did Kori or timvp hijack midnight's account?

Check out the "Has Midget ever picked up a basketball" thread for the goods. historydumbfuck fell right into the trap.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Check out the "Has Midget ever picked up a basketball" thread for the goods. historydumbfuck fell right into the trap.

Next Phase Please

Kyle Orton
03-09-2011, 07:31 PM
rofl wow I just realized the 90210 shtick.

Pelicans78
03-09-2011, 07:51 PM
No reason for a truce. I wanna see a fight to the death. Something must be settled. Like a "loser leave town" match.

TheMACHINE
03-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Wow...midnight got trolled hard enough to post his pix. ouch.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Oh wait I just got it!!

This is the 90210 schtick??? Wow!!!

TampaDude
03-09-2011, 07:58 PM
:lol at this thread...

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 08:00 PM

Welcome to the club. You may now join history and Kool on my mantle.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-09-2011, 08:11 PM

Spurstalk forum addicts unite!

Beau
03-09-2011, 08:21 PM

Too Kool. With a K. The letter that comes before Y and is of no use to you at your Whitewater Rafting parties.

Reprehensible...

Beau
03-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Spurstalk forum addicts unite!

Like I'm gonna listen to some 50-year-old dumbfuck. :rolleyes

TheMACHINE
03-09-2011, 08:26 PM

Bitch. Let me alteast get to phase 2 before you put me on your mantle.

midnightpulp
03-09-2011, 08:26 PM

:lol

Chine with the goods :tu

Ace
03-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Damn, King Kool. Go easy on Midget. He's a broken man.

Got damn man, you went balls deep with this post. Christ act like yer somebody

manufan10
03-09-2011, 08:28 PM

Ace
03-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Am I the only one who finds it sad that a 50 plus yr old is creating multiple accounts for the purpose of stalking Mid? If I were 2b I would immediately end myself.

Budkin
03-09-2011, 10:40 PM
So much meaningless drama. This place is like a got damn internet reality show.

pawe
03-10-2011, 12:06 AM

kapatid, please tell us you're just trolling us too.

TheNextGen
03-10-2011, 12:41 AM

Chine with the goods :tu

Classic Machine :lmao :toast

kapatid, please tell us you're just trolling us too.

come on now, TheMachine is untrollable. :p:

midnightpulp
03-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Classic Machine :lmao :toast

come on now, TheMachine is untrollable. :p:

history2b needs to take lessons from TheMachine.

Stringer_Bell
03-10-2011, 01:13 AM
rofl wow I just realized the 90210 shtick.

What is the 90210 shtick? I am confuzzled.

DJ Mbenga
03-10-2011, 01:59 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/shules/305387922a3129873162b594325850l.jpg

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-08-31/1283265262586.png

kamikazi_player
03-10-2011, 05:20 AM