PDA

View Full Version : Kobe should take note...

Ace
03-12-2011, 06:06 PM
27 pts 9-15 shooting

5 rebounds 9 assists 5 block shots and 3 steals

# 1 Troll
03-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Acehole

Ace
03-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Acehole

Thanks for your insightful input :tu

namlook
03-12-2011, 06:16 PM
What a useless thread.

Ace
03-12-2011, 06:18 PM
What a useless thread.

Story of your life...

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Strong game, no doubt.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Kobe: 5

Wade: 1

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 06:40 PM

The house is square.

Ashy Larry
03-12-2011, 06:51 PM

Wade: 1 Final MVP

Kobe: 2 Finals MVP

jmanu20
03-12-2011, 07:26 PM
The sun even shines on a dog's ass some days Ace.

Ace
03-12-2011, 07:44 PM
The sun even shines on a dog's ass some days Ace.
Quite often in this case. Now find the nearest bus and jump in front of it. You would be doing the world a service by doing so.

Ace
03-12-2011, 07:45 PM

The goods fwiw tbh imho

jmanu20
03-13-2011, 10:19 AM
Quite often in this case. Now find the nearest bus and jump in front of it. You would be doing the world a service by doing so.

Not for the Heat as a team Ace. And perhaps you should take your own advice. No one likes bandwagon fans.

poop
03-13-2011, 10:23 AM

Kobe: 6 years of prime shaq, 2+years prime Gasol

Wade: 1 yr aging shaq.

Biggems
03-13-2011, 10:28 AM
I hate both players, but at least Kobe never needed the refs and the commish to hand him a ring.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Kobe: 6 years of prime shaq, 2+years prime Gasol

Wade: 1 yr aging shaq.

Result:::

Duncan: 4

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2011, 10:32 AM
I hate both players, but at least Kobe never needed the refs and the commish to hand him a ring.

:lol were you not an NBA fan in 2002?..

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 10:34 AM

When CWEBB turned his back on Horry.

Tougheth lucketh.

BlackSwordsMan
03-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Kobe should never compromise. Not even a dime.

redzero
03-13-2011, 10:43 AM
^ That might actually be witty if you're talking about assists.

Ace
03-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Not for the Heat as a team Ace. And perhaps you should take your own advice. No one likes bandwagon fans.

This thread is about Wade..

cobbler
03-13-2011, 12:39 PM
So Kobe should take note that Wade plays a lot better when he is not guarding him? ok

jmanu20
03-13-2011, 12:51 PM
This thread is about Wade..

Exactly--hence the "dog" comment. If he produced stat lines like the one you indicated more often, maybe the Heat would have beaten a few more contenders. You'll see that when they get eliminated in the 2nd round.

Ace
03-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Exactly--hence the "dog" comment. If he produced stat lines like the one you indicated more often, maybe the Heat would have beaten a few more contenders. You'll see that when they get eliminated in the 2nd round.

You really have no clue... Have you seen Wade in the playoffs? Geez why are so Manu gnsf this stupid.

Ace
03-13-2011, 01:24 PM
So Kobe should take note that Wade plays a lot better when he is not guarding him? ok

Of course you a Kobe cock sucker don't see the obvious. Beyond scoring. Actually Wade out played Kobe in the 4th Kobe knows and accepted it.

cobbler
03-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Of course you a Kobe cock sucker don't see the obvious. Beyond scoring. Actually Wade out played Kobe in the 4th Kobe knows and accepted it.

As do I. It was quite obvious Wade made the couple big plays down the stretch. Their numbers were similar in the game... and Wades numbers as you posted here got a lot better the next game. So nice D Kobster!

Ace
03-13-2011, 01:33 PM
As do I. It was quite obvious Wade made the couple big plays down the stretch. Their numbers were similar in the game... and Wades numbers as you posted here got a lot better the next game. So nice D Kobster!

Still talking about scoring? The bold is the main idea.

jmanu20
03-13-2011, 01:34 PM
You really have no clue... Have you seen Wade in the playoffs? Geez why are so Manu gnsf this stupid.

Actually, I have one hell of a clue: Wade has ONE ring, and it took some extremely favorable officiating and the presence of Shaq to get it. When you take both those variables out of the equation (for example, last year's 1st round matchup vs. Boston), Wade and his Heat were bounced in 5 games.

And call me a "GNSF" all you want. I'm a born and raised San Antonian who has been a Spurs fan since the year before DRob came into the league. I believe "GNSF" means I have a life outside of this message board, which the majority of you "colored" posters seemingly lack.

jmanu20
03-13-2011, 01:36 PM

No, the main idea is Kobe 5, Wade 1.

cobbler
03-13-2011, 01:42 PM

so when Kobe guarded him he had 4 less assists and 4 less blocks and 1 more steal? Again, Good job Kobester!

Ace
03-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Actually, I have one hell of a clue: Wade has ONE ring, and it took some extremely favorable officiating and the presence of Shaq to get it. When you take both those variables out of the equation (for example, last year's 1st round matchup vs. Boston), Wade and his Heat were bounced in 5 games.

And call me a "GNSF" all you want. I'm a born and raised San Antonian who has been a Spurs fan since the year before DRob came into the league. I believe "GNSF" means I have a life outside of this message board, which the majority of you "colored" posters seemingly lack.

Spur fan crying about officiating after the Suns series. Selective memory

Ace
03-13-2011, 02:49 PM
so when Kobe guarded him he had 4 less assists and 4 less blocks and 1 more steal? Again, Good job Kobester!
What does Kobe guarding him have to do with rebounds and steals? You're making a habit of making yourself look stupid.

Ace
03-13-2011, 02:50 PM
No, the main idea is Kobe 5, Wade 1.

Kobe 5 Tim 4 and that's as irrelevant as the point of the thread.

jmanu20
03-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Spur fan crying about officiating after the Suns series. Selective memory

That series have NOTHING to do with anything this thread, lol.

jmanu20
03-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Kobe 5 Tim 4 and that's as irrelevant as the point of the thread.

You're right, Tim Duncan and the Spurs are not being discussed in this thread, but Kobe and Wade are. I think you're the stupid one here, not Cobbler or anyone else other than you posting in this thread.

Ace
03-13-2011, 03:08 PM
That series have NOTHING to do with anything this thread, lol.

