PDA

View Full Version : Kobe back on the court right now.

usdane
03-10-2011, 11:10 PM
How pissed is he about this loss. Well he is putting up shoots right now.

Kobe Bryant is back on the court more than an hour after the final buzzer working on his shot http://plixi.com/p/83117444
http://twitter.com/mcten/status/46057939877892096

http://twitpic.com/48c7ve

NRHector
03-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Is he going Artest or Charlie Sheen?

HarlemHeat37
That won't help him beat Father Time, tbh..it also don't help him make plays in clutch time, not his forte, tbh..

usdane
Kobe is going through his whole shooting routine after playing 40 minutes in the game. Went from FTs to 3's now.
http://twitter.com/KevinDing/status/46059004471934976

DPG21920
03-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Well, for a guy who puts in so much work, his FG% is quite often terrible.

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:13 PM
That won't help him beat Father Time, tbh..it also don't help him make plays in clutch time, not his forte, tbh..

Still,

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

Obstructed_View
03-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Clearly, Kobe didn't give a shit about this game.

midnightpulp
03-10-2011, 11:14 PM

Zing. Pow. Bam. To the muthafuckin' moon.

Mugen
03-10-2011, 11:15 PM
he should be working on passing into the post, tbh.

Ace
03-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Clearly, Kobe didn't give a shit about this game.

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2011, 11:17 PM
TBH, I have to give Kobe credit for how well he works the media..I don't think any player in NBA history benefits more from it, from a legacy perspective..he knows all the correct buttons to press, in all honesty..

j.dizzle
03-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Maybe he should just play horse with one of the rebounders, thats what he looked like he was doing during the game hahaa.

Obstructed_View
03-10-2011, 11:18 PM
How do they simulate a second half for Kobe?

Giuseppe
TBH, I have to give Kobe credit for how well he works the media..I don't think any player in NBA history benefits more from it, from a legacy perspective..he knows all the correct buttons to press, in all honesty..

The 5 rings can't be written away.

Therein rests Bryant's killing ground.

Hey, and he knows it. tee, hee.

BRHornet45
Kobe has always been a well below average shooter. if he hasn't improved by now then he never will.

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:19 PM
How do they simulate a second half for Kobe?

Just Back-to-Back.

Giuseppe
Kobe has always been a well below average shooter. if he hasn't improved by now then he never will.

5 rings can't be denied.

midnightpulp
The 5 rings can't be written away.

Therein rests Bryant's killing ground.

Hey, and he knows it. tee, hee.

And Horry knows it with his 7.

Mugen
03-10-2011, 11:20 PM
5 rings can't be denied.

Culby, do you have a set script for after every Laker loss that you can just copy/paste from?

Technique
Imagine how bad this guy would be if his church wasn't the basketball court.

Giuseppe

You keep Horry's 7.

I got Kobe's: 5

And Duncan's: 4

Giuseppe
Culby, do you have a set script for after every Laker loss that you can just copy/paste from?

You got no room. Your people pulled the same shit when we beat's ya's the other day.

BRHornet45
03-10-2011, 11:21 PM

lol good one son

Mugen
03-10-2011, 11:21 PM
You got no room. Your people pulled the same shit when we beat's ya's the other day.

just makin sure, tbh.

midnightpulp
03-10-2011, 11:22 PM
You keep Horry's 7.

I got Kobe's: 5

And Duncan's: 4

Fine.

I got Manu's: 3

And West's: 1

My guy has a two ring lead, whereas your guy only leads by one.

cobbler

Yeah.... just think how much better your better shooting % guys would be if they did the same. Maybe you might have repeated once or won something, anything in the last 3 years.

Oh well...

DMX7
That's the heart of a champion right der. And the heart of a rapist too. :)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/255871706.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299818381&Signature=feuuARqsY4xgAhG%2FcTTILz4Xz%2FI%3D

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:23 PM
That's the heart of a champion right der. And the heart of a rapist too. :)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/255871706.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299818381&Signature=feuuARqsY4xgAhG%2FcTTILz4Xz%2FI%3D

Your Neal raped too.

You got no room.

Obstructed_View
03-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Yeah.... just think how much better your better shooting % guys would be if they did the same. Maybe you might have repeated once or won something, anything in the last 3 years.

Oh well...

