PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Merriweather rumor

IronMexican
03-10-2011, 01:56 AM
http://deadspin.com/#!5780444/patriots-safety-brandon-meriweather-allegedly-guns-down-two-men-during-brawl

Man, crazy if true. NFL career likely over if so.

monosylab1k
03-10-2011, 02:17 AM
meh, if Ray Lewis can stab a man to death and get away with it, this should be no biggie. Then again, BM isn't exactly a superstar in the league.

John Basedow
03-10-2011, 02:32 AM
meh, if Ray Lewis can stab a man to death and get away with it, this should be no biggie. Then again, BM isn't exactly a superstar in the league.

Doesn't matter. If you're from the U the laws of society don't apply to you.

Greg Oden
03-10-2011, 03:05 AM
Never really stood out as a bright guy.

Kyle Orton
03-10-2011, 03:09 AM
No real reason for New England to invest much in this given how inconsistent Meriweather was last year. If it snowballs at all they should waste no time cutting him. Chalk another, waste of talent onto the U's scoreboard.

JayTheClown
03-11-2011, 01:33 AM

When the fuck did Ray Lewis stab a guy? He was charged with a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice. He then testified against his friends like a little bitch.

Zelophehad
03-11-2011, 04:16 AM
Its actually good this happened before the Draft considering how many picks the Pats have.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Even if Meriweather didn't shoot the guy, he should probably rethink the company he keeps.

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 08:46 AM
When the fuck did Ray Lewis stab a guy? He was charged with a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice. He then testified against his friends like a little bitch.

You're really fuckin naive if you think that's what happened. He testified against his friends in exchange for the murder charges to be dropped.

Ray stabbed a guy to deathPERIOD

Zelophehad
03-11-2011, 09:55 AM
omg if you don't believe my conspiracy theory based on conjecture you're just one of the retarded sheeple!! Seriously you guys, wake up!!!!!

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 10:30 AM
omg if you don't believe my conspiracy theory based on conjecture you're just one of the retarded sheeple!! Seriously you guys, wake up!!!!!

:lmao plenty of evidence linking him to being the assaulting party. do the research kid. oh that's right db.comers don't bother with things like that, they just suckle whatever Mike Fisher lactates into their mouth.

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 11:17 AM

Thinking that him testifying against his friend got charges dropped is a conspiracy theory? Are you familiar with how the justice system works in this country?

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Ray Lewis theories aside, how do you want New England to handle this mono?

Reggie Williams
03-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Ray Lewis theories aside, how do you want New England to handle this mono?

I say they go and get the great Michael Stone from the vintage years to play safety again

Zelophehad
03-11-2011, 12:59 PM
:lmao plenty of evidence linking him to being the assaulting party. do the research kid. oh that's right db.comers don't bother with things like that, they just suckle whatever Mike Fisher lactates into their mouth.

Wow, that really went a long way toward disproving my statement that you would call anyone who disagrees with your theory a retarded follower. Good luck in your future role as the jaded skeptic in a world full of gullible sheeple. I'll sure you'll be a flickering light of truth in a world of lies and fake internet videos.

Thinking that him testifying against his friend got charges dropped is a conspiracy theory?

If its obvious that he was the murderer, then the cops would have to be taking the side of someone who they knew committed murder, so yes. I don't really know what happened and Lewis could have lied, but I don't know for certain, thats why I don't go around with an air of complete certainty calling everyone on the internet who disagrees with my view names.

Are you familiar with how the justice system works in this country?

What are your law analyzation credentials other than a jaded attitude? There usually has to be some corroborating evidence or some plausibility to the story. I know that the guy who wins the fight is usually the defendant, and that the first guy to talk is usually believed more, but cops and lawyers will generally determine if a story is believable before backing it.

Zelophehad
03-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Also, as I told Badfish when I joined here, I've never heard of dallasbasketball.com until he mentioned it on my profile page.

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 01:44 PM
What are your law analyzation credentials other than a jaded attitude?

I don't need law analyzing credentials to know that cops and DAs make deals with people willing to talk. I have no opinion as to whether or not he committed murder, I just find it pretty funny that it's a "Conspiracy theory" to think someone who committed murder turned on his friend so he could get away with it.

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 01:47 PM
If its obvious that he was the murderer, then the cops would have to be taking the side of someone who they knew committed murder, so yes.

Hows this for an idea, Lewis committed the murder, but they didn't have enough of a case to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt, so they bluffed him which scared him into rolling over on his friend?

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I don't really know what happened and Lewis could have lied

Thank you.

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm sure Zelophehad thinks OJ is innocent too :lmao

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 02:12 PM
then the cops would have to be taking the side of someone who they knew committed murder, so yes.

Yes because police officers have never been known to take bribes.

Zelophehad
03-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Hows this for an idea, Lewis committed the murder, but they didn't have enough of a case to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt, so they bluffed him which scared him into rolling over on his friend?

tbh I could buy that. I just couldn't believe that convincingly enough to go around yelling: "You can listen to what I have to say, or go bury your head in the sand with the rest of the sheeple!" Which is basically what your mentor did. He also did the same thing with the Tim Duncan "game over" stuff. Duncan is probably the only athlete I'd buy that shooting discussion explanation from, since I've never heard him say anything that is remotely near shit talking. I'm not an expert though so maybe he does talk shit. Point is its supergay when people who don't have all the information or a completely convincing case run around insulting the intelligence of anyone doesn't agree with them. Its what those 9/11 truthers do whenever you disagree with them, its actually one step above the youtube faggot who feels the need to call "fake" on pretty much any video that shows anything even remotely remarkable happening. "No one could really fart on a birthday cake that way!" tbh to some people its less about being correct even than its about putting yourself on an elevated plane from the rest of the world and acting like you know everything.

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 02:25 PM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I'm not an expert though blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

well at least you posted a little something worthwhile, db.comer

san antonio spurs
03-11-2011, 02:55 PM
well at least you posted a little something worthwhile, db.comer
Tbh what he posted on this thread alone is more worthy than whatever you have posted on this site since you joined

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Tbh what he posted on this thread alone is more worthy than whatever you have posted on this site since you joined

:lol such an immature comment. time for you to grow up, child :lol

san antonio spurs
03-11-2011, 02:58 PM
:lol such an immature comment. time for you to grow up, child :lol

see:lol

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 02:59 PM
see:lol

:lol one of these days I'm sure you'll grow up :lol :lol