Pretty much everything posted thus far....

cobbler
03-13-2011, 03:26 PM
What does Kobe guarding him have to do with rebounds and steals? You're making a habit of making yourself look stupid.

I see your point. Silly of me to think when two players are playing each other on both ends of the floor that they could effect the others rebound totals. Whatever was I thinking? :bang

mindcrime
03-13-2011, 09:43 PM
When CWEBB turned his back on Horry.

Tougheth lucketh.

Like clockwork Giuseppe enters with the stale rhetoric. Game 4 is not the one in question. Just saying.

LkrFan
03-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Ace - where was this thread 3 games ago? Is it a coincidence that you guys lost 5 games in a row, the Lakers were rolling, lost to Miami (scripted), then the Lakers go into Dallas and win? The Lakers are 9-1 the last 10. Thanks to some questionable officiating, we didn't get our elusive double digit win streak.

I got this from another board, but it applies so I'm posting it here. Enjoy:

Close game down the stretch again for the heat. Kobe hit a couple big threes in the fourth and the game was tied with about 3 minutes to go.

Anybody remember when Wade fouled Kobe near the top of the key? Wade got caught with his hand out, Kobe went up and got hacked, but no call is made. That should have been three FTs to put us up 3.
http://i52.tinypic.com/aayz9f.jpg

HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL THIS BLATANT FOUL???? This is not being a bad ref, this is being a CHEATER. There is a ref in the bottom right of the picture looking RIGHT AT THE FOUL, doesn't even REACH for the whistle. Sorry for the caps, but this is the most malicious, insidious no call i have ever seen!

And then Kobe gets fouled on that corner three, but no call is made. If he makes those 3 FTs, we're up 1 with like 1 minutes to go. Not to mention Artest was fouled on the rebound layup, then there was goal tending too.
http://i55.tinypic.com/34fzezb.jpg

Plus wade hacking Kobe's arm, that's two more free throws:
http://oi52.tinypic.com/2mxoq6b.jpg

Then the heat are up two, LeChoke pancake blocks Kobe and Wade gets an easy layup to put the heat up 4. Sorry, don't have a video for this.

This is another gem, giving the heat 2 FTs that they didn't earn. http://oi51.tinypic.com/157yas6.jpg

Does any intelligent person look at all of these horrible calls all going in the favor of the heat and say it's just a coincidence? Six terrible calls in the last 3 minutes all going for one team, and it is not intentional???? Oh, in case you forgot: the Magic swept us in 2009. So don't get too full of yourself. Faggot. :toast

Ace
03-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Ace - where was this thread 3 games ago? Is it a coincidence that you guys lost 5 games in a row, the Lakers were rolling, lost to Miami (scripted), then the Lakers go into Dallas and win? The Lakers are 9-1 the last 10. Thanks to some questionable officiating, we didn't get our elusive double digit win streak.

I got this from another board, but it applies so I'm posting it here. Enjoy:
Oh, in case you forgot: the Magic swept us in 2009. So don't get too full of yourself. Faggot. :toast

Still irrelevant to this thread, but of course that's expected of you. Kobe sucked last night too, Bynum won that game. Either way you look at it Heat skull fucked them on Christmas on their home floor and in Miami. Nice try little one.

Pelicans78
03-13-2011, 11:05 PM
27 pts 9-15 shooting

5 rebounds 9 assists 5 block shots and 3 steals

Stop fooling yourself. You should take notes.

33 pts (13-21 shooting), 15 assists, 7 rebounds, 5 steals

LkrFan
03-14-2011, 02:14 AM
Still irrelevant to this thread, but of course that's expected of you. Kobe sucked last night too, Bynum won that game. Either way you look at it Heat skull fucked them on Christmas on their home floor and in Miami. Nice try little one.
You guys eeked out a 6 point win at home - with help I might add (see above footage). I hardly call a 6 point win "skull fucking."

And what, no comments on the video proof? LMAO because that is so typical. These balatant no-calls that Kobe doesn't get absolutely affects his shooting percentages and is a major reason why he is so broken up despite not going to the hole like he used to. If it were Wade, he would get the calls leading to And-1s, or FTAs without negatively impacting his shooting percentages.

The 27 points on 9-15 shooting won't show him missing any of the 9 FTMs he was rewarded with. In other words he was gunning. Difference between him and Kobe is he gets the benefit of the whistle. Take away the FTAs and he ain't shit. You know it too.

As far as I'm concerned, Wade had 18 points. STD-Wade, the superstar created by Stern (sponsored by Valtrex). :lol

Zelophehad
03-14-2011, 05:12 AM
Kobe doesn't get enough calls

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Ace
03-14-2011, 07:30 AM
You guys eeked out a 6 point win at home - with help I might add (see above footage). I hardly call a 6 point win "skull fucking."

And what, no comments on the video proof? LMAO because that is so typical. These balatant no-calls that Kobe doesn't get absolutely affects his shooting percentages and is a major reason why he is so broken up despite not going to the hole like he used to. If it were Wade, he would get the calls leading to And-1s, or FTAs without negatively impacting his shooting percentages.

The 27 points on 9-15 shooting won't show him missing any of the 9 FTMs he was rewarded with. In other words he was gunning. Difference between him and Kobe is he gets the benefit of the whistle. Take away the FTAs and he ain't shit. You know it too.

As far as I'm concerned, Wade had 18 points. STD-Wade, the superstar created by Stern (sponsored by Valtrex). :lol
Crying about calls? :lmao

Heat own the Lakers that is it and that is all.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Crying about calls? :lmao

Heat own the Lakers that is it and that is all.

James: O

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Like clockwork Giuseppe enters with the stale rhetoric. Game 4 is not the one in question. Just saying.

Stale rhetoric is the rule of this Forum.

& you thought you had that f'in' series. Uh, uh.

No.

Ace
05-11-2011, 08:55 PM
34 pts on 13/19 shooting, 10 rebounds, 5 assist and 4 steals...

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 09:04 PM
:lol It's pretty obvious that Kobe tanked, so he wouldn't have to play Miami..the embarrassment he would face vs. Wade and Lebron would be legendary..

Giuseppe
05-11-2011, 09:05 PM
:lol It's pretty obvious that Kobe tanked, so he wouldn't have to play Miami..the embarrassment he would face vs. Wade and Lebron would be legendary..

