PDA

View Full Version : I intend to pay up but....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 07:06 AM
I wasn't particularly pleased with Ron Ron....I literally found his shot selection late quite comical at best...:lol we'll be fine...the refs felt pressure to give Kobe those obvious calls at the end but it's ok....Kobe using the lords name in vein was kind of disturbing to me :lol....I heard him telling Phil after he got fouled at the end with no call "Jesus Fucking Christ" ....but Kobe was a soldier as usual....I'm ok with living and dying by his on court choices...To Live and Die with LA...:toast

Now as far as your attempted roasting of Kool :lol I had serious bets to pay off...this bet with DPG was of no concern to me it's only $500...this is what I do...I've sent him a PM...but I will say that I'm intrigued by Cully's subtle advice not to pay DPG a red fucking penny...after not paying Kobe his due and the other welching that's been going on I'm tempted to follow suite....Is there real honor on these boards...now outside of Luva I'm not so sure...I have every intention of paying but.... Cully gave me something to consider...

Now I'm wondering if DPG has the money and would he have actually paid me...I need to consider this...Has he welched on any bet's before ELE or Cash...if he has then I may have some options....

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 07:23 AM
Now I'm wondering if DPG has the money and would he have actually paid me...I need to consider this...Has he welched on any bet's before ELE or Cash...if he has then I may have some options....

Actually, it makes no fucking difference. But you're probably the idiot who shows people their hands in poker too.

Of course, you can just puss out like everyone expects because you're a bitch made trick-ass ho.

weebo
03-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Looks like someone's gonna have to put in extra hours at Subway this weekend.....lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Actually, it makes no fucking difference. But you're probably the idiot who shows people their hands in poker too.

Of course, you can just puss out like everyone expects because you're a bitch made trick-ass ho.

I resent that....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Looks like someone's gonna have to put in extra hours at Subway this weekend.....lmao

actually I'm the head chef at In and Out Burger....:lol I have nothing to do with Sub-Way

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:04 AM
You ain't payin shit u bullshittin pussy nigga I beat links like u the fuck up for fun

so not true I have every intention of paying...but If I told you I was really a poor guy on welfare would you give me an exemption and understand as one of your brothers....since we both live the same kind of wretched existence...

would you understand....

redzero
03-11-2011, 08:05 AM
Please, somebody, give me an excuse to back out of the bet! Please!

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Sell ya ass to come up with that money son I'ma drug dealin hustle wouldn't know bout bein a broke chump must suck huh kool

and I thought you re-invented yourself :sleep

Listen if I didn't want to pay I'd just simply not pay it...but I have every intention of paying..I've asked DPG to send me his PAY PAL info

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Daddy give you a spanking yet for losing his money?

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Daddy give you a spanking yet for losing his money?

I haven't even touched his money yet...I'm living off my legend....but I haven't lost a dam thing...the jury is out on whether I'll pay up or not....I'm still weighing my options....thanks to Cully for planting the seeds...otherwise I would have paid him last night....:lol

This is the joy of ST...I can sit back and listen to all perspectives before making a decision..and the longer I wait to respond the more info is revealed...:lol

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 08:26 AM
I haven't even touched his money yet...I'm living off my legend....but I haven't lost a dam thing...the jury is out on whether I'll pay up or not....I'm still weighing my options....thanks to Cully for planting the seeds...otherwise I would have paid him last night....:lol

This is the joy of ST...I can sit back and listen to all perspectives before making a decision..and the longer I wait to respond the more info is revealed...:lol

Indeed. Your legend as Hollywood's top male John.

How many dicks is it gonna take you to suck on the Boulevard for you to come with DPG's cash?

redzero
03-11-2011, 08:27 AM
It's funny how Koolaid_Man is claiming that he will pay DPG and that he is still making up his mind at the same time.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Indeed. Your legend as Hollywood's top male John.

How many dicks is it gonna take you to suck on the Boulevard for you to come with DPG's cash?

just my own :lol

but I can't afford to pay DPG....just can't afford...I lied about everything.....the money, the cars, the clothes, and the Ho's, and being a Laker fan....I fully expect you to beleive me and give me a pass...because I'm a fucking liar....:lmao:lmao:lmao

:downspin:

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:31 AM
It's funny how Koolaid_Man is claiming that he will pay DPG and that he is still making up his mind at the same time.

the money was on the table but you didn't take the bet nor did you offer one of your own....you have no say here....now shoo shoo along mate...:lol

OGBobbyJohnson
03-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Oh, believe me, busta. You paying up. Deuce gotta a rep to protect and we ain't losin' it based on you welching on some bet with a cracka.

After you get done paying this man his money, your ass off to Chinatown to walk them streets and work this half dime off. Because them Chinese ain't as endowed as the rest of us, you can suck two or three their dicks at one time, tripling your output and the cash that come in.

RayRay want this shit paid off ASAP, nigga. Stretch your jaws and brush your teeth, busta. It's gonna be a long weekend, believe that.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:33 AM
well at least I offcially know of one of Midget's trolls now....the Nollie Flipping OGBoobbyJohnson....lol

redzero
03-11-2011, 08:36 AM
the money was on the table but you didn't take the bet nor did you offer one of your own....you have no say here....now shoo shoo along mate...:lol

Why the hell would I bet on a Lakers versus Heat match?

You are the one who took the bet, and unless you actually pay, don't try to claim the higher ground.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 08:38 AM
well at least I offcially know of one of Midget's trolls now....the Nollie Flipping OGBoobbyJohnson....lol

Real talk, dude, I can't take credit for that troll.

I honestly think OG is an invention of Luva, with you in on the joke. Luva's got the skills with the "hood speak" to pull it off. I grew up in the 90210 (see my av) and thus don't have the experience to pull a troll like that off.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Real talk, dude, I can't take credit for that troll.

I honestly think OG is an invention of Luva, with you in on the joke. Luva's got the skills with the "hood speak" to pull it off. I grew up in the 90210 (see my av) and thus don't have the experience to pull a troll like that off.