Yeah, I often wish the Spurs had a guy like the Lakers did who shows up in big moments and puts up clutch shots to win titles, but then I think, "fuck Ron Artest."

cobbler
03-10-2011, 11:24 PM

and the sky is blue. He's a volume scorer. Not news. The haters just love to live on shooting %. It's where they hang their hat. I hang mine on ships.

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:25 PM
I hang mine on ships.

There is nothing else.

easy7
03-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Heat swept the Lakers this season, enough said... and that ain't got shit to do with Duncan 4 Kobe 5. Heat swept the Lakers this season. :hat

cobbler
03-10-2011, 11:27 PM
There is nothing else.

Of course not. They think diminishing anything Kobe takes some shine off the LOB. It doesn't.

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2011, 11:29 PM
and the sky is blue. He's a volume scorer. Not news. The haters just love to live on shooting %. It's where they hang their hat. I hang mine on ships.

Do you have a special compartment for the LOBs?..

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Of course not. They think diminishing anything Kobe takes some shine off the LOB. It doesn't.

It never ends.

IronMaxipad
03-10-2011, 11:31 PM
nigga is gonna be tired against dallas now. great.

Mugen
03-10-2011, 11:34 PM

:lol

cobbler
03-10-2011, 11:37 PM
It never ends.

They will never learn as witnessed by the childish "where's your ring or trophy" when they have nothing of substance to contribute.

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:38 PM
They will never learn as witnessed by the childish "where's your ring or trophy" when they have nothing of substance to contribute.

It's:::

that broke their ass.

cobbler
03-10-2011, 11:39 PM

Right here.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/MView.jpg

midnightpulp
03-10-2011, 11:41 PM

You're right. It just takes shine off Kobe's overrated stature, which is the intent.

Rings are a team accomplishment, and don't belong in an individual player comparison. A guy who has Oscar as the 2nd best player of all-time should understand that.

I think Kobe is vastly overrated, but the Lakers org. isn't. And the latter is all that should matter.

DMX7
03-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Your Neal raped too.

You got no room.

Neal isn't exactly the face of the franchise... but nice try.

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:42 PM
You're right. It just takes shine off Kobe's overrated stature, which is the intent.

Rings are a team accomplishment, and don't belong in an individual player comparison. A guy who has Oscar as the 2nd best player of all-time should understand that.

I think Kobe is vastly overrated, but the Lakers org. isn't. And the latter is all that should matter.

Uh, uh, none of that crapola. Rings weren't a team accomplishment when it was:::

Kobe: 3

And daddy-O, they ain't now at:::

Not on your sweet bippy.

lefty
03-10-2011, 11:44 PM
Jordan had the same drive

But he wasn't stupid

cobbler
03-10-2011, 11:44 PM

And yet when posts are made that have absolutely nothing to do with Kobe, you and the haters feel the need to throw it in like it bothers us.

Just like game 7. Were partying, we rang #16 and are having a great time... and all you nuthuggers have to say is 6-24 as if it actually taints our victory. It's laughable.

cobbler
03-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Jordan had tje same drive

But he wasn't stupid

2 years exiled to the baseball excuse say otherwise.

Giuseppe
Jordan had tje same drive

But he wasn't stupid

Though Stern made him sit for a year for gambling.

Giuseppe
2 years exiled to the baseball excuse say otherwise.

Yep, Yep.

midnightpulp
03-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Uh, uh, none of that crapola. Rings weren't a team accomplishment when it was:::

And daddy-O, they ain't now at:::

Not on your sweet bippy.

But I ain't never cited Duncan: 4, Kobe: 3.

So I'm free to shovel that crapola down yer throats as I see fit.

cobbler
damn cully... nice timing!

Giuseppe
But I ain't never cited Duncan: 4, Kobe: 3.

So I'm free to shovel that crapola down yer throats as I see fit.

Come ta Pappy.

midnightpulp
03-10-2011, 11:48 PM
And yet when posts are made that have absolutely nothing to do with Kobe, you and the haters feel the need to throw it in like it bothers us.

Just like game 7. Were partying, we rang #16 and are having a great time... and all you nuthuggers have to say is 6-24 as if it actually taints our victory. It's laughable.

Believe it or not, 6-24 did taint the victory of some. Them defending by pointing to Kobe's 15 rebounds is proof that stain was set.