Like 8.

midnightpulp
05-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Like 8.

The Mother's Day Massacre.

How did it feel to see your Lakers crushed like the roaches they are on a day where it was supposed to be peaches and cream for Katie-girl?

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:06 PM

uhhhh according to you and all your buddies, that was handed to Shaq.

LkrFan
05-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Acehole

:lol

D-Whistle: 1

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:10 PM

The Mother's Day Massacre.

How did it feel to see your Lakers crushed like the roaches they are on a day where it was supposed to be peaches and cream for Katie-girl?

For me it was good in a bad way. I always felt they would come back but I am glad they got crushed and folded rather than come back and lose in a tight series. Moves will be madebecause of this and while we are still contending we can watch your guys slowly fade away into the irrelevant team you were pre-Timmy. I never count out the current Spurs FO but it looks bleak for you guys.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:15 PM

But you have stated many times its not Kobes team. It's MVPau's right? Your MVP of the Lakers shit the bed and everyone juped right into it. While Kobe didnt have any great series, he was clearly the ONLY Laker to "bring it" all 4 games. The obvious tank was your boy last year so he could excuse tucking tail and running off to ride DWades coattails.

DMC
05-11-2011, 10:20 PM
LOL Wade is Vince Carter without Lebron.

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 10:21 PM
I have never sincerely stated that the Lakers aren't Kobe's team, I've complimented him many times:lol..

Lebron has played better vs. the Celtics than Kobe ever has, the only difference was their teammates, which is evident, after this series..apparently, when Lebron quits, he has better series' than Kobe with a full effort:lol..

Kobe without Gasol dominating = 2nd round exit by sweep:lol..

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Yeah and the celtics are so much stronger this year than the previous 3. No Perkins, KG on his last legs, Rhondo hurt. So comparing is so accurate.

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 10:25 PM
You don't have to compare this year's Celtics to last year's if you don't want to..

Lebron was better vs. last year's Celtics than Kobe was, even with his "quitting"..

2009 and 2010 Lakers with a dominant Gasol = title..
2011 Lakers with an average Gasol = swept in the 2nd round..

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:28 PM
2011- wade takes over the final minutes- victory
LBJ take over - Loss

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 10:28 PM
I take it you missed tonight's game:lol:lol:lol..

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:29 PM
You don't have to compare this year's Celtics to last year's if you don't want to..

Lebron was better vs. last year's Celtics than Kobe was, even with his "quitting"..

2009 and 2010 Lakers with a dominant Gasol = title..
2011 Lakers with an average Gasol = swept in the 2nd round..

Nowhere in my world does losing a series trump winning one. Kobe MVP of the finals beating the Celts. LBJ- chump quitter losing to the celts.

Case closed.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:30 PM
I take it you missed tonight's game:lol:lol:lol..

One game does not make a career or a championship. If that was the case, your boy would have some rings no?

Are you going to deny that Wade was by far the better closer this year? Really?

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 10:31 PM
:lol Chauncey Billups >>> Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, Garnett and the rest of the league, at one point, according to Cobbler's logic..

DMC
05-11-2011, 10:32 PM
One game does not make a career or a championship. If that was the case, your boy would have some rings no?

Jesus fucking Christ. Your boy is on vacation. Join him.

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 10:32 PM

Are you going to deny that Wade was by far the better closer this year? Really?

No, Wade is the best closer in the NBA, Lebron is 2nd..

redzero
05-11-2011, 10:33 PM
LBJ take over - Loss

Yeah, the Heat totally lost tonight with LeBron closing. Oh wait...

TheMACHINE
05-11-2011, 10:35 PM

This is like saying, "Rocky is scared that he's gonna get embarrassed fighting both Apollo Creed and Ivan Drago at the same time."

Its idiotic and just makes it seem like your boy Lebron needs another top 3 player to beat Kobe.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:35 PM
:lol Chauncey Billups >>> Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, Garnett and the rest of the league, at one point, according to Cobbler's logic..

He played better team ball and won the ship that year. If in July Chauncey, duncan, Shaq, Kobe, and Garnett were all together they would no doubt say Chauncey was the best that year. Players are more concerned with the titles than they are stats.

And anyway you want to spin it. Chauncey was standing on the top of the mountain that year.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Yeah, the Heat totally lost tonight with LeBron closing. Oh wait...

Again, one game.

Are you denying also that Wade was the better closer for the Heat over the 90 or so games played this year? Really?

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Jesus fucking Christ. Your boy is on vacation. Join him.

Your boys are too. :lol To our 8th seed farm team no less.

What a trade!!!

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:42 PM
No, Wade is the best closer in the NBA, Lebron is 2nd..

Awesome! You have finally admitted that Bron even at # 2 last year just didn't have what it takes. He had to jump on the #1's coattails to finally beat boston and even sniff at a title. Good for you Hoboy. :toast

HarlemHeat37
05-11-2011, 10:45 PM
:lol Lebron's previous team was one of the worst teams in NBA history this year, their first without him..it's his fault they lost to the ECF champs that were 1 quarter away from winning the title..

It's legendary that he could even take that team to the Finals and ECFs..it's amazing, when you look at how bad the Cavs were without him, this season..

Wade lost to the Celtics with a horrible supporting cast, so did Lebron..now that they both have decent supporting casts, which is all they need, they're winning..

As the Lakers showed this year, particularly Gasol, a supporting cast can make a star player look better, or worse, than he actually is..when you have a great supporting cast, you can shoot 6-24 and win a title..

redzero
05-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Are you denying also that Wade was the better closer for the Heat over the 90 or so games played this year? Really?

http://i51.tinypic.com/2rnu109.png

I wonder where you got that crazy idea from.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Cobbler doesn't think stats "prove" anything.

Just like he doesn't think posting pictures of proof proves anything :lol

05-11-2011, 10:51 PM
lol someone's mad.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:54 PM
:lol Lebron's previous team was one of the worst teams in NBA history this year, their first without him..it's his fault they lost to the ECF champs that were 1 quarter away from winning the title..

It's legendary that he could even take that team to the Finals and ECFs..it's amazing, when you look at how bad the Cavs were without him, this season..

Wade lost to the Celtics with a horrible supporting cast, so did Lebron..now that they both have decent supporting casts, which is all they need, they're winning..