I'm just gonna put it out there...OGBobbyJohnson is a troll I created to regulate myself because I thought it would be good comedy....:lol

Poker anyone?

cobbler
03-11-2011, 08:51 AM

Uncanny how they flock together. Your decision is yours and while you know my take on paying bets... if you need any ammo with this flock simply go back to the ChrisRichards welching posts and I have no doubt you will find a quite a few who commented along the lines of "only a dumbass would pay up an internet bet" etc. while excusing his sorry ass. Funny how when Lakerdom is involved the tunes change.

redzero
03-11-2011, 08:52 AM
:lol thinking anybody on this site would defend ChrisRichards.

sook
03-11-2011, 09:04 AM
be my slave, I'll help you pay off your debts and you can win your freedom in a 2 yrs.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:05 AM
I don't think this particular board would give two cents if you paid or not. They sure don't mind when Chris Richards welched on me and Cobb. I won't do another honor bet with any of these idiots unless Kori mediate. Besides... after laying out that 2k bet for us winning the west, I don't think any of these clowns want to tangle with luva.

I may actually pay that clown....but thus far you, Cully, and Cobbler giving me something to think about....:lol

what's comical in all this is that I pay money bets all the time...and I've been gambling a long fuckin time...but these clowns I enjoy toying with...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Lol contemplating paying such a small amount of money, Pay up you brother motherfucker

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Lol contemplating paying such a small amount of money, Pay up you brother motherfucker

you guys making it hard on DPG...I don't respond well to this level of hostility...if DPG wants his money he better regulate you Ho's....

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:10 AM
ok they're you have it I just sent DPG his money via Pay Pal and he better not fucking deny it either....

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 09:13 AM
do you know how playa it would be if DPG got your money in check form took a shit and wiped his ass with it

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Welching seems to be accepted here. Trout Bum welched on me as well... bastard.

:lol DPG prolly thinking this not going according to plan....

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:15 AM
do you know how playa it would be if DPG got your money in check form took a shit and wiped his ass with it

tell him to give me his address and I'll write a check....:lol

cobbler
03-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Damn... you people are acting like 500 bucks is going to cure cancer or something. Almost costs that to drive across town.

Cry Havoc
03-11-2011, 09:18 AM
DPG, I see you lurkin'. Did Kool pay up?

Cry Havoc
03-11-2011, 09:19 AM
Damn... you people are acting like 500 bucks is going to cure cancer or something. Almost costs that to drive across town.

I'm more interested to see if Kool keeps his word. Principle of the matter, you know.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:20 AM
DPG, I see you lurkin'. Did Kool pay up?

yes I did...it's my word against his...that's why I asked to get Kori involved...now he'll say I didn't....:toast

Giuseppe
I may actually pay that clown....but thus far you, Cully, and Cobbler giving me something to think about....:lol

what's comical in all this is that I pay money bets all the time...and I've been gambling a long fuckin time...but these clowns I enjoy toying with...:lol

Don't you dare give these fucks a single solitary cent, Kool. No GD way. There is absolutely no decency on this Board and never has been.

Not a f'in' dimePERIOD

redzero
Welching seems to be accepted here. Trout Bum welched on me as well... bastard.

Nobody likes that asshole either. :lol

I'm serious, nobody would defend either of them. Ever.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 09:21 AM
ok they're you have it I just sent DPG his money via Pay Pal and he better not fucking deny it either....

Ugh.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 09:23 AM
yes I did...it's my word against his...that's why I asked to get Kori involved...now he'll say I didn't....:toast

When you send money you're given a receipt through paypal.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 09:23 AM
and the tension mounts...

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Cully check your PM

Spur_Fanatic
03-11-2011, 09:29 AM
If Kool actually paid, kudos to him.
I honestly wasn't expecting him to pay up.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Cully check your PM

I got it.:toast

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Luva check your PM

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 09:36 AM
anybody who thinks this cartoon character is gonna pay anything is delusional.

fool probably doesn't even have money to pay his internet bill. Probably uses the internet at the library or some coffee shop.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:37 AM

fool probably doesn't even have money to pay his internet bill. Probably uses the internet at the library or some coffee shop.

^ this

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 09:38 AM

And he shouldn't pay. There's no honor here on any issue or level. Once we rang these last two the loyal opposition sabotaged that honor.

You made this bed. Let us all lay it in together.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 09:38 AM
that's right little homie

anybody who was stupid enough to make a bet with you... the joke's on them :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:39 AM
And he shouldn't pay. There's no honor here on any issue or level. Once we rang these last two the loyal opposition sabotaged that honor.

but I did pay....just ask DPG

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 09:39 AM

yup. last night's bet took this board to subhuman levels. but that's life...

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:40 AM

did you wager anything...

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 09:41 AM
I am not going to regulate anything, we made a bet and he can honor it. I don't know why Laka would talk about not paying up when he actually honored his bet. If he doesn't pay I obviously don't have any recourse, but that is the risk you take.

I'm not going to stop people from talking in order for you to pay up :lol. The bet was accepted so nothing else matters and like I told you earlier, the cred is part of the fun.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 09:42 AM
did you wager anything...

I'm talking about ur bet fool. Your dumb ass took this board back to the dark ages.

this place is like the fed penn now. can't trust nobody out heres...

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 09:43 AM

It's been low levels since we went Back-to-Back for the third time. Your Fandom in particular could not handle it and high tech lynch mob protocol has taken place.

You have nothing because of your actions.

At least we still have the 2 triumphs.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:44 AM
I am not going to regulate anything, we made a bet and he can honor it. I don't know why Laka would talk about not paying up when he actually honored his bet. If he doesn't pay I obviously don't have any recourse, but that is the risk you take.

I'm not going to stop people from talking in order for you to pay up :lol. The bet was accepted so nothing else matters and like I told you earlier, the cred is part of the fun.

The money should have hit your account about 10 min ago...because I released it...don't start trying to make me look bad...take my money and then claim I didn't pay...that's real low Spur fan..real low

Cry Havoc
03-11-2011, 09:45 AM
The money should have hit your account about 10 min ago...because I released it...don't start trying to make me look bad...take my money and then claim I didn't pay...that's real low Spur fan..real low

Why don't you screencap the payment? Should be a simple process.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 09:46 AM

Not a dime! I'll get inside the wire with you, Kool, and I'll never leave your side.

