PDA

View Full Version : My Request

Pages : [1] 2

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Everyone here (except Cobbler) knows Kool is a lying piece of shit. He welshed on a bet after running his mouth. He couldn't take it (or afford it) and he lied about paying which everyone (again, except Cobbler) can see.

I had already thought of this before when I told you I would post my request thread earlier this morning:

So for those of you that think what he did was chickenshit and for those of yo that think Cully so actively backing it was chickenshit I ask this of you:

For Kool and Cully being chickenshit, lying welshers, I ask for everyone to ignore every single Kool or Cully post from here on out. No replies in their threads, no quoting or responding to any thing they post. Make them ghosts.

Starting at 7:00 tonight. No matter what they do, until he pays me the $500 and shows proof, make them ghosts.

You obviously don't have to do this if you don't want to because the bet was between him and I, but this is what I ask in return for the favor I did of exposing these two chickenshits.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:16 PM
I look forward to your challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

midnightpulp
03-14-2011, 06:18 PM
And the coup de grace with this is how you assassinated Kool's crafted perception of himself that he's some kind of balla.

You killed both sides of his coin. We now know he's both a bitch and broke ass faggot.

Well played.

ginobili's bald spot
03-14-2011, 06:18 PM
For Kool and Cully being chickenshit, lying welshers, I ask for everyone to ignore every single Kool or Cully post from here on out. No replies in their threads, no quoting or responding to any thing they post. Make them ghosts.

I've been doing this for over a year. Why haven't you guys?

midnightpulp
03-14-2011, 06:20 PM
I've been doing this for over a year. Why haven't you guys?

For the lulz. Koolaid_man is a lolcow with an endless source of milk.

Koolaid_Man
Everyone here (accept Cobbler) knows Kool is a lying piece of shit. He welshed on a bet after running his mouth. He couldn't take it (or afford it) and he lied about paying which everyone (again, except Cobbler) can see.

I had already thought of this before when I told you I would post my request thread earlier this morning:

So for those of you that think what he did was chickenshit and for those of yo that think Cully so actively backing it was chickenshit I ask this of you:

Starting at 7:00 tonight. No matter what they do, until he pays me the $500 and shows proof, make them ghosts.

You obviously don't have to do this if you don't want to because the bet was between him and I, but this is what I ask in return for the favor I did of exposing these two chickenshits.

you got mad skills boy...you ever consider working the streets...I mean you fucking convincing and work hard till I'm almost to inclined to beleive I didn't pay...:lol I knew you were a bitch wanting everyone to help you....:lol but I'm actually ok with it...you and Mid thought you were so fucking genius and now you're literally having anal prolapse....stop spamming the board with butt hurt threads...

BanditHiro
the only way this can work is if Kori sets up something to where once a person logs on they automatically get linked to this thread

it will also help if you put their screen names

Kool_Aid
Giuseppe

and any others people suspect are theirs you can also add history2b

another solution is to make them soak in their own blood but idk how far you want to take this.

Giuseppe
Not a dime, Kool.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:21 PM
the only way this can work is if Kori sets up something to where once a person logs on they automatically get linked to this thread

it will also help if you put their screen names

Kool_Aid
Giuseppe

and any others people suspect are theirs you can also add history2b

another solution is to make them soak in their own blood but idk how far you want to take this.

lmcontrollinao!

ginobili's bald spot
03-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Kool aid man must be really poor tbh. lol can't afford 500 dollars.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:23 PM
This is definitely open to Kori in particular. I am asking, that even if you don't want to do what I ask, please do not spam him or cross the line with vulgarity of him. Don't let him drag down the forum.

Kori is always asking for people to handle things this way and I am putting my money where my mouth is.

I wonder if Kori will come in here and agree to ignore him as well. I know it's between him and I, but it beats people arguing back and forth.

This is the type of thing you want. What about it Kori?

jay_shs
03-14-2011, 06:23 PM
CALF TATs

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:24 PM
I will continue to bump the thread, so it's never off the front page. Especially if things go south because of the guy I own. I literally own a man.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:25 PM
This is definitely open to Kori in particular. I am asking, that even if you don't want to do what I ask, please do not spam him or cross the line with vulgarity of him. Don't let him drag down the forum.

Kori is always asking for people to handle things this way and I am putting my money where my mouth is.