As the Lakers showed this year, particularly Gasol, a supporting cast can make a star player look better, or worse, than he actually is..

Uh... You conviently leave out the other 8 guys and coach who also left the Cav's for various reasons. Go figure. So the team that wins the best record in the league is a horrible supporting cast? You sure picked them to win! Twice!

Nice try.

dirk4mvp
05-11-2011, 10:54 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2rnu109.png

Tq_1j4z5-J4

cobbler
05-11-2011, 10:58 PM

So its all about points? So you are saying Kobe is the best closer in the game?

Why isnt wade #1 and bron #2 on that list. Hoboy is your master statboy. what gives?

I watched enough Heat games this year to see that they ran much better in the closing minutes with the ball in Wades hands regargless of who scored. Apparently you dont remember the first half of the season when Bron choked game after game. Not until they handed the ball to wade down the stretch di the team start winning close games. Look at your stats too. Wade was assisted on his points 5% lest than LBJ meaning he was better individually as well. Lebron just happend to be the receipiant of wades brilliance.

watch the games!

baseline bum
05-11-2011, 10:58 PM
LBJ take over - Loss

:lol Did you even watch the game?

05-11-2011, 11:00 PM

redzero
05-11-2011, 11:02 PM
So its all about points? So you are saying Kobe is the best closer in the game?

Why isnt wade #1 and bron #2 on that list. Hoboy is your master statboy. what gives?

I watched enough Heat games this year to see that they ran much better in the closing minutes with the ball in Wades hands regargless of who scored. Apparently you dont remember the first half of the season when Bron choked game after game. Not until they handed the ball to wade down the stretch di the team start winning close games.

watch the games!

:rollin

Of course. LeBron scores more points on a better rate, gets more rebounds and dishes out more assists in crunch time, but Wade is the one who performed better.

:lmao

The quickest way to tell when somebody loses an argument is when they use "Watch the games!!!!" to back up their point.

And you had the nerve to act like my position was crazy.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 11:12 PM

He was awesome tonight. I am glad they won. That wasnt my point. I believe Wade to be the better closer on the team over the year. Closing isnt just scoring points. Not like Lebron doesnt get the most ridiculous calls driving the lane either. Oh look, most free throws of em all.

If it was you would all right now be, according to your stat sheet, saying Kobe is the best closer in the NBA this year.

All the stat sheets have different criteria for what "closing" is. And as with most stats, while important, they only show only a portion of the big picture.

But hey... nice of all you guys to argue Kobe is the best closer. Thanks Red.

DPG21920
05-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Cobbler doesn't do proof. He only judges things on how people treat him and what his eyes see every once and a while.

redzero
05-11-2011, 11:16 PM
lol dumbass

I also mention the fact that LeBron shoots at a higher percentage, gets more rebounds and more assists, but, since you don't actually have a response, you keep ignoring everything but points scored.

And even if Kobe was the best closer in the NBA, that would have jackshit to do with the comparison between Wade and LeBron.

But keep ignoring everything but points, because it's clear that you have no defense now.

cobbler
05-11-2011, 11:23 PM
lol dumbass

I also mention the fact that LeBron shoots at a higher percentage, gets more rebounds and more assists, but, since you don't actually have a response, you keep ignoring everything but points scored.

And even if Kobe was the best closer in the NBA, that would have jackshit to do with the comparison between Wade and LeBron.

But keep ignoring everything but points, because it's clear that you have no defense now.

Whats the criteria? 5 mins left neither team ahead by more than 5. I could no doubt show you many sortable lists where the positions change with the criteria.

No mention of wade having double the blocks of Bron. Or how about the 1 less turneover. Or close to DOUBLE the 3pt %. That list is sorted by points and if you are going to claim bron is a better closer based on this list, then you are admitting that Kobe trumps him as hes right there at the top. And as stupd as +/- is, it has more relevance in the last 5 mins where starters are usually playing aginst each other. ohhh look Wade trumps bron there too. '

dumbass

redzero
05-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Whats the criteria? 5 mins left neither team ahead by more than 5. I could no doubt show you many sortable lists where the positions change with the criteria.

Please, show me.

No mention of wade having double the blocks of Bron.And?

Or how about the 1 less turneover.
Or close to DOUBLE the 3pt %.I'd take a better field goal percentage, a better free throw rate, and a free throw percentage that's ten points higher over a better three point percentage.

That list is sorted by points and if you are going to claim bron is a better closer based on this list, then you are admitting that Kobe trumps him ause hes right there at the top.lol going back to points scored and Kobe Bryant when I already showed you how stupid your argument is.

And as stupd as +/- is, it has more relevance in the last 5 mins where starters are usually playing aginst each other. ohhh look Wade trumps bron there too. ':lol This is getting sad now. Mo Williams has a +40. Is he a better closer than LeBron and Wade?

You are desperately trying to find something--anything--that proves that Wade is a better closer than LeBron.

Just admit that you don't know what you are talking about. Now you're just repeating yourself and completely ignoring my points.

DAF86
05-11-2011, 11:42 PM
That list is sorted by points and if you are going to claim bron is a better closer based on this list, then you are admitting that Kobe trumps him as hes right there at the top.

He could have sorted it by FG% to have James above both Kobe and Wade.

cobbler
05-12-2011, 12:22 AM
He could have sorted it by FG% to have James above both Kobe and Wade.

Thank you for making my point as well.

You can sort it by 3p%, Stls, Blocks, AsitD (less being better), turnovers (lbb) and wade beats out bron. You do 2p%, assists, reb, FT you get Lebron.

My point was there are a dozen ways you can sort this and they leapfrog each other depending on the stats. Its not all about scoring as he posted with his little red lines showing how much higher lebron is. If that was the case then Kobe is at the top of the list and i know damn well none of you would say hes the best closer this year. Not even close. Different coaches and or observers no doubt place importance on sepcific areas where they excel or falter. Add to that all the different criteria for taking the stats and you would have lists upon lists.

My point was that over this year, Wade has been the better closer for Miami and I stand by it. They are both very good and if Bron went to the rim every time it wouldnt be close. But he doesnt, and thats why the Heat played better down the stretch this year with wade handling the ball late.

redzero
05-12-2011, 12:26 AM
And again, you are fucking wrong.

