sribb43
03-12-2011, 11:31 PM
discuss....

mystargtr34
03-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Lakers VS Celtics/Heat/Bulls NBA Finals Game 1 Thread tbh

alchemist
03-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Spurs are in deep shit, make that the NBA is in deep shit. I haven't seen LA this focused and hungry since '09

Spur_Fanatic
03-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Hurry, we need some pro-Spurs anti-jinx squads deployed!!!

lefty
03-12-2011, 11:59 PM
4-0 Lakers TBH

Amarelooms
03-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Go Spurs...but the Lakers size will win it....probably in 6

:elephant

Spur_Fanatic
03-13-2011, 12:04 AM
It's Mavs/Lakers in WCf. We'll lose the 1st seed.

easy7
03-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Dallas just gave HC tonight to the Lakers for the second round. It really sucks.

mavsfan1000
03-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Dallas just gave HC tonight to the Lakers for the second round. It really sucks.
They lost at home anyways so it wasn't like HC meant anything to them. lol Seriously, just give the Lakers the Championship now. Bynum is like another Shaq.

endrity
03-13-2011, 12:13 AM
Man, if the Lakers play up to their ability again, Mavs and Spurs will give them a battle but they won't beat them. They are just too big all over the court, and it's perfectly balanced, not only at PF and C but also with big a SG and SF. I don't think Dallas has enough size to deal with that in a series, and neither do the Spurs. It's only the Bulls and Celtics that are capable to steal this from them I think.

p.s I guess it's tough to criticize Popovich with what the Spurs have achieved, but he should have tried to develop Splitter more. Blair/McDyess/Bonner will all become huge liabilities in a series with the Lakers.

Pelicans78
03-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Spurs may not make it to the WCF. OKC, Denver, NOLA, and Portland will give them a battle in the 2nd round.

Sean Cagney
03-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Man, if the Lakers play up to their ability again, Mavs and Spurs will give them a battle but they won't beat them. They are just too big all over the court, and it's perfectly balanced, not only at PF and C but also with big a SG and SF. I don't think Dallas has enough size to deal with that in a series, and neither do the Spurs. It's only the Bulls and Celtics that are capable to steal this from them I think.

p.s I guess it's tough to criticize Popovich with what the Spurs have achieved, but he should have tried to develop Splitter more. Blair/McDyess/Bonner will all become huge liabilities in a series with the Lakers.

ManuBalboa
03-13-2011, 01:31 AM

C'mon now!!1 Pop is a genius. What other teams use their guards to score all of their points in the paint and their bigs to hit 15 foot jumpers. :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Fucking genius Pop. Reinventing the Sport!

Holden_Caulfield
03-13-2011, 01:48 AM
Tiago Splitter.

Koolaid_Man
03-13-2011, 01:53 AM
Spurs are in deep shit, make that the NBA is in deep shit. I haven't seen LA this focused and hungry since '09

just what the fuck is this Spur fan....I don't believe you just typed that shit...mad mad props son....

^ this my friends is what it's all about....:lol

Buddy Holly
03-13-2011, 02:08 AM

They just lost to a team we beat by 30. :lol

Juggity
03-13-2011, 02:19 AM
:lmao

Funny because it's true? :)

alchemist
03-13-2011, 02:31 AM
They just lost to a team we beat by 30. :lol
I'm not here to defend the Lakers but their body of work speaks for itself. They're playing the best Team Basketball in the league period. Having 2 7 footers camp in the post plus another 6'10" guy attack the paint......not to mention Kobe, plus Ron locking down folks.....these guys are playing on another planet right now.

the odds against our team is stacked mighty high but the Championship glory would be even greater if they somehow managed to beat these Lakers. :ihit :toast

phyzik
03-13-2011, 02:54 AM
If current standings hold, Spurs will beat memphis in 6, Dallas will beat the Blazers in 5, Lakers will beat the Hornets in 6, OKC will beat Denver in 5.

Next round....

Spurs will beat Denver in 6, Lakers beat Mavs in 7.

WCF....

Toss up, but because Im a homer I will say Spurs beat Lakers in game 7.

If Spurs face Boston in the Finals, I think Spurs will lose.

Budkin
03-13-2011, 03:12 AM
It will just make the championship all the more sweet to end the Lakers run.

Thompson
03-13-2011, 03:48 AM
If Spurs face Boston in the Finals, I think Spurs will lose.

After trading away Perkins? Before the trade, I would be more worried. I think we can take them now.

Shaq will hate watching Duncan get his 5th over him, but no level of hatred can move that lump every game during a 7 game series. As long as they don't let him fall on Duncan or step on any of our other players, we should be okay.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-13-2011, 04:24 AM
discuss....

You suck

Mal
03-13-2011, 04:28 AM
If the Mavs were smart, they'd drop to the fourth seed and face the Spurs in the second round.

That would make bad karma for them.

I remember Colts tanking last game, dont know why, maybe to show that they dont care about RS, so karma fucked them in Superbowl.

Juggity
03-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Funny how you guys rationalize beating us.:lol

I for one sleep better at night knowing that we haven't lost to Cavaliers or the Heat this season :lol

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 01:56 PM
I for one sleep better at night knowing that we haven't lost to Cavaliers or the Heat this season :lol

After The Skunker it was all downhill, awake or asleep.

tee, hee.

TampaDude
03-13-2011, 04:56 PM
After The Skunker it was all downhill, awake or asleep.

tee, hee.

The only skunker is Lakers 0-2 against the Heat. :lol