PDA

View Full Version : Welching and Snitching Crossroads

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Just like my man was accused of Snitching I'm being maligned on Welching....it's not fair to Kool or Kobe but we deal with it and it makes us stronger....I will overcome this lie and in the end like Kobe I will become more of a champion because of it....:toast

that's it and that's all.....

Good examples of manufactured drama:

WZAFAAkeN0U _QhzF8vCM48

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 06:58 PM
lol another emo loser thread

4>0rings
03-11-2011, 07:00 PM
You're not an official Welcher until Sunday.

Agloco
03-11-2011, 07:00 PM
:cry

z0sa
03-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Even lakerfan will despise you after this epic failure.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Its too bad you're not ip banned

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Even lakerfan will despise you after this epic failure.

and just how should that make me feel?

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Kool Aid Man

BoricuaCJA
03-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Well technically you haven't welched. We will find out by Monday 3/14 @ 12am if you are or not.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Eh, he already lied about it.

It's funny.

Reck
Can we stop this bet thread nonsense already?

Pay or gtfo.

Giuseppe
Not a red cent.

4>0rings
03-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Not a red cent.
Just because a great night out for you is meeting a jew from a message board at the local Jack in the Box with a chloroform soaked rag doesn't mean you can go around telling people what to pay. Stick to your jumbo jacks and let the big boys play with real money.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:13 PM
You should go back and fuck your mother some more.

Ghazi
03-11-2011, 10:14 PM
You should go back and fuck your mother some more.

:lol

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:15 PM
If Koolaid_Man wants us to really believe that he didn't welch, he'd take a screenshot of the transaction from his paypal. The fact that he doesn't want to shows that he did not pay up. It's that simple, really, and no amount of lies or YouTube videos would prove otherwise.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Not a single solitary cent!

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 10:22 PM
If Koolaid_Man wants us to really believe that he didn't welch, he'd take a screenshot of the transaction from his paypal. The fact that he doesn't want to shows that he did not pay up. It's that simple, really, and no amount of lies or YouTube videos would prove otherwise.

the fact is I could post a fake screenshot transaction......but my point is what would that prove you fuckers still wouldn't believe....and then DPG would go into a deep depression...Let me DPG and Cully handle this it's between us...:lol

4>0rings
03-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Not a single solitary cent!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mInPDzGM01Q/SZ3IhhzrMSI/AAAAAAAAAEk/SRJ3OrYuzsM/s400/JackInTheBoxLobo.png

+

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Star_of_David.svg/260px-Star_of_David.svg.png

=

http://www2.wsav.com/mgmedia/image/630/394/48491/convicted-child-molester-arrested-hiding-71823/

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 10:24 PM
i went to go play some castlevania to vent but has kool paid yet?

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:26 PM
the fact is I could post a fake screenshot transaction......but my point is what would that prove you fuckers still wouldn't believe....and then DPG would go into a deep depression...Let me DPG and Cully handle this it's between us...:lol

Again, excuses.

Post the screenshot or shut up. Nobody believes you right now. You obviously care about whether people here do or not, or you would not have made this thread.

Post the screenshot or shut up. No amount of lies or excuses will change people's minds.

Kori Ellis
03-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Just when you were making some progress. Now this?

It was a legit bet. Pay or don't pay; it's between you and DPG. But if you don't pay, don't expect anyone to think of you as anything but a welsher.

Don't bet if you don't have the balls or the cash to pay up.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:35 PM
These are the same people who won't honor the process of the NBA protocol to Championship designate, but, they rise above that failing to stipulate terms of a wager.

No, Kool, don't fall for it. Not a red cent.

CubanMustGo
03-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Again, excuses.

Post the screenshot or shut up. Nobody believes you right now. You obviously care about whether people here do or not, or you would not have made this thread.

Post the screenshot or shut up. No amount of lies or excuses will change people's minds.

It was a legit bet. Pay or don't pay; it's between you and DPG. But if you don't pay, don't expect anyone to think of you as anything but a welsher.

And quit being such a fucking drama queen.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 10:40 PM
These are the same people who won't honor the process of the NBA protocol to Championship designate, but, they rise above that failing to stipulate terms of a wager.

No, Kool, don't fall for it. Not a red cent.

What exactly is the protocol?

We know you guys have 11 championships, no need to keep telling us about it.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:41 PM
What exactly is the protocol?

Make the playoffs.

Win the last game you play.

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Make the playoffs.

And your Lakers did indeed do that, which we all know about.

So what are you butthurt about?

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Make the playoffs.

None of us plays in the NBA, so how can we possibly honor that protocol?

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:43 PM
And your Lakers did indeed do that, which we all know about.

So what are you butthurt about?

$500 smackers and you finally relent on June 17th, 2010.

lmvictoriousao!

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 10:45 PM

let's say for grins I didn't pay...there's nothing to gain from it....they thought of me as a welsher on a bet previously when I didn't wager cash....when nothing was even put up...I doubt If I post a receipt of my account they'll change their minds...Kool is, was before, and will always be the scum....and I'm ok with that role. They're not going to have their cake and eat it to....what I'm going to give them is exactly what they want....

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:45 PM
None of us plays in the NBA, so how can we possibly honor that protocol?

$500 smackers and Red finally finds his voice & balls.

Congratulations Red.

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:46 PM
:lol His excuses don't even make sense.

They thought you were a welsher before the bet, so the best way to prove that you aren't is to welsh?

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:47 PM
$500 smackers and Red finally finds his voice & balls.

Congratulations Red.

You didn't answer my question.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:48 PM
You didn't answer my question.

You asshole, you. $500 and your principle light is activated.

You shit, you.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 10:48 PM
lol what a shithead '' I'm not gonna pay because everyone is mean to me :cry"

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:50 PM
So I'm trying to understand Culburn's line of reasoning.

Since the people on Spurstalk haven't won championships, nobody has a right to criticize Koolaid_Man for welshing on a bet?

Does that make sense to anybody but Culburn?

DPG21920
Pretty lame excuses. BTW I in no way, shape or form got Kori involved. I didn't complain to anyone or do anything of the sort. All I did was step up, make the bet and put it on the line.

It's sad that you handle losing this way :lol. Kori's right and I have already said it; pay or don't. There is nothing I can do about that. But the payment is only half the fun anyways. I won the bet and everyone saw you challenge me and lose.

Koolaid_Man
:lol His excuses don't even make sense.

They thought you were a welsher before the bet, so the best way to prove that you aren't is to welsh?

the point is I'm not going to prove that I'm not...your opinion is yours....If I gave DPG 1000.00 right now....nothing changes

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:52 PM
So I'm trying to understand Culburn's line of reasoning.

Since the people on Spurstalk haven't won championships, nobody has a right to criticize Koolaid_Man for welshing on a bet?

Does that make sense to anybody but Culburn?

At least the price is set at $500 on NBA Forum.

ChumpDumper
the point is I'm not going to prove that I'm not...your opinion is yours....If I gave DPG 1000.00 right now....nothing changesExcept that it would be more than the nothing you have given him so far.

You lost.

It's funny.

redzero
the point is I'm not going to prove that I'm not...your opinion is yours....If I gave DPG 1000.00 right now....nothing changes

So full of shit.

He claims that he did pay DPG, but now he changes that to "If I paid him, nothing would change."

Koolaid_Man is going through mental gymnastics right now to justify not paying a bet.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Not a gd dime, Kool.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 10:54 PM
at the end of the day we're all gonna get trolled
this is a weird website

ChumpDumper

So full of shit.

He claims that he did pay DPG, but now he changes that to "If I paid him, nothing would change."

Koolaid_Man is going through mental gymnastics right now to justify not paying a bet.He's a broke white kid tbh.

midnightpulp
$500 smackers and you finally relent on June 17th, 2010.

lmvictoriousao!

lol wut?

Nick Manning
03-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Pay the man, Kool.

It's not cool to fuck with a guy's money

Koolaid_Man
Pretty lame excuses. BTW I in no way, shape or form got Kori involved. I didn't complain to anyone or do anything of the sort. All I did was step up, make the bet and put it on the line.

It's sad that you handle losing this way :lol. Kori's right and I have already said it; pay or don't. There is nothing I can do about that. But the payment is only half the fun anyways. I won the bet and everyone saw you challenge me and lose.

contacting her is no issue for me...I already knew how she felt....sometimes mama's have different views about some matters...now you win and I win...:lolbut Cully is right....I won't pay again....

Giuseppe
lol wut?

What my ass.

Go turn a slider into an eighth of inch.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 10:57 PM
contacting her is no issue for me...I already knew how she felt....sometimes mama's have different views about some matters...now you win and I win...:lolbut Cully is right....I won't pay again....You lost.

And you paid nothing.

It's funny because you owned yourself harder than anyone else could.

Except maybe DPG.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Stay strong, Kool!!!

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Pay the man, Kool.

It's not cool to fuck with a guy's money

he didn't lose any money....he won...now those of you taking up for him are the losers in all this....celebrating with him like you hit the fucking jackpot...:lol

redzero
03-11-2011, 10:59 PM
at the end of the day we're all gonna get trolled
this is a weird website

It's probably true because right now, because neither Koolaid_Man, Culburn or lakaluva is making any sense at all.

According to Koolaid_Man, $500 is nothing, but he refuses to pay a bet to DPG because people on here are being mean to him.

Culburn calls fans of other teams out all the fucking time, but now since Koolaid_Man pussied out, it's okay. His reasoning? The people on here didn't win a championship last June. I would love for Culburn to actually go into detail to explain why Koolaid_Man shouldn't pay a cent, but he doesn't want to.

Lakaluva claims to not be defending Koolaid_Man, but is willing to pay the guy's debt solely because he's a Lakers fan, although he is trying to claim otherwise.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Stay strong, Kool!!!You mean stay weak.

Kool is as weak as they come.

He lost and he didn't pay.

He has until Sunday to save himself. Otherwise he's done.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:01 PM
It's probably true because right now, because neither Koolaid_Man, Culburn or lakaluva is making any sense at all.

According to Koolaid_Man, $500 is nothing, but he refuses to pay a bet to DPG because people on here are being mean to him.

Culburn calls fans of other teams out all the fucking time, but now since Koolaid_Man pussied out, it's okay. His reasoning? The people on here didn't win a championship last June. I would love for Culburn to actually go into detail to explain why Koolaid_Man shouldn't pay a cent, but he doesn't want to.

Lakaluva claims to not be defending Koolaid_Man, but is willing to pay the guy's debt solely because he's a Lakers fan, although he is trying to claim otherwise.

I already stated why he shouldn't pay, cement head.

ChumpDumper

Lakaluva claims to not be defending Koolaid_Man, but is willing to pay the guy's debt solely because he's a Lakers fan, although he is trying to claim otherwise.This is why lakerfan gets no respect.

DPG21920
Kool obviously didn't pay. If he did, he could just post a screen shot to refute mine, but he can't.

Again, Kool can do his thing until Sunday and I am fine with that.

Giuseppe
You mean stay weak.

Kool is as weak as they come.

He lost and he didn't pay.

He has until Sunday to save himself. Otherwise he's done.

Not a dime, Kool. Deny these humps.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:02 PM
I already stated why he shouldn't pay, cement head.And we already stated why it made no sense.

4>0rings
Not a dime, Kool. Deny these humps.Why do you keep repeating that? Kool's already said he's not paying.

midnightpulp

Always knew you were a closet commie.

Giuseppe
This is why lakerfan gets no respect.

$500 is The Dumper's price.

tee, hee.

ChumpDumper
Not a dime, Kool. Deny these humps.He denies us nothing.

The victory is complete and sweeter still.

Giuseppe
Always knew you were a closet commie.

Go shrink a slider, fartface.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:03 PM
He denies us nothing.

The victory is complete and sweeter still.

Not a dime!

redzero
I already stated why he shouldn't pay, cement head.

Culburn, please, tell us what that reason is again. Nobody got it the first time, so you would do everybody a favor in telling us again.

ChumpDumper
$500 is The Dumper's price.

tee, hee.No one knows what you are talking about and fewer care.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Not a dime!Not a dime is necessary.

I don't expect you to understand.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:04 PM

they despise me anyway...this is comical...Cully either you're a genius or a mad man....:lol

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:05 PM
they despise me anyway...this is comical...Cully either you're a genius or a mad man....:lolNow we just have another reason to ridicule your broke, lying ass.

It's fun.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Now we just have another reason to ridicule your broke, lying ass.

It's fun.

I resent that.....but it's ok... I expect it...but that won't get you any closer...I've been called worse...I'm going jogging in the early morning....6 miles to be exact...:toast

Magic2Kobe
03-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Now we just have another reason to ridicule your broke, lying ass.

It's fun.

DPG is the one that lies, not Kool.

cheguevara
Remove user from ignore listKoolaid_Man
This message is hidden because Koolaid_Man is on your ignore list.

lol this is what happens when someone is on your ignore list?

much better :tu

Giuseppe
they despise me anyway...this is comical...Cully either you're a genius or a mad man....:lol

This is our chance for vengeance, Kool.

You delivered us Thursday night, June 17, 2010. Now is my chance to repay that debt.

Charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:11 PM
:lol There is no vengeance. Not paying only makes it worse. I have won. It's over. Just like I told Kool when I bet $100 and he ran his mouth to up it to $500, the money wasn't the focus, it was being able to say "I am that guy".

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Listen fellas don't lose sleep over me...cuz I surely won't....Do ya proverbial things and be happy...and right now I am...Spur fan you brought this on yourself....Laker fan can do nothing right...but I love this villian role...and it's one I want to be remembered by...you guys got what you wanted...Kori crucified me...and may not ever talk to me again all because DPG couldn't be a fucking man and admit truth... ;-)

redzero
03-11-2011, 11:12 PM

You delivered us Thursday night, June 17, 2010. Now is my chance to repay that debt.

And that is exactly what I thought you were saying.

Since Koolaid_Man is a Lakers fan, he doesn't have to honor bets.

The double standard is laughable. :nope

ezau
03-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Fucking welching loser

Magic2Kobe
03-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Listen fellas don't lose sleep over me...cuz I surely won't....Do ya proverbial things and be happy...and right now I am...Spur fan you brought this on yourself....Laker fan can do nothing right...but I love this villian role...and it's one I want to be remembered by...you guys got what you wanted...Kori crucified me...and may not ever talk to me again all because DPG couldn't be a fucking man and admit truth... ;-)

:lmao

legend

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:14 PM

ahhh yes revenge thanks for the pick me up after reading Kori's excoriation of me....:toast

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:15 PM
:lol I don't know why yall take what he says seriously. He is obviously trolling. It will be quick on Sunday. We will know where we stand on that day.

redzero
03-11-2011, 11:17 PM
:lol I don't know why yall take what he says seriously. He is obviously trolling. It will be quick on Sunday. We will know where we stand on that day.

If Koolaid_Man's idea of trolling is making himself look like a welshing pussy so everybody on here loses respect for him, that has to be the dumbest form of trolling yet.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:17 PM
ahhh yes revenge thanks for the pick me up after reading Kori's excoriation of me....:toast

I wish she would excoriate me. I took a bath earlier.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:18 PM
I resent that.....but it's ok... I expect it...but that won't get you any closer...I've been called worse...I'm going jogging in the early morning....6 miles to be exact...:toastYou can resent it all you like. Nothing you do will change the fact you lost. That's what is so beautiful about this. You spent all day trying to turn this around for yourself, but you lost.

lol thinking we give a shit about how much you say you jog

DPG is the one that lies, not Kool.You can't even spell.

Giuseppe
If Koolaid_Man's idea of trolling is making himself look like a welshing pussy so everybody on here loses respect for him, that has to be the dumbest form of trolling yet.

Red, gettin' his balls on. Two f'in' years it's been.

Koolaid_Man

let's not wait for Sunday....

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:19 PM
If Koolaid_Man's idea of trolling is making himself look like a welshing pussy so everybody on here loses respect for him, that has to be the dumbest form of trolling yet.Exactly.

Paying or not, he lost.

It's funny.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:20 PM

you can't lose what you didn't have....

redzero
03-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Red, gettin' his balls on. Two f'in' years it's been.

Since what?

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:21 PM
you can't lose what you didn't have....That's Kool's way of saying he didn't lose $500. He didn't have it in the first place.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Not a dime!

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:22 PM
You can resent it all you like. Nothing you do will change the fact you lost. That's what is so beautiful about this. You spent all day trying to turn this around for yourself, but you lost.

lol thinking we give a shit about how much you say you jog

You can't even spell.

I have no respect for you and you have none for me...in the immortal words of D-Rodman....let's get it on baby....

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:23 PM
let's not wait for Sunday....

What does that mean? Just come out and say your intentions. No one is taking you serious. Any progress you made and cred you had was gone when the I stepped up and took my rightful place on the throne.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:23 PM

Yes.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:24 PM
I have no respect for you and you have none for me...in the immortal words of D-Rodman....let's get it on baby....But I didn't lose.

You did.

You can't change that.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Chumpdumper really mad....lol you're getting your reward in full....

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:25 PM
What does that mean? Just come out and say your intentions. No one is taking you serious. Any progress you made and cred you had was gone when the I stepped up and took my rightful place on the throne.

:lol what throne....the chair in your room....you guys are sick....:lol

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Chumpdumper really mad....lol you're getting your reward in full....I'm having a great time watching you flailing about trying to turn this around for yourself.

Didn't work tbh.

You lost and you can't change that. Your attempts to do so only made things worse.

DPG21920
03-11-2011, 11:28 PM
:lol what throne....the chair in your room....you guys are sick....:lol

You realize I was poking fun at you? Only you take this so seriously that you can't pay up a bet you made for chump change.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:29 PM
You realize I was poking fun at you? Only you take this so seriously that you can't pay up a bet you made for chump change.lol but it's important to know he's jogging in the morning

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm having a great time watching you flailing about trying to turn this around for yourself.

Didn't work tbh.

You lost and you can't change that. Your attempts to do so only made things worse.

that's ok but you're not getting any money chump....I was like really hated before so nothing changes...

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:30 PM
lol but it's important to know he's jogging in the morning

that's gangstga speak...showing my utter lack of regard for you guys...:lol

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 11:32 PM
that's ok but you're not getting any money chump....I was like really hated before so nothing changes...What changed was you lost. And you can now never change that.

that's gangstga speak...showing my utter lack of regard for you guys...:lolGangstas don't jog.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 11:38 PM
What changed was you lost. And you can now never change that.

Gangstas don't jog.

good night chump

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Nary a cent!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 11:44 PM
you can take my red cent from my cold dead hand

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Absolutely amazing to see the evolution of the forum. Ever since June 17th 2010 I have waived the welching flag only to hear crickets chirping and the masses just brush it off as silly internet fodder. Absolutely no respect for for the honor of betting. The unwritten code among men so to speak. Lakerfan didnt deserve such consideration apparently.

Now it's just brings a tear to my eyes to see each and every one of you step up. It's absolutely heart warming and I applaud your due diligence in holding Kool to his word. Of course, I most certainly will be expecting to see each and every one of you give ChrisR the same treatment when he shows again. You know... with this being only about morals and character independant of team affiliation and all.

I am really looking forward to all your support. :toast

Kool... amazing! You delivered morals to the masses!

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Absolutely amazing to see the evolution of the forum. Ever since June 17th 2010 I have waived the welching flag only to hear crickets chirping and the masses just brush it off as silly internet fodder. Absolutely no respect for for the honor of betting. The unwritten code among men so to speak. Lakerfan didnt deserve such consideration apparently.

Now it's just brings a tear to my eyes to see each and every one of you step up. It's absolutely heart warming and I applaud your due diligence in holding Kool to his word. Of course, I most certainly will be expecting to see each and every one of you give ChrisR the same treatment when he shows again. You know... with this being only about morals and character independant of team affiliation and all.

Because no one knows who Chris Richards is, and everyone knows he's a troll. Considering that, how is anyone supposed to hold something that figuratively doesn't exist to "their word?" DPG and Kool are frequent posters. Totally different set of circumstances.

That said, Kool hasn't welched. He has till Sunday. He's simply having fun creating all this drama.

Now get the fuck off this Lakerfan persecution complex.

BlackSwordsMan
03-12-2011, 12:05 AM
I didn't read anything of what cobbler posted but if it isn't about how kool owes DPG money whats the point of that scrambled non sense you call a paragraph.

redzero
03-12-2011, 12:06 AM

Did you not read any of the responses that Kyle Orton and I posted about ChrisRichards?

For the billionth time, ChrisRichards (1) barely posts--unlike Koolaid_Man, who posts all the time because he wants attention 24/7--and (2) is likely a troll. Nobody expected him to pay up because nobody expects much from him. Do you not understand that simple concept? People here do not defend him. People here do not like him.

If you want proof that people don't respect welshers of any fandom, look at Flo-Rida. He welshed on a bet and he was given so much shit that he left the site.

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Did you not read any of the responses that Kyle Orton and I posted about ChrisRichards?

For the billionth time, ChrisRichards (1) barely posts--unlike Koolaid_Man, who posts all the time because he wants attention 24/7--and (2) is likely a troll. Nobody expected him to pay up because nobody expects much from him. Do you not understand that simple concept? People here do not defend him. People here do not like him.

If you want proof that people don't respect welshers of any fandom, look at Flo-Rida. He welshed on a bet and he was given so much shit that he left the site.

B-B-But because I'm a Lakerfan no one defends me :cry :cry :cry

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Because no one knows who Chris Richards is, and everyone knows he's a troll. Considering that, how is anyone supposed to hold something that figuratively doesn't exist to "their word?" DPG and Kool are frequent posters. Totally different set of circumstances.

That said, Kool hasn't welched. He has till Sunday. He's simply having fun creating all this drama.

Now get the fuck off this Lakerfan persecution complex.

Not going to happen Mid. You cannot have it both ways. Morals and integrity are the reason or they are not. It's black and white. Everybody here has seen ChrisR and even watch him some every other day and even flaunts that he welched. Not a peep! Has nothing to do with post count or if you a troll or not. You dont know Kool or me anymore than you know ChrisR now do you?

It's a matter of principle is it not? Everyone here is saying it has nothing to do with kool or the Lakers no?

Figuratively doesn't exist? Now that's a gem!

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 12:20 AM
It's just weird you would start a thread to go this far with lying about paying me when it's so obvious you didn't :lol

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Not going to happen Mid. You cannot have it both ways. Morals and integrity are the reason or they are not. It's black and white. Everybody here has seen ChrisR and even watch him some every other day and even flaunts that he welched. Not a peep! Has nothing to do with post count or if you a troll or not. You dont know Kool or me anymore than you know ChrisR now do you?

It's a matter of principle is it not? Everyone here is saying it has nothing to do with kool or the Lakers no?

Figuratively doesn't exist? Now that's a gem!

Because it would be fuckin' useless to give Chris Richards shit. He's not going to care and everyone would be wasting their time calling him out. Kool is perceived as a legitimate poster, thus the difference in response. Now if Harlem or Mono or BUMP welched, it would be a different story. You can bet people would come down on them just the same.

Has nothing to do with the team you root for, despite what your persecution complex is leading you to believe.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:29 AM

Ok... so your integrity has limits. Somehow a post count and level of trollabilty play into account. Nice to know.

Now you say thats ok because nobody expected him to pay yet these threads are filled with the very same comments about Kool. So all you guys saying Kool will never pay and calling him every name in the book actually "expect" him to pay. Nice to know.

Who did Flo-Rida lost to Red?

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Cobbler, what do others have to do with Kool's bet? They are independent events. Do you believe he paid me like he said?

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Because it would be fuckin' useless to give Chris Richards shit. He's not going to care and everyone would be wasting their time calling him out. Kool is perceived as a legitimate poster, thus the difference in response. Now if Harlem or Mono or BUMP welched, it would be a different story. You can bet people would come down on them just the same.

Has nothing to do with the team you root for, despite what your persecution complex is leading you to believe.

I believe you Mid.... really I do. No problem. I get it. Now that you have explained that it has nothing to do with team affiliation and your moral compass has limits with reference to wasting time or not, I'm good!

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 12:38 AM
I believe you Mid.... really I do. No problem. I get it. Now that you have explained that it has nothing to do with team affiliation

Finally getting it.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Cobbler, what do others have to do with Kool's bet? They are independent events. Do you believe he paid me like he said?

I really dont have an opinion. It was my understanding he had till Sunday no? If he doesnt pay I will consider him a welcher and have no problem telling him so. I happen to think he will cough it up and is toying with you all and getting his $ worth.

Now DPG, they may be independent events and this is absolutely between you and Kool, but I'm ging to stand by my comments. If you are going to call one out for welching you call them all out. Big fish, small fish, it doesnt matter. It's a matter of principle. Otherwise you are all talking out your asses.

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 12:45 AM
So you will attack Kool with ferocity if he doesn't pay?

Also, whether or not he has until Sunday is moot; he is saying he paid me already and I am a liar. Do you believe him? Just make a call. What do you believe is right?

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:49 AM

Also, whether or not he has until Sunday is moot; he is saying he paid me already and I am a liar. Do you believe him? Just make a call. What do you believe is right?

My comments are on bet welching and that hasn't occured until Sun. Your little bantar between you two is all yours. Have fun!

redzero
03-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Now you say thats ok because nobody expected him to pay

Is there something wrong with your computer, because whatever you are reading is not what I posted. For the last time, nobody said that it was okay what ChrisRichards did. You can keep claiming that I or midnight or Kyle said this, but we didn't. If you still want to play that card, fine.

Who did Flo-Rida lost to Red?

He lost a bet to Ginobili's bald spot in the college forum.

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 12:51 AM
That is what I thought. He is a Laker fan so your morals change.

cobbler

Why should I attack him with ferocity? Are you going to do the same with ChrisR?

redzero
My comments are on bet welching and that hasn't occured until Sun. Your little bantar between you two is all yours. Have fun!

Obviously not, because you are commenting on it right now.

DPG21920
Because you attack everyone else with ferocity. Have I been doing that?

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:53 AM
That is what I thought. He is a Laker fan so your morals change.

How did anything change DPG? You yourself said he has until Sun. He hasnt welched yet has he?

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 12:54 AM

Is Bantar the Thundercat with the sharp tongue?

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 12:54 AM
He said he paid. He didn't.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Obviously not, because you are commenting on it right now.

No... we are commenting on the principles. I couldnt care less about their little lying game for the next 2 days.

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Except its not "their" lying game. It is his.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 12:58 AM
He said he paid. He didn't.

Ok... so it's his word against yours while you play your little games. I guess come Sunday we will all know wont we?

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Not really. Unless you are blind and a homer, you can tell he is lying. I posted proof.

LnGrrrR
03-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Why should I attack him with ferocity? Are you going to do the same with ChrisR?

You attac ChrisR with ferocity, right? So you should attack Kool.

Unless you're saying that it would be retarded to feel the need to regulate ever Welcher.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:05 AM
Except its not "their" lying game. It is his.

That's what you say now isnt it? You guys also said none of this is about team bs and yet you just now so easily tossed out the Laker card. Go figure.

Ohhh.... and your complete fabrication this morning implying I recommended to Kool to welch. What about that lie? Pot Kettle.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:06 AM
You attac ChrisR with ferocity, right? So you should attack Kool.

Unless you're saying that it would be retarded to feel the need to regulate ever Welcher.

I have already said i would have no problem telling him hes a welcher. Everyone knows my point of view on the topic.

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 01:06 AM
:lol What? Cobbler, you may be unaware of how you act, but you are a raging homer. :lol

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:10 AM
:lol What? Cobbler, you may be unaware of how you act, but you are a raging homer. :lol

Admittedly so in about 100 to 200 of my posts.

I AM A LAKER HOMER. I will support my team and rag on yours without shame.

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 01:12 AM
I'm talking about off the court and the fans.

LnGrrrR
03-12-2011, 01:12 AM
I have already said i would have no problem telling him hes a welcher. Everyone knows my point of view on the topic.

Would you hound him about it every time he posts?

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Would you hound him about it every time he posts?

Why would I do that? I hound Chris because he welched on me and Kori. I will have no issues telling Kool so but why should I hound him? That would be DPG's place.

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 01:19 AM
You don't hound other people either? Just Chris?

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm talking about off the court and the fans.

No clue what you are talking about. Care to clarify?

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:21 AM
You don't hound other people either? Just Chris?

I gave Ace some shit while he was welching but Cully clarified that he gave him a pass and I apologized.

Ohhh let me guess... this is going to be about the BF Hoboy and nothing to do with welching.

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 01:21 AM
You defend Laker fans on here even when they are clearly wrong.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Cobbler I know this isn't popular but this must be done...you guys will thank me later...

LnGrrrR
03-12-2011, 01:23 AM
Cobbler I know this isn't popular but this must be done...you guys will thank me later...

:lmao Kool is absolutely right. It must be done...

Because Kool doesn't have the money to pay.

LnGrrrR
03-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Why would I do that? I hound Chris because he welched on me and Kori. I will have no issues telling Kool so but why should I hound him? That would be DPG's place.

So why do you want us to hound ChrisR?

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:24 AM
You defend Laker fans on here even when they are clearly wrong.

What Laker fan did i defend that was clearly wrong?

And what does this have to do with welching?

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 01:25 AM
It is tying in. You treat Kool differently because he is a Laker fan. It's just something you do most of the time. Lots of double standards.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 01:26 AM
It is tying in. You treat Kool differently because he is a Laker fan. It's just something you do most of the time. Lots of double standards.

and you guys do the same...this isn't about me it's about the Lakers....:toast

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:27 AM
So why do you want us to hound ChrisR?

I couldnt care less LG. I was just simply pointing out the hypocricy of those who say its a matter or morals, integrity, or principle. Nobody gave a shit when the Laker fan was on the short end. Now that its turned the other way around its all the rage.

redzero
03-12-2011, 01:28 AM
and you guys do the same...this isn't about me it's about the Lakers....:toast

Where do the Lakers come in? Did they lose a bet and then lie about paying up?

It's kind of pathetic that you hide behind the Lakers.

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 01:28 AM
When I take a moral stance (like Cobbler with not paying bets), I treat everyone the same.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Where do the Lakers come in? Did they lose a bet and then lie about paying up?

It's kind of pathetic that you hide behind the Lakers.

kiss kiss bang bang :lol

and hug hug

LnGrrrR
I couldnt care less LG. I was just simply pointing out the hypocricy of those who say its a matter or morals, integrity, or principle.

It is a matter of integrity. Most of the people giving Kool shit don't defend ChrisR either, so I fail to see your point.

Do you expect us all to call ChrisR a Welcher?

redzero
kiss kiss bang bang :lol

and hug hug

:lol You dodge questions just as well as Culburn.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:40 AM
It is a matter of integrity. Most of the people giving Kool shit don't defend ChrisR either, so I fail to see your point.

Do you expect us all to call ChrisR a Welcher?

Nope. Its not a difficult point to get Lg. I brougt a lot of this up when Chris welched and nobody brought up integrity or anything close. In fact many scoffed and turned on me for even pointing it out. The very same thing happend here, and because its Kool, the minions come in masses. So as mid so clearly pointed out for me... it has nothing to with integrity and its all about the size of the fish on the line. It's all about the trolling.

No problem, I have made my points regardless if you can grasp them or not. It is what it is.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 01:43 AM
My intent is to be like Kobe...go through hard times with people ridiculing and then come back in June as a 6 time champ...I'm channeling Kobe to a tee....

when you've been dealt lemons make lemonaide

NRHector
03-12-2011, 01:45 AM
My intent is to be like Kobe...go through hard times with people ridiculing and then come back in June as a 6 time champ...I'm channeling Kobe to a tee....

when you've been dealt lemons make lemonaideand when you make bets and loss need to pay up

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Nope. Its not a difficult point to get Lg. I brougt a lot of this up when Chris welched and nobody brought up integrity or anything close. In fact many scoffed and turned on me for even pointing it out. The very same thing happend here, and because its Kool, the minions come in masses. So as mid so clearly pointed out for me... it has nothing to with integrity and its all about the size of the fish on the line. It's all about the trolling.

No problem, I have made my points regardless if you can grasp them or not. It is what it is.

Not what I said at all.

:cry Lakerfan persecution complex.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Not what I said at all.

yes it's true you guys are hypocrites...and Cobbler just bringing it out...don't get mad at the messenger...the Chickens have come home to Roost...

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 01:49 AM

Kool... amazing! You delivered morals to the masses!Nobody knows either of you and fewer care.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 01:50 AM

when you've been dealt lemons make lemonaideYou lost.

lol jogging

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 01:50 AM
yes it's true you guys are hypocrites...and Cobbler just bringing it out...don't get mad at the messenger...the Chickens have come home to Roost...

I'm not a hypocrite. I didn't go after Chris Richards for not paying and I haven't gone after you for not paying.

I'm simply pointing out you're a retarded attention whore, which you are.

NRHector
03-12-2011, 01:52 AM
yes it's true you guys are hypocrites...and Cobbler just bringing it out...don't get mad at the messenger...the Chickens have come home to Roost...pay up welcher

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 01:53 AM
I'm not a hypocrite. I didn't go after Chris Richards for not paying and I haven't gone after you for not paying.

I wish we we're on the same side you're not a bad cat.... ;-)

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Not what I said at all.

Yes it is... you said ChrisR doesnt merit attention like Kool because hes not as prominent a poster and nobody knows who he is. ie. Kool, the bigger fish on the line merits the attention. No problem Mid. I get you.

NRHector
03-12-2011, 01:54 AM
I wish we we're on the same side you're not a bad cat.... ;-)fuck no!!!! we don't want welchers like you as a Spurs fan

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 01:54 AM

this is about hypocrisy plain and simple...it was ok to welch on my Laker brother it was even down right funny...and he was the fool for betting...now you're just stuck in mud....how sad...sometimes it's ok to admit you're wrong....

cobbler
03-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Nobody knows either of you and fewer care.

OMG!!! Whatever shall I do? I am absolutely crushed! :(

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 01:59 AM
this is about hypocrisy plain and simple...it was ok to welch on my Laker brother it was even down right funny...and he was the fool for betting...now you're just stuck in mud....how sad...sometimes it's ok to admit you're wrong....

I never laughed. So if you're looking to "teach me a lesson," you're targeting the wrong person.

That said, you'll pay Sunday.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 02:01 AM
and you guys do the same...this isn't about me it's about the Lakers....:toastNo, your welshing is about you.... :toast

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 02:02 AM
OMG!!! Whatever shall I do? I am absolutely crushed! :(Well, you've been whining about it all night.

That's probably what you'll continue to do.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 02:03 AM
this is about hypocrisy plain and simple...it was ok to welch on my Laker brother it was even down right funny...and he was the fool for betting...now you're just stuck in mud....how sad...sometimes it's ok to admit you're wrong....I never heard about that. Don't even know those posters.

That was bad too, if true.

Doesn't justify your welshing.

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Yes it is... you said ChrisR doesnt merit attention like Kool because hes not as prominent a poster and nobody knows who he is. ie. Kool, the bigger fish on the line merits the attention. No problem Mid. I get you.

No. It's because ChrisRichards is a phantom, a ghost. With Kool, he has somewhat of reputation on here, for better or worse, and is easier to identify for those wishing to scorn him.

Myself, I didn't scorn Richards, nor will I scorn Kool if he decides to welch. It's not because I condone welching, it's because I simply have zero control over whether or not they'll pay, and I'll be wasting my time blowing hot air at them.

Only Kool (and Richards in your case) can control what they do. And what Kool is doing right now is getting a high over the control he has. His little plan backfired somewhat, because he expected DPG to become outraged and have a meltdown, but he's a catching a few small fish, nonetheless.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Well, you've been whining about it all night.

That's probably what you'll continue to do.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy is all. It's my job.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Just whining is all. It's my job.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 02:21 AM
No. It's because ChrisRichards is a phantom, a ghost. With Kool, he has somewhat of reputation on here, for better or worse, and is easier to identify for those wishing to scorn him.

I get it.... Kool is the bigger fish. No need to keep repeating yourself. Kool is a real person you don't know and Chris is some ghost with typing skils that you dont know. All good.

Myself, I didn't scorn Richards, nor will I scorn Kool if he decides to welch. It's not because I condone welching, it's because I simply have zero control over whether or not they'll pay, and I'll be wasting my time blowing hot air at them.

You have zero control over anybody here and thats never stopped your hot air from production before.

Only Kool (and Richards in your case) can control what they do. And what Kool is doing right now is getting a high over the control he has. His little plan backfired somewhat, because he expected DPG to become outraged and have a meltdown, but he's a catching a few small fish, nonetheless.

He's playing DPG like a fiddle. Again, i'll leave all the planning and trolling for you guys who relish in it. I guess it's a age gap or something, i just don't get what the accomplishment is. Enjoy! :toast

cobbler
03-12-2011, 02:22 AM
How clever Chump! Can you show me how you did that? :wow

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 02:22 AM
How clever! Can you show me how you did that? :wowSo you can whine about that too.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 02:24 AM
So you can whine about that too.

No really. You must be like some internet wizz kid. I truly impressed with your skills! :toast

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 02:25 AM
:cry

cobbler
03-12-2011, 02:28 AM
Pumping out the gems now Dumper! Impressive to say the least! :toast

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm sorry some other dude I don't know wronged you so.

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 02:31 AM
I get it.... Kool is the bigger fish. No need to keep repeating yourself. Kool is a real person you don't know and Chris is some ghost with typing skils that you dont know. All good.

You have zero control over anybody here and thats never stopped your hot air from production before.

He's playing DPG like a fiddle. Again, i'll leave all the planning and trolling for you guys who relish in it. I guess it's a age gap or something, i just don't get what the accomplishment is. Enjoy! :toast

You continue to falsely equate Kool and Richards on the grounds that they're both on the Internet and both relatively anonymous. When Richards lost his bet, he disappeared for months. By the time he returned, everyone either forgot or figured it was pointless to confront him based on the fact that he's a troll. Some have speculated that he's a Lakers fan acting like a Lakers hater. When people did call him out, he simply responded with "lol." After that, people figured it pointless to confront him. On the contrary, Kool's making a sideshow of this situation, so of course people are going to respond to him.

Controlling another person's real life actions via the Internet is totally different than controlling an argument through debate, or a person's online reactions. But nice false analogy :tu

He's not playing anyone.

Like I said, if Hitler was a Lakers fan, you'd find a way to justify the Holocaust.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 02:36 AM
You continue to falsely equate Kool and Richards on the grounds that they're both on the Internet and both relatively anonymous. When Richards lost his bet, he disappeared for months. By the time he returned, everyone either forgot or figured it was pointless to confront him based on the fact that he's a troll. Some have speculated that he's a Lakers fan acting like a Lakers hater. When people did call him out, he simply responded with "lol." After that, people figured it pointless to confront him. On the contrary, Kool's making a sideshow of this situation, so of course people are going to respond to him.

Controlling another person's real life actions via the Internet is totally different than controlling an argument through debate, or a person's online reactions. But nice false analogy :tu

He's not playing anyone.

Like I said, if Hitler was a Lakers fan, you'd find a way to justify the Holocaust.

It doesnt matter if hes a Laker fan trolling or he used his own real name. It's the principle. Simple as that. If not you are all just hypocrites and Kool is just shitting on you.

LOL @ "when people did call him out"
LOL @ everyone forgot (while everyone is telling me I hound him)

Revisionist history at its sweetest. :toast

I dont know why you cannot grasp the Laker homer concept. You bring it up all the time and I have admitted so on numerous occasions. I AM A LAKER HOMER. It's well known even by you so I really don't see why you feel the need to of all things pull out a Hitler and Holocaust reference. But hey, if thats how you fly... so be it. :(

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 03:01 AM
It doesnt matter if hes a Laker fan trolling or he used his own real name. It's the principle. Simple as that. If not you are all just hypocrites and Kool is just shitting on you.

LOL @ "when people did call him out"
LOL @ everyone forgot (while everyone is telling me I hound him)

Revisionist history at its sweetest. :toast

Careful with those generalizations. I didn't call out CR, nor will I call out Kool. I have no control over what they do and I simply don't give a fuck about this situation other than being entertained by the drama it's creating. Furthermore, I'd like you define hypocrite as it pertains to this situation. How do you even know that someone who is confronting Kool even knew that CR welched on a bet with you? You seem to be calling everyone who doesn't have a Purple and Gold jersey hanging in their a closet a "hypocrite," because you're getting a self-righteous kick from it.

"It's the principle"

So basically you're saying you want the forum to be your personal army and hound CR alongside of you or on your behalf?

At the end of the day, that agreement was between you and CR. And the bet Kool and DPG have is between them.

Blackjack
03-12-2011, 03:12 AM
If you make a bet and you don't honor it, you're a bitch. Plain and simple.

LnGrrrR
03-12-2011, 03:42 AM

Not sure who scoffed, but I know I didn't, and there's a good chance that many if the people dissing Kool didn't either.

And about the fish on the line, well yeah. You admitted you won't bother people who welcher if it's not in your interests.

It's in our interests to give Kool a hard time. If you could find proof that Chump, DPG, midnight, or myself defended ChrisR, that would be a different story. Personally, I've never interacted with ChrisR, so I don't care much if he welches; tha doesn't mean I approve. But Kool struts around all day, so best believe we will take him down a notch.

cobbler
03-12-2011, 03:51 AM
How do you even know that someone who is confronting Kool even knew that CR welched on a bet with you? You seem to be calling everyone who doesn't have a Purple and Gold jersey hanging in their a closet a "hypocrite," because you're getting a self-righteous kick from it.

Oh I know. Of course there are many here that may be new. Of course many just never knew. I would assume they would realize the post just well, doesn't concern them? I said nothig of the sort with respect to the revered Purple and Gold. It's late so maybe I'll enlighten you tomorrow after the games.

"It's the principle"

So basically you're saying you want the forum to be your personal army and hound CR alongside of you or on your behalf?

Not at all. I simply took DPG and others for thier word that this is purely based on principle. Since so many are so adamant I just assumed that ANYONE who welches would be treated with similar ferver regardless of the participants. No? I even went so far as to praise everyone for their newfound morality and said it will be cool to see similar support should CR come back and it gets brought up again. Nothing more. No big deal. Personal army? Not sure where you plled that one from?

At the end of the day, that agreement was between you and CR. And the bet Kool and DPG have is between them. No argument here. :toast

redzero
03-12-2011, 04:18 AM
To try to get cobbler out of his victim complex, here's the thread where Flo-Rida welshed on a bet:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161728

Here's his profile page (notice the comments section):

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9164

Here's a thread started by Flo-Rida in which he is trolled mercilessly for welshing:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173435

He also made a thread in which he claimed to quit SpursTalk forever, but Kori locked it. I can't find it at the moment.

So, this was the case of a Heat fan welshing on a bet they had with a Lakers fan. Several people got on his case for it, so your claim that this board only gets on the cases of Lakers fans for welshing isn't true.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 06:40 AM
Finally Red has found his calling.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Not a dime, Kool.

And I ain't f'in' around.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Ain't we gonna do this happy horseshit all day today?

This shit's fun. It ain't Vuj forced marched to the ft line and ending the Celtics, but, it's still better than starting a thread to aid Japan.

C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 10:28 AM
I didn't call out CR, nor will I call out Kool. I have no control over what they do and I simply don't give a fuck about this situation other than being entertained by the drama it's creating.

At the end of the day, that agreement was between you and CR. And the bet Kool and DPG have is between them.

hmmm we'll have to see won't we....:lol

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 11:24 AM
We have already seen.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Hold fast in the ranks, Kool.

Miyagi (Culburn) here.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Sure, hold fast to being a sore loser. You have the support of other losers.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Now we're cookin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Now we're losin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:36 AM
lmcontrollinao!

It's rare when I can get The Dumper to play grab ass with me.

$500 is the demarcation line.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 11:38 AM
lmcontrollinao!

It's rare when I can get The Dumper to play grab ass with me.

$500 is the demarcation line.Has nothing to do with the amount or even any money, since no money will ever change hands. The lakerfan emo displayed in these threads is priceless. I had no idea your butts hurt so much at the hand of spurfan.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Has nothing to do with the amount. the lakerfan emo displayed in these threads is priceless. I had no idea your butts hurt so much at the hand of spurfan.

BS! I've tried to seduce you into pissing matches with nary a success until this one. The constant? $500.

Otherwise you don't give me the time of day.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 11:40 AM
BS! I've tried to seduce you into pissing matches with nary a success until this one. The constant? $500.

Otherwise you don't give me the time of day.You have never been this emo. I am feeding off it.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:43 AM
You have never been this emo. I am feeding off it.

Please. I started feeding first. You were going to take Saturday off till I peeked under your moo-moo & saw your woo-woo.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Please. I started feeding first. You were going to take Saturday off till I peeked under your moo-moo & saw your woo-woo.It's not my feelings that were hurt. You admitted yours were and you haven't stopped whining yet. On the contrary, I'm quite happy this all came about, since you are are in a no-win situation.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:47 AM
It's not my feelings that were hurt. You admitted yours were and you haven't stopped whining yet. On the contrary, I'm quite happy this all came about, since you are are in a no-win situation.

Please. I had to throw a rock thru everybody's window this morning to get ya's to come out and play stinky finger with me.

You're welcome.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Please. I had to throw a rock thru everybody's window this morning to get ya's to come out and play stinky finger with me.

You're welcome.Nope, I would have come back to see your pantyliners overflowing regardless. You're just that pathetic. You're the car wreck and I'm slowing down to see how much carnage happened.

Turns out it's a lot.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Nope, I would have come back to see your pantyliners overflowing regardless. You're just that pathetic. You're the car wreck and I'm slowing down to see how much carnage happened.

Turns out it's a lot.

No way, Jose'. I prompted this conflagration this morning.

Me!!!

Ace
03-12-2011, 01:23 PM
For chump change Kool sure is making every excuse not to pay. Sounds to me like he doesn't have the money otherwise he would pay like Luva did. Its only money.

ohmwrecker
03-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Reading the banter between Cully and Chump is like painting a in a room with no ventilation.

Koolaid_Man
03-13-2011, 05:22 PM
For chump change Kool sure is making every excuse not to pay. Sounds to me like he doesn't have the money otherwise he would pay like Luva did. Its only money.

you right I don't have the money...again.:lol

ChumpDumper
03-13-2011, 06:57 PM
you right I don't have the money...again.:lolYou didn't have it before.

That's why you never paid.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Reading the banter between Cully and Chump is like painting a in a room with no ventilation.

I hate that SOB. I've never liked him and I always will.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2011, 07:08 PM
I hate that SOB. I've never liked him and I always will.Still don't care enough to have an opinion of you except that you and the other lakerfans whining here are a pretty emo bunch.

It's funny.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Still don't care enough to have an opinion of you except that you and the other lakerfans whining here are a pretty emo bunch.

It's funny.

Please. You called me everything but a white man when I first came on board.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Please. You called me everything but a white man when I first came on board.I honestly don't remember. Shows that spurfan's opinion of you is very important to you though -- as it is to luva and kool and cobbler as well.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 07:21 PM
I honestly don't remember. Shows that spurfan's opinion of you is very important to you though -- as it is to luva and kool and cobbler as well.

Of course it is. You guys threw virtual stones at me, then ran and ratted me out to Kori. She about threw me out right then & there.

That wasn't right of ya's.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Of course it is. You guys threw virtual stones at me, then ran and ratted me out to Kori. She about threw me out right then & there.

That wasn't right of ya's.And you and the other lakafans have been wringing your tampons out here ever since.

E

MO

DPG21920
03-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Your reputation preceded you Cull. It wasn't Spur fan that did you in, it was yourself. You showing your ugly face now just confirms it.

It's over.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Your reputation preceded you Cull. It wasn't Spur fan that did you in, it was yourself. You showing your ugly face now just confirms it.

It's over.

I'd turned over a new leaf though. I felt like I was in was "The Oxbow Incident" being lynched for no good reason. That was terrible, honestly. She came this||close to throwing me out without cause there. Only her sense of fair play saved me that night.

Gosh, she's wonderful.

DPG21920
03-13-2011, 07:28 PM
No longer. It's over. You ruined your chance. You spit in her face when she said: "Real men don't welsh. Just pay him" - Kori.

Then you regressed (it really wasn't a regression, but the real you shining through).

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 07:28 PM
No longer. It's over. You ruined your chance. You spit in her face when she said: "Real men don't welsh. Just pay him" - Kori.

Then you regressed (it really wasn't a regression, but the real you shining through).

Until I hear it from that beautiful child I won't believe it.

DPG21920
03-13-2011, 07:32 PM
You are saying you didn't hear this:

"Real men don't welsh. Just pay him." - Kori

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 07:50 PM
You are saying you didn't hear this:

"Real men don't welsh. Just pay him." - Kori

I don't see me mentioned.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2011, 07:52 PM
I don't see me mentioned.You mentioned yourself by casting your lot with the emo welsher krew.

DPG21920
03-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Exactly. He is playing chickenshit/dumb. It doesn't suit you.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 07:54 PM
You mentioned yourself by casting your lot with the emo welsher krew.

No way, Jose'. Until she actually casts me down personally I can't see nobody....I only have eyes for her.

DPG21920
03-13-2011, 07:56 PM
So now you are forsaking Kool? Because you have had your eyes tied to him.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 08:00 PM
So now you are forsaking Kool? Because you have had your eyes tied to him.

[[[her]]]I only have eyes for her.