Bill_Brasky
03-10-2011, 11:50 PM

that broke their ass.

Nobody gives a fuck about Kobe's shit self dude, that's the fucking point. The Lakers have a great history of winning and their true fans understand that. Why they continue to nuthug Kobe while his workhorses Shaq, Pau, and Andrew have done all the heavy lifting is fucking pitiful. What a fucking slap in the face to those great players to have all the credit handed to Kobe. Luckily Shaq got his due via Finals MVPs.

Fisher and Horry were big parts of those teams too. Those guys actually hit clutch playoff shots. Never, EVER compare rings unless you're fucking willing to admit that Bill Russell is the GOAT.

in b4 trolled, "Still kobe 5 duncan 4", etc.

I bet you reassure yourself of kobe5duncan4 after every laker loss as you cry yourself to sleep on your cock shaped pillow.

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Believe it or not, 6-24 did taint the victory of some. Them defending by pointing to Kobe's 15 rebounds is proof that stain was set.

Perhaps, but, solace was discovered at:::

ElNono
03-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Maybe he feels like he didn't get enough shots up tonight? :lol

Giuseppe
03-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Nobody gives a fuck about Kobe's shit self dude, that's the fucking point. The Lakers have a great history of winning and their true fans understand that. Why they continue to nuthug Kobe while his workhorses Shaq, Pau, and Andrew have done all the heavy lifting is fucking pitiful. What a fucking slap in the face to those great players to have all the credit handed to Kobe. Luckily Shaq got his due via Finals MVPs.

Fisher and Horry were big parts of those teams too. Those guys actually hit clutch playoff shots. Never, EVER compare rings unless you're fucking willing to admit that Bill Russell is the GOAT.

I bet you reassure yourself of kobe5duncan4 after every laker loss as you cry yourself to sleep on your cock shaped pillow.

That's your penance, Spurs Fan. And daddy-O, until you lock Bryant, I'm gonna pound that ass with Kobe: 5....Duncan: 4

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Let us proceed...

Bill_Brasky
03-10-2011, 11:58 PM

That's your penance, Spurs Fan. And daddy-O, until you lock Bryant, I'm gonna pound that ass with Kobe: 5....Duncan: 4

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Let us proceed...

Wrong. If Duncan rings again all you'll say is

Duncan: 4.5

And if he happens to do it again it'll be

"But he never repeated!!"

Serious question:
Do you really think that Kobe Bryant has been a better player over the course of his career that Timmy?

cobbler
03-11-2011, 12:06 AM

So you are coaching a team and one of your top scorers isn't hitting. Whats the goto line here Mid? Effect some other aspect of the game. I can only speak for me, but if Kobe doesnt get those 15 we dont win. Did he have a shitty shooting game, absolutely. Were his rebounds the key? Of course not. But when you go from an average of 5 to 15 and the game is won on the boards I wouldnt go as far as you guys do saying the Lakers won in spite of Kobe. Just doesnt fly.

I get it Mid. The Lakers are successful and nothing you can say changes that so you guys go after the star thinking that really bother TRUE Laker fans.

It doesnt....as we laugh our way through the parades.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 12:09 AM

WOW.... I had to stop reading after the Andrew having done the heavy lifting comment. Beyond moronic! Absolutely classic! :toast

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 12:12 AM
So you are coaching a team and one of your top scorers isn't hitting. Whats the goto line here Mid? Effect some other aspect of the game. I can only speak for me, but if Kobe doesnt get those 15 we dont win. Did he have a shitty shooting game, absolutely. Were his rebounds the key? Of course not. But when you go from an average of 5 to 15 and the game is won on the boards I wouldnt go as far as you guys do saying the Lakers won in spite of Kobe. Just doesnt fly.

I get it Mid. The Lakers are successful and nothing you can say changes that so you guys go after the star thinking that really bother TRUE Laker fans.

It doesnt....as we laugh our way through the parades.

And I've told you before that "True" Lakers fans aren't my target. You know this, but yet you continue to fall for my, or another "Laker hater's," trolling. Mavs fans constantly troll Spurs fans, but I know what they're doing, therefore I don't feel the need to defend my team every time they deride the Spurs in some fashion.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Wrong. If Duncan rings again all you'll say is

Duncan: 4.5

And if he happens to do it again it'll be

"But he never repeated!!"

