PDA

View Full Version : Don't Think Stern Would Rig the NBA?

bluefoot
03-14-2011, 04:04 AM
Here's all you need to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mN3OGRGybA&feature=related

First read the full description and then watch the video. That draft lottery looked as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Watch the way the guy carefully dumps the Knicks envelope to make sure it gets dented.

Watch the extra nervous exhale by Stern right before he reaches into the globe.

Watch how Stern unnaturally picks the bottom envelope (Knicks) by picking up a stack and then flipping it over and picking the bottom envelope.

Awesome vintage scam. Has kind of a grifter by the dock feel to it.

ChumpDumper
03-14-2011, 04:07 AM
Why didn't the Celts get Duncan?

LkrFan
03-14-2011, 04:15 AM
And the Knicks got how many rings out of it? :wakeup

Holden_Caulfield
03-14-2011, 04:22 AM
that's how they did the lottery? lol.

bluefoot
03-14-2011, 04:22 AM
Just answer whether that lottery was legit or not. No sidestepping the issue.

ChumpDumper
03-14-2011, 04:26 AM
If they fixed that one, they seem to have given up doing it ever since.

Pretty important to you, though, isn't it?

bluefoot
03-14-2011, 04:35 AM
If they fixed that one, they seem to have given up doing it ever since.

Pretty important to you, though, isn't it?

Important to me? Strange thing to say.

This must be hurting you big time. Never fun to learn your reality has been a puppet show the whole time.

baseline bum
03-14-2011, 04:59 AM
What was Stern thinking when he sent LeBron to Cleveland instead of New York?

bluefoot
03-14-2011, 05:24 AM

I knew the lifers would take this the hardest.

apalisoc_9
03-14-2011, 05:32 AM
why didn't the celts get duncan?

haha.

Bito Corleone
03-14-2011, 06:32 AM
So the NBA is rigged because the Knicks got a #1 pick that never won them a championship? Guess that's on the same lines as the Cavs getting LeBron, and Houston getting Yao...biggest names to come along around the time, but didn't go to large market teams or have their teams win a ring. The list goes on here, but you get the point. If you want to make an "NBA is rigged thread" you can start by using something other than an (eventually) worthless draft pick for your key evidence.

baseline bum
03-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Stern should have delivered Len Bias to NY the next year too. Idiot commissioner.

bluefoot
03-14-2011, 07:14 AM
So the NBA is rigged because the Knicks got a #1 pick that never won them a championship? Guess that's on the same lines as the Cavs getting LeBron, and Houston getting Yao...biggest names to come along around the time, but didn't go to large market teams or have their teams win a ring. The list goes on here, but you get the point. If you want to make an "NBA is rigged thread" you can start by using something other than an (eventually) worthless draft pick for your key evidence.

Rather than getting in a back and forth about it, debating memories and distorted recollections, why not just put visual evidence out there for everybody to see?

Evidently, proof of Stern - THE GUY CURRENTLY IN POWER - blatantly rigging the 1985 NBA draft still isn't enough. I mean if he did it once, don't you think he'd do it again?

I never said that everything is programmed from A to Z but I'm amazed that I can provide video proof of him rigging the draft and you guys are still blinded to what's going on.

The majority of time, the NBA is going to push it's agenda. Do you really think the Lakers are some unbeatable franchise that just has such a winning tradition that they keep winning every decade? It's puppetry. When the Lakers were getting pounded in the first round by the PHX Suns and Kobe was demanding a trade, the Lake Show got a steal so big even one Greg Popovich cried collusion. Magically, Lakers are back on the map. You think that just happens?

What about when the Mavs were playing the Heat and the Heat went from being dominated 2-0 to an "unbelievable" comeback behind D-Wade's free throw gifting? Amazing or ridiculous? I wanted the Mavs to lose as much as anybody but if you had at least one eye, you knew the Mavs got a screwjob even Bret Hart couldn't beat.

The Kings got murdered in that 2002 series with the Lakers. They couldn't get a call. Same thing when the TrailBlazers got whistled out of the gym when they were up by 17 in the fourth quarter.

I'm not saying every year is predetermined, but the system has been played before and will continue to be. The NBA is a very controlled league and if you can't see that by now, you just don't want to see it.