I wonder if Kori will come in here and agree to ignore him as well. I know it's between him and I, but it beats people arguing back and forth.

Deep, gettin' his panhandlin' on.

:lmao

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:25 PM
I will continue to bump the thread, so it's never off the front page. Especially if things go south because of the guy I own. I literally own a man.

& when you don't bump it, I'll fill in for ya, Daddy.

BanditHiro
03-14-2011, 06:26 PM

just remove the all kobe all the time thread and place this thread in its place

MavDynasty
03-14-2011, 06:26 PM
tbh Already have been ignoring Cully and Kool for the most part. I feel like I get dumber every time I read their posts fwiw,imho.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Also, this is not butthurt :lol. This is me taking the time to enjoy what I have done. Shutting up a big mouthed liar in front of everyone he seeks attention from is great. :lol

This is a continuation of that. I won before we even bet. I told him my intentions and called him short sighted. This is all confirmation of that.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 06:28 PM

HELP HELP HELP please...:lol so is this the measure of a guy 5'2...begging for help against all odds....what a shame....disgraceful I might add...I can see you on the court now...help my man is posting me up and beating me to the rack constantly.... Live Ya DPG...you fucked this all up...:lol

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:29 PM
tbh Already have been ignoring Cully

But, that was after you begged me to leave 2006 out of my spiel & couldn't seduce me into the Chat Room.

You had it, ya asshole, you, and ya blew it. Ya let the Heat take yer cookie.

And you know what else. Yeah, you know.....they made you like it.

WOOT!

BlackSwordsMan
03-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Giuseppe and Kool sitting in the tree of woe
k i s s i n g

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:32 PM
This is not a call for help. This is another measure of how I beat you. I won the bet. I'm winning now. I have won and even if you were to pay, you're f*cked. It's over. :lol You're done.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Giuseppe and Kool sitting in the tree of woe
k i s s i n g

First comes Artest, then comes Vujacic, then Pierce stretched out tagged & bagged.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:33 PM
7:00, you guys are done in my book. Last time, Cull went nuts :lol

I exposed him in front of Kori and she put his creepy ass back in his place like the chickeshit he is.

Giuseppe
This is not a call for help. This is another measure of how I beat you. I won the bet. I'm winning now. I have won and even if you were to pay, you're f*cked. It's over. :lol You're done.

He ain't paying, daddy-O. Not on your sweet bippy.

Koolaid_Man

So what makes you think I don't want this stickied to the top page...I don't want this to go away....I feel like Kobe now when he left Colorado....now I know what my man felt....you're reading this all wrong DPG...I mean like all wrong...everything you and Mid are saying is EXACTLY what I anticipated.:lol

Ignore me...that might actually work...remember I said I was bored...in the immortal words of Cold Play...You guys are nothing but puppets on a lonely string....:lol

but I won't double pay

BlackSwordsMan
so if he pays you will you split up the costs with your army? ceaser thought it not a good idea to share political power with his generals and got knifed in the back

ginobili's bald spot
I support this cause but realistically this will never work. GNSF will always take the bait when these guys make threads. That alone is more than enough to give them all the attention they desire to continue posting. That will never change.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:34 PM
7:00, you guys are done in my book. Last time, Cull went nuts :lol

I exposed him in front of Kori and she put his creepy ass back in his place like the chickeshit he is.

But, then she capitulated.

It was a little sad.

cobbler
DPG melting down!

Please forum... please help me ignore someone.

DPG21920
Don't have any army. Again, I said in the OP this is my request, my only request for the work I have done.

It's your choice.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:35 PM
DPG melting down!

Please forum... please help me ignore someone.

& the kicker? He's light, 500 clams.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:35 PM
:lol Cobbler to the rescue for his welshing sack of shit buddies.

The Batman
03-14-2011, 06:36 PM

Their buttfucking is fierce and unprecedented

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Many people hate Cull and Kool (not me). All I did was give people the means to shut them up for good. This is a continuation of that.

No matter what they say or how many rings LA wins, we own them. It's over.

Warlord23
I support this cause but realistically this will never work. GNSF will always take the bait when these guys make threads. That alone is more than enough to give them all the attention they desire to continue posting. That will never change.

My sentiments exactly. I'm in, but GNSF will be GNSF.