Serious question:
Do you really think that Kobe Bryant has been a better player over the course of his career that Timmy?

Perhaps, but, your regrets are your own.

And daddy-O? Yer livin' with that.

This, I vow.

Bill_Brasky
03-11-2011, 12:20 AM
WOW.... I had to stop reading after the Andrew having done the heavy lifting comment. Beyond moronic! Absolutely classic! :toast

So his absence in the 08 loss to the C's.....just a coincidence?

Perhaps, but, your regrets are your own.

And daddy-O? Yer livin' with that.

This, I vow.

I believe I have my answer.:wakeup

cobbler
03-11-2011, 12:24 AM
And I've told you before that "True" Lakers fans aren't my target. You know this, but yet you continue to fall for my, or another "Laker hater's," trolling. Mavs fans constantly troll Spurs fans, but I know what they're doing, therefore I don't feel the need to defend my team every time they deride the Spurs in some fashion.

And I have told you before that I could care less if someone is trolling or not. I just dont get it nor do i care. I am a Laker homer and I comment mostly on Laker posts. That you guys get some satisfaction on tricking people into comments with your different names etc is all good for you I guess, just not something that floats my boat or anything. To each his own.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 12:25 AM
So his absence in the 08 loss to the C's.....just a coincidence?

Lifting a team over the top and doing the heavy lifting are two different animals. Nice try.

redzero
03-11-2011, 12:35 AM
And I have told you before that I couldn't care less if someone is trolling or not.

:tu

cobbler
03-11-2011, 12:37 AM
:tu

:lol:toast

I often learn from my mistakes.... several times over sadly.

TheMACHINE
03-11-2011, 12:41 AM
damn..i didnt know it was cool to hate on a guy for working hard. oh well..he probably should just cry in the locker room instead.

Beau
03-11-2011, 12:52 AM
I take solace in knowing two of the all-time greats ended their careers as Spurs and with a total of 12 rings, 4 with the Spurs

Here's to Kobe's superior, Horry, and equal, Kerr. :toast

Baseline
03-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Shooting on the court after losing to the Heat is one of the lowest (and most obvious) PR stunts Bryant has ever pulled. As Harlem said, nobody in the history of sport has ever benefitted from the media more than Bryant.

And as for the NBA, there's no question that the league got behind Bryant and pushed for a "reset" on his post-rape (allegedly) image. By the way, "the media cramming the 'new' Bryant down our throats" started the summer before the 2008 season...the year of the Pau Gasol trade. Hmm, imagine that.

Why the league would get behind a guy like this, I have no idea. Honestly, very few players in the history of the league have ever played as selfishly as Bryant, and we witnessed it again tonight. Chucking insane jumpers time after time, game after game. And that's his on court behavior.

And then tonight, after missing jumpers, making turnovers, and not coming close to running the offense of a 12-time Champion coach, he has the audacity to come back out and "work on his game" afterward. You think he would go back out there if there weren't any cameras on? Please.

hitmanyr2k
03-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Kobe needs to work on that IQ rather than his shot. Heaving a 30 foot 3 pointer with plenty of time left on the clock was just plain stupid and the sad thing is it wasn't the first time he's done that. If he had any kind of basketball smarts at all he would have gone for the quick two and put the pressure on Miami's erratic free throw shooters who are feeling the heat of a 5 game losing streak and constant choking to make foul shots. Kobe can shoot all the shots he wants after the game. It's not going to make up for his hero complex and boneheaded plays.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Kobe needs to work on that IQ rather than his shot. Heaving a 30 foot 3 pointer with plenty of time left on the clock was just plain stupid and the sad thing is it wasn't the first time he's done that. If he had any kind of basketball smarts at all he would have gone for the quick two and put the pressure on Miami's erratic free throw shooters who are feeling the heat of a 5 game losing streak and constant choking to make foul shots. Kobe can shoot all the shots he wants after the game. It's not going to make up for his hero complex and boneheaded plays.

You have no clue what you are talking about. There was 20 seconds left down by 4 witn NO TIME OUTS LEFT. PJ called for the quick 3 in the timeout. Yikes.

BoricuaCJA
03-11-2011, 01:11 AM
I gotta give props on just how much Kobe works on his game. Yes he shoots a lot(at wrongs times too) making his FG% bad but damn he really wants to be the greatest. He is a great player, top 10 all time.