LeBron scored more points on a higher field goal percentage. He grabbed more rebounds. He got more assists. He shot more free throws. He had a better free throw percentage.

Wade had more steals, blocks and a higher 3p%.

You trying to equate the two is laughable.

You trying to shoehorn Kobe into the discussion is laughable.

You have no argument.

The end.

cobbler
05-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Hoboy must be really spinning his head here. He so wants to toss out all the advanced stats showing his boy being the better of the two yet he has already admitted Wade was #1 to Brons 2.

redzero
05-12-2011, 12:33 AM
I also find it amusing that you tried to claim that the Heat's offense runs smoother with the ball in Wade's hands, but when that was proven to be false, you then tried to use Wade's steals and blocks as proof instead.

cobbler
05-12-2011, 12:41 AM
And again, you are fucking wrong.

LeBron scored more points on a higher field goal percentage. He grabbed more rebounds. He got more assists. He shot more free throws. He had a better free throw percentage.

He shot 2 more times over the 5 mins. their fg% was .04 difference. WOW
In crunch time you dont think steal and blocks are important? WOW
Lets look at 3pt shooting. James again took 2 more shots over the 5 mins. He made a whopping 23% which is .19 difference from wades. BIG WOW
Yes Lebron gets the rebounds and assists.
Yes Lebron gets bailed out by the refs even more than DWhistle.

Over the 5 mins if you want to look at the shooting %. Add em up smart guy. Lebron took 34.6 shots to Dwades 31.1 meaning 3.5 shots more in 5 mins. Scoring total: Lebron - 29 pts Wade - 27.3 Hmmmmmmm 3.5 shots for 1.7 points! WOW The difference is that Bron goes to the line more. I would imagine he's in the top few in the league with the calls I have seen handed him. So the shooting % argument just doesnt fly. It could of if Bron would have hit his 3's late. But hey, lets just discount the 3's and the vast shooting % difference there because if we factor that in your whole" he scored more points on a higher %" it results in nothing but pure bullshit. Nice try!

Look, they are both great palyers. So is Kobe and I only brought him up to show your stupidity with your chart that shows lebron above wade. You tried to pull it off as if scoring is the key and thats the one stat on there that seperates wade and LBJ most. If its about scoring, it's Kobe and we all know he wanst the best closer this year.

They are very close, no doubt. From the games I have watched, and I have seen quite a few, the Heat play better down the stretch if the ball is in Wades hand and he initiates the offense. Apparently you didnt read all the articles, coaches, and analysts saying just the very same thing all year long.

Move along...

cobbler
05-12-2011, 12:42 AM
I also find it amusing that you tried to claim that the Heat's offense runs smoother with the ball in Wade's hands, but when that was proven to be false, you then tried to use Wade's steals and blocks as proof instead.

Not amusing. I still believe that. You proved nothing. In fact, bron needed help from others 5% more than Dwade did. Dwade created his own better.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Im done with you... toodles!

ElNono
05-12-2011, 12:52 AM
lol hobbler taking the high ramp...

redzero
05-12-2011, 07:05 AM
:lol so cobbler's entire argument now rests solely on Wade's 3P% and the claim that LeBron gets unfair calls.

Talk about not knowing when to give up.

And notice that he STILL keeps trying to say that I'm using scoring as the only criteria, when I have repeatedly stated that LeBron excels in other areas, too.

cobbler
05-12-2011, 01:38 PM
:lol so cobbler's entire argument now rests solely on Wade's 3P% and the claim that LeBron gets unfair calls.

Talk about not knowing when to give up.

And notice that he STILL keeps trying to say that I'm using scoring as the only criteria, when I have repeatedly stated that LeBron excels in other areas, too.

Red: "LeBron scored more points on a higher field goal percentage"

Lebron took 34.6 shots to Dwades 31.1

pts scored: Lebron - 29 pts Wade - 27.3

1.7 more points on 3.5 shots.

when you add the 2pt and 3pt (which you just blow off) Wade is more efficient.

The difference between the two is the free throws. Simple as that. Your comment above is not true. Sorry.

ANd of course LBJ excells in other areas Like rebounds and assists. Hey, Wade is real close to those numbers as well and he leads in a few like blocks and steals.

I stated above that they are very close did I not? I believe like most of the analysts and basketball people have stated over the entire year, that Miami runs smoother with the ball in Wades hands down the stretch. If Bron stopped shooting 3's and drove his numbers would distance him from Wade. He doesn't and thats why Wade gets the nod.

Geeeeeez go review the games. Rewatch the post game interviews and analysis. It's not breaking news.

Ace
05-12-2011, 02:01 PM
I believe like most of the analysts and basketball people have stated over the entire year, that Miami runs smoother with the ball in Wades hands down the stretch. If Bron stopped shooting 3's and drove his numbers would distance him from Wade. He doesn't and thats why Wade gets the nod.

Geeeeeez go review the games. Rewatch the post game interviews and analysis. It's not breaking news.

Merely was a comfort thing.

Killakobe81
05-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Without Lebron (last night) Wade is going back to Boston for Game 6 ...

redzero
05-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Red: "LeBron scored more points on a higher field goal percentage"

Correct.

Lebron took 34.6 shots to Dwades 31.1Okay.

pts scored: Lebron - 29 pts Wade - 27.3You're forgetting something.

1.7 more points on 3.5 shots. Still forgetting something.

when you add the 2pt and 3pt (which you just blow off) Wade is more efficient. I didn't blow off 3 pointers. You are just trying to make the difference in 3 point shooting more significant than it is, even though you neglect to mention that Wade averages 6.8 points off 3's compared to LeBron's 5.2.

The difference between the two is the free throws. Simple as that. Your comment above is not true. Sorry.Ah, there it is.

Sorry, you can't just ignore free throw shooting. That makes my argument that LeBron scores more points more efficiently correct.

LeBron averages almost nine more free throws than Wade in clutch situations, and he shoots them at percentage that is 11% higher. That more than makes up for his poor 3p%.

ANd of course LBJ excells in other areas Like rebounds and assists. Hey, Wade is real close to those numbers as well and he leads in a few like blocks and steals. But Wade is behind LeBron in those areas. And for a guy whom you claim should have the ball in his hands at the end of games, I fail to see how blocks and steals factor in. Wade doesn't need the ball in his hands to get steals or blocks. Well, obviously, to get a steal, he does, but that's not running the offense.

