View Full Version : It's not about the Budget

Nbadan
03-10-2011, 01:38 AM
In Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Florida or Idaho

Maddow breaks it down...

N8ExFHRwNrw

Stringer_Bell
03-10-2011, 02:13 AM
I've been following her shows this week, she's slaying those dudes left and right.

Halberto
03-10-2011, 04:37 AM
I wish I hadn't watched that.

boutons_deux
03-10-2011, 07:02 AM
She's got her facts straight, but she needs to calm down a little bit. She's forcing the delighted exhileration.

I wonder what the VRWC is planning to take the commie bitch down?

Wild Cobra
03-10-2011, 11:20 AM
OK, I'll watch the clip, but I have never seen yet where the MadCow got it right. I will retain an open mind though. There's always a first.

Marcus Bryant
03-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Great. MSNBC propaganda.

Wild Cobra
03-10-2011, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't see a problem with what the MadCow is complaining about.

Marcus Bryant
03-10-2011, 11:35 AM
That is, big corporate propaganda.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm glad Wesley Crusher still has a show.

Stringer_Bell
03-10-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't see a problem with what the MadCow is complaining about.

That's cool, could you elaborate? We can agree that 9 minutes of it is propaganda, but from 9:00 minutes onward she exposes the fraud and economic redistribution going on. Yea, that's right, REDISTRIBUTION is going on and its not the Tea Party's big "I make $250,000 a year and Obama wants to tax me so he can give it to entitlement programs" battle cry...it's redistribution from tax payers to corporations. I know - it's astounding and hard to believe, but it is in the process of happening.

There's also the stories of Michigan passing a bill that allows towns to be dissolved (local government and all) during an " emergency fiscal crisis" by an appointed manager that the GOP refuse to put a reasonable salary ceiling on.

Wild Cobra
03-10-2011, 12:40 PM
That's cool, could you elaborate? We can agree that 9 minutes of it is propaganda, but from 9:00 minutes onward she exposes the fraud and economic redistribution going on. Yea, that's right, REDISTRIBUTION is going on and its not the Tea Party's big "I make $250,000 a year and Obama wants to tax me so he can give it to entitlement programs" battle cry...it's redistribution from tax payers to corporations. I know - it's astounding and hard to believe, but it is in the process of happening.

There's also the stories of Michigan passing a bill that allows towns to be dissolved (local government and all) during an " emergency fiscal crisis" by an appointed manager that the GOP refuse to put a reasonable salary ceiling on.
I disagree with a tax break incentive as being wealth redistribution.

ChumpDumper
03-10-2011, 01:52 PM
I disagree with a tax break incentive as being wealth redistribution.
:lol

RandomGuy
03-10-2011, 02:02 PM
In Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Florida or Idaho

Maddow breaks it down...

N8ExFHRwNrw

The Republicans used a special procedure to out-manuever the Democrats tactic, and voted on then passed the bill anyways.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110310/pl_nm/us_wisconsin

Non-budget bills don't require the full quorum, so they stripped all the bugetary items out, so it wasn't a budget bill, voted and passed it, then went back to the original bill.

RandomGuy
03-10-2011, 02:03 PM
I think the proper phrase is "shoved down the throats" of the voters.

DMX7
03-10-2011, 02:09 PM
:lol

Absolutely brainwashed, WildCobra is hopeless at this point. pathetic.

The Republicans used a special procedure to out-manuever the Democrats tactic, and voted on then passed the bill anyways.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110310/pl_nm/us_wisconsin

Non-budget bills don't require the full quorum, so they stripped all the bugetary items out, so it wasn't a budget bill, voted and passed it, then went back to the original bill.

I guess it really was about the budget, lol. :rolleyes