I do hate on him a lot but when someone works that hard, you just gotta respect the guy for putting in the work. Since a lot of players don't harness their talents fully. Rasheed Wallace being one of them.

Splits
03-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Your Neal raped too.

You got no room.

Neal had a public defender and was acquitted by a jury.

Kobe paid millions in hush money.

Splits
03-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Dirk: 0
James: 0
BoshSpice: 0

cobbler
03-11-2011, 01:24 AM

proof?

hitmanyr2k
03-11-2011, 01:24 AM
You have no clue what you are talking about. There was 20 seconds left down by 4 witn NO TIME OUTS LEFT. PJ called for the quick 3 in the timeout. Yikes.

The fuck? That's why you go for the quick two and foul intentionally :lol It's not rocket science. The Heat were bricking free throws all night. Wade and Lebron have proven they aren't automatic from the foul line. Hell, none of the Heat players are. I doubt Phil said "ok Kobe, dribble around for a few seconds like a chicken with your head cut off and then launch a 30 footer for good measure". It was just a dumb shot period.

Splits
03-11-2011, 01:27 AM
proof?

Well, let's see. It is a matter of record that Neal WENT TO TRIAL and was ACQUITTED BY A JURY.

Kobe on the other hand never faced any trial. Never faced a jury. And had the most expensive lawyers money can buy.

What more "proof" do you need to see the glaring fucking difference?

noob cake
03-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Who the fuck is Gary Neal?

The only thing I know about Gary Neal is that he raped someone. Without Lakers fans, I would have never heard of Gary Neal? Hell is he even in the Spurs rotation?

I don't even know what position Gary Neal plays.

On the other hand, Kobe is the face of Lakers and a rapist.

robot89
03-11-2011, 01:40 AM
He know's there watching to report it, and to deflect focus off the loss.... kobe doing work...lol

cobbler
03-11-2011, 01:46 AM
The fuck? That's why you go for the quick two and foul intentionally :lol It's not rocket science. The Heat were bricking free throws all night. Wade and Lebron have proven they aren't automatic from the foul line. Hell, none of the Heat players are. I doubt Phil said "ok Kobe, dribble around for a few seconds like a chicken with your head cut off and then launch a 30 footer for good measure". It was just a dumb shot period.

Ill help you out here. Yes, if the Lakers had a timeout or 2 left you are correct. With 20 seconds left and down by 4 and NO TIMEOUTS you do not have enough time to play the foul game and advance the ball FULL court. I doubt PJ said that as well. But I would bet he said lets look for a open 3 first.

And you are also correct... its not rocket science.

TheMACHINE
03-11-2011, 01:50 AM

with all the rings won between phil and kobe...youll just have to take the good with the bad. Kobes selfishness wins us games and it also loses us games, but at the end, he somehow gets the rings....and ill take that and his stupid shots anyday.

Zelophehad

cobbler
Well, let's see. It is a matter of record that Neal WENT TO TRIAL and was ACQUITTED BY A JURY.

Kobe on the other hand never faced any trial. Never faced a jury. And had the most expensive lawyers money can buy.

What more "proof" do you need to see the glaring fucking difference?

I didnt ask for proof of any difference.

You made this comment:

I asked for proof. You have no idea how much Kobe paid now do you?

cobbler
03-11-2011, 01:51 AM
with all the rings won between phil and kobe...youll just have to take the good with the bad. Kobes selfishness wins us games and it also loses us games, but at the end, he somehow gets the rings....and ill take that and his stupid shots anyday.

:toast

they will never learn...

Chawaman
03-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Who the fuck is Gary Neal?

The only thing I know about Gary Neal is that he raped someone. Without Lakers fans, I would have never heard of Gary Neal? Hell is he even in the Spurs rotation?

I don't even know what position Gary Neal plays.

On the other hand, Kobe is the face of Lakers and a rapist.

Gary neal wants to know how Yao's doing guy?