I stated above that they are very close did I not? I believe like most of the analysts and basketball people have stated over the entire year, that Miami runs smoother with the ball in Wades hands down the stretch. If Bron stopped shooting 3's and drove his numbers would distance him from Wade. He doesn't and thats why Wade gets the nod. :lol First, you act like it is ridiculous to state that LeBron is a better closer than Wade--

--now you're acting like it's too close to call and can go either way.

Geeeeeez go review the games. Rewatch the post game interviews and analysis. It's not breaking news.Your insistence to still defend your position even though you know you're wrong, is amusing.

So, let's review:

--You say that Wade has been a better closer than LeBron and that the offense runs smoother with the ball in Wade's hands. In fact, you act as if it's ridiculous to state otherwise.
--I show you evidence to the contrary.
--You try to ignore everything but ppg, even though LeBron is better in other areas as well.
--I tell you about LeBron's superior rebounding and passing.
--You continue to focus on ppg, ignoring everything else.
--I again inform you that LeBron is better in shooting, getting to the line, rebounding and passing.
--You try to focus on Wade's superior 3p%, turnover%, asst% and blocks.
--I tell you that LeBron more than makes up for inferior numbers in those areas by having superior numbers in regards to ppg, fg%, free throw rate, assist rate, rebounding rate, and ft%.
--You try to focus on 3p% and completely ignore free throw rates, because that of course completely destroys your argument. You also change your tune and claim that LeBron and Wade are close in regards to closing ability.
--I show you that the difference in free throw rates and ft% more than makeup up for LeBron's inferior 3p%.

Oh, and you brought up Kobe in a conversation that had nothing to do with him and used the "Watch the games because I have no evidence!" argument.

So, what now? You can't keep trying to claim that Wade is just as efficient scoring wise, because you would then have to explain why free throws shouldn't count.

Please, tell me why you think the ball should be in the hands of the more inefficient scorer and passer down the stretch.

redzero
05-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Also, LeBron does drive to hole. That's why he shoots nine more free throws than Wade in the clutch. Why do you keep ignoring that?

DAF86
05-12-2011, 03:07 PM
cobbler everybody realizes that you were talking out of your ass, even you. Just accept it and live to fight another war.

Muser
05-12-2011, 03:59 PM
lol cobbler, his takes are some of the worst in ST history.

ALVAREZ6
05-12-2011, 04:15 PM

LOL trying to be/catch Jordan while only 2/5 rings resulted in finals MVP.

Giuseppe
05-12-2011, 04:18 PM
LOL trying to be/catch Jordan while only 2/5 rings resulted in finals MVP.

All Bryant is concerned with is the raw number of rings. If he can catch & overcome Jordan at that number he'll sit back and watch the hum of debate.

ALVAREZ6
05-12-2011, 04:24 PM
All Bryant is concerned with is the raw number of rings. If he can catch & overcome Jordan at that number he'll sit back and watch the hum of debate.

Can't debate much when the finals MVP of his championships was not Kobe for the majority of them. MJ was obviously the Man for all 6 of his, and still holds that finals MVP record, to go along with 5 regular season MVPs.

There won't ever be much debating going on, save for ESPN retards.

05-12-2011, 04:26 PM
gasol plays well + kobe sucking = game 7 win against boston
gasol sucking + kobe playing well = swept by mavs

cobbler
05-12-2011, 04:40 PM
gasol plays well + kobe sucking = game 7 win against boston
gasol sucking + Odom sucking + bynum sucking + artest sucking + fish sucking + kobe playing well = swept by mavs

Fixed

z0sa
05-12-2011, 04:42 PM
swept by mavs

cobbler
05-12-2011, 05:25 PM
:lol First, you act like it is ridiculous to state that LeBron is a better closer than Wade--.

No I simply said Wade has been the best closer over the 90 games this season. I still conted that is true as do many others not sucking brons dick.

--now you're acting like it's too close to call and can go either way.

No I always said it was close and LBJ would be a lot better if he drove more and settled for 3's less. Been said many times over the year by plenty of people.

Your insistence to still defend your position even though you know you're wrong, is amusing.

Glad to amuse you.

So, let's review:

--You say that Wade has been a better closer than LeBron and that the offense runs smoother with the ball in Wade's hands. In fact, you act as if it's ridiculous to state otherwise.
--I show you evidence to the contrary..

No. I never said it was ridiculous. Again, I simply said Wade has been the best closer over the 90 games this season.

--You try to ignore everything but ppg, even though LeBron is better in other areas as well.
--I tell you about LeBron's superior rebounding and passing.
--You continue to focus on ppg, ignoring everything else..

No, I acknowledged that Lebron has superior numbers in some areas and inferior in others with respect to Wade. You are the one that said LBJ is better with the main reason being he scores more point on better % shooting. I showed you that just isnt true if you include 3pt shooting. I ignored nothing even stating the areas were they both trump the other and that they are very close in many of those.

--I again inform you that LeBron is better in shooting, getting to the line, rebounding and passing.
--You try to focus on Wade's superior 3p%, turnover%, asst% and blocks..

Again, just pointing out that your chart was sorted by pts and I could sort it in other areas showing Wade on top. In the last 5 mins of a game all those stats are factors. I even contend that steals, turnovers, and blocks in clutch situations are every bit as important as a pass, rebound, or basket. Go figure. I guess we just differ on whats more important. To me I would rather have the ball in the hands of the more versitle player that requires less assisting than the other. Oh well, live with it.

--I tell you that LeBron more than makes up for inferior numbers in those areas by having superior numbers in regards to ppg, fg%, free throw rate, assist rate, rebounding rate, and ft%..

I showed you that he doesnt have superior numbers when you include 3pt shooting. If you want to use that argument, Bosh and Anthony are the best closers cause they shoot a MUCH higher %. It's a combination of skills that make a closer. All the stats! ANd IMO Wade is the better across the board.

--You try to focus on 3p% and completely ignore free throw rates, because that of course completely destroys your argument. You also change your tune and claim that LeBron and Wade are close in regards to closing ability..

I belive I mentiond several times the biggest difference bewtween the two is FT's. You are the one focusing on a single comment amoung many. Again, If LBJ drove mare than shooting the long range and 3 pointers. It wouldnt be close. He doesn't. It is. And I give the nod to Wade because I have watched the games and seen with my own two eyes who has done a better overall job closing OVER THE 90 games of the season.