Koolaid_Man
So what happens if I don't start threads...then I take away your very desire....or revenge plot...either way you can't win this game unless...and that's a big unless...unless Mama steps in and bails you out...

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:39 PM
So what happens if I don't start threads...then I take away your very desire....or revenge plot...either way you can't win this game unless...and that's a big unless...unless Mama steps in and bails you out...

She's tempted. Don't put it past her.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Many people hate Cull and Kool (not me). All I did was give people the means to shut them up for good. This is a continuation of that.

No matter what they say or how many rings LA wins, we own them. It's over.

You trying to convince me our you....1 too many white russians POD NA

midnightpulp
Also, this is not butthurt :lol. This is me taking the time to enjoy what I have done. Shutting up a big mouthed liar in front of everyone he seeks attention from is great. :lol

This is a continuation of that. I won before we even bet. I told him my intentions and called him short sighted. This is all confirmation of that.

And this was all part of the plan. Got the PMs to prove it.

Kool done got assassinated.

Koolaid_Man
She's tempted. Don't put it past her.

None of this would be possible without her impartiality...

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:41 PM
You trying to convince me our you....1 too many white russians POD NA

He had the Bald Spot convinced, for a few minutes.

tee, hee.

cobbler

I am beyond reproach when it comes to gambling. I should just change my name to Saint Wager or something.

Giuseppe
None of this would be possible without her impartiality...

She's wavering.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 06:42 PM
And this was all part of the plan. Got the PMs to prove it.

Kool done got assassinated.

and I'm proud of it....but this is about Kobe and the Lakeshow baby...I am and have always been halftime entertainment....

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:44 PM

Sure, but that is not the point. Kori knows it too. She always asks "why not just ignore them" and she knows damn well it won't work. We all love GNSF. They will mess this up. But it's not them we worry about. Let :lol Kool mess with them all day. He might be able to survive there.

You don't need everyone though. If none of the big boys deal with him, he loses all validation he so desperately seeks. Funny thing is he already lost everything, this is just even more for the welshing part.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Sure, but that is not the point. Kori knows it too. She always asks "why not just ignore them" and she knows damn well it won't work. We all love GNSF. They will mess this up. But it's not them we worry about. Let :lol Kool mess with them all day. He might be able to survive there.

You don't need everyone though. If none of the big boys deal with him, he loses all validation he so desperately seeks. Funny thing is he already lost everything, this is just even more for the welshing part.

Yeah, c'mon, Bald, you too, act like somebody, ya weak shit, you.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:45 PM

We both know that is not possible, so I'll take that bet :lol

I have not and will not ask Kori to ban you. I told you she took an active interest in your puss ways on her own.

I am asking her to partake in what she always calls for though. Which is the ignoring of shit posters like you and cull.

The Batman
03-14-2011, 06:46 PM
DPG is mindfucking the shit outta kool and cul

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 06:47 PM

to be fair and tbh I most def consider you GNSF....you betta ask somebody...inflating your ego like dat....not Kool...man not Kool....:lol

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:47 PM

I have not and will not ask Kori to ban you. I told you she took an active interest in your puss ways on her own.

I am asking her to partake in what she always calls for though. Which is the ignoring of shit posters like you and cull.

- "Sweetheart, you coulnd't ignore me if you tried."

- "Bender" - "The Breakfast Club"

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:48 PM
DPG is mindfucking the shit outta kool and cul

The Knicks.

tee, hee.

The Batman
03-14-2011, 06:48 PM
The Knicks.

tee, hee.

The Heatles

tee, hee

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 06:49 PM

She's told you to ignore me and I've told you that as well...so why don't you already...please make this easy for me....Literally I've told all you little fuckers to put me on ignore and yet you won't do it for some odd reason....

wait a minute....Kobe's calling me...I gotta go my nigga calling me on this raw deal I'm getting....C you fuck faces later....

Ace
03-14-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm for ignoring Kool but I won't turn my back Cully. He's good in my book.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 06:52 PM

thanx...bout gotdam time...

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:53 PM
to be fair and tbh I most def consider you GNSF....you betta ask somebody...inflating your ego like dat....not Kool...man not Kool....:lol

:lol I am on a whole notha level from girl like you.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:55 PM

Cully is worse. You have no idea how shitty of a person that guy is.

cobbler
03-14-2011, 06:55 PM

It wont work because you don't have the resolve to do so. Period!