Juggity
03-11-2011, 03:00 AM
:lol I can't stop laughing about the fact that the Lakers lost to the Cryami Weep twice this season. That's almost as embarrassing as losing to Cleveland once. The fact that Kobe has five rings while being such a terrible shooter and a ballhog only makes it all the more obvious that he's a coattail rider, and frankly I'm glad I'm that I'm not a fan of the Fakers and thus obligated to internally justify the actions of this self-proclaimed GOAT every time he chucks another terrible shot on the way to an embarrassing loss to the worst teams in the NBA. :toast

cobbler
03-11-2011, 03:31 AM
:lol I can't stop laughing about the fact that the Lakers lost to the Cryami Weep twice this season. That's almost as embarrassing as losing to Cleveland once. The fact that Kobe has five rings while being such a terrible shooter and a ballhog only makes it all the more obvious that he's a coattail rider, and frankly I'm glad I'm that I'm not a fan of the Fakers and thus obligated to internally justify the actions of this self-proclaimed GOAT every time he chucks another terrible shot on the way to an embarrassing loss to the worst teams in the NBA. :toast

I would love to see your source for this self-proclamation. I have never ever seen Kobe say such a thing so I'm curious what I missed. In fact, I have seen him pay nothing but respect to all the greats that came before him.

Please share. I'm guessing you can't no?

BTW... we're glad you're not a Laker fan as well.

elemento
03-11-2011, 03:32 AM
This faggot should be working on shot selection not the shot itself.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 03:37 AM
This faggot should be working on shot selection not the shot itself.

That couldnt hurt either that's for sure but come June there will be one shot here or there that he will put in amazingly.... and that will be the difference between heading to the Clubs or back on the court.

Wanna guess where the Miami trio are right now while Kobe's practicing?

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 03:57 AM
Neal raped just like Kobe raped.

Baseline
03-11-2011, 04:00 AM
I didnt ask for proof of any difference.

You made this comment:

I asked for proof. You have no idea how much Kobe paid now do you?

It was hush money, you blathering idiot. By definition it's not public knowledge.

What is fact is that an undisclosed sum of money was paid by Bryant to the (alleged) victim, and as a result, no criminal case ever went to trial, nor was a civil case ever pursued. Although most likely no one outside of Bryant, the attorneys, the alleged victim, and the alleged victim's family knows the actual amount paid, it was postulated by many professionals in the legal community, including television legal commentators, that the sum was well into the seven figures. Reason being, it had to cover both criminal damages as well as civil damages. It also needed to be a high enough figure for the alleged victim to completely drop the case, thereby insuring that Bryant would not go to trial, and thus not go to jail.

With the DA in Colorado foaming at the mouth over this case, there was considerable pressure in the local community to pursue the case. This also drove the figure higher than it might have been if the DA's office were merely lukewarm about their chances. So the only way Bryant's attorneys felt that he would - with 100% certainty - not go to jail, was to pursue an out of court settlement.

There was no acquittal in Colorado because there was no trial.

Do yourself a favor, Lakerfan, and read the police report. If you can still be a Kobe Bryant fan after reading that, then honestly, there's little to no hope for mankind.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Your Neal is no better, Base.

You've no room.

crc21209
03-11-2011, 04:03 AM
Eh...for all we know that pic was taken before the game during pre-game shoot-around hours before the game when some players come out hours before tip-off. And even if it was after the game, good for him....:tu :lol

FlAVaK
03-11-2011, 04:09 AM
Adrian Wojnarowski: After two losses, Kobe sweats Heat (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AlySm2QF.KMJ7BVo7CwQ37u8vLYF?slug=aw-lakersheat031111)

Kobe Bryant had come back into the empty arena, his gray Lakers T-shirt soaked with sweat as the shots kept arcing into the night. The clock lurched toward midnight, the clean-up crew stuffed popcorn boxes and wrappers into trash bags and the NBA’s most maniacal talent wouldn’t leave the gym...

cobbler
03-11-2011, 04:27 AM
What is fact is that an undisclosed sum of money was paid by Bryant to the (alleged) victim, and as a result, no criminal case ever went to trial, nor was a civil case ever pursued. .

So you don't know that it was MILLIONS as you stated. Thanks for admitting that.

If she wanted to persue the Criminal charges why didnt she? Bryant certainly wasn't the one "unwilling" to testify. She certainly would have cashed in a lot more with both a Criminal and Civil settlement and received the justice and vindication she deserved. No?