I used to watch playoff games and walk away thinking "oh my gosh, those were some of the worst calls I've ever seen. it was like the refs wanted X to win. i can't believe it."

To recap, the link provided shows David Stern rigging an NBA draft. David Stern still runs the NBA. Those two sentences alone should cause a lot more concern for NBA fans rather than casting aspersions at me for bringing it up.

It's a puppet show, people!

Pistons < Spurs
03-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Watch the way the guy carefully dumps the Knicks envelope to make sure it gets dented.

You don't think any other envelope got dinged and dented during the spin cycle? Really? They all took turns rolling up to the top, and then falling to the bottom, landing on their edges and corners.

You can interpret the video any way you want, but your opinion is simply that. There is nothing that shows 'proof' of anything.

bluefoot
03-14-2011, 07:44 AM
You don't think any other envelope got dinged and dented during the spin cycle? Really? They all took turns rolling up to the top, and then falling to the bottom, landing on their edges and corners.

You can interpret the video any way you want, but your opinion is simply that. There is nothing that shows 'proof' of anything.

:lol Classic.

Bito Corleone
03-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Evidently, proof of Stern - THE GUY CURRENTLY IN POWER - blatantly rigging the 1985 NBA draft still isn't enough. I mean if he did it once, don't you think he'd do it again?
I saw no "blatant rigging" in that video, but rather some conspiracy theorist
fishing for something that isn't there.

The majority of time, the NBA is going to push it's agenda. Do you really think the Lakers are some unbeatable franchise that just has such a winning tradition that they keep winning every decade? It's puppetry. When the Lakers were getting pounded in the first round by the PHX Suns and Kobe was demanding a trade, the Lake Show got a steal so big even one Greg Popovich cried collusion. Magically, Lakers are back on the map. You think that just happens?
This is the go-to argument for your kind. "Look at the Lakers!:ihit They win every fucking year!:ihit RIGGED!!!:ihit"

Is it that hard to believe that the largest basketball market in the US doesn't have a hard time attracting big names and being able to afford to pay for them? I'm not saying it's "fair" but that doesn't make it rigged either. In terms of the Pau Gasol move - that was Jerry West having a strong hand in doing his old team a favor, and the move was very questionable, but Jerry West is not David Stern.

silverblk mystix
03-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Maybe, instead of attacking the OP..someone could at least review the evidence , give it some thought and maybe think a little.

Maybe there is no clear cut evidence but it should at least be taken seriously.

The reason Stern and the NBA can get away with conducting their own investigations, fining ANYONE who questions Stern or their refs, or other blatant fishy crap--is that people refuse to believe that anything could be wrong.

I am OPEN to discussing and trying to get at the truth...maybe it turns out to be bogus...but to just slam the OP because---well...because you just REFUSE to even consider that the league could be less than squeaky clean...that just seems like exactly what the NBA is counting on.

Just because the celtics did not get duncan...does not mean that there is a possibility that OTHER lotteries were rigged. Just because one title is tainted or was rigged does not have to mean that EVERY title was rigged...but that is exactly what some people will say...

Others will say...if you think the nba is rigged---then why watch?

Or

If the lakers were the beneficiaries of favorable officiating...this would also make the spurs titles rigged also.

Why?

Maybe the spurs were helped to....or maybe they won it fair and square...maybe...

Those are possibilities....just like the possibilities that Stern is a crooked motherfucker and he has gotten away with a lot of shit....but it doesn't mean he succeeded in EVERY single scheme he tried...and it doesn't have to mean that he schemed EVERY SINGLE SEASON!!!

Why is it always ALL or NOTHING?

Why isn't some outside agency investigating the Donaghy allegations?

Why does Stern get to conduct his OWN investigations?

If the NBA is truly clean...why wouldn't Stern PREFER to have an outside agency conduct the investigation to clear the league?

That would seem more fair and honest than just declaring that Donaghy worked alone---there are no other refs involved...

but what about the hundreds of cell phone calls to other refs that Donaghy made before every tainted game?

I don't give a shit if it involved the spurs or if the spurs benefited or not...I prefer to know the truth--even if it is determined that the spurs titles are bogus.

silverblk mystix
03-14-2011, 08:42 AM
I saw no "blatant rigging" in that video, but rather some conspiracy theorist
fishing for something that isn't there.

This is the go-to argument for your kind. "Look at the Lakers!:ihit They win every fucking year!:ihit RIGGED!!!:ihit"

Is it that hard to believe that the largest basketball market in the US doesn't have a hard time attracting big names and being able to afford to pay for them? I'm not saying it's "fair" but that doesn't make it rigged either. In terms of the Pau Gasol move - that was Jerry West having a strong hand in doing his old team a favor, and the move was very questionable, but Jerry West is not David Stern.

Here's another one...

Well, if Stern is not Jerry West...then Stern was still the fuckin' boss...why couldn't HE stepped in and investigated this trade...why couldn't HE veto this trade and made the lakers give up Bynum or odom or someone other than Kwame fuckin brown????

Stern let this happen on his watch...this is crooked enough to taint the league...but everyone just accepts it..and like sheep...just keep supporting this bullshit.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 09:05 AM
^Yep, before the Gasol trade it was:::

Duncan: 4

Kobe: 3

After the Gasol trade it was:::

Kobe: 5

Burns yer ass, eh, Silv?

Tough shit, Daddy.

Ace
03-14-2011, 09:13 AM
If you believe it to be rigged then why do you keep watching?

silverblk mystix
03-14-2011, 09:20 AM

How original.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 09:22 AM

If you're asking me,,,I watch because I've been on both sides of the "rig." When I lodged such accusations back in the '80's I was snickered at, with a few guffaws thrown in. I coulda been talkin' to the wall. So, when it came back around Vs. Sacramento, etc., I fed at the same trough that I'd been denied at many times afore.

I've said it once, and I'll repeat it:::you don't ring by doing good.

silverblk mystix
03-14-2011, 09:26 AM
^Yep, before the Gasol trade it was:::

Kobe: 3

After the Gasol trade it was:::

Kobe: 5

Burns yer ass, eh, Silv?

Tough shit, Daddy.

Only laker fans give a shit about somebody's personal stats...

Every single fuckin day...this is your little chant...

Who fuckin' cares?

Hoo-fuckin-ray that kobe has rings...he could have 100 for all I fuckin care...he is still a horrible human being, an asshole, an arrogant uneducated prick who was gifted everything in his life...hooray--he has rings...big fuckin' deal...
I don't give a fuck if duncan has 1 or 2 or none...it is not something that matters in the scheme of things...

Duncan is a team player, appears to be a humble professional player and is a likeable gentleman...I don't fuckin' care if someone has more rings than he does...those rings aren't paying my bills...are they paying yours?

Only stupid laker fans would spend their fuckin' time worrying and obsessing over someone's personal accomplishments in a sport that is based on team play...

Sing a new tune already--this one is played out since 2003....

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 09:29 AM

Who fuckin' cares?

Hoo-fuckin-ray that kobe has rings...he could have 100 for all I fuckin care...he is still a horrible human being, an asshole, an arrogant uneducated prick who was gifted everything in his life...hooray--he has rings...big fuckin' deal...
I don't give a fuck if duncan has 1 or 2 or none...it is not something that matters in the scheme of things...

Duncan is a team player, appears to be a humble professional player and is a likeable gentleman...I don't fuckin' care if someone has more rings than he does...those rings aren't paying my bills...are they paying yours?

Only stupid laker fans would spend their fuckin' time worrying and obsessing over someone's personal accomplishments in a sport that is based on team play...

You fuckin' cared when Duncan had the advantage on Kobe.

& no, I ain't singin' a new tune. It's 5-4 Kobe advantage, and yer sufferin' it.

silverblk mystix
03-14-2011, 09:38 AM
You fuckin' cared when Duncan had the advantage on Kobe.

& no, I ain't singin' a new tune. It's 5-4 Kobe advantage, and yer sufferin' it.

I never fuckin' cared about any bullshit stat..

if and when the spurs win another one...personal stats will NEVER be more important than team.

IF the spurs win a title--it belongs to the whole fuckin' spurs organization and to some extent---it's fans...

NEVER do they belong to Duncan....

this garbage that Duncan has 4---is pure fuckin' garbage...duncan didn't win shit by himself...and last I checked...there has NEVER been an NBA player that won a fuckin ring by himself...and there was never an instance when a team played 1 on 5 and won a ring...not even MJ could pull that trick...

Rings are won by teams you fuckin' moron.

Only Kobe cocksuckers would carry on with this stupid little chant.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Well, we'll just have to differ on this one, Silv. I ain't budgin'.

If you don't like it, don't look.

silverblk mystix
03-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Well, we'll just have to differ on this one, Silv. I ain't budgin'.

If you don't like it, don't look.

You're better than that...but hey...if it floats yer boat...

run it into the ground...but it is pretty lame.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 09:56 AM
You're better than that...but hey...if it floats yer boat...

run it into the ground...but it is pretty lame.

& I like you too, Silv. We've found some peace thru these months. So I'll let it go. I never even kept such count till I saw it here at 4-3. I just kept the overall at that time (14) count.

cheguevara
03-14-2011, 10:03 AM
why is everyone attacking the OP? all he did is state that lottery was rigged and provide video evidence. Why not comment on that incident instead of "why do you watch?" "what about duncan?" :rolleyes

btw, in poker or any other cardgames. Great cheaters only cheat about 5% of the time.

John Basedow
03-14-2011, 10:12 AM
How original.

Who fuckin' cares?

I've yet to find a more self-righteous douchebag than you, on this forum to date. I'm sure you have some stiff competition elsewhere, though.

As for Ace's original question which you conveniently had no answer for..."Why do you watch it then?"

Why would someone watch a supposed rigged event, then get pissed off about the expected result?
Fans who make this same complaint, yet continue to watch the "rigged" product are crybaby mental midgets.

You are a fucking retard. That is all.

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Maybe, instead of attacking the OP..someone could at least review the evidence , give it some thought and maybe think a little.

Maybe there is no clear cut evidence but it should at least be taken seriously.

The reason Stern and the NBA can get away with conducting their own investigations, fining ANYONE who questions Stern or their refs, or other blatant fishy crap--is that people refuse to believe that anything could be wrong.

I am OPEN to discussing and trying to get at the truth...maybe it turns out to be bogus...but to just slam the OP because---well...because you just REFUSE to even consider that the league could be less than squeaky clean...that just seems like exactly what the NBA is counting on.

Just because the celtics did not get duncan...does not mean that there is a possibility that OTHER lotteries were rigged. Just because one title is tainted or was rigged does not have to mean that EVERY title was rigged...but that is exactly what some people will say...

Others will say...if you think the nba is rigged---then why watch?

Or

If the lakers were the beneficiaries of favorable officiating...this would also make the spurs titles rigged also.

Why?

Maybe the spurs were helped to....or maybe they won it fair and square...maybe...

Those are possibilities....just like the possibilities that Stern is a crooked motherfucker and he has gotten away with a lot of shit....but it doesn't mean he succeeded in EVERY single scheme he tried...and it doesn't have to mean that he schemed EVERY SINGLE SEASON!!!

Why is it always ALL or NOTHING?

Why isn't some outside agency investigating the Donaghy allegations?

Why does Stern get to conduct his OWN investigations?

If the NBA is truly clean...why wouldn't Stern PREFER to have an outside agency conduct the investigation to clear the league?

That would seem more fair and honest than just declaring that Donaghy worked alone---there are no other refs involved...

but what about the hundreds of cell phone calls to other refs that Donaghy made before every tainted game?

I don't give a shit if it involved the spurs or if the spurs benefited or not...I prefer to know the truth--even if it is determined that the spurs titles are bogus.

Sup cop sympathizer

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 10:19 AM

Have any conspiracy theory Spurs fans answered this question yet?

jag
03-14-2011, 10:22 AM
BRHornet is about to come in here and poo poo all over this thread with even more conspiracy theory nonsense. I hope the NBA is rigged because that means David Stern has a special place in his heart for the Spurs.

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 10:23 AM
I thought you knew the Spurs won 4 rings IN SPITE of the NBA rigging things against them :lmao

jag
03-14-2011, 10:26 AM
I thought you knew the Spurs won 4 rings IN SPITE of the NBA rigging things against them :lmao

Every NBA exec and every referee made it their goal to deny the Spurs a successful franchise, yet the Spurs prevailed against all odds. They're THAT good.

It's a good thing the league decided to make things tougher on themselves by gifting two of the most prolific 7-foot, low post players in NBA history to the Spurs via the first pick in the NBA draft.

Blake
03-14-2011, 10:34 AM
:lol Classic.

Good thread. :tu

Just curious, what are your thoughts on what happened on 9/11?

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Anyone who doesn't think the NBA pushes its agenda like a crooked fuckhead is blind, and/or a Laker fan.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 11:32 AM

Of course...it ain't no joke, a lot of the Spurs championships were won against shitty ass teams in the finals. Relatively. The 03 Nets, the 07 Cavs... come on. They can't rig and push THAT hard...not much you can do when the opposition is getting swept 4-0 in the finals, with ease.

I'm not saying the NBA/Stern is always anti-Spurs. But the league cannot compare to the NFL. NBA <3 large market like no other

Ace
03-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Have any conspiracy theory Spurs fans answered this question yet?

No not one and if they truly believe it to be rigged and continue to watch, then they should accept it for what it is and stop crying about it.

hater
03-14-2011, 11:34 AM
No not one and if they truly believe it to be rigged and continue to watch, then they should accept it for what it is and stop crying about it.

and anyone who believes NBA is 100% clean needs their head examined

jag
03-14-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm surprised Alvarez hasn't posted the picture of that bat dong yet. That's usually how he wins debates around here.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 11:36 AM

I'm not really an NBA fan, purely a Spurs fan. Cannot stand the lame ass 82-game season filled with unintense, meaningless games, top stars struggling with injuries and limiting minutes just to last the season...last the famine...in order to reach the play offs. It's fucking stupid.

I only happen to watch some NBA games because my favorite athlete of all time plays in the league.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 11:38 AM

Perhaps he knew Lebron was just that big, and that through him he could resurrect the franchise, and the market, which he did for many years :lol

I laugh, yet it's somewhat plausible knowing stern, but still unlikely. Some shitty team was going to get Lebron, and regardless of which team it was, it was going to become a major NBA market. The influence of Lebron is massive.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm surprised Alvarez hasn't posted the picture of that bat dong yet. That's usually how he wins debates around here.

You've been on my nuts pretty hard lately...you tryna fuck sometime?

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 11:47 AM

True. You just have to enjoy it for your own wants & needs. It means absolutely nothing in the real world, but, stands for everything in each of our own minds.

It's not a death diagnosis, nor infidelity, nor financial ruin.

But, you can't ponder too much on it's true worthlessness, else you'll dilute it's importance to yourself.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 11:51 AM
True. You just have to enjoy it for your own wants & needs. It means absolutely nothing in the real world, but, stands for everything in each of our own minds.

It's not a death diagnosis, nor infidelity, nor financial ruin.

But, you can't ponder too much on it's true worthlessness, else you'll dilute it's importance to yourself.

Why not? I've repeatedly done it, and HAVE diluted it's importance to myself...and I see nothing wrong with it. Move on to other things. Not nearly as easily butthurt after disappointment, I see it as a good thing. If the Spurs win it all, great. If not, ehh, whatever.

Pretty easy being a Laker fan though... the show fails to win it all, no worries, cannot possibly be too long until you're celebrating again :lol

jag
03-14-2011, 11:53 AM
You've been on my nuts pretty hard lately...you tryna fuck sometime?

If two comments means that i've been on your nuts then I guess you're right. And no, I have no interest in having sex with you.

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Of course...it ain't no joke, a lot of the Spurs championships were won against shitty ass teams in the finals. Relatively. The 03 Nets, the 07 Cavs... come on. They can't rig and push THAT hard...not much you can do when the opposition is getting swept 4-0 in the finals, with ease.

I'm not saying the NBA/Stern is always anti-Spurs. But the league cannot compare to the NFL. NBA <3 large market like no other
:lmao:lmao:lmao Spurfan actually comes in this thread and shows that they actually believe the Spurs have 4 rings in spite of the league rigging it against them

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Right. The league rigging things played a role in the outcome of the 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007 seasons. Oh I forgot those are the only 4 seasons in the last 20 years that weren't rigged.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 11:59 AM
If two comments means that i've been on your nuts then I guess you're right. And no, I have no interest in having sex with you.

:depressed

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 12:01 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Spurfan actually comes in this thread and shows that they actually believe the Spurs have 4 rings in spite of the league rigging it against them

Did you fucking read, or not?

I didn't say it rigged it against them. How much can you rig when they're half-asleepingly pounding the Cavs 4-0 in the finals? Spurs breezed through the west and nothing from the east was going to do shit on in 07.

I said that the league pushes its agenda...it is not a league run purely without bias.

Fuck off

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Does David Stern being a Jew make it so you think he rigs the NBA?

ChumpDumper
03-14-2011, 12:15 PM
It is obviously rigged whenever the Spurs don't win.

Wake up!

Obstructed_View
03-14-2011, 01:46 PM
That's how Orlando and San Antonio each got two of the best big men of the modern era.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
03-14-2011, 03:30 PM
I watched the video by the OP twice and saw no signs of rigging. Even the comments embedded into the video made no sense to me. Naturally, the Gasol trade came up again, let me address this post:

Here's another one...

Well, if Stern is not Jerry West...then Stern was still the fuckin' boss...why couldn't HE stepped in and investigated this trade...why couldn't HE veto this trade and made the lakers give up Bynum or odom or someone other than Kwame fuckin brown????

Stern let this happen on his watch...this is crooked enough to taint the league...but everyone just accepts it..and like sheep...just keep supporting this bullshit.
Ok, first off, the complaints about this trade were:

1) West had something to do with it.
2) It changed the power balance in the west.
3) Memphis could have done better elsewhere
4) Memphis made the deal fast without looking elswhere.
5) The Lakers gave up nothing, ie; Kwame Brown.
6) Stern shuld have investigated the trade.

Well, this has all been explained, many times, let me summarize.

1) West was already gone from Memphis at the time of the trade. He did say he told the Lakers Pau was available, but this was common knowledge, Pau had been on the block for a full year and no team had made a deal yet.
2) Yes it did. But notice the hypocrisy. What exactly did the Shaq trade of 2004 do? It changed the power balance in the west. No one in the west complained then, and they shouldn't. The Lakers sank and the Spurs, Mavs, and Suns had free reign. Some argue the Lakers sacrificed at least 2 more titles. Who knows? All speculation. What the Lakers did was use the pieces from the initial Shaq trade to land Gasol. Caron Butler was traded in 2005 for Kwame Brown. Lakers were able to draft Bynum only because they fell to the lottery. If Shaq stays, not only do the Lakers not draft Bynum, they don't want him. The Lakers sacrificed a few years to extend Kobe's title window.
3) Yes, Memphis could have done better elsewhere. They could have sent Pau to the Bulls, but would have been forced to accept Luol Deng, who was NOT an expiring contract. Memphis wanted out from under Pau's salary and the equivelent it brought for 2008-09 and beyond. In short, Memphis would only deal Pau for expiring contracts.
4) Not true, as mentioned, Pau had been on the block for a long time. The other deals they rejected required them to take on long term contracts.
5) Key point, Kwame Brown had an expiring contract and it was common knowledge he would be moved, from the beginning of the 2007-08 season. It just took longer. Odom would have worked salary wise, but once again, he was not expiring. How can the Lakers be forced to trade a certain player to compensate for Gasol anyway? (Andrew Bynum, perhaps). The rules don't call for that. Suppose the commisioner said Ginobili or Parker must be included in a deal for Richard Jefferson? Suppose the commisioner said 3 superstars are not allowed on one team? Miami for one would have been blocked from signing LeBron, as he was the last to agree. The argument here is sour grapes, and that is all it is.
6) Why wasn't there a call to investigate the Shaq trade of 2004 then? Why not every single trade? More sour grapes, get over it.

In summary, people forget the Shaq trade. That's what changed the balance in the west. Lakers played the pieces smartly after that and got back in contention.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Does David Stern being a Jew make it so you think he rigs the NBA?

You are comical