PDA

View Full Version : Does bitching about flopping when you have...

ElNono
03-13-2011, 12:57 AM
...Kevin Martin on your team takes away any and all credibility you have?

Discuss :hat

redzero
03-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Luis Scola is an easier target.

If Kevin Martin did one thing well, it would be getting to the line.

DJ Mbenga
03-13-2011, 01:19 AM
kevin martin, correy magette. two guys who have no business getting as much ft's as they get

endrity
03-13-2011, 01:21 AM
No, the Rockets announcers are right there with Heinsohn on the blind homerism scale.

Pelicans78
03-13-2011, 01:25 AM
Kevin Martin is a supreme flopper. Unreal how he flops his way to the FT line. Time for someone to deliver him a hard foul.

Beau
03-13-2011, 01:29 AM
Dwight Howard
Blake Griffin
LeBron James
Kevin Martin
Kevin Durant

One of these is not like the other...

djohn2oo8
03-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Martin does flop a lot, he leans in to draw the foul. Can't deny that, also can't deny that we don't have any shot blockers and are undersized so I really don't know what you would want us to do. Spurs have Ginobli and Parker, but Duncan just completely falling down after a touch on the back was surprising and disgusting. 7 footers have no reason to ever flop

21_Blessings
03-13-2011, 08:47 AM
No.

But making a thread about people bitching about flopping when you have Manu Ginobili on your team does destroy what little credibility you had to begin with.

And I've plenty of Spur fan bitch about CP3/Fisher.

The Franchise
03-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Martin does flop a lot, he leans in to draw the foul. Can't deny that, also can't deny that we don't have any shot blockers and are undersized so I really don't know what you would want us to do. Spurs have Ginobli and Parker, but Duncan just completely falling down after a touch on the back was surprising and disgusting. 7 footers have no reason to ever flop

This.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 10:12 AM
No.

But making a thread about people bitching about flopping when you have Manu Ginobili on your team does destroy what little credibility you had to begin with.

Yep, yep.

Muser
03-13-2011, 10:23 AM
lol 2nd seed.

Biggems
03-13-2011, 10:25 AM
every team has floppers....hell every player flops at some point to sell a call.

you people act as if it is new, HELL NO. Karl Malone is the greatest flopper of all time. Stockton and Hornacek are up there too. Dennis Rodman was a great flopper. Doc Rivers and Mo Cheeks flopped their asses off. Of course we all remember Divac, he made flopping fashionable, stylish even. Ben Wallace was one of the best floppers of this past decade....and look at his size. I swear he went down like a boneless body at the slightest bit of contact. Manu flops, Dirk flops, CP3 flops (do the helicopter Chris), Horry flopped (he deserves a lifetime achievement award for his flopping), Fisher flops, Sasha flops, Pau flops, Splitter flops...etc.

LakerHater
03-13-2011, 03:35 PM
7 footers have no reason to ever flop
Tell that to Dirk!

Beau
03-13-2011, 03:53 PM
No.

And I've plenty of Spur fan bitch about CP3/Fisher.

Looks to me the OP asked a question. This seems the response of an insecure/butthurt fan.