PDA

View Full Version : Sports, Anger, Hurt, Neglect To The Side, Please Observe Moment of Silence For Japan

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 07:39 AM
As Lngrrr stated I like totally understand and accept that it's in the boards best interest to give Kool a hard time for 'allegedly' welching and not respecting Spur fan as his M.O. I'm ok with the Kobe Villain role and now I get to fight back and elongate my jaw like Kobe but please before you guys continue on, including myself let's please observe a moment of silence for the Japan victims given the seriousness and devastation, and loss of life they're facing....

(SILENCE)

Thanks and Have a great day folks....

HarlemHeat37
03-12-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't know if you would accept this, but it would be a quality move if you donated 500$ to some kind of fund for Japanese victims/Tsunami victims on behalf of DPG, and show proof, obviously..since you appear to care so much about World Issues..

Ashy Larry
03-12-2011, 09:49 AM
don't donate any lootage unless you know 100%of that bread is going towards the victims .... these shady organizations are full of shit ......

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 10:19 AM
I don't know if you would accept this, but it would be a quality move if you donated 500$ to some kind of fund for Japanese victims/Tsunami victims on behalf of DPG, and show proof, obviously..since you appear to care so much about World Issues..

you mean like the proof that says: "Thanks Justin for your donation to....."

not a bad idea....:toast

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 10:22 AM
don't donate any lootage unless you know 100%of that bread is going towards the victims .... these shady organizations are full of shit ......

If I give to the Red Cross or United Way which I'm a big contributor of then I feel better about it...they will usually allocate the funds as they see fit...they will setup a fund coded specifically for your choice of donation...outside of this you're right it's risky business...I'm waiting on Hillary Clinton to announce some sort of fund we as in Americans can donate to....

monosylab1k
03-12-2011, 10:22 AM
lol @ Koolaid constantly giving fake first names to throw people off the trail.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 10:24 AM

Mono it was an example only...I used Justin as an example....calm down please...You guys are pure comedy gold....:lol I swear man...:lol

2pac > Kobe
03-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Mono it was an example only...I used Justin as an example....calm down please...You guys are pure comedy gold....:lol I swear man...:lol
Thats right kool tell them Wannabe, gonnabe, cocksuckin', pussy-eatin' prankstas how shit is

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Thats right kool tell them Wannabe, gonnabe, cocksuckin', pussy-eatin' prankstas how shit is

I updated my sig just for you..thanks for the shout-out....

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 10:47 AM

No, he's continuing to cross a line and use my personal info. That is my name.

pawe
03-12-2011, 11:03 AM

Wow, I bet your fists are itching now. if only...

lil'mo
03-12-2011, 11:41 AM
CALIFORNIA is NEXT!

lil'mo
03-12-2011, 11:42 AM

lolololololololol :lmao

DPG21920
03-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Also, nice gesture, but instead of donating my money, pay it to me and I will decide what to do with it.

Spur_Fanatic
03-12-2011, 12:18 PM

LOL, what a douche.

redzero
03-12-2011, 12:27 PM
:lmao

Koolaid_Man is trying to make the earthquake in Japan about him?! :rollin

cherylsteele
03-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Some people in the forum are taking stuff way too seriously with what some people say, it is just an internet forum.

It really looks bad in Japan right now, and now they are having a near nuclear meltdown.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Some people in the forum are taking stuff way too seriously with what some people say, it is just an internet forum.

It really looks bad in Japan right now, and now they are having a near nuclear meltdown.

I'm with you..that's why I started this thread..some guys just can never be serious....

BoricuaCJA
03-12-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm with you..that's why I started this thread..some guys just can never be serious....
Then post this in "The Club" section of the forums not the NBA forum b/c your just doing this to be an attention whore.

Cry Havoc
03-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Then post this in "The Club" section of the forums not the NBA forum b/c your just doing this to be an attention whore.