PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs locked

ezau
03-10-2011, 02:01 AM
Another year, another 50-victory season for our beloved Spurs. All we have to do is protect our massive lead over the rest of the West and we're ready to go:toast:toast

The season has been a cakewalk for the Spurs and the only real challenge will be in WCF. Still, Spurs will be the new Western Conference champions in two months.:toast:toast

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

redzero
03-10-2011, 02:07 AM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8409/honeysoon.jpg (http://img833.imageshack.us/i/honeysoon.jpg/)

My body is ready.

John Basedow
03-10-2011, 02:09 AM
Where's TheMachine with his 50-win spurs banner :lol

Hoo-ray, nobody cares.

redzero
03-10-2011, 02:10 AM

Hoo-ray, nobody cares.

Why you gotta be like that, HarlemHeat?

John Basedow
03-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Why you gotta be like that, HarlemHeat?

:nope

Cry Havoc
03-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Why you gotta be like that, #41?

Ftfy

John Basedow
03-10-2011, 02:14 AM
Ftfy

You're not very good at this...at least RZ's guess wasn't a bad one

ezau
03-10-2011, 02:14 AM

Hoo-ray, nobody cares.

How's playing catch-up working out for the Lakers so far? :lol:lol

While the Spurs are taking it easy taking their afternoon naps after every game, the Lakers are busting their trying to overtake the Mavs for 2nd place:lol:lol

DJ Mbenga
03-10-2011, 02:15 AM
Another year, another 50-victory season for our beloved Spurs. All we have to do is protect our massive lead over the rest of the West and we're ready to go:toast:toast

The season has been a cakewalk for the Spurs and the only real challenge will be in WCF. Still, Spurs will be the new Western Conference champions in two months.:toast:toast

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/shakes_no.gif

John Basedow
03-10-2011, 02:21 AM
How's playing catch-up working out for the Lakers so far? :lol:lol

While the Spurs are taking it easy taking their afternoon naps after every game, the Lakers are busting their trying to overtake the Mavs for 2nd place:lol:lol

Giving up 20 offensive boards and holding on to beat the Pistons while shooting 64% sounds like naptime alright.

No wonder your wife offed herself. That was the only way out of her arranged marriage with a massive tool :tu

ezau
03-10-2011, 02:32 AM
Giving up 20 offensive boards and holding on to beat the Pistons while shooting 64% sounds like naptime alright.

No wonder your wife offed herself. That was the only way out of her arranged marriage with a massive tool :tu

What's the point of working hard when everyone knows that the West has been locked up a long time ago?

It's not like the Spurs are playing catch-up for the second seed in the West or something:lol:lol

Budkin
03-10-2011, 02:43 AM

The Lakers lost to the Cavs.

John Basedow
03-10-2011, 02:45 AM
The Lakers lost to the Cavs.

We're a charitable bunch, what can I say

ezau
03-10-2011, 02:59 AM
We're a charitable bunch, what can I say

That's why we gave the game to the Lakers last time. No way you guys are going to catch us anyway:toast:toast

John Basedow
03-10-2011, 03:04 AM
That's why we gave the game to the Lakers last time. No way you guys are going to catch us anyway:toast:toast

If that's so then how come you were AWOL after the loss, brah?

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2011, 03:09 AM
My body is ready.

and so is your mouth....

redzero
03-10-2011, 03:11 AM
and so is your mouth....

What is with your fixation with homosexuality?

ezau
03-10-2011, 03:11 AM
If that's so then how come you were AWOL after the loss, brah?

I was here my nigga. I even gave props to the Lakers for beating the Spurs thoroughly last time in the thread that I made, which was subsequently locked by Kori. :lol:lol

Good win by the Lakers TBQH, but it doesn't really have any impact as far as playoff positioning is concerned.

That said, good luck playing catch-up the rest of the way:toast:toast

namlook
03-10-2011, 03:15 AM
So many threads to bump once the western conference playoffs are done....

ezau
03-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Did the Lakers clinch a playoff spot already? No?

cobbler
03-10-2011, 04:08 AM
I was here my nigga. I even gave props to the Lakers for beating the Spurs thoroughly last time in the thread that I made, which was subsequently locked by Kori. :lol:lol

Good win by the Lakers TBQH, but it doesn't really have any impact as far as playoff positioning is concerned.

That said, good luck playing catch-up the rest of the way:toast:toast

So you actually did notice that Kori locked both threads you were involved with... and yet you felt the need to create another stating the very same tired old rant. Go figure. :lol

It's been a foregone conclusion that the Spurs will win the first seed in the west for awhile now. Congrats on that. Really. It's a huge accomplishment. Pretty much everyone has acknowledged it for weeks but feel free to bring it up everyday I guess if that floats your boat.

Now you would think any true fan or competitor who had the #1 seed locked would start thinking about their first round opponent but for some reason you seem preoccupied with a team you wont see most likely until the WCF, barring a huge slip by the Lakers, if at all. So I am really not sure why you keep talking about the whole catch up thing. But again, do so each and every day since it seems to bring you such joy.

The Lakers only concern is having HCA in the finals. If the Lakers get HCA over the Mav's great. Is it crucial? No. They are in the hunt and it keeps the guys competetive. If the Lakers learned anything last year it was if you go into the playoffs coasting... you just might struggle some early getting your rythm and getting on track. You would think a true die hard Spurfan like you would know that coming of the skunker and all. Oh well. I guess we shall see how it all plays out. I like our chances! :toast

ezau
03-10-2011, 05:19 AM
So you actually did notice that Kori locked both threads you were involved with... and yet you felt the need to create another stating the very same tired old rant. Go figure. :lol

It's been a foregone conclusion that the Spurs will win the first seed in the west for awhile now. Congrats on that. Really. It's a huge accomplishment. Pretty much everyone has acknowledged it for weeks but feel free to bring it up everyday I guess if that floats your boat.

Now you would think any true fan or competitor who had the #1 seed locked would start thinking about their first round opponent but for some reason you seem preoccupied with a team you wont see most likely until the WCF, barring a huge slip by the Lakers, if at all. So I am really not sure why you keep talking about the whole catch up thing. But again, do so each and every day since it seems to bring you such joy.

The Lakers only concern is having HCA in the finals. If the Lakers get HCA over the Mav's great. Is it crucial? No. They are in the hunt and it keeps the guys competetive. If the Lakers learned anything last year it was if you go into the playoffs coasting... you just might struggle some early getting your rythm and getting on track. You would think a true die hard Spurfan like you would know that coming of the skunker and all. Oh well. I guess we shall see how it all plays out. I like our chances! :toast

:lol:lol so you're still stalking me after I torched your ass in some thread weeks ago:lol:lol.

TBQH, that's a solid post cobbler and that's something you haven't done in a while:toast:toast

cobbler
03-10-2011, 08:49 AM
:lol:lol so you're still stalking me after I torched your ass in some thread weeks ago:lol:lol.

TBQH, that's a solid post cobbler and that's something you haven't done in a while:toast:toast

Stalking :lmao Oh if by that you mean commenting on one of your 3 or 4 daily posts about all things HCA... ok

Torched... by the teen... :lmao Life shall never be the same. :depressed

cheguevara
03-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Lakers still fighting for a playoff spot

:lmao :lmao

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 09:29 AM
At least you guys weren't able to clinch a game earlier.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
03-10-2011, 11:06 AM
LOL Spurs and Mavs false bravado is amusing. At least the Spurs have title from FOUR seasons ago (4 in total to draw from)to fall back on ...but the Mavs confidence is almost cute. I do think the Mavs despite the loss last night will be a tough out for anyone ... but anyone that buys the Mavs as a title team this year ...is falling for the Lucy football trick one more gain. Poor Charlie Brown (Cuban, Mavs fan) get his hopes up ... lines up, rears back hoping to just to kick that damn football. And everytime they think Lucy (stern, spurs, Gstate, Hornets Finals refs) won't yank that ball away and they won't wind up laying flat on their back "whiffing" ... only to crash and burn again and again.

I actually have rooted for the Mavs and especially Dirk, because he is too good to suffer this way. BUT this season at my job all i have heard about how "we are deep, we are stacked we have tyson etc" ... Except a few die-hard realists. Many Mavs fans drank the koolaid ...and to watch them enter panic mode ...today is hilarious.
What is that line anout the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results?
Many Laker fans care about tonight's game not me ...I want Saturday's more. Sure it's just regular season but I doubt the Heat make the Finals anyway ...
so Im thinking big picture.

A win Saturday reminds Dallas and San Atonio in less than a week who still runs the West ...

BTW still not 100% sold on us 3peating ...Celts still scare me ...but less so now that they are older and smaller.

stretch
03-10-2011, 11:09 AM
The Spurs absolutely will not make it to the Finals.

Winner of the West will be winner of the Mavs/Lakers series.

Fact.

Venti Quattro
04-25-2011, 10:55 PM
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9232/2ag96h4.gif

Kyle Orton
04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
If you're gonna bump every premature ejaculation thread ezau made this season, you better stock up on groceries before you get started.

badfish22
05-30-2011, 12:57 PM
LOL Spurs and Mavs false bravado is amusing. At least the Spurs have title from FOUR seasons ago (4 in total to draw from)to fall back on ...but the Mavs confidence is almost cute. I do think the Mavs despite the loss last night will be a tough out for anyone ... but anyone that buys the Mavs as a title team this year ...is falling for the Lucy football trick one more gain. Poor Charlie Brown (Cuban, Mavs fan) get his hopes up ... lines up, rears back hoping to just to kick that damn football. And everytime they think Lucy (stern, spurs, Gstate, Hornets Finals refs) won't yank that ball away and they won't wind up laying flat on their back "whiffing" ... only to crash and burn again and again.

I actually have rooted for the Mavs and especially Dirk, because he is too good to suffer this way. BUT this season at my job all i have heard about how "we are deep, we are stacked we have tyson etc" ... Except a few die-hard realists. Many Mavs fans drank the koolaid ...and to watch them enter panic mode ...today is hilarious.
What is that line anout the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results?
Many Laker fans care about tonight's game not me ...I want Saturday's more. Sure it's just regular season but I doubt the Heat make the Finals anyway ...
so Im thinking big picture.

A win Saturday reminds Dallas and San Atonio in less than a week who still runs the West ...

BTW still not 100% sold on us 3peating ...Celts still scare me ...but less so now that they are older and smaller.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

TampaDude
05-30-2011, 01:00 PM
So much fail in one thread...awesome... :lmao

Ashy Larry
05-31-2011, 10:42 AM
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9232/2ag96h4.gif

this was a hungry squad :depressed

stretch
05-31-2011, 10:45 AM
The Spurs absolutely will not make it to the Finals.

Winner of the West will be winner of the Mavs/Lakers series.

Fact.

i win