Ohhhh you mean where I have to actually get on the stand and repeat the lies in front of a court. Noooo I cant do that, ohhhh look i just happened to have filed a civil suit a week ago. Soooo, I'll just take the easy money like we planned all along thank you.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 04:28 AM
...indicative of his mental pathology. It's what drove him to stay still instead of taking to the Lear at LAX during Colorado. It's what made him rifle to Artest when Allen thought he had "us."

Kobe Bryant

cd98
03-11-2011, 07:33 AM
He should have practiced his passing, not his shooting.

cd98
03-11-2011, 07:34 AM
Your Neal is no better, Base.

You've no room.

Not so. Neal was acquitted by a jury. Kobe bought his way out.

Killakobe81
03-11-2011, 09:21 AM
He should have practiced his passing, not his shooting.

Great joke only 30 posts too late but very original ...

A great player puts in work after a tough loss and many choose to take "shots" at him ...

LOL at those bitching about Kobe taking 21 shots ... for Kobe that is not even that many shots. The problem more than anything with Kobe is when he takes BAD shots ...not the number of shots he attempts/ Kobe can shoot 24 times for all I care, even though many of yall will bitch that he is "chucking". I just hate the 26+ footers and the fall away with two people draped on him.

Kobe missed his last 3 all bad shots and thw last two he made were not "good looks" either ...he just made them. But the ability to take and make "bad shots" is part of what makes Kobe the most polarizing player in the NBA even amongst Laker fans.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Not so. Neal was acquitted by a jury. Kobe bought his way out.

Your Neal raped just like our Kobe.

You got no room.

lefty
03-11-2011, 09:36 AM

You got no room.
Neal rapERIOD

cd98
03-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Great joke only 30 posts too late but very original ...

A great player puts in work after a tough loss and many choose to take "shots" at him ...

LOL at those bitching about Kobe taking 21 shots ... for Kobe that is not even that many shots. The problem more than anything with Kobe is when he takes BAD shots ...not the number of shots he attempts/ Kobe can shoot 24 times for all I care, even though many of yall will bitch that he is "chucking". I just hate the 26+ footers and the fall away with two people draped on him.

Kobe missed his last 3 all bad shots and thw last two he made were not "good looks" either ...he just made them. But the ability to take and make "bad shots" is part of what makes Kobe the most polarizing player in the NBA even amongst Laker fans.

Excuse making. The Laker advantage is not Kobe Bryant. It's their big men, Pau Gasol and Drew Bynum. Those guys should get the ball at the end of the game over Kobe's fadeaway three points against a solid defender like Wade. Tell Kobe that being the hero sometimes means passing to other players. Jordan passed to Kerr and it didn't diminish Jordan.

I hope Kobe takes a whole lot of those bad shots if/when he plays the Spurs in the playoffs. I don't even care if he makes a few of them.

cd98
03-11-2011, 10:10 AM

You got no room.

Except the painfully obvious fact that Neal was found innocent by a jury (without the benefit of superstardom). Kobe bought his way out and used his star power to avoid the consequences.

It's arguable that Kobe committed rape. In the eyes of the law, Neal did not.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 10:11 AM
the idiot savant needs to start practicing communicating with his teamates and coach IMO

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:15 AM
the idiot savant needs to start practicing communicating with his teamates and coach IMO

Yeah, Back-to-Back needs something.:rolleyes

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Except the painfully obvious fact that Neal was found innocent by a jury (without the benefit of superstardom). Kobe bought his way out and used his star power to avoid the consequences.

It's arguable that Kobe committed rape. In the eyes of the law, Neal did not.

Your Neal raped just our Kobe raped.

It's ok, cd. It wasn't our wife or mom.

And believe me, if you win a championship with your rapist it's even better.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:16 AM

Yeah cause nothing says improvement on the 2peat more than a good conversation. :toast

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 10:17 AM
seriously, if kobe took basketball as a social sport, lakers would be unbeatable.

too bad he is in a near autistic condition.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:18 AM
3 finals and back to back....

Hmmm I kinda like our beatability. I would guess most Laker fans would agree

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:18 AM
seriously, if kobe took basketball as a social sport, lakers would be unbeatable.

too bad he is in a near autistic condition.

He ain't lost over two consecutive Junes. That's a start.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 10:21 AM
yeah but the extinction is coming.

what I mean is the older the player gets, needs to work more with his team(see Duncan, Garnett, Shaq). I don't see that happening. Idiot savant still thinks he's 25 :lol

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:27 AM
yeah but the extinction is coming.

