PDA

View Full Version : LoL Huckabee and Newt

Nbadan
03-10-2011, 01:06 AM
The race for 2012 hasn't even really started and both are going down in flames already...

Newt:

gmdvRu1eCDY

Huckabee:

q0NgrC0SZ2o

Can't wait for Romney to go down in flames too, not that a Mormon has a chance with the religious right running the GOP

Bring on SARAH!

:lol

DMX7
03-10-2011, 01:19 AM
The man loves his country.

He banged them hoes because he cares.

Stringer_Bell
03-10-2011, 02:23 AM
The beautiful thing about this country is that everyone gets a 2nd chance because God gives 2nd chances. Sure, Clinton getting his dick sucked was a terrible violation of patriotism and deserving of ridicule...but Newt actually worked really hard and fell into the arms of a lustful vixen that he eventually married after leaving his wife to battle cancer on her own. He married the woman, it wasn't like he was in it for oral sex...it was for love, a love inspired because he worked so, so hard for this country.

DMX7
03-10-2011, 02:26 AM
He did it for Da Kidzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boutons_deux
03-10-2011, 07:04 AM
Unless somebody's gonna come outta left field, the current field of Repug wannabe-prez will hand Barry HOSSEIN his 2nd term.

hater
03-10-2011, 09:43 AM
I hope GOP does not pick these guys. they would get spanked

George Gervin's Afro
03-10-2011, 10:02 AM
I think Newt and Palin would make a great GOP pair in 2012

(snicker,snicker, giggle, giggle)

Wild Cobra
03-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Don't you idiots have anything better to discuss? Do you really expect conservative to be perfect?

Reminds me of a joke. Jesus is walking into a town square, and a stoning is getting ready to start. He stops it for a moment and says "he who is without sin may throw the first stone." A stone flies, and he turns around. His eyes widen and he says, Oh Ma...

Marcus Bryant
03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Gingrich hasn't a chance in the GOP primary and Huckabee faces an uphill battle, at best.

It'll probably come down to Romney and Jindal.

ManuBalboa
03-10-2011, 12:01 PM
It's a shame. Newt would demolish Obama during debates with ease.

Wild Cobra
03-10-2011, 12:04 PM
It's a shame. Newt would demolish Obama during debates with ease.
What I don't get is how liberals bad talk the republican candidates so much, and seem not to notice the president Obama is a worse public speaker yet.

Stringer_Bell
03-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Reminds me of a joke. Jesus is walking into a town square, and a stoning is getting ready to start. He stops it for a moment and says "he who is without sin may throw the first stone." A stone flies, and he turns around. His eyes widen and he says, Oh Ma...

ahahahaha, I got that. And I fucking like it.

Ya'll should be ashamed for expecting so much from people that cater to religion as a voter strategy. It's much too obvious he's not genuine in his faith, and probably a secret Muslim, so why roast his balls for getting pussy on the side when he's unable to fuck his wife in a hospital bed?

Winehole23
03-10-2011, 12:25 PM
It'll probably come down to Romney and Jindal.Has Jindal thrown his name in the hat? Or made any noises? George Will didn't mention him in this morning's op-ed, but he did mention Daniels, Pawlenty, Barbour and Huntsman in addition to Romney.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/04/AR2011030404613.html

Wild Cobra
03-10-2011, 12:27 PM
ahahahaha, I got that. And I fucking like it.

Ya'll should be ashamed for expecting so much from people that cater to religion as a voter strategy. It's much too obvious he's not genuine in his faith, and probably a secret Muslim, so why roast his balls for getting pussy on the side when he's unable to fuck his wife in a hospital bed?
He should have just started to act like president Clinton. Act like a stud.

CosmicCowboy
03-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Has Jindal thrown his name in the hat? Or made any noises? George Will didn't mention him in this morning's op-ed, but he did mention Daniels, Pawlenty, Barbour and Huntsman in addition to Romney.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/04/AR2011030404613.html

I don't think the winner has been picked yet. Whoever can put Bush's donor group back together will get the nomination.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Newt born 1943 is a baby boomer.

Huckabee born 1955 is one as well.

DMX7
03-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Gingrich hasn't a chance in the GOP primary and Huckabee faces an uphill battle, at best.

It'll probably come down to Romney and Jindal.

Isn't the mission of Mormons to spread their faith on LDS missions and such? I don't know if the Christian Conservative Right will have any of that from Romney. I think their could be a surprise candidate from the Right that everyone is overlooking because the current batch of GOP hopefuls is very weak.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Isn't the mission of Mormons to spread their faith on LDS missions and such? I don't know if the Christian Conservative Right will have any of that from Romney. I think their could be a surprise candidate from the Right that everyone is overlooking because the current batch of GOP hopefuls is very weak.

Its a year away at best to start making guesses like this. Its like meteorology but worse.

DMX7
03-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Its a year away at best to start making guesses like this. Its like meteorology but worse.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. Anything could happen, but at first glance, I'm thinking it's going to be someone else.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. Anything could happen, but at first glance, I'm thinking it's going to be someone else.

Yeah. I do not see those guys being able to win either. Who knows though maybe Fox News can push their candidate through the GOP electorate.