--[/B]I show you that the difference in free throw rates and ft% more than makeup up for LeBron's inferior 3p%..

And I show you the 3pt% more than makes up for the FT's. Again, apples and oranges. They both are great, they both are very good closers, I would have the ball in Wades hands. Again, many many have agreed with me no matter how much you ignore it.

--[/Oh, and you brought up Kobe in a conversation that had nothing to do with him and used the "Watch the games because I have no evidence!" argument.

NO, as I said earlier, I brought up Kobe because your list that you highlighted to show that LBJ was so much better than Wade has the hated Kobe at the top of the list. We all know that Kobe wasnt close to being the best closer. Just proof that you can sort and make stats fit just about any argument. They do not and never have told the true story of what goes on in a game. Anybody with half a brain knows this.

--[/So, what now? You can't keep trying to claim that Wade is just as efficient scoring wise, because you would then have to explain why free throws shouldn't count. ..

Shooting from the field they are very similiar. I showed that. LBJ gets to the line more. I have commented on that several times. I have also see the absurd calls he gets too. Don't act like thats not a factor.

Please, tell me why you think the ball should be in the hands of the more inefficient scorer and passer down the stretch.

Because even though he may have numbers in some stats that are lower than Brons by a slim margin he has others that are higher and there is no one stat that defines who the best player in the last 5 mins of a game are. ANd with all that said, I would rather have the ball in the hands of a guy who makes smarter decisions and can create a shot for himself both inside and outside.

You dont have to agree. I know there are plenty of basketball people that would agree with both of us. Bottom line, they are both great players and closers. It's my opinion that Wade has the edge. If that bothers you, so be it.

redzero
05-12-2011, 07:04 PM
No I simply said Wade has been the best closer over the 90 games this season. I still conted that is true as do many others not sucking brons dick.

Those who actually care about facts say otherwise.

No I always said it was close and LBJ would be a lot better if he drove more and settled for 3's less. Been said many times over the year by plenty of people.

It isn't close.

No. I never said it was ridiculous. Again, I simply said Wade has been the best closer over the 90 games this season.

You definitely implied that it was ridiculous when you posted "Really?"

No, I acknowledged that Lebron has superior numbers in some areas and inferior in others with respect to Wade. You are the one that said LBJ is better with the main reason being he scores more point on better % shooting. I showed you that just isnt true if you include 3pt shooting. I ignored nothing even stating the areas were they both trump the other and that they are very close in many of those.

THAT IS ONLY ONE PART OF IT.

Again, just pointing out that your chart was sorted by pts and I could sort it in other areas showing Wade on top. In the last 5 mins of a game all those stats are factors. I even contend that steals, turnovers, and blocks in clutch situations are every bit as important as a pass, rebound, or basket. Go figure. I guess we just differ on whats more important. To me I would rather have the ball in the hands of the more versitle player that requires less assisting than the other. Oh well, live with it.

Oh fucking bullshit. You would not want somebody like Trevor Ariza on the court closing out instead of Carmelo Anthony. I'm talking about closing.

If you really want to say that more steals and fewer turnovers completely cancels out LeBron's better production, go ahead. But nobody will take you seriously.

I showed you that he doesnt have superior numbers when you include 3pt shooting. If you want to use that argument, Bosh and Anthony are the best closers cause they shoot a MUCH higher %. It's a combination of skills that make a closer. All the stats! ANd IMO Wade is the better across the board.

How is Wade better across the board? How?

I belive I mentiond several times the biggest difference bewtween the two is FT's. You are the one focusing on a single comment amoung many. Again, If LBJ drove mare than shooting the long range and 3 pointers. It wouldnt be close. He doesn't. It is. And I give the nod to Wade because I have watched the games and seen with my own two eyes who has done a better overall job closing OVER THE 90 games of the season.

Prove it.

And I show you the 3pt% more than makes up for the FT's. Again, apples and oranges. They both are great, they both are very good closers, I would have the ball in Wades hands. Again, many many have agreed with me no matter how much you ignore it.

NO IT DOES NOT.

LEBRON JAMES:

7.3 3PA x .238 3P% = 1.7374 3PM

1.7374 EPM x 3 = 5.2122 POINTS OFF 3-POINTERS

DWYANE WADE:

5.3 3PA x .429 3P% = 2.2737 3PM

2.2737 3PM x 3 = 6.8211 POINTS OFF 3-POINTERS

WADE SCORES 1.6089 MORE POINTS OFF 3-POINTERS

NOW, LET'S DO POINTS OFF FREE THROWS.

LEBRON JAMES:

23.8 FTA x .84 FT% = 19.992 POINTS OFF FREE THROWS

DWYANE WADE:

14.4 FTA x .73 FT% = 10.512 POINTS OFF FREE THROWS

LEBRON SCORES 9.48 MORE POINTS OFF FREE THROWS THAN WADE

9.48 - 1.6089 = 7.8711

LEBRON SCORES 7.8711 MORE POINTS THAN WADE WHEN FACTORING ONLY 3-POINTERS AND FREE THROWS. THAT IS NOT A WASH.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?

NO, as I said earlier, I brought up Kobe because your list that you highlighted to show that LBJ was so much better than Wade has the hated Kobe at the top of the list. We all know that Kobe wasnt close to being the best closer. Just proof that you can sort and make stats fit just about any argument. They do not and never have told the true story of what goes on in a game. Anybody with half a brain knows this.

I agree. When choosing only one stat, like you have with points scored, one does not get the entire story.

Shooting from the field they are very similiar. I showed that. LBJ gets to the line more. I have commented on that several times. I have also see the absurd calls he gets too. Don't act like thats not a factor.

So, let me get this straight:

You want LeBron James to drive to the rim more, but when he does, you bitch about the calls that he gets?

Ridiculous.

And again, LeBron shoots more free throws than Wade because he drives to the rim.

Because even though he may have numbers in some stats that are lower than Brons by a slim margin he has others that are higher and there is no one stat that defines who the best player in the last 5 mins of a game are. ANd with all that said, I would rather have the ball in the hands of a guy who makes smarter decisions and can create a shot for himself both inside and outside.