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 06:57 PM

Just because I shuttered AZ Central don't mean jack shit.

tee, hee.

cobbler

Tell us DPG... How shitty is he? Stop talking in generalities and be a man.

Brazil
Lol internet boycott

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 06:58 PM

no he's not either I am....and that's a fact Jack....:lol

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Just because I shuttered AZ Central don't mean jack shit.

tee, hee.

Oh it means plenty. Enough to where Kori constantly has to put your vile ass in your place.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 06:59 PM
Cobbler, shut up.

DPG21920
One minute left: Eat shit Cull and Kool.

Koolaid_Man
Lol internet boycott

:lmao International Internet Boycott Association....:lmao

The Batman
no he's not either I am....and that's a fact Jack....:lol

That's like sayin you stackin paper :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:00 PM
That's like sayin you stackin paper :lmao

^ this :lol...you'll never know now will ya.....Ohh wait....:lol

midnightpulp
It wont work because you don't have the resolve to do so. Period!

I do. Kool is nobody now. He was a weak adversary, but an adversary nonetheless, so I felt it my duty to engage him. Now that he's under the gravestone, the war's over, and as much as I'd like to piss on his grave, I'll refrain.

TE
Deadline.

BOOM

jeebus
03-14-2011, 07:01 PM
I must say, this has been an entertaining past few days...

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:01 PM
I do. Kool is nobody now. He was a weak adversary, but an adversary nonetheless, so I felt it my duty to engage him. Now that he's under the gravestone, the war's over, and as much as I'd like to piss on his grave, I'll refrain.

so what's so special about 7:00pm :lol

Mid I thought you didn't have a bone in this fight...ok Cobbler go after him for being a hypocrite....:lol

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Well, it's on. No more will I respond to Cull or Kool. Watch them continually try and get my attention.

I did a number on them when I stepped up to the plate. I literally own another human (2).

The Batman
^ this :lol...you'll never know now will ya.....Ohh wait....:lol

Probably cuz you havent made 500 in your life

midnightpulp

Mid I thought you didn't have a bone in this fight...ok Cobbler go after him for being a hypocrite....:lol

Last words to you:

Part of the plan :toast

cobbler
03-14-2011, 07:03 PM

Then I admire your resolution. Maybe you can take DPG under your tutelage and show him a thing or two.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:05 PM
Last words to you:

Part of the plan :toast

...to eternally be grateful for sucking your chocolate manhood Kool.....:lol

Goodbye Mid....nice getting some feels off of you....:lol

midnightpulp
Well, it's on. No more will I respond to Cull or Kool. Watch them continually try and get my attention.

I did a number on them when I stepped up to the plate. I literally own another human (2).

It's been real, DPG. Fighting alongside of you. The war is over, and now it's time to return home to the women and children. Hear that C-130 landing now. Time to fly.

Mission accomplished.

LakerHater
Oh my gawd..is this the online turn your head cross your arms, Im not talkin to ya?? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Probably cuz you havent made 500 in your life

99 cent and counting ....:lol

cobbler
03-14-2011, 07:07 PM

No need. He knows.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh my gawd..is this the online turn your head cross your arms, Im not talkin to ya?? :lmao

This is what happens when you welsh. Let me guess, you would spam him and continually empower him.

That is why you are a GNSF.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:08 PM

it's the stomp my feet and wiggle my finger...roll my eyes and twitch my hips...and ohh yeah smack my lips....

LakerHater
03-14-2011, 07:09 PM
This is what happens when you welsh. Let me guess, you would spam him and continually empower him.

I dont giva shit what happens with ya'll.... whats GNSF?

DPG21920
It's been real, DPG. Fighting alongside of you. The war is over, and now it's time to return home to the women and children. Hear that C-130 landing now. Time to fly.

Mission accomplished.

It was something the forum wanted. Everyone was tired of Kool's fake tough guy act and Cull's disgusting nature. I just saw my chance to rid them of any perceived power they though they had.

It's funny, because the idiots said I was $500 lighter, but that would mean I lost $500 of my own money. I won the bet and so much more :lol. Like I said from the very beginning.

jeebus
whats GNSF?
Me. :(

DPG21920

It's you.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Me. :(

No, you are a Grey named spurs fan. He is a GNSF. There is a big difference.