This, I vow!

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Spur fan took your happy asses in, cull. Now that's the end of it or go post with the suns/lakers fans.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:47 AM

ask DPG to screen shot the receipt....that nigga paid

Giuseppe
Spur fan took your happy asses in, cull. Now that's the end of it or go post with the suns/lakers fans.

I knew you'd take me off Ignore.

It'll never end.

Koolaid_Man
My goal is not to convince you but to make sure he gets his money...that's it and that's all....

cobbler
03-11-2011, 09:49 AM
This is the Laker forum on ST. We all know that. He is posting with us. Geeez

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 09:52 AM
This is the Laker forum on ST. We all know that. He is posting with us. Geeez

the Rorschach defense ''I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!''

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Well I gotta hit the gym and visit Lori...to my haters Chupa mi verga compadre...lol

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 09:53 AM
You were never on an ignore list. I just decided to ignore you with my own will power because of what you do and how you act. I've read every damn word of what you posted. That tells you something about my resolve.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Well I gotta hit the gym and visit Lori...to my haters Chupa mi verga compadre...lol

Another friday gone, another debt dodged.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Like I said, he knows the bet parameters were that he has until Sunday to pay.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 09:55 AM
or else?

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:57 AM
ohh and one more thing....the other day Midget had a jolly ole time with his trolling my Laker brothers....Remember that thread Spur fan...where you all circle jerked each other into oblivion....and every Spur fan was in on the take....but he really can't comprehend my merciless ways...He's a lite weight and has nothing on Kool....just a little something to think about...and Mid it looks like I've 1 Up'd you yet again....I'm the real Machiavellian Conundrum....lol

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 09:59 AM
You were never on an ignore list. I just decided to ignore you with my own will power because of what you do and how you act. I've read every damn word of what you posted. That tells you something about my resolve.

You were either lying then, or, you're lying now.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Like I said, he knows the bet parameters were that he has until Sunday to pay.

Not a GD dime. And I mean it, Kool.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:04 AM
You were either lying then, or, you're lying now.

A fact is a fact. One or the other.

Which is it DPG?

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 10:04 AM
For someone who is a pos, you sure do throw around a lot of accusations while posturing. I said what I said and it's truth. I know you know nothing about that which is why I choose to ignore you. Which will continue.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 10:07 AM
A fact is a fact. One or the other.

Which is it DPG?

What are you talking about? I never ever have had anyone on an ignore list. I have read everything he's said since I stopped responding to him on my own accord.

I also find it comical that you are mr high and mighty but when it comes to laker fan not paying up, you don't relentlesy call him out and ask him to do the right thing like spike lee.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:07 AM
ig·nore 

–verb (used with object), -nored, -nor·ing.
1. to refrain from noticing or recognizing:

Technically, your just refusing to respond. You are obviously not capable of truly ignoring per your admission prior.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 10:10 AM
or else?

:lol I already said there is no "or else". I won't even ask for him to banned.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:11 AM
What are you talking about? I never ever have had anyone on an ignore list. I have read everything he's said since I stopped responding to him on my own accord.

I also find it comical that you are mr high and mighty but when it comes to laker fan not paying up, you don't relentlesy call him out and ask him to do the right thing like spike lee.

And yet I did tell him and everybody here knows my views on the topic so I am not quite sure where you get that from. Nice try though.

And when have I said Im all high and mighty. Im a simple man who makes many mistakes. The high horse extradinare is your ole buddy HH. How could you not know that?

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:12 AM
:lol I already said there is no "or else". I won't even ask for him to banned.

Like that was a consideration? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

What a puss. He won't pay... please ban him Kori... please!!!!

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 10:17 AM
And yet I did tell him and everybody here knows my views on the topic so I am not quite sure where you get that from. Nice try though.

And when have I said Im all high and mighty. Im a simple man who makes many mistakes. The high horse extradinare is your ole buddy HH. How could you not know that?

:lol nice try. Just telling him "you know my stance" is NOTHING compared to the constant ridicule you subject others to who don't honor bets up. In fact, you sided with him an gave him an excuse ("just reference Chris Richards...) for why it's ok.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Like that was a consideration? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

What a puss. He won't pay... please ban him Kori... please!!!!

Did you not see everyone else suggesting that?

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Not a cent, Kool. Nary a red cent!

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 10:19 AM
So Cobbler says we know his stance but continues to attack me instead of Laker fan and is chastising me like I did something wrong :lol. Classic Cobbler.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 10:22 AM
So now that kool has dropped off that 500$ what you gonna buy

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 10:23 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao cobbler whining about welshing more than anyone but then telling him he can welsh since he's a Lakers fan.

in2deep
03-11-2011, 10:25 AM
So Cobbler says we know his stance but continues to attack me instead of Laker fan and is chastising me like I did something wrong :lol. Classic Cobbler.

this guy cobbler sounds like the kinda guy that waits till some dude is beat up unconcious, then come in for a couple of kicks to the face :lol

Kyle Orton
cobbler is the most classless poster on this site telling someone it's OK to welsh just because he's a Lakers fan. midnight is right, if Hitler was a Lakers fan, he'd find a way to justify the holocaust :lmao

Giuseppe
You just keep followin' dem Nuggets, sweetheart.

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:26 AM
I don't get it. What does it matter what team the loser roots for? There is a winner and a loser. Everybody on here should be able to make decisions for themselves, so it is not like Koolaid_Man was tricked. If somebody else welched on a bet, that has nothing to do with any other bet.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:27 AM
:lol nice try. Just telling him "you know my stance" is NOTHING compared to the constant ridicule you subject others to who don't honor bets up. In fact, you sided with him an gave him an excuse ("just reference Chris Richards...) for why it's ok.

So you site that I subject others who do not pay up to ridicule and then deny my "you know my stance" comments validity? As you know it, so does everyone else. Now I'm suppose to give Kool some expanded explaination? As for the excuses, I'm just stating the facts as they evolved with the Richards welch. Kool is his own man and what he does is up to him

And did you not say several times that the terms were he has to Sunday to pay up? If that's true, why would should I be "ridiculing" him now?

