03-09-2011, 10:58 PM
:downspin:

Killakobe81
03-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Spurs win and clince a playoff spot

Mavs lose

Celtics lose

:downspin::flag:

they clinched already? Wow Would of though even though spurs have a better record, because they play i the East, Celts would clinch first ...props.

Reck
03-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Celtics losing means little to me right now.

They can win or lose their reminding game and I wouldn't be giddy with it.

They clinched a spot before even the Spurs did this year and will no doubt be the team coming out of the east.

Crookshanks
03-09-2011, 11:05 PM
they clinched already? Wow Would of though even though spurs have a better record, because they play i the East, Celts would clinch first ...props.

Celtics clinched a playoff spot, but the Spurs did not because they're 18 games left and Phoenix is 18 games behind the Spurs in the 9th spot. Sooooo - technically the Spurs could lose the rest of their games and the Suns could win... but does anyone really think that's gonna happen?

hitmanyr2k
03-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Spurs win and clince a playoff spot

Mavs lose

Celtics lose

:downspin::flag:

Bulls are that much closer to the #1 seed in the East but they most likely lost Boozer for a few games with a sprained ankle tonight. Kwame took him down hard. The way that leg bent I'm shocked it wasn't worse than what it was.

Brazil
03-09-2011, 11:12 PM
in the other news the powerful Detroit frontcours Wilcox, Monroe, Vilanueva grabbed 20 fucking O rebounds against duncan and dice

hitmanyr2k
03-09-2011, 11:29 PM
blessing in disguise imho

I was thinking the same but didn't want to say it :lol I feel better when Taj Gibson is on the floor rather than Booz.

Killakobe81
03-09-2011, 11:34 PM
I was thinking the same but didn't want to say it :lol I feel better when Taj Gibson is on the floor rather than Booz.

True defensively and against better defensive teams ... Taj IS better ...but Booz is a better scorer and some nights Bulls struggle to score outside of Rose and Deng ... And Boozer feasts on the smaller post players and weak teams. Bulls will need Boozer to catch Boston IMHO ...

Biggems
03-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Celtics clinched a playoff spot, but the Spurs did not because they're 18 games left and Phoenix is 18 games behind the Spurs in the 9th spot. Sooooo - technically the Spurs could lose the rest of their games and the Suns could win... but does anyone really think that's gonna happen?

no, they are actually in the playoffs. there is no technically.

BlackSwordsMan
03-10-2011, 01:19 PM
So if spurs lost every game right now they wouldn't make the playoffs?

hitmanyr2k
03-10-2011, 01:24 PM
True defensively and against better defensive teams ... Taj IS better ...but Booz is a better scorer and some nights Bulls struggle to score outside of Rose and Deng ... And Boozer feasts on the smaller post players and weak teams. Bulls will need Boozer to catch Boston IMHO ...

I think Taj is just better in any situation. Not statistically but he moves without the ball and gives Rose a target. He has a nice jumper. And he's much more active defensively than Boozer....way better help defender.

Dex
03-10-2011, 02:30 PM
So if spurs lost every game right now they wouldn't make the playoffs?

Nope, playoffs have been clinched. They finally updated the big board.

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Div.html

Amazingly, Chicago has already clinched the Central Division. Which says more about the suck factor in the East than it does about the Bulls.