But, it's tardy.

Thank Christ.

3 Back-to-Backs for Kobe. Your Duncan ain't got nary a one.

cd98
03-11-2011, 10:27 AM

Look our rapist was David Wingate.

cd98
03-11-2011, 10:28 AM
But, it's tardy.

Thank Christ.

Right. But Duncan's response: "Hey Kobe, what's it like to have a lottery season?"

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Right. But Duncan's response: "Hey Kobe, what's it like to have a lottery season?"

There is nothing else. Like it was when it was:::

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Look our rapist was David Wingate.

& now Gary Neal.

Congratulations and welcome to The Rapist Club. At least it wasn't your mom, eh?

Bill_Brasky
03-11-2011, 10:47 AM

GAry didn't cheat on his wife in the process.

So, it's:

Kobe: Rapist, adulterer

Neal: Rapist

tee, hee

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:49 AM
GAry didn't cheat on his wife in the process.

So, it's:

Kobe: Rapist, adulterer

Neal: Rapist

tee, hee

I'll take that.

+ in either rape it wasn't our womenfolk, eh?

Mike D
03-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Lord, have mercy on those who crucify the man who chooses to work hard.

May they be blessed with that which they ask for, the man who sits sullenly on his failings instead of diving deeper into attempting to better an aspect of himself.

Lord, do not grant them these men the strength to overcome obstacles, may you rather give them a life devoid of challenge.

Amen.

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Granted, his shot selection was horrid at times during the 2nd half, you can't solely put the blame on him. I would like to pass some responsibility to the defense shown in the last 5 minutes of the game. The Lakers' bigs reverted to pre-ASG form by playing matador defense against Wade and there were times where Gasol and Bynum did not attack the rims with the same aggressive nature as they were doing earlier and in previous games during the streak.

Yes, though, Kobe will get the most blame and I'm not one to disagree. However, there is plenty of blame to go around on this one. Losing is never acceptable and it isn't always on one person.

crc21209
03-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Granted, his shot selection was horrid at times during the 2nd half, you can't solely put the blame on him. I would like to pass some responsibility to the defense shown in the last 5 minutes of the game. The Lakers' bigs reverted to pre-ASG form by playing matador defense against Wade and there were times where Gasol and Bynum did not attack the rims with the same aggressive nature as they were doing earlier and in previous games during the streak.

Yes, though, Kobe will get the most blame and I'm not one to disagree. However, there is plenty of blame to go around on this one. Losing is never acceptable and it isn't always on one person.

+1. The interior defense by the bigs (mainly Gasol) was weak as shit in the 4th quarter especially. But that still doesnt give Kobe the excuse to jack up 30 ft 3-point jumpers. I feel like he takes things a little too personal at times. You could see it in his face when Wade was starting to take over that Kobe wanted to one-up him and take over the game. He tried to play a game of "Anything you can do I can do better," and failed....

Ace
03-12-2011, 10:38 PM
He's 5-15 now... Looks like it didn't help :lmao

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 10:48 PM
2-5

tee, hee.

HarlemHeat37
03-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Ohhhh, the wonders of having Pau/Bynum/Odom on your team..

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Ohhhh, the wonders of having Pau/Bynum/Odom on your team..

It's led directly to:::

tee, hee.

Beau
03-12-2011, 11:13 PM
But, it's tardy.

Thank Christ.

It ain't lemons to lemons.

Tim Duncan's the only player in NBA history to win 4 titles as a Spur, and he did so as their best player. The Lakers have multiple players with 5 and only one was the best player on his team for 4 (Magic).

You would have loved to have had Duncan. You'd be able to claim even more titles that you don't have...

Tee-to-the-hee

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:39 PM
It ain't lemons to lemons.

Tim Duncan's the only player in NBA history to win 4 titles as a Spur, and he did so as their best player. The Lakers have multiple players with 5 and only one was the best player on his team for 4 (Magic).

You would have loved to have had Duncan. You'd be able to claim even more titles that you don't have...

Tee-to-the-hee

cobbler
03-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Ohhh the joys of WINNING and watching HoBoy go into full Kobe obsession. Priceless!

Beau
03-12-2011, 11:43 PM

Yup, and the 4's more impressive.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Yup, and the 4's more impressive.

Like it was when it was:::

:lol