PDA

View Full Version : Mavs record when Jason Terry shoots below 40%?

MavFan6488
03-13-2011, 11:57 AM
0-43? we depend too much on him. he's just a streaky jump shooter with no defense. we need a true 2nd scoring option if we really want to content for a title.

as long as jason terry is our 2nd/3rd option, we will NEVER win the championship. dirk just needs a legit side kick, that's all. mavs offense is a complete joke right now except for dirk..

the best sidekick dirk had in 13 seasons with the mavs was prime j-ho, should tell you everything about the mavs' FO :bang thanks for wasting dirk's prime.

Leetonidas
03-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Is that right? 0-43 in his tenure? If so that's insane. :wow

Jason Terry was a pretty good player from 2004-2008. Now he's just old and an even shittier 2nd option. Roddy needs to become a dependable 2nd option for them to a win a title and this season and, due to his injuries and there being only a handful of games remaining in the season, I don't see that happening.

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 01:06 PM
"Bootie holes be gettin' tight."

Crytek
03-13-2011, 01:15 PM
9-12 this year (http://bkref.com/tiny/0EOum).

Your rant comes 3 years late.

cobbler
03-13-2011, 01:16 PM
"Bootie holes be gettin' tight."

Amazing isn't it? All year long we tell em to just hold your horses cause the Lakers are just not motivated and after all star break you will see them start to gear up. At this time last year we were 49-18 and losing games down the stretch. This year we are 47-20 (a whopping 2 games off pace) and winning em.

Low and behold it's 10 games past the break and they are puckering up cause they see the inevitable. It's almost sad.

They just never learn...

Giuseppe
03-13-2011, 01:27 PM
...I know, Cobby, and we've tried so hard to teach 'em.

If we accomplish this 2nd 3 peat of the new Century that'll put 'em finally in their place and will once & for all put a stopper in the bottle.

cobbler
03-13-2011, 01:32 PM
...I know, Cobby, and we've tried so hard to teach 'em.

If we accomplish this 2nd 3 peat of the new Century that'll put 'em finally in their place and will once & for all put a stopper in the bottle.

ohhh no... they will hang their hat on a shitty shooting %, some bad call, anyone other than Kobe making an impact, etc...

It will never end.