PDA

View Full Version : How come lakers fans don't get any respect on here?

Magic2Kobe
03-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Is it just cuz we win? Even when a laker fan tries to make good posts you all come down on him like a pack of wild dogs and try to run him off.

Is it cuz Kobe has one more ring than Duncan?

I think people should be more welcome to lakers fans. We are fans, just like you and are passionite about our team.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Number 16 last June was the straw that broke the camel's back on these Boards. Spurs Fan in particular were horrified to see Duncan beneath Kobe in the ring count.

Tougheth lucketh.

elemento
03-11-2011, 12:53 PM
goat and future goat

talk about a delusional fan :lmao:lmao:lmao

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 12:54 PM
goat and future goat

talk about a delusional fan :lmao:lmao:lmao

But lumping all Laker fans into one prototype isn't full of delusion?

Ashy Larry
03-11-2011, 12:54 PM
They respect Lakers' fan. I mean, one can only stomach Spurs talk and conversation all the time just like it's too much at times to talk Lakers all day, all the time. I mean, hell, we even talk about the ATL Hawks and they suck ass......

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 12:55 PM
They never thought that Kobe would ring ever again. They'd convinced themselves of that, so when it became a reality there was mass hysteria of sorts and they've been off on a tangent ever since.

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 12:55 PM
I do think there is a sense of some respect here. I mean, if it isn't the Spurs being talking about, then its the team from L.A. So, i mean, even with the venemous effort to 'attack' some of our more colorful supporters, we all know there is some respect in doing so.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 12:57 PM
emo threads do not help lakerfan's cause

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 12:58 PM
emo threads do not help lakerfan's cause

So I should put away the razor and wipe away the tears?

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:00 PM
So I should put away the razor and wipe away the tears?I would suggest finishing the job, but lakerfans appear to be lacking in follow through.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Instead of paying a bet kool logs on a gimmick?

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 01:06 PM
You realize you are allowed to post freely on a spurs site? Also, the laker fans who get it here get flamed on their own fan boards, we have links.

So Uh Uh. None of this pity party.

Spur_Fanatic
03-11-2011, 01:07 PM
All this emo whining means Kool won't pay his bets?

And, to the OP, dude, don't edit your posts after you are answered. That's weak.

Reck
03-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Clarify something for us...

Did you mean respect the players or the organization?

The Lakers are the equavalent of the Yankees.

Only way they can win is by buying off players with their millions.

They go out and get the best players right out of the bag, no polishing, no nothing required.

I respect The Lakers Organization's hustle. They know how to play the game.

But I'd be more impressed if they were to go out on a no name and make him a star from the ground up, say like how Spurs would do it.

I'm not saying that because I'm a Spurs fan but facts are just facts.

As far as respecting the players and some of you fans..that's a whole other thing.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Most Lakers fans are pretty cool. It's the frontrunners and Kobe cocksuckers that invite all the hate to your general fanbase.

stretch
03-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Is it just cuz we win? Even when a laker fan tries to make good posts you all come down on him like a pack of wild dogs and try to run him off.

Is it cuz Kobe has one more ring than Duncan?

I think people should be more welcome to lakers fans. We are fans, just like you and are passionite about our team.

exactly the reason they dont get respect. a lot of them are dumb as shit, and will be treated as such, because they arent the ones who won, so why do they deserve to be exempt from posting stupid shit, like yourself?

stretch
03-11-2011, 01:21 PM
and there are also plenty of cool laker fans here and they get along with everyone just fine

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Most Lakers fans are pretty cool. It's the frontrunners and Kobe cocksuckers that invite all the hate to your general fanbase.

It's the diversity that fuels this discussion, really. I mean, if we were all drones of a certain kind--where would any of us get our kicks? That goes across the divide, too. It's always interesting reading the back and forth between Spur fans...Mavs fans...Laker fans...etc..etc...It's just entertaining as all heck.

Harlem Preach
03-11-2011, 01:24 PM
they worship kobe and not a true star like lebron. thats why

j.dizzle
03-11-2011, 01:31 PM
:cry:cry Who gives a shit, thats why this forum is purely entertainment.It wouldnt be the same if there werent 50 LOL Lakers threads after every loss. :toast

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 01:33 PM
You mean the house niggas. They're not fans... they're house pets... and treated accordingly.

You liked that description didn't you Luva?