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 10:28 AM
cobbler, if koolaid were a Celtics fan who bet on the Lakers, would you be telling him it's ok to welsh?

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:28 AM
I don't get it. What does it matter what team the loser roots for? There is a winner and a loser. Everybody on here should be able to make decisions for themselves, so it is not like Koolaid_Man was tricked. If somebody else welched on a bet, that has nothing to do with any other bet.

Not a cent!!!!!!!!!!!!

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Did you not see everyone else suggesting that?

I definetly just saw yours. You considered it. :lol

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Not a cent!!!!!!!!!!!!

If DPG lost the bet instead, would you defend him?

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:31 AM
If DPG lost the bet instead, would you defend him?

No. I'd tell him to go back and fuck his mother some more.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:32 AM

Oh noooo... this isn't cause you did anything wrong. I absolutely believe Kool should pay you without a doubt. This is just cause your a dick.

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:33 AM
No. I'd tell him to go back and fuck his mother some more.

But most importantly, you'd want him to pay up, right?

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 10:34 AM
I absolutely believe Kool should pay you without a doubt.

You're posts in this thread contradict that.

PS - No one defends ChrisRichards, he's an irrelevant GNHF that no one gives enough of a shit about. If you're gonna make bets on this site, I would never do it with people who rarely post.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:35 AM
cobbler, if koolaid were a Celtics fan who bet on the Lakers, would you be telling him it's ok to welsh?

First off... it's welch.

Second.... I never once said it was ok or encouraged Kool to welch... in fact i suggested the opposite as per my stance on this board all along.

Third... It has nothing to do with teams or even the bet itself. It's about honor... you have it or you dont.

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 10:37 AM
It has nothing to do with teams

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:38 AM
You're posts in this thread contradict that.

Care to show me?... cause I just cant seem to remember where i suggested otherwise.

PS - No one defends ChrisRichards, he's an irrelevant GNHF that no one gives enough of a shit about. If you're gonna make bets on this site, I would never do it with people who rarely post.

Oh.... so now being honorable has a direct relationship with post count? Interesting to know.

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Oh.... so now being honorable has a direct relationship with post count? Interesting to know.

He didn't say that.

For the third time, nobody here defends ChrisRichards. Nobody. He welched on a bet, which makes him a pussy. If Koolaid_Man does the same thing, it would mean that he is no better than ChrisRichards, right?

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 10:44 AM
I definetly just saw yours. You considered it. :lol

Link? My comment was directed to others that suggested it. If you can find where I suggested that as an option and did not shoot that idea from others down, I would love to see it.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Not a cent, Kool. And I mean it.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Oh noooo... this isn't cause you did anything wrong. I absolutely believe Kool should pay you without a doubt. This is just cause your a dick.

:cry.

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 10:47 AM

It has nothing to do with being honorable, it has something to do with the fact ChrisRichards rarely posts, so it's not a big deal if he hears about welshing every time he does. Kool is gonna become the whipping boy of this site if he doesn't pay because of how much he posts. As for the "I never gave Koolaid an excuse not to pay", your "it's only $500 comment" cracks me up. If $500 isn't a big deal, the $100 bet with ChrisRichards should be a minimal deal you shouldn't complain about at all.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Don't do it, Kool. & I ain't f'in' around.

Cry Havoc
03-11-2011, 10:49 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Laker fans have such a high percentage of delusional fans it's disturbing. I mean, seriously. :wow

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:50 AM
He didn't say that.

For the third time, nobody here defends ChrisRichards. Nobody. He welched on a bet, which makes him a pussy. If Koolaid_Man does the same thing, it would mean that he is no better than ChrisRichards, right?

Correct!

And my point all along was many actually did defend ChrisR. Not so much him, as the whole forum betting being foolish if they think they will be paid etc etc

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Laker fans have such a high percentage of delusional fans it's disturbing. I mean, seriously. :wow

We also have 3 sets of Back-to-Backs since the Century turned. You've nary a one.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Link? My comment was directed to others that suggested it. If you can find where I suggested that as an option and did not shoot that idea from others down, I would love to see it.

Then my bad. I read that as your were considering it and made a decision not to. Apologies.

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 10:55 AM
I think it is foolish, if I were DPG I woulda never made a $500 honor bet on this site with someone like Kool who does nothing other than make stuff up about how awesome his life is. I think it was foolish of you to bet with ChrisRichards when he rarely posts and might very well be someone's troll. Calling it foolish isn't defending the welcher, it's pointing out that it's easy to welch on the internet when no one knows your identity.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Your Nuggets done good last nite!

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Correct!

And my point all along was many actually did defend ChrisR. Not so much him, as the whole forum betting being foolish if they think they will be paid etc etc

Just because making these kind of bets is foolish doesn't excuse the welcher from criticism.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 10:57 AM
It has nothing to do with being honorable, it has something to do with the fact ChrisRichards rarely posts, so it's not a big deal if he hears about welshing every time he does. Kool is gonna become the whipping boy of this site if he doesn't pay because of how much he posts. As for the "I never gave Koolaid an excuse not to pay", your "it's only $500 comment" cracks me up. If $500 isn't a big deal, the $100 bet with ChrisRichards should be a minimal deal you shouldn't complain about at all.

500 is peanuts. 100 bucks will pay for my gas for a couple days. What the heck are you talking about? My bet with ChrisR was what it was. I bitch about it when he's around cause It's the best 100 I have ever spent. And it such a measly ammount that I actually covered his sorry ass and made the contribution to Kori for him.

And I never suggested to Kool to welch... Im still waiting for you to show me that but of course you cannot... just more BS.... and thanks for the personal message telling me i deserve to be disabled. Cool one there Bro! All class!

Cry Havoc
03-11-2011, 10:58 AM
We also have 3 sets of Back-to-Backs since the Century turned. You've nary a one.

It's amazing what having a lot of money can do for a team.

