PDA

View Full Version : Could we possibly see the best finals ever?

mfanatic
03-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Not only talking about the NBA finals, but Boston vs. Chicago, and Spurs vs. Lakers, I really do believe this could be one of the, if not greatest finals ever. Not trying to be a homer, but I don't see the Heat beating anyone on the road, and I don't see Dallas beating the Lakers, what you guys think?

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Boston and Chicago, yes.
Nothing excited about watching LA stomp SA by 30 on average.
Only team with a chance in the west against LA is Dallas.

Ace
03-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Spurs in the greatest finals ever? :lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-12-2011, 06:21 PM

:lol

mfanatic
03-12-2011, 06:28 PM
:lol

Relax WTF would you as a Dallas know anything about the Finals except how to choke? It's an observation and a normal question faggot

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Relax WTF would you as a Dallas know anything about the Finals except how to choke? It's an observation and a normal question faggot

"Don't talk about my Spurs"
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 06:32 PM

He has a point. Spurs vs. Miami would be great basketball. It won't get the ratings and receive the hype on the same level if LA were to make it, but the on-court action would be frenetic. Both are perimeter oriented teams who like to to penetrate and run.

The series that would potentially put everyone to sleep would be Boston/LA, but because it's a so-called rivalry, it would still generate a lot of interest, but the on court action would be a sluggish defense battle, which the casual basketball fan never likes to see.

Ace
03-12-2011, 06:33 PM
He has a point. Spurs vs. Miami would be great basketball. It won't get the ratings and receive the hype on the same level if LA were to make it, but the on-court action would be frenetic. Both are perimeter oriented teams who like to to penetrate and run.

The series that would potentially put everyone to sleep would be Boston/LA, but because it's a so-called rivalry, it would still generate a lot of interest, but the on court action would be a sluggish defense battle, which the casual basketball fan never likes to see.

I was trolling the troll. Thanks Mid :depressed

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 06:36 PM
I was trolling the troll. Thanks Mid :depressed

lol. Sorry buddy. Hey, you trolled me at least. I took the bait thinking you were serious.

jjktkk
03-12-2011, 07:04 PM
I hate that the Spurs are the best team in Texas.:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

mavsfan1000
03-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Boston and Chicago, yes.
Nothing excited about watching LA stomp SA by 30 on average.
Only team with a chance in the west against LA is Dallas.
Who is going to guard Kobe? Kidd?

Beau
03-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Could we possibly see the best finals ever?

Typical. When you really need Kevin Garnett... he's nowhere to be found.

midnightpulp
03-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Who is going to guard Kobe? Kidd?

The rim.

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 08:03 PM
I thought Stevenson was their Kobe stopper.