Magic2Kobe
03-11-2011, 01:34 PM
You mean the house niggas. They're not fans... they're house pets... and treated accordingly.

Yea. They want us to be all respectful and give their team props and shit but why should we do that when we are on top?

They want respect beat us in the playoffs!

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 01:37 PM
lol emo lakerfan wants respect because the team he supports does well.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:38 PM
You liked that description didn't you Luva?

sup·pli·cant (spl-knt)
n.
One who supplicates; a suppliant.
adj.
Supplicating.
[From Latin supplicns, supplicant-, present participle of supplicre, to kneel down; see supplicate.]

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 01:41 PM
sup·pli·cant (spl-knt)
n.
One who supplicates; a suppliant.
adj.
Supplicating.
[From Latin supplicns, supplicant-, present participle of supplicre, to kneel down; see supplicate.]

Watch out everybody the cyber deer hunter is gonna get us. RUN!:lmao

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Watch out everybody the cyber deer hunter is gonna get us. RUN!:lmao

Us?

You're already shot, skinned, cured, and your head has been mounted.

HarlemHo 37
03-11-2011, 01:44 PM

:lol I just threw up in my mouth a little. Some of us need to leave the chapel and read a history book. Lebron is still working on championship no. 1 and thats not coming anytime soon.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Us?

You're already shot, skinned, cured, and your head has been mounted.

Yeah, how will I ever recover? I'm still hanging my head in shame right now because a socially stunted midget pulled a legendary cut and paste move on me. :lol

You're the Spurstalk version of Charlie Sheen.

If Charlie were a midget that is.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah, how will I ever recover? I'm still hanging my head in shame right now because a socially stunted midget pulled a legendary cut and paste move on me. :lol

You're the Spurstalk version of Charlie Sheen.

If Charlie were a midget that is.

I don't know about legendary, believe it or not, there has been bigger dumbasses than you on this site, but it was pretty damn good, nonetheless.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 01:50 PM
I don't know about legendary, believe it or not, there has been bigger dumbasses than you on this site, but it was pretty damn good, nonetheless.

Yeah, all the people who take this board as seriously as you do. :lol

lefty
03-11-2011, 01:50 PM
and there are also plenty of cool laker fans here and they get along with everyone just fine
+1

Killakobe81, AshyLarry, Banzai are great :tu
Venti Quattro is a useless piece of shit

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Yeah, all the people who take this board as seriously as you do. :lol

Still in Phase 2, I see.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 01:56 PM
+1

Venti Quattro is a useless piece of shit

What's the beef with you two?

rjv
03-11-2011, 01:59 PM
meth addicts rarely get respect.

Magic2Kobe
03-11-2011, 02:10 PM

Whatev. Kobe has 5 rings. How many lechoke got?

stretch
03-11-2011, 02:17 PM
+1

lefty is a useless piece of shit

more fitting tbh

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 02:23 PM
whatev. Kobe has 5 rings. How many lechoke got?

o

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 02:26 PM
o

You owe that man an apologyPERIOD

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Nope. Ln pussied outPERIOD

lefty
03-11-2011, 03:00 PM
more fitting tbh
Great one liner :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lefty
03-11-2011, 03:01 PM
What's the beef with you two?
He sends me gay love messages, why I never reply to, so he comes in here and quotes all my post with some " ooooooh, so funny, lefty "

tlongII
03-11-2011, 03:01 PM
It is difficult to respect welchers.

nkdlunch
03-11-2011, 03:04 PM
They never thought that Kobe would ring ever again. They'd convinced themselves of that, so when it became a reality there was mass hysteria of sorts and they've been off on a tangent ever since.

you're missing the key piece. Getting Gasol for nothing. That pretty much sealed the deal.

dav4463
03-11-2011, 03:13 PM
There are very few real Laker fans. Most are bandwagon fans who want to be associated with Hollywood and all the star power. It's cool to be a Laker fan, so I am a Laker fan! That's how many (most) of them became Laker fans.

It's like Notre Dame fans used to be in football. They are on TV all the time, they win, so therefore Notre Dame is my team!

I would wager that 75% of so-called Laker fans have never even been to California.

monosylab1k
03-11-2011, 03:15 PM
But lumping all Laker fans into one prototype isn't full of delusion?

TGM please don't go all samikeyp, I'm too big a fan of yours.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Shit runs down hill brotha. I'll tell ya... these spurs fans can't stand us being ok top taking a shit. They talk about us using the terms we and us when referring to our team yet they are much more personal with their team. Example... when you are new and you've ruffled their feathers a bit, they rush out into the cyber world like midnight thieves to find personal info about you. They lose a ton of sleep laboring over pointless issues that has nothing to do with basketball just to combat Lakerfan. Stick around... you'll see. Make no mistake about it... it has nothing to do with us... It's all because Kobe has redeemed himself from the crypt that they thought they held the key to. Theyre pathetic.

Listen... you hear that silence? Kobe was the greatest rapist in the world prior to them hiring that Neal pervert. Duncan 4 Kobe 3 was the order of the day until Kobe caught him and passed his broke down ass up. Their new slogan is "Kobe was the sidekick." This is all fun with most fanbases but they actually hold dear to this shit. They love their lil harmless house pet Lakerfan... believe me. Just look at that lame ass Piston forum over there. They once had a lame ass Queens forum as well. Pay these motherfuckers no mind... just keep shitting them.

:lmao

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 03:26 PM
TGM please don't go all samikeyp, I'm too big a fan of yours.

I'm guessing that's not a good comparison to have...but I am not familar with his style. But I'll make sure to work on that lol.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 03:27 PM
you're missing the key piece. Getting Gasol for nothing. That pretty much sealed the deal.

Though Gasol had never won a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Shit runs down hill brotha. I'll tell ya... these spurs fans can't stand us being ok top taking a shit. They talk about us using the terms we and us when referring to our team yet they are much more personal with their team. Example... when you are new and you've ruffled their feathers a bit, they rush out into the cyber world like midnight thieves to find personal info about you. They lose a ton of sleep laboring over pointless issues that has nothing to do with basketball just to combat Lakerfan. Stick around... you'll see. Make no mistake about it... it has nothing to do with us... It's all because Kobe has redeemed himself from the crypt that they thought they held the key to. Theyre pathetic.

Listen... you hear that silence? Kobe was the greatest rapist in the world prior to them hiring that Neal pervert. Duncan 4 Kobe 3 was the order of the day until Kobe caught him and passed his broke down ass up. Their new slogan is "Kobe was the sidekick." This is all fun with most fanbases but they actually hold dear to this shit. They love their lil harmless house pet Lakerfan... believe me. Just look at that lame ass Piston forum over there. They once had a lame ass Queens forum as well. Pay these motherfuckers no mind... just keep shitting them.

And the regular season isn't important, unless you beat the Spurs.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 03:44 PM
There are a handful of knowledgeable Lakers fans who post here, but the vast majority are disrepectful, annoying, frontrunning idiots who really do not know shitfuck about basketball and believe that simply being fans of a honored franchise somehow gives them a deluded sense of entitlement and level of respectabilty that they haven't earned on a personal level.
Just to reiterate, the Lakers have won championships . . . the fans have won nothing. Unless they give out trophies for post championship rioting.

Condemned 2 HelLA
03-11-2011, 04:23 PM
There are a handful of knowledgeable Lakers fans who post here, but the vast majority are disrepectful, annoying, frontrunning idiots who really do not know shitfuck about basketball and believe that simply being fans of a honored franchise somehow gives them a deluded sense of entitlement and level of respectabilty that they haven't earned on a personal level.
Just to reiterate, the Lakers have won championships . . . the fans have won nothing. Unless they give out trophies for post championship rioting.

Spot on.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Spot on.

Thank you, Beelzebubba. :toast

jjktkk
03-11-2011, 04:29 PM
The legit Laker fans know they get respect on here. Its the tards like the op and history that brings down the NBA Forum. It is fun to shit on them though.

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 04:32 PM
I'd probably not win a trophy for post-championship rioting, but last year I did put down half a bottle of Blue Label in celebratory fashion...though making my gf play DD was probably the better idea.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 04:44 PM
I'd probably not win a trophy for post-championship rioting, but last year I did put down half a bottle of Blue Label in celebratory fashion...though making my gf play DD was probably the better idea.

You made your GF pretend she was DeadlyDynasty? :wow

You spend way too much time on these boards. :nope

:lol :tu

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Never seen DD's picture...so I don't know if he's a good looking dude. But, hey if it gets me home safely, I'm all for it! :)

IronMexican
03-11-2011, 04:50 PM
the fans have won nothing. Unless they give out trophies for post championship rioting.

Do new shoes count as a trophy? Great fucking champion looter I am:cry

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 04:53 PM

lol...

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 05:07 PM

I said rioting, not looting. Go back to listening to your electronic emo bullshit music, you humorless wristcutter.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Never seen DD's picture...so I don't know if he's a good looking dude. But, hey if it gets me home safely, I'm all for it! :)

Props for being a good role model!

KillerMamba
03-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Because they are intimidated, and are jealous at our recent success. When I first came on here to check out this site, I was surprised at how much Lakers hate there was. I don't mind though, as we're used to being hated. There's pretty much no hate at all on Lakers boards for the Spurs...A lot of this, though, is because we aren't concerned with the Spurs.

Muser
03-11-2011, 05:09 PM
lol looting

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 05:17 PM

That's why I'm here. I'm a basketball guru and there's nothing I can't stand more than a bunch of loudmouthed dipshits who don't know the game of basketball.

That made Spurstalk a prime location for me. And you're totally right, about the thieves in the night part; grown men who go to this length are easily dismissed as unstable though.

I had a feeling that the Kobe 5 Duncan 4 scoreboard might have been the cause of all this but since I joined at the beginning of this season I wasn't sure.

Do think that it might not only be the fact that Kobe is in fact the better overall player, with the better legacy but also the fact that Tim Duncan is decaying like the old fossilized, heartless dork that he is while Kobe is on top? I mean, it's not like they can argue much about it now so naturally they're seething beneath the surface which would predictably send the most imbalanced Spurfan into hyperactive cyber crusades to protect his good name.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 05:22 PM
The legit Laker fans know they get respect on here. Its the tards like the op and history that brings down the NBA Forum. It is fun to shit on them though.

Good God I never want respect from Spurfan...

I'm a field negro building the underground railroad. House Negros can stay in their place till the end.

jjktkk
03-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Because they are intimidated, and are jealous at our recent success. When I first came on here to check out this site, I was surprised at how much Lakers hate there was. I don't mind though, as we're used to being hated. There's pretty much no hate at all on Lakers boards for the Spurs...A lot of this, though, is because we aren't concerned with the Spurs.

Lol, that makes perfect sense why a Laker fan is on a Spursfan website. :lol

jjktkk
03-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Good God I never want respect from Spurfan...

I'm a field negro building the underground railroad. House Negros can stay in their place till the end.

Just an bumbling old fool who can only get a woody thinking about the Spurs. Basketball guru. :lol

dbreiden83080
03-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Because they troll the shit outta Spurs fans about every fucking thing..

dbreiden83080
03-11-2011, 05:44 PM
They never thought that Kobe would ring ever again. They'd convinced themselves of that.

Yes we did.. That was until the Lakers got their hands on Gasol for a Diet Coke and a Bag of Chips..

The Gemini Method
03-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Yes we did.. That was until the Lakers got their hands on Gasol for a Diet Coke and a Bag of Chips..

It was a Coke Zero...get your facts straight, guy.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm a basketball guru and there's nothing I can't stand more than a bunch of loudmouthed dipshits who don't know the game of basketball.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Just an bumbling old fool who can only get a woody thinking about the Spurs. Basketball guru. :lol

Says the guy who dodges every single bball discussion like bullets.

Sup Flea.:rollin

Beau
03-11-2011, 06:20 PM
h2b... the guru.

That, just happened...

z0sa
03-11-2011, 06:25 PM
That's why I'm here. I'm a basketball guru and there's nothing I can't stand more than a bunch of loudmouthed dipshits who don't know the game of basketball.

... epic.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I got 16 NBA World Championships.

& you couldn't get 'em away from me for money, marbles, nor chalk.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:32 PM

What about for 13 straight 50 win seasons? Those are arguably more impressive.

Beau
03-11-2011, 06:34 PM

No, you don't.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 06:34 PM

We can't get 'em away from you because you don't physically possess them, you loon.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 06:37 PM

BoricuaCJA
03-11-2011, 06:38 PM
If your such a basketball guru, post your resume of what you done in the world of basketball. Do you coach a team that is very sucessful, have you helped a player become really good that they are a really good player in college or the NBA?

What makes you a basketball guru?
Posting on forums is does NOT make you a basketball guru.

Beau
03-11-2011, 06:39 PM

No, you don't.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 06:40 PM
No, you don't.

Yes, I do. I have 16 NBA World Championships.

And you can't do a thing about it.

ha, ha.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:40 PM
If your such a basketball guru, post your resume of what you done in the world of basketball. Do you coach a team that is very sucessful, have you helped a player become really good that they are a really good player in college or the NBA?

What makes you a basketball guru?
Posting on forums is does NOT make you a basketball guru.

I would never offer my real identity to a bunch of crazed fanatics on the internet. What are you 12?

jjktkk
03-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Says the guy who dodges every single bball discussion like bullets.

Sup Flea.:rollin

No need to discuss what you don't know gramps. Kinda pointless, like you bumping your own thread just to get shitted on again.

Beau
03-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Yes, I do. I have 16 NBA World Championships.

And you can't do a thing about it.

ha, ha.

No, you don't.

And there's nothing I need to do about it - whether that coat hanger was available or used correctly or not, your existence has not produced 1 NBA Championship.

These are the facts.

Tee-to-the-Hee.

BoricuaCJA
03-11-2011, 06:50 PM
I would never offer my real identity to a bunch of crazed fanatics on the internet. What are you 12?
Exactly your just a fake. Just saying you are a bball guru does not make you one.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Mad ups to my Laker niggas, the best fans on this forum:
Lakaluva
Too Kool
21 Blessings
21 Dickings
Dr.House
Venti
Niggas bring the goods no matter the topic. I bow down to these niggas

Mugen
03-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Lakaluva
Too Kool
21 Blessings
21 Dickings
Dr.House
Venti

No love for Basedow?

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Killakobe81 also

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Isn't 21 Dickings a troll who is mocking Lakerfan?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Exactly your just a fake. Just saying you are a bball guru does not make you one.

Oh exactly? :lmao

You've proven nothing. If this board would talk more about ball you'd find out but since this wasteland is nothing more than a designated Laker fan toilet I intend to use it that way.

jjktkk
03-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Lakaluva
Too Kool
21 Blessings
21 Dickings
Dr.House
Venti

Who don't you get on knees for?

Mugen
03-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Killakobe81 also

can't believe you left out the professor X of the bunch.

KillerMamba
03-11-2011, 06:58 PM
[/B]

Lol, that makes perfect sense why a Laker fan is on a Spursfan website. :lol

Not at all. I'm mostly on Lakers boards, but this forum is pretty good. Take it as a compliment.

BoricuaCJA
03-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Oh exactly? :lmao

You've proven nothing. If this board would talk more about ball you'd find out but since this wasteland is nothing more than a designated Laker fan toilet I intend to use it that way.
Didn't you stop posting in a thread about Bill Russell being overrated b/c you were getting your shit pushed in? I know there were other threads too where you were getting shit on and just stop posting. You just TRY to troll but it never works. I Still think its funny you visit a Spurs site a lot. You are not a bball guru and you have no proof you are.

Killakobe81
03-11-2011, 07:09 PM
I dont get the house negro field negro line of demarcation. YEs we have Laker fans who troll more than talk ball, and others like me (ashy, Gemini and few others) who tend to focus on bball. But this forum needs that balance.

Every once in a while I get trolled or sucked in to a Kobe vs. Duncan debate but it doesnt bother me I love to yap anyway ...and feel I do my part to defend the Lakers without being a blind "homer".

Venti though I don't get him and Iron Mex ... both get so much love on here becaus e they shit on Kobe. Both are good posters but the reason Spur fans love them so much is because they both agree Kobe shoots to much ...LOL. My guess both were Shaq or big Magic fans ...but not sure.

And as much as folks complain about Luva and Kool my guess if the Spurs beat the Lakers come playoff time they will enjoy talking shit and bumping their threads the most. This place would be dead right now without the Laker fans ...Mavs fans (and Pistons) dont post on here as much as they used to ...and it's just a matter of time before the Heat fans take over (if they start winning) so enjoy the ride ...one way or another the Laker reign here will soon be at end if not this season in the next few (unless we get Dwight) So enjoy the show :toast

BTW cully may be a bit on the "freaky" side but who doesnt appreciate Cully? He is like a drunk uncle who hits on his nephew's fiancee at a wedding. Sure he may embarass you sometimes, but he is always good for a laugh ...

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Didn't you stop posting in a thread about Bill Russell being overrated b/c you were getting your shit pushed in? I know there were other threads too where you were getting shit on and just stop posting. You just TRY to troll but it never works. I Still think its funny you visit a Spurs site a lot. You are not a bball guru and you have no proof you are.

Wow, keeping tabs on me I see... I have no clue what threads you've posted in or when you stopped responding etc. I don't know whether to be flattered or concerned.

I wasn't going to waste time going in circles with the troll in that Russell thread. His arguments were based fallacies, becoming circular and pointless and I wasn't going to waste my time with someone that dumb.

Thank you for caring though.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 07:26 PM
I got 16 NBA World Championships.You got tertiary syphilis.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 07:31 PM
You got tertiary syphilis.

I caught it from your mother's keester.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 07:34 PM
I caught it from your mother's keester.

:lmaoNah, she's been dead quite awhile.

Nice try though. You did admit to having syphilis, so that's enough.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Well, then it was your mother's beaver.

Kamala
03-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Laker fan mad :rollin

Beau
03-11-2011, 08:40 PM

21 Dickings is the most legitimate Lakerfan on these here boards. Buh-lee dat!

D-Wade #3
03-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Pimps up, hos down, playa.

Face down, ass up, laka

D-Wade #3
03-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Her tits are too big... but she has pretty lil mouth on her.

Faggot

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 10:30 PM

That made Spurstalk a prime location for me. And you're totally right, about the thieves in the night part; grown men who go to this length are easily dismissed as unstable though.

I had a feeling that the Kobe 5 Duncan 4 scoreboard might have been the cause of all this but since I joined at the beginning of this season I wasn't sure.

Do think that it might not only be the fact that Kobe is in fact the better overall player, with the better legacy but also the fact that Tim Duncan is decaying like the old fossilized, heartless dork that he is while Kobe is on top? I mean, it's not like they can argue much about it now so naturally they're seething beneath the surface which would predictably send the most imbalanced Spurfan into hyperactive cyber crusades to protect his good name.

Considering that, how many mirrors have you broken in your lifetime?

Lol Basketball Guru and coach. Coaching your nephew in the driveway isn't the same as actually coaching in an organized league.

John Basedow
03-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Lakerfans have feelings too ya know

Beau
03-11-2011, 11:45 PM
How many fucking accounts did h2b put in storage for his fuckstickness?

Magic2Kobe... subtle.

John Basedow
03-11-2011, 11:47 PM
i thought M2K was BUMP, tbh

Beau
03-11-2011, 11:52 PM
i thought M2K was BUMP, tbh

Funny how reading the same shit changes when you know who's writing it. :tu

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 06:45 AM
...though:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

is pretty common.

tee, hee.

LnGrrrR
03-12-2011, 01:41 PM

Yes, and so is the new grey Dr House he's referring to. 41 is just too dense to notice.

Here's a hint... Look at Dickings sig.

DazedAndConfused
03-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Yea Mav fan is the epitome of basketball knowledge :lmao

When these morons aren't stuffing their faces with KFC bowls they are spending their every waking moment trolling and stalking people on this forum to dig up personal info.

Give me a fucking break Mav fan, shut the fuck up.

Beau
03-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Cully = 0

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Cully = 0

Beau
03-12-2011, 03:23 PM

Kobe and Duncan: 9

Cully: 0

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Kobe and Duncan: 9

Cully: 0

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 03:26 PM

House: Square

Beau
03-12-2011, 03:31 PM

I agree with Oden.

This is just sad, sad, insecure shit - which is what happens when a life's led to nothing. Deriving accomplishment from others' achievement, something you had nothing to do with. :cry

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 03:34 PM
I agree with Oden.

This is just sad, sad, insecure shit - which is what happens when a life's led to nothing. Deriving accomplishment from others' achievement, something you had nothing to do with. :cry

Oh, really.

When it was:::

Kobe: 3

You acted all high & mighty, lording it over us. How does it feel now, smartass? Not so good, huh.

Suffer, motherf'er, suffer!!!

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Oh, really.

You acted all high & mighty, lording it over us. How does it feel now, smartass? Not so good, huh.

Vengeance for the asterisk.

The house is square.

Beau
03-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Oh, really.

I lorded the ringage over you and your ilk the same amount of times you've won a championship.

I am high and mighty, on my own accord...

redzero
03-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Okay, who is Magic2Kobe? He's obviously somebody's troll account.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Okay, who is Magic2Kobe? He's obviously somebody's troll account.

He's 15 years old is all I know.

rayjayjohnson
03-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Laker fans are like Manchester united fans - too ignorant to learn anything so they just support who wins