A small market that gives Luke Walton $22 over 4 years would never have a shot at staying in the chase for the championship. To say nothing of Ron Ron getting 28 over 4, or tossing 24 mil+ on a guy who comes off the bench.

Doesn't that feel a little hard to cheer for, when three of your players nearly equal the salary of several entire rosters this year? Does it suck just a little bit to know that you're only on top because your GM has the deepest pockets, rather than being the best at managing a team? Does it gall you just a little bit knowing you won with money?

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Cully, you can rinse and repeat this Nuggets shtick all you want, but after this emotional case of butthurt, it's pretty clear who the one laughing his controllin' ass off is:
Ok, I'll step out of policy for moment:::make it right with Kori. Don't excuse your behavior by citing her's. You were wrong. And you knew it when it happened. In the interim you've become defensive and petty.

How many times people here lauded your work. That wasn't enough. How many people here seriously told you to calm down and get back on track. That wasn't enough.

All you think about is yourself, Duncan. You never think about the loss we have all had to endure because of your rank immaturity. That is a responsibility that you're obviously not up to. And it is terribly sad.

redzero
03-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Cully, you can rinse and repeat this Nuggets shtick all you want, but after this emotional case of butthurt, it's pretty clear who the one laughing his controllin' ass off is:

Was that after the Chuck Box incident?

Muser
Cubby, how would you feel if kool does pay up?

cobbler
I think it is foolish, if I were DPG I woulda never made a $500 honor bet on this site with someone like Kool who does nothing other than make stuff up about how awesome his life is. I think it was foolish of you to bet with ChrisRichards when he rarely posts and might very well be someone's troll. Calling it foolish isn't defending the welcher, it's pointing out that it's easy to welch on the internet when no one knows your identity.

I'm realy not worried about the 100 bucks and i'm sure DPG isn't going to lose any sleep over Kool paying or not. He either gets paid... or as you said, DPG can rag on him all he wants. Oh wait... that would be whining I guess. Funny how that works different ways no?

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Was that after the Chuck Box incident?

rofl no, that post was recent

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Like I said, Kool is doing his thang ATM. If Sunday comes and there is no payment, then we know the truth.

Kori Ellis
Real men don't welsh.
Just pay him.

cobbler
It's amazing what having a lot of money can do for a team.

A small market that gives Luke Walton $22 over 4 years would never have a shot at staying in the chase for the championship. To say nothing of Ron Ron getting 28 over 4, or tossing 24 mil+ on a guy who comes off the bench.

Doesn't that feel a little hard to cheer for, when three of your players nearly equal the salary of several entire rosters this year? Does it suck just a little bit to know that you're only on top because your GM has the deepest pockets, rather than being the best at managing a team? Does it gall you just a little bit knowing you won with money?

Not even slightly. And Ron's game 7 3 was worth every bit of the 28 mil so we are renting him for pennies the next three.

Blake
03-11-2011, 11:04 AM
lol messageboard bets

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:08 AM
I already told Kool I'm not going to play games or jump through hoops :lol. He will either pay or he won't. I don't care if he wants to rile everyone up until Sunday. I could have told you he wouldn't pay until 11:59 pm on Sunday :lol. I would have bet on that as well.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Not even slightly. And Ron's game 7 3 was worth every bit of the 28 mil so we are renting him for pennies the next three.

That's true. He came up big in the playoffs and the ring makes it worth it.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Real men don't welsh.
Just pay him.

I didn't even lose the bet but now I feel compelled to pay DPG.

BlackSwordsMan
the power of kori is strong and right

redzero
Not even slightly. And Ron's game 7 3 was woth every bit of the 28 mil so we are renting him for pennies the next three.

I don't like it when people think that one play makes up for several mistakes.

If Trevor Ariza were to go 2-15 and turn the ball over five times (which is not completely unrealistic), I would not be happy with him if he hit one big 3-pointer. Why? He hurt the team more than he helped. His impact was negative overall, and that one 3-pointer doesn't change the fact that he wasted 18 of his team's possessions.

But I'm not going to claim to know what would have happened if Artest wasn't there for game 7 though.

Cry Havoc
03-11-2011, 11:12 AM

Yep. Pennies to the Lakers = 1/8th of a entire roster's salary to an average NBA team.

Nothing like having $$$$$$$ to compensate for horrible contract management and a league with a ridiculous disparity between the haves and have nots.

BTW:

The 4 teams with salaries over $80mil this season are coincidentally all going to be top 3 seeds in their respective conferences. The other two teams? The Spurs and the Heat.

Kyle Orton
03-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Artest's defense on Pierce throughout the series + his defense on Durant throughout the OKC series + his tip in against the Suns + his 3 against Boston made him worth 28 million. All 4 of those were key to LA's title run.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Artest ringing like that also drove the loyal opposition to distraction.

tee, hee.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Cull, do you care what Kori thinks of you anymore?

redzero
03-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Artest's defense on Pierce throughout the series + his defense on Durant throughout the OKC series + his tip in against the Suns + his 3 against Boston made him worth 28 million. All 4 of those were key to LA's title run.

Yes, I wouldn't go as far as to say that he didn't help the Lakers win, because he did.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Cull, do you care what Kori thinks of you anymore?

Deep, if I waited for people to like me before I liked them I'd like no one.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:18 AM
That doesn't mean you don't care what people think of you. Especially people you hold in high regard. Do you care what Kori thinks of you?

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:19 AM
That doesn't mean you don't care what people think of you. Especially people you hold in high regard. Do you care what Kori thinks of you?

Asked & answered.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 11:29 AM
I don't like it when people think that one play makes up for several mistakes.

If Trevor Ariza were to go 2-15 and turn the ball over five times (which is not completely unrealistic), I would not be happy with him if he hit one big 3-pointer. Why? He hurt the team more than he helped. His impact was negative overall, and that one 3-pointer doesn't change the fact that he wasted 18 of his team's possessions.

But I'm not going to claim to know what would have happened if Artest wasn't there for game 7 though.

Ron came up big throughout the playoffs. He didn't make many mistakes prior to the 3 in game 7. My point was... that shot alone was worth the 28 mil and it was.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Yep. Pennies to the Lakers = 1/8th of a entire roster's salary to an average NBA team.

Nothing like having $$$$$$$ to compensate for horrible contract management and a league with a ridiculous disparity between the haves and have nots.

BTW:

The 4 teams with salaries over $80mil this season are coincidentally all going to be top 3 seeds in their respective conferences. The other two teams? The Spurs and the Heat.

uhhh so you want us Laker fans to apologize for having money and being able to live in nice areas and support our team with the highest ticket revenue?

Agloco
03-11-2011, 11:49 AM

Queue the violins and grab some fucking kleenex.

Nut up and pay up.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 12:02 PM
I already told Kool I'm not going to play games or jump through hoops :lol. He will either pay or he won't. I don't care if he wants to rile everyone up until Sunday. I could have told you he wouldn't pay until 11:59 pm on Sunday :lol. I would have bet on that as well.

That's exactly what he's doing. I believe he'll pay, but he's sitting back and enjoying the show of everyone wringing their hands about whether or not he will. Then he'll release payment late Sunday evening and come in here and gloat about how everyone was on his nuts.

Kool, you are my property and one of the dumbest human beings on the planet, but I gotta at least give you some props for this troll job.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Don't you dare, Kool. Not a single dime.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 12:05 PM

He owes that man 500.00PERIOD

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 12:06 PM
He owes that man 500.00PERIOD

Fine. But, not a single dime should he pay.

& I ain't f'in' around.

NRHector
03-11-2011, 12:08 PM

& I ain't f'in' around.why do you have to tell him what to do? He can take care of himself

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 12:11 PM
why do you have to tell him what to do? He can take care of himself

Just making certain he doesn't pay.

TampaDude
03-11-2011, 12:12 PM
:lmao at this thread

NRHector
03-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Just making certain he doesn't pay.you are not helping him any

rascal
03-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Anyone who makes a bet with strangers on the internet and expects to get paid is stupid.

TampaDude
03-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Anyone who makes a bet with strangers on the internet and expects to get paid is stupid.

^ truth

/thread

NRHector
03-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Anyone who makes a bet with strangers on the internet and expects to get paid is stupid.I don't think that was the point, the point is that DPG was trying to prove that Aids is a welcher and doesn't have any balls

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 12:24 PM
I expect to be paid but I wouldn't be surprised if I don't.

Cull how does it make you feel that kori thinks so little of what you stand for?

NRHector
03-11-2011, 12:27 PM
I expect to be paid but I wouldn't be surprised if I don't.

Cull how does it make you feel that kori thinks so little of what you stand for?

your social security check will get to you first before he pays you

Magic2Kobe
03-11-2011, 12:34 PM
fuck em Kool.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Real men don't welsh.
Just pay him.

& I ain't f'in' around.

Spur_Fanatic
03-11-2011, 12:44 PM
It's hard to be a good poster?
More importantly... Kool has been trying to be a good poster all this time?!?

If Kool honours his bet, awesome.
If he doesn't, well, at least people on the board will now know for future bets.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 12:47 PM
lakers fans get no respect on here, even when we try to be good posters. fuck em Kool.

Precisely.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 12:49 PM
fuck em Kool.lol editing out the emo

NRHector
03-11-2011, 12:50 PM
lol editing out the emo:lol

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 12:58 PM
I'll let everyone know on Sunday.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Not a dime, Kool!

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Not a dime, Kool!Or what?

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Not a dime, Kool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kori Ellis
Real men don't welsh.
Just pay him.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:01 PM
:lollol editing out the emo here and starting a new thread to give the emo a bigger audience.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Kool wouldnt disrespect Kori's wishes.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Giuseppe is torn side with his friend or side with the women he loves.

Mugen
03-11-2011, 01:06 PM
its really up to Kool's parents if DPG gets paid anyways.

Spur_Fanatic
03-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Kool says he already payed up, through Paypal.

DPG, got your money?

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Kool says he already payed up, through Paypal.

DPG, got your money?

You believe him?

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:10 PM
That's exactly what he's doing. I believe he'll pay, but he's sitting back and enjoying the show of everyone wringing their hands about whether or not he will. Then he'll release payment late Sunday evening and come in here and gloat about how everyone was on his nuts.

Kool, you are my property and one of the dumbest human beings on the planet, but I gotta at least give you some props for this troll job.

whatever muthafucker....You know what's really wonderful about this....1.) You really don't know whether I've actually paid him or 2) whether I just got every Spur fan back for the troll job you did on my Laker brothers the other day....

How do you know that I just don't want to pay him on top of seeing LA beat the Spurs to sweeten the hostility and vitriol...didn't I say the other day that my legacy here is to be remembered as the most hated Laker fan on this site...didn't I say that I'm bored and would give this up soon...

Now I could be the fall guy and accept the Welch banner, no problem but Mid this is more than a troll job because you have real expectations of me :lol you want your brother in arms to get paid off of Kool and gloat at LA at the same time...:lol and you're trying to split hairs by giving me props for a troll job that literally has you guys in massive anal wreckage.... did you not expect me to calculate the collateral damage...:lol

You guys have been in trolling ecstasy the past few days and now I've caused you all to reach a crescendo only you didn't expect this...:lol

But my message still stands...DPG has been paid I will not not sit idle by and allow you to blues brothers to defame my character...

Phase 2 about to begin....:lmao You ready for Phase 2....:lol

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Is Phase 2 where you post your PayPal receipt?

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:13 PM
whatever muthafucker....You know what's really wonderful about this....1.) You really don't know whether I've actually paid him or 2) whether I just got every Spur fan back for the troll job you did on my Laker brothers the other day....

How do you know that I just don't want to pay him on top of seeing LA beat the Spurs to sweeten the hostility and vitriol...didn't I say the other day that my legacy here is to be remembered as the most hated Laker fan on this site...didn't I say that I'm bored and would give this up soon...

Now I could be the fall guy and accept the Welch banner, no problem but Mid this is more than a troll job because you have real expectations of me :lol you want your brother in arms to get paid off of Kool and gloat at LA at the same time...:lol and you're trying to split hairs by giving me props for a troll job that literally has you guys in massive anal wreckage.... did you not expect me to calculate the collateral damage...:lol

You guys have been in trolling ecstasy the past few days and now I've caused you all to reach a crescendo only you didn't expect this...:lol

But my message still stands...DPG has been paid I will not not sit idle by and allow you to blues brothers to defame my character...

Phase 2 about to begin....:lmao You ready for Phase 2....:lol

Not really.

There was really no Phase 1 to speak of, though.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Phase 2 is when he keeps back peddling and still won't pay. Get ready bitches

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Phase 2 is when he keeps back peddling and still won't pay. Get ready bitchesQuelle suprise!

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Is Phase 2 where you post your PayPal receipt?

I have nothing to prove to you...DPG knows he's been paid...

back...(cough cough) :lol

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:18 PM

Cool.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:19 PM

:downspin:So you're not paying.

Nothing memorable about that. Happens too often.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Cool.

thank My Dear friend Cully for this mess....Did I pay or Didn't I is the question....and how many Laker fans were in on the collusion with Kool playing the villian....:lol

Seriously Let me stop....I don't wanna give any impressions he didn't get paid...I know you and DPG Siamese twins like casting a bad light on my good intent...

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Did I pay or Didn't I is the question.There is no question.

You didn't.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:26 PM
There is no question.

You didn't.

:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:27 PM
:rolleyesProve me wrong.

Magic2Kobe
03-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Kool got all you fools in the palm of his hands. PWN them Kool.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Prove me wrong.

that's up to DPG...when is enough enough....I said I paid him.....do you actually think it's beyond DPG to say I didn't when I did...I'm literally in a no win situation here....just like the tea bagger crowd who want to see Obama's Birth certificate....if he shows it...they'll just say it was a fake...what's the point...what's the fucking point....:depressed

DPG is just as dirty as I am...He's been pretending to be Kori's fam...so don't assign him any special honor...Cully was right...

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:32 PM
that's up to DPG...when is enough enough....I said I paid him.....do you actually think it's beyond DPG to say I didn't when I did...I'm literally in a no win situation here....just like the tea bagger crowd who want to see Obama's Birth certificate....if he shows it...they'll just say it was a fake...what's the point...what's the fucking point....:depressed

DPG is just as dirty as I am...He's been pretending to be Kori's fam...so don't assign him any special honor...Cully was right...So I'm right.

You didn't pay.

OK.

Gordon Hayward
03-11-2011, 01:35 PM
lol culburn watching this thread like the defeated man he is.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:35 PM
So I'm right.

You didn't pay.

OK.

didn't say that at all....you're r-e-a-c-h-i-n-g...

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Lol Chump trolling AIDS.

Mel_13
03-11-2011, 01:37 PM
I intend to pay up but....

:lol

Upon losing a bet all a man has to say, if he feels the need to do something other than promptly pay his debt, is "I intend to pay up." Anything beyond those five words marks him as a weasel and a fraud.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Lol Chump trolling AIDS.

it's called tri-trolling and he's trying but he's playing into my hands...there's a bigger picture here mid of the seeds I'm sowing...of all people I expected you to catch on...

Gordon Hayward
03-11-2011, 01:39 PM
didn't say that at all....you're r-e-a-c-h-i-n-g...

lol calling up family members to come up with $500

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:40 PM
didn't say that at all....you're r-e-a-c-h-i-n-g...You have done nothing to disprove my contention.

All it would take is a few clicks of the mouse.

My contention stands.

I'm sure now you are furiously trying to find someone with photoshop skills to make a fake PayPal receipt.

Your window to prove yourself is just about closed.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:41 PM
it's called tri-trolling and he's trying but he's playing into my hands...there's a bigger picture here mid of the seeds I'm sowing...of all people I expected you to catch on...

Have fun.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:42 PM
it's called tri-trolling and he's trying but he's playing into my hands...there's a bigger picture here mid of the seeds I'm sowing...of all people I expected you to catch on...Nah, the picture is complete, and much smaller than your delusions suggest.

It's really not a big deal. You aren't the first internets welsher.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Nah, the picture is complete, and much smaller than your delusions suggest.

It's really not a big deal. You aren't the first internets welsher.

:ihit:ihit:ihit:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:ihit:ihit :ihit:ihit:ihit

Please don't call me that....

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:45 PM
:ihit:ihit:ihit:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:ihit:ihit :ihit:ihit:ihit

Please don't call me that....Prove me wrong.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Prove me wrong.

I'll talk to DPG and tell him to pay you the $100 he promised after I paid up...sorry best I can do....

Koolaid_Man
where is Tyson...Mr. Door Kicker...

ChumpDumper
I'll talk to DPG and tell him to pay you the $100 he promised after I paid up...sorry best I can do....That isn't the best you can do.

I'm right.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 01:51 PM

Pretty sure that gas is not $117.99 per gallon yet.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Don't you dare give these fucks a single solitary cent, Kool. No GD way. There is absolutely no decency on this Board and never has been.

Not a f'in' dimePERIOD

Cully's sad because Kool won't have any cash now to go see a movie with him on the weekend.

DPG21920
I haven't been paid and Kori isn't backing you on this one. She's disappointed. You weren't trolling. You accepted a bet and lost straight up.

I would have paid.

LnGrrrR

Then why honor your ELE's?

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Pretty sure that gas is not $117.99 per gallon yet.

I like you Lngrrr....good thing you won't be the butt of my jokes this year...Hitman where ya at dawg...:lol

Gordon Hayward
03-11-2011, 01:55 PM
I haven't been paid and Kori isn't backing you on this one. She's disappointed. You weren't trolling. You accepted a bet and lost straight up.

I would have paid.

:corn:

LnGrrrR
It's been low levels since we went Back-to-Back for the third time. Your Fandom in particular could not handle it and high tech lynch mob protocol has taken place.

You have nothing because of your actions.

At least we still have the 2 triumphs.

Trying to paint the whole of the boards with one brush. GTFO.

Giuseppe
lol culburn watching this thread like the defeated man he is.

I rang last two consecutive Junes.

Let us proceed...

ChumpDumper
Yeah, Kool is trying to mitigate his loss, but it doesn't change the fact he lost.

The only thing that happens next is he pays up or he doesn't.

It's clear he hasn't yet, and fair to say he won't since he already lied about it.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 01:56 PM

I would have paid.

so now your going to reverse troll me...Kori makes a ton of sense...and so does Cully....that's why we reached a compromise and I'm disappointed you're perpetuating this troll job....

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Not a dime, Kool!

ChumpDumper
Not a dime, Kool!Or else what?

BlackSwordsMan
Sad state of affair.

Gordon Hayward
03-11-2011, 01:58 PM
I rang last two consecutive Junes.

Let us proceed...

How many small children have you abducted?

Giuseppe
Or else what?

No else.

Just, not a dime, Kool!

Koolaid_Man
Or else what?

He's going to kick my ass....:lol Cully ruined it for everyone....or perhaps not...:lol

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 01:59 PM
How many small children have you abducted?

Have you ever seen your mother completely naked, Gordon? What's that like?

ChumpDumper
No else.

Just, not a dime, Kool!You're as effective as an internets wager.

Giuseppe
You're as effective as an internets wager.

I exist.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 02:00 PM
I exist.As do internet wagers -- it's just that neither are of any consequence.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Not a dime...has been sent

Magic2Kobe
Kool except my friend request bro

Mel_13
I exist.

Grotesque and incomprehensible..

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 02:02 PM
As do internet wagers -- it's just that neither are of any consequence.

u cats working hard for yo boy...did he promise u some of my daddy's money...:lol

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 02:02 PM
As do internet wagers -- it's just that neither are of any consequence.

I've dragged you kickin' & screamin' for two years.

lmcontrollinao!

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 02:03 PM

false

Gordon Hayward
Have you ever seen your mother completely naked, Gordon? What's that like?

I'm sure it doesn't look anything like your 10 year old naked victims.

Koolaid_Man

false listen I sent that shit....if he didn't get it or claim he didn't that's on him

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Grotesque and incomprehensible..

Lookie at Mel, comin' back to me like a dog to his own vomit.

lmvictoriousao!

Koolaid_Man

what does you daddy look like Naked Gordon....Mr. Mormon...:lol

Gordon Hayward
I've dragged you kickin' & screamin' for two years.

lmcontrollinao!

as delusional as h2b

LnGrrrR

Stop introducing logic to this thread RedZero.

Let's face it, most Lakerfans on this board have a very simplistic view of morality.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 02:05 PM

Does your mother have a big bush, and a deep ass crack, Gordon?

Koolaid_Man
Kool except my friend request bro

send it on brother

Gordon Hayward
what does you daddy look like Naked Gordon....Mr. Mormon...:lol

I imagine he looks something like most of the older men you have sex with.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 02:06 PM

ohhhhh that's getting me excited....:toast

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 02:06 PM
ohhhhh that's getting me excited....:toast

:toast

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 02:07 PM
I imagine he looks something like most of the older men you have sex with.

I like your sentence structure and words...so Mormon of you to use words like older men and sex instead of dudes and fuck...they taught you well out there in Utah.....:lol

Gordon Hayward
03-11-2011, 02:07 PM

I bet you're not allowed around your own grandchildren are you?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Gordon Haywood, just like in the NBA, gettin' shitted on.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 02:09 PM
I bet you're not allowed around your own grandchildren are you?

would you like some jesus juice...Gordon my boy

Magic2Kobe
Gordon Haywood, just like in the NBA, gettin' shitted on.

:lol

ChumpDumper
u cats working hard for yo boy...did he promise u some of my daddy's money...:lolNope. I actually have $500.

You don't, or you would have paid it without a second thought.

That would have confirmed all your bragging about money.

Turns out those were all lies too.

It's a watershed moment for you. No wonder you are going to drop this screen name soon.

Either DPG gets paid or he doesn't. Either way, you lose.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 02:10 PM
DPG you could end all this if admit the truth....

Gordon Hayward
03-11-2011, 02:10 PM
I like your sentence structure and words...so Mormon of you to use words like older men and sex instead of dudes and fuck...they taught you well out there in Utah.....:lol

I'm not surprised you like seeing the words "older men" and "sex" in the same sentence.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 02:11 PM
DPG you could end all this if admit the truth....You could end this all if you admit the truth.

Mel_13
Lookie at Mel, comin' back to me like a dog to his own vomit.

lmvictoriousao!

I'm disappointed that the cinematic allusion went over your head.

Koolaid_Man
Nope. I actually have $500.

You don't, or you would have paid it without a second thought.

That would have confirmed all your bragging about money.

Turns out those were all lies too.

It's a watershed moment for you. No wonder you are going to drop this screen name soon.

Either DPG gets paid or he doesn't. Either way, you lose.

:lol well now we'll just have to see won't we....You really have no idea...

Carry on son...and stop pouting that's not how you get your way...keep being a smart ass and your going to the corner for Time-Out....

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Correct!

You sure the whole forum was supporting ChrisRichards?

DPG21920
Quote:
Real men don't welsh.
Just pay him.

What do you think about this Kool?

Also when I get home, I'll screen shot my pay pal to show there is no payment. Kool your boys are doing work for you in here, did you offer Cull $100 to muck things up to take the HEAT off?

Spur_Fanatic
Post a Paypal receipt, Kool, and prove us, the naysayers, wrong. If you sent it, and DPG didn't get it (as he claims), he can copy the receipt number, and take it to Paypal, who will refund the money (to you, which means you would then have to send it again).

Koolaid_Man
You sure the whole forum was supporting ChrisRichards?

outside of Laker fan = Yes....:lol

Gordon Hayward
03-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Real men don't welsh.
Just pay him.

Also when I get home, I'll screen shot my pay pal to show there is no payment. Kool your boys are doing work for you in here, did you offer Cull $100 to muck things up to take the HEAT off?

He offered culburn a small black child.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Real men don't welsh.
Just pay him.

I think Kori is right...that's baby girl...and I've so paid you till it ain't even funny....please screen shot your Pay Pal...but I smell a setup...you and mid are some lil slick sick bastards...