PDA

View Full Version : So it took the Heat 65 games to officially realize this is Wade's team

hater
03-10-2011, 09:45 PM
something lot of us been saying since game 1

:lol Lebronze

:lmao lakers

hater
03-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Wade's Heat.

Lebron is a role player

lefty
03-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Co-signed

Josepatches_
It seems that you only see tonight's game.

Wade had pretty good games before.His D was great tonight but overall he had better games this season.

LeBron is clearly the MVP of the team until now.But who cares? They want the tittle.It's not about who is better.

4>0rings
/back to hating on cHeat

:lmao robin

hater
03-10-2011, 09:56 PM

Wade had pretty good games before.His D was great tonight but overall he had better games this season.

LeBron is clearly the MVP of the team until now.But who cares? They want the tittle.It's not about who is better.

true. But IMO after tonight, Wade is the official closer. At least that's what I would do.

jeebus
03-10-2011, 10:28 PM
:lol LeSidekick

Ace
03-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Wade has trouble playing off the ball...

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Hater is one of the worst posters in the history of message boards, but I'll give his thread some relevance by posting in it..

If Spoelstra was an NBA coach, he would be exploiting mismatches every game..since he has no system, he's forced to rely on isolations..that's not the biggest problem..when Lebron is going up against a weaker individual defender, it makes sense to go with Wade for the majority of the time..if Wade is going up against a weak individual defender, it makes sense to go with Lebron as the primary ball-handler..

Ideally, the Heat would actually have plays to run, and a system..Spoelstra has never had that, so if you're going to run those type of plays, at least go with the stronger matchup..

Tonight, Wade was going up against a weak defender in Kobe, and he dominated him when it mattered..most teams don't have 2 good iso defenders..

Ace
03-10-2011, 10:49 PM
I've been preaching Wade needs to be the closer and its his team. However, the reason behind Wade being the closer is, Wade just has trouble playing off the ball. He needs the ball to be effective and Lebron doesn't. People are unfairly trashing Lebron because its now cool to hate the guy.

TIMMYtoZO
03-10-2011, 10:54 PM

Ok you need to shut the fuck up. We don't need spurs fans getting on their knees too. Looks to me like you really aren't a spurs fan. We don't need pieces of shit like you sucking up to us. :rolleyes

TIMMYtoZO
03-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Hater is one of the worst posters in the history of message boards, but I'll give his thread some relevance by posting in it..

If Spoelstra was an NBA coach, he would be exploiting mismatches every game..since he has no system, he's forced to rely on isolations..that's not the biggest problem..when Lebron is going up against a weaker individual defender, it makes sense to go with Wade for the majority of the time..if Wade is going up against a weak individual defender, it makes sense to go with Lebron as the primary ball-handler..

Ideally, the Heat would actually have plays to run, and a system..Spoelstra has never had that, so if you're going to run those type of plays, at least go with the stronger matchup..

Tonight, Wade was going up against a weak defender in Kobe, and he dominated him when it mattered..most teams don't have 2 good iso defenders..

After you hid like a coward, you have no room to talk. At least I was here during this losing streak. You weren't.

Ace
03-10-2011, 10:59 PM
After you hid like a coward, you have no room to talk. At least I was here during this losing streak. You weren't.

Who is this guy?

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2011, 11:02 PM
:lol I was gone for like 3 days and everybody had a meltdown..

I don't care about regular season games enough to "hide", they're irrelevant, tbh..when the Heat were 9-8, I was still posting..

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:02 PM

The goodsPERIOD

hater
03-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Heat won so I came back in here

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

hater
03-10-2011, 11:18 PM

:owned

hater
03-10-2011, 11:19 PM
HarlemHo frontrunning faggot

CONFIRMED

Yorae
03-10-2011, 11:19 PM
I think the offense should really focus on wade and bosh and lebron to play off the ball.

hater
03-10-2011, 11:20 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4NuelCCran0/RpPi3POPSRI/AAAAAAAAAJw/esBYH5Ms5_M/s400/hiding.jpg

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2011, 11:21 PM
:lol 5 posts of butthurt for one comment..

:lol no disrespect Hater, I just think you're a shitty poster..it's not really an intended insult, I just want you to get better, some people view you as a representative of a certain demographic of the Spurs fanbase, tbh..

hater
03-10-2011, 11:42 PM
It doesn't matter what u say ho.

Ure the biggest bitch in spurstalk.com plain n simple. Not only u hid through the heat losing streak. You came back the same night the heat win again. That = sad and pathetic. Not that I noticed you were gone. Tbh, I always skip your posts don't even read them. But there was a thread calling for u.

Anyway bro go back and find another hiding spot for next time heat go on a losing spree :lol

Ace
03-10-2011, 11:45 PM
hater is mad :lmao

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2011, 11:59 PM
:lol Hater following Harlem's every move, and then ending his post with "not that I noticed, I don't read your posts anyways"..

hater
03-11-2011, 12:00 AM
hater is mad :lmao

:lol

Nah bro. Ace props I see u stuck along :smokin

hater
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM
:lol Hater following Harlem's every move, and then ending his post with "not that I noticed, I don't read your posts anyways"..

Ho, carry on your team won. I don't really have time for bitchass niggas :toast

HarlemHo 37
03-11-2011, 12:59 AM

:owned

Who is this guy?

:lol Hater talkin to himself tbh. Worst troll ever.

Mike D
03-11-2011, 01:43 AM
The goodsPERIOD

Dot.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 09:53 AM
What the fuck? stupid thread. It was Wade's team from day 1. Lebron was just on the driver seat cause Wade was coasting and checking out his new teamates.

Now Wade, the leader of the team took over and doubt will give up the wheel until they reach the destination or crash and burn. (the latter more likely)

TampaDude
03-11-2011, 11:58 AM
125-95

Axe Murderer
03-11-2011, 12:08 PM
It doesn't matter what u say ho.

Ure the biggest bitch in spurstalk.com plain n simple. Not only u hid through the heat losing streak. You came back the same night the heat win again. That = sad and pathetic. Not that I noticed you were gone. Tbh, I always skip your posts don't even read them. But there was a thread calling for u.

Anyway bro go back and find another hiding spot for next time heat go on a losing spree :lol

....now you just need to add the certainty

Ashy Larry
03-11-2011, 12:12 PM
didn't take a brain surgeon to figure that shit out. Who's the best closer on that team? Wade. Then why doesn't he have the ball at the end of close games? Problem solved.

Kool Bob Love
01-08-2014, 09:23 PM
:downspin: