PDA

View Full Version : It's time . . .

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 08:06 PM
. . . to start thinking about what the proper punishment for Koolaid_Man should be if he fails to pay DPG by Sunday. Now, his debt won't be settled and it is up to DPG to collect his due, but as collective members of this board there should be some kind of agreed upon punishment levied.

The problem arises when you consider that there is no way to devalue his status on the board further than the embarrassment he has already brought down upon himself. He is a liar, cheat, closet queer, borderline retard with delusions of grandeur.

Without the cooperation of the owners of the site, I am complete flummoxed on how to adequately, and publicly shame this poor excuse for a human being, snake on legs, walking, talking virus, etc . . .

I'm open to suggestions . . .

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Just remind him of it whenever he starts reciting more delusions of grandeur.

Whether he pays or not.

win-win

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 08:10 PM
. . . to start thinking about what the proper punishment for Koolaid_Man should be if he fails to pay DPG by Sunday. Now, his debt won't be settled and it is up to DPG to collect his due, but as collective members of this board there should be some kind of agreed upon punishment levied.

The problem arises when you consider that there is no way to devalue his status on the board further than the embarrassment he has already brought down upon himself. He is a liar, cheat, closet queer, borderline retard with delusions of grandeur.

Without the cooperation of the owners of the site, I am complete flummoxed on how to adequately, and publicly shame this poor excuse for a human being, snake on legs, walking, talking virus, etc . . .

You're gonna take it & like it.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 08:11 PM
you're like david bowie right now kool stay strong not even a cent to these mexicans

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 08:12 PM
I think david crokett is what I meant

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 08:13 PM
You're gonna take it & like it.

It would be wise for you not to involve yourself in my dealings, cooter. Lest you be swept away in the coming storm.

DPG21920
Swords jumping the shark.

BanditHiro
i think drowning him in boiling water would be a good punishment...

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 08:14 PM
It would be wise for you not to involve yourself in my dealings, cooter. Lest you be swept away in the coming storm.

You got someting on your chest aside from your chin, get it off. Otherwise, get the fuck outta the way, fartface.

tdunk21
perma ban all laker fans if he doesnt pay up....

Giuseppe
i think drowning him in boiling water would be a good punishment...

Stick Dumper's mother in there as well. She's pretty ripe.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 08:15 PM
perma ban all laker fans if he doesnt pay up....

You'd still see:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

everytime you closed your eyes.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 08:17 PM
You got someting on your chest aside from your chin, get it off. Otherwise, get the fuck outta the way, fartface.

You're in my house, gramps. If the place catches fire, I'll be sure and wake you. Otherwise, enjoy your nap.

Banzai
03-11-2011, 08:23 PM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/157yas6.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 08:27 PM

so you're going on the word of a guy who believes he's related to Kori...ok talk about needing a straight jacket....:lol

proceed....you guys have already lost...by virtue of this thread and I'm loving every minute of it....and soon when LA beats SA this place will implode...

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 08:27 PM
You're in my house, gramps. If the place catches fire, I'll be sure and wake you. Otherwise, enjoy your nap.

Please. Your place is upstairs under Kori's chiffon apron.

Save me a place, I'm on my way.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-11-2011, 08:28 PM
He's not and nor should he pay that bitch.
Too Kool is my role model

ChumpDumper
03-11-2011, 08:28 PM
so you're going on the word of a guy who believes he's related to Kori...ok talk about needing a straight jacket....:lol

proceed....you guys have already lost...by virtue of this thread and I'm loving every minute of it....and soon when LA beats SA this place will implode...No, you lost.

And didn't pay.

It's funny.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Now you know next time send your money to kori and shit like this wont go down

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2011, 08:33 PM
and if she keeps it she deserves it

Beau
03-11-2011, 08:35 PM
You'd still see:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

everytime you closed your eyes.

There's a thought. Make Kool have sex with a woman - with his eyes open.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 08:35 PM

There will be no punishments. The precedent has been established. This is not a morals or honor related issue with the vast majority of you. You laughed and scoffed when ChrisR welched. He even admitted it and there was no uprising to support the honorable Laker fan and punish the welcher. Now the same scenario is playing out and because another Laker stalwart is involved on the other side all of a sudden the tables turn and it's an issue. Add to that the blatant lies from DPG and the few accusing the entire Laker nation of being welchers or inticing Kool to welch and this whole thing just has a bad stench. Kind of tarnishes that "honorable" sheen no? Punishments! How cute! :lmao

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Just like a bitch... running to Kori wanting someone banned. You faggots had no problem with Spursfans welching on us... now you want to ban together.

Where did I suggest that? You quoted my post, but failed to read and/or comprehend it. Also, the burden of proof is on you to find one single solitary post where I supported anyone not honoring a bet. Until then, shut your manpleaser.

You laughed and scoffed when ChrisR welched.

You too, ironsides.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Please. Your place is upstairs under Kori's chiffon apron.

Save me a place, I'm on my way.

I've extended invitations to you and listened to your senile ramblings with a smile because I like you, Cully. However, if you continue this particular tantrum, I will put you in the "home". Don't test me, Peepaw.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Where did I suggest that? You quoted my post, but failed to read and/or comprehend it. Also, the burden of proof is on you to find one single solitary post where I supported anyone not honoring a bet. Until then, shut your manpleaser.

You too, ironsides.

Funny you should rag on Luva for reading comprehension and yet not grasp the connection and generalization made with "the vast majority of you. You laughed and scoffed". If your not in the crowd the stop being so defensive.

and its titaniumsides to you comprehension boy.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Funny you should rag on Luva for reading comprehension and yet not grasp the connection and generalization made with "the vast majority of you. You laughed and scoffed". If your not in the crowd the stop being so defensive.

and its titaniumsides to you comprehension boy.

If you're not addressing me, don't quote me, bubba. In fact, why don't you just roll yourself on up out this here thread.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Eh, if he doesn't pay, the best punishment is probably wall-of-text spamming.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 08:59 PM
If you're not addressing me, don't quote me, bubba. In fact, why don't you just roll yourself on up out this here thread.

I quoted you because I was commenting on your childish suggestions. That you cannot differientate between the subject matter or a generalization about the people involved or even know that you werent particularly singled out is of no concern to me. And Ill quote you any damn time I feel like it goober. :toast

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 09:03 PM
I quoted you because I was commenting on your childish suggestions. That you cannot differientate between the subject matter or a generalization about the people involved or even know that you werent particularly singled out is of no concern to me. And Ill quote you any damn time I feel like it goober. :toast

Can you edit this gobbledygook so that it makes sense when other people read it? Get your nurse to help you if need be.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Can you edit this gobbledygook so that it makes sense when other people read it? Get your nurse to help you if need be.

As I said... your comprehension is lacking. Thanks for acknowledging that. Not many would be that humble. You're awesome! Really.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 09:14 PM
you didn't pay shit dude, if you did there would be a receipt proof. you're nothing put a little punkass bitch and you're gonna have to live with that. i can't believe i was ever gonna fight your punk ass, i'd be in jail for manslaughter if i hit a sissy full force with one of my power blows. you're a punk ass oreo nigga

You were going to fight someone over something that happens on an internet basketball forum? Seek help.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2011, 09:15 PM
you didn't pay shit dude, if you did there would be a receipt proof. you're nothing put a little punkass bitch and you're gonna have to live with that. i can't believe i was ever gonna fight your punk ass, i'd be in jail for manslaughter if i hit a sissy full force with one of my power blows. you're a punk ass oreo nigga

tsk...tsk...tsk... the knuckle dragging caveman back to his neanderthal ways....:lol

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 09:16 PM
As I said... your comprehension is lacking. Thanks for acknowledging that. Not many would be that humble. You're awesome! Really.

Spelling, grammar, and sentence structure are some things you might want to pick up on if you want to others to comprehend your thoughts. Just a suggestion . . .

4>0rings
03-11-2011, 09:17 PM
She gets deemed a Welcher and it will be written in stone.

cobbler
03-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Spelling, grammar, and sentence structure are some things you might want to pick up on if you want to others to comprehend your thoughts. Just a suggestion . . .

Tanks fore tha awesume sugeston ohm. I wall bee shure too bee bettar in tha fewture. I wall dew mi bery vest! OK wuth ewe?

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Tanks fore tha awesume sugeston ohm. I wall bee shure too bee bettar in tha fewture. I wall dew mi bery vest! OK wuth ewe?

Aces!

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 10:52 PM
here. Everyone put his ass on ignore list. Cold shoulder is the best punishment for this kind of loser.

here I'll start.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Done.

cheguevara
03-11-2011, 10:57 PM
If you're too pussy to put him on ignore list. at least dont post on his threads.

Done.