Both of them can create shots for themselves. LeBron scored more points largely because he got to the line more. Is there anything more efficient than getting to the line?

You dont have to agree. I know there are plenty of basketball people that would agree with both of us. Bottom line, they are both great players and closers. It's my opinion that Wade has the edge. If that bothers you, so be it.

It bothers me because your reasoning is retarded.

I feel like I'm being trolled right now.

cobbler
05-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Somebody is upset. :lol

Even HoBoy, who hates me, the biggest Lebron homer and stat boy on ST agrees with me.

You are entitled to your opinion on whats more important and I am entitled to mine. It's just stats.

Move along...

redzero
05-12-2011, 08:59 PM
lol ignoring my response because you have no argument.

Again, do you not understand that LeBron scores more points more efficiently, or do I have to show you why again?

cobbler
05-12-2011, 09:02 PM

Again, do you not understand that LeBron scores more points more efficiently, or do I have to show you why again?

That was never the issue but just one of the arguments. I think Wade is the better closer and I showed you why. Several times I might add. How many times do I have to show you why I think the more versatile player is the better person to be handling the ball. It's my opinion and can easily be argured as your points. I choose not to repeat myself any more.

I stand by my comments. Wade is the better closer of the two.

redzero
05-12-2011, 09:03 PM
What have you shown me? That Wade gets more blocks, steals and fewer turnovers? That's why he is a better closer?

djohn2oo8
05-12-2011, 09:03 PM

Goddamn :lol

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/boom-headshot-boom-headshot-demotivational-poster-1225410094.jpg

cobbler
05-12-2011, 09:11 PM
What have you shown me? That Wade gets more blocks, steals and fewer turnovers? That's why he is a better closer?

ohhh geez. blocks, steals, turnovers, better perimeter shooter, creates own shot easier, close to lebron in all others except gifts, and most importanty proven winner and not a quitter.

Ill say no more... I stand by my opinion and it's arguable.

Have a great evening.

DazedAndConfused
05-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Kobe simply doesn't care about any of his individual accolades anymore. That may have been a different story immediately after Shaq left, but he has a singular purpose now.

To win more rings than Jordan. It's that simple, he doesn't give two shits how it happens so long as it does.

Giuseppe
05-12-2011, 09:17 PM
kobe simply doesn't care about any of his individual accolades anymore. That may have been a different story immediately after shaq left, but he has a singular purpose now.

To win more rings than jordan. It's that simple, he doesn't give two shits how it happens so long as it does.

d & c

djohn2oo8
05-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Kobe simply doesn't care about any of his individual accolades anymore. That may have been a different story immediately after Shaq left, but he has a singular purpose now.

To win more rings than Jordan. It's that simple, he doesn't give two shits how it happens so long as it does.

Hey retard, winning more rings than Jordan IS an individual accolade

redzero
05-12-2011, 09:21 PM
ohhh geez. blocks, steals, turnovers,

Which are good, but unless he has some otherworldly numbers, those alone don't make him better.

numbers better perimeter shooter

Which is negated by LeBron being better at getting to the line. I already did the math for you. Stop using this as proof that Wade is a better closer.

creates own shot easier

Look at the ast'd percentages of players on that list. Durant's is 57%, Carmelo's is 59%, and Dirk's is 39%. Are you honestly making a big deal out of a 5% difference?

close to lebron in all others except gifts

LeBron is better in those areas.

and most importanty proven winner and not a quitter.

I'm sorry, isn't this argument about who has been a better closer this season? Why are you throwing around insults instead of making points?

Have a great evening.

Learn to admit you were wrong.

What you now have is a better turnover rate, a better block rate, and a better steal rate.

I already showed you that LeBron scores more points more efficiently. Please, do not bring that up again.

Now tell me how Wade was a better closer than LeBron this season. Please, show me.

It's sad because you have no argument at this point, yet you still keep coming back for more while ignoring my points.

Kyle Orton
05-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Kobe simply doesn't care about any of his individual accolades anymore.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao that's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

djohn2oo8
05-12-2011, 09:26 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao that's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

:lol He truly is "DazedandConfused"

Kyle Orton
05-12-2011, 09:30 PM
:lol I thought it was stupid when Spurfan says stuff about how Duncan was too classy to put up big numbers, but that's not even 1/100th as stupid as saying the NBA's biggest narcissist and one of the NBA's biggest stat whores doesn't care about individual accolades.

redzero
05-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Kobe definitely didn't care about winning All Star Game MVP.

HarlemHeat37
05-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Every NBA player cares about individual accolades..everybody on the planet cares about getting some kind of recognition for their profession or talent, whether they admit it or not..

Like DOK said, using Kobe as an example is beyond ridiculous..the king of giving effort in the All-Star game:lol..

Kyle Orton
05-12-2011, 09:37 PM
lol every other player treating it like a shootaround while Kobe is giving a game 7 effort

Kyle Orton
05-12-2011, 09:38 PM
lol every other player treating it like a shootaround while Kobe is giving a game 7 effort

Now that I think about it, a typical game 7 effort from Kobe probably wouldn't be winning ASG MVP anytime soon. Bad example :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-12-2011, 09:41 PM
The Duncan examples are funny, too, tbh..

Being a star NBA player requires having confidence..having confidence requires having some kind of ego..having any kind of ego means you care about recognition, it's human nature..

Giuseppe
05-13-2011, 01:48 AM
Can't debate much when the finals MVP of his championships was not Kobe for the majority of them. MJ was obviously the Man for all 6 of his, and still holds that finals MVP record, to go along with 5 regular season MVPs.

There won't ever be much debating going on, save for ESPN retards.

All Bryant wants is the number. That's enough for him.

Like:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

is enough for me.

djohn2oo8
05-13-2011, 10:24 AM
All Bryant wants is the number. That's enough for him.

Like:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

is enough for me.

Cul, you'd probably be devastated if someone broke into Kobe's house, and stole all of his rings. Then it'd be

Shit bag - 4
Kobe - 0

Giuseppe
05-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Cul, you'd probably be devastated if someone broke into Kobe's house, and stole all of his rings. Then it'd be

Shit bag - 4
Kobe - 0

The rings are just symbolic. I just take mine one-by-each up to the Texaco at the corner. They sell Subway in there as well as have a gold exchange.

cobbler
06-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi red!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao