PDA

View Full Version : MVPau speaking the truth

j-money24
03-10-2011, 05:34 PM
"He hasn't gotten any worse than what he was [during the 2007-08 season]," teammate Pau Gasol (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/996/pau-gasol) said. "It's the other way around probably."

"To me, Kobe is the best player out there," Gasol said. "But obviously there are players that are playing at a high level for their teams and contributing to their teams being in a certain position, so they're getting credit for that, and I don't blame them."

Where you at Kobe haters

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/columns/story?id=6200229

Technique
03-10-2011, 05:56 PM
What? Kobe's teammate saying Kobe is the best. Why are you even making a thread on this.

Honestly.

Jodelo
03-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Wow, a teammate of Kobe said that? Never seen that before...

Killakobe81
03-10-2011, 06:04 PM
I think you have to admit Kobe is not the Kobe of 3 seasons ago ...
But dude is still elite, still a top 5 player and after Rose, Dwight, and Lebron no one has a stronger case for MVP ...
TBH he is right there with Dirk ...

Muser
03-10-2011, 06:07 PM

No he's not, not by a long shot.

Technique
03-10-2011, 06:09 PM
I think you have to admit Kobe is not the Kobe of 3 seasons ago ...
But dude is still elite, still a top 5 player and after Rose, Dwight, and Lebron no one has a stronger case for MVP ...

Amare
Melo
Rose
Williams
Howard
James
Wade
Durant
Oh, and Gasol
>

Kobe

Kobe can barely make a case for top 10.

Killakobe81
03-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Amare
Melo
Rose
Williams
Howard
James
Wade
Durant

>

Kobe

LOL ...

PER Top 5 ...
Scoring top 5 ...
NBA record top 5 ...

ROFL I'm a big williams fan but: melo, Dwill, Durant are not better than Kobe if yo think that then you dont know jack about basketball.

cobbler
03-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Amare
Melo
Rose
Williams
Howard
James
Wade
Durant
Oh, and Gasol
>

Kobe

WOW! Just WOW!

The ignorance flows well in this one! :lmao

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 06:25 PM
He quietly rang these last two years, affectively cutting the bridge to his sins & failures. He smighted his critics/haters by doing so. I like that. I like people who deny MSM their onions///example:::Bush Bros. taking Gore into the Glades in 2000 and pulling his pants down,,,Newt and his minions getting Clinton impeached before he really realized what was happening. "We" knew we couldn't convict him, but, he's impeached, forever. And our Bryant, ringing without Daddy, not once, but, twice, and then without prior warning to Media donning Daddy on the count/Jackson quietly overtaking Auerbach, and then whipping out that X Cap in Florida/Artest, ringing humbly, his brother bellowing at Staples...the catharsis was incredible.

Not since the days of the mid-80s when we failed in Boston, and then were led by Magic Johnson out of the abyss have we had these countless & monumental Lakers moments. And it's because of one man, who also led us from an abyss, albeit self imposed...."With jacks & timbers he started back down."

Kobe Bryant

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2011, 06:28 PM
What? Kobe's teammate saying Kobe is the best. Why are you even making a thread on this.

Honestly.

I see the media has done a nice job on you....Kobe's teammates outside of Shaq have been saying this for years...

Ghazi
03-10-2011, 06:30 PM
He quietly rang these last two years, affectively cutting the bridge to his sins & failures. He smighted his critics/haters by doing so. I like that. I like people who deny MSM their onions///example:::Bush Bros. taking Gore into the Glades in 2000 and pulling his pants down,,,Newt and his minions getting Clinton impeached before he really realized what was happening. "We" knew we couldn't convict him, but, he's impeached, forever. And our Bryant, ringing without Daddy, not once, but, twice, and then without prior warning to Media donning Daddy on the count/Jackson quietly overtaking Auerbach, and then whipping out that X Cap in Florida/Artest, ringing humbly, his brother bellowing at Staples...the catharsis was incredible.

Not since the days of the mid-80s when we failed in Boston, and then were led by Magic Johnson out of the abyss have we had these countless & monumental Lakers moments. And it's because of one man, who also led us from an abyss, albeit self imposed...."With jacks & timbers he started back down."

Kobe Bryant

cliffnotes nigga

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 06:32 PM
cliffnotes nigga

Culburn Castleberry

Technique
03-10-2011, 07:01 PM
LOL ...

PER Top 5 ...
Scoring top 5 ...
NBA record top 5 ...

ROFL I'm a big williams fan but: melo, Dwill, Durant are not better than Kobe if yo think that then you dont know jack about basketball.

The best PG in the league isn't better than a 33 year old bricker?

Melo and Durant, the best scorers in the league one of which is in the prime, the other only getting better. Kobe is no longer in the same league as these guys when it comes to scoring. He forces shit up so many times, in his mind he's 'motivating' his team. And since you like statistics so much.

6*-24. :lol

P.S - If you remove Kobe from the team and replace him with Monta Ellis, NOTHING changes. Fucking nuthuggers.

Sisk
03-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Wow, a teammate of Kobe said that? Never seen that before...

Technique
03-10-2011, 07:06 PM
I see the media has done a nice job on you....Kobe's teammates outside of Shaq have been saying this for years...

Uhm, that's the point. Nobody cares what Kobe's teammates think of him. Especially Pau, Kobe's bitch. Dude is talented, but he's naturally submissive.

Halberto
03-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Isn't there a Kobe thread stickied already?

Put it there, because nobody gives a shit.

Greg Oden
03-10-2011, 07:25 PM
look at that San Antonio Knicks fan get all worked up.

BoricuaCJA
03-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Amare
Melo
Rose
Williams
Howard
James
Wade
Durant
Oh, and Gasol
>

Kobe

Your an idiot. Stop hating on Kobe.
Rose, Howard, James and Dirk are the only ones higher up than Kobe for sure imo. Now after that its subjective but I do not think anyone else is higher up than Kobe.

TheNextGen
03-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Remember the days when kobe was compared to:

Allen iverson
grant hill
Tmac
Vince carter

Lol

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2011, 10:51 PM
TBH, this is like when Shaq said "Kobe is the best in the league"..every alpha knows that you have to throw the lesser guy a bone once in a while..

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 10:53 PM
TBH, this is like when Shaq said "Kobe is the best in the league"..every alpha knows that you have to throw the lesser guy a bone once in a while..

Kobe: 5

Daddy: 4

nkdlunch
03-11-2011, 12:37 AM
Lol at that sad 3 attempt at end of the game

cobbler
03-11-2011, 12:42 AM

Yeah... right before the good Dr sent him packing and began making preperations for parades. What a great decision it was too...

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Yeah... right before the good Dr sent him packing and began making preperations for parades. What a great decision it was too...

Yep,,,,Kobe has rung more without Daddy, than vice versa.