Koolaid_Man

Mission accomplished.

fighting along side of you...wtf...you two midgets couldn't climb out of fox hole....:lol

cobbler

Funny how welching never bothered you before when it was Laker fan being welched on. Apparently your morality clause only kicks in when you are being dealt the blow. It's ok though. We have known all along this was personal and had nothing to do with the ethics of the situation.

LakerHater
03-14-2011, 07:11 PM
It's you.

Oh, okay..:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:11 PM

Gay Named Spur Fan ...and I think you may be one...

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Funny how welching never bothered you before when it was Laker fan being welched on. Apparently your morality clause only kicks in when you are being dealt the blow. It's ok though. We have known all along this was personal and had nothing to do with the ethics of the situation.

I can gaurantee Mid and DPG aren't on my mind when I take a restful sleep...But I'm all up in their brain....prolly pacing back and forth spilling his Koolaid version of a white russian all over the place....

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:14 PM

^this....Mid so far up DPG's ass you'd think that nigga was like 5'5

jeebus
03-14-2011, 07:14 PM
No, you are a Grey named spurs fan. He is a GNSF. There is a big difference.
oh word. I need to lurk more

LnGrrrR
03-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Hm.. it's tough to let the stupidity of the Cully/Kool monster go unchallenged. I'll have to think on it.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Hm.. it's tough to let the stupidity of the Cully/Kool monster go unchallenged. I'll have to think on it.

if you hang around...your asshole will go from a size 5 to a size 6 in very short order.....now get gone illegal alien harborer...who's seen about as much war as I have playing call of duty....:lol

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 07:46 PM
Not a dime, Kool.

We're fully vested now.

ezau
03-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Im in. Pay up, or you're out.

Brazil
03-14-2011, 08:00 PM
After the mav krew, the invasion now the internet boycott... In no time Cul (already told u that Cul in french means ass ?) and Kool will be the victims lol

DPG you have all the right to be "mad" but a boycott ? this is namlook level IMHO especially when you know that the vast majority of kool ST business is made of your quotes and argumentation with him before, during and after the bet incident tbh fwiw

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 08:01 PM
- "No problem."

- "Ace" - "Stand by Me"

The TroutBum
03-14-2011, 08:01 PM
This thread reeks of dumbass. I demand that the OP gets a life. That being said, Kool is a fag.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 08:02 PM
The Jazz.

tee, hee.

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 08:06 PM
I'll do my best, Deep, but keep in mind Koolaid will never be ignored due to the amount of idiots on this site.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2011, 08:12 PM

If that truly empowers them (and obviously it does), that in itself is enough. Think about it. It's more empowering to know these jackasses spend hours of every single day, without missing one, to troll a board of another fan base and elicit responses from GNSFs. Seems like a sad existence to me, but who's to say...if they enjoy their lonely ass lives trolling 24/7 on a Spurs board.

I stand on the other side of the fence. Keep it up kool & the fag gang :tu , you guys have a lot of friends and get laid all of the time.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-14-2011, 08:22 PM
King Kool will always have my attention.
You niggas can't ignore Too Kool, niggas too powerful

LnGrrrR
03-14-2011, 08:32 PM
King Kool will always have my attention.
You niggas can't ignore Too Kool, niggas too powerful

Aren't you supposed to be gone?

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 08:33 PM
Aren't you supposed to be gone?

I gave him a hall pass....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 08:34 PM
41 Charge that shit to tha game my nigga....lol

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 08:39 PM
I know Kyle, but they wanted to play with the big boi's and I roasted them. They can have all the GNSF interaction they want. It's their level.

Look at how they keep posting even when I'm gone :lol

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Not a dime, Kool.

Let us proceed...

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 08:40 PM
:lol good point, deep. If they are that entertained by arguments with GNSF, then I'll let them carry out their pathetic existence.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 08:42 PM
After the mav krew, the invasion now the internet boycott... In no time Cul (already told u that Cul in french means ass ?) and Kool will be the victims lol

DPG you have all the right to be "mad" but a boycott ? this is namlook level IMHO especially when you know that the vast majority of kool ST business is made of your quotes and argumentation with him before, during and after the bet incident tbh fwiw

Brazil, I see what you are saying, but this was already put in place. It was part of the bet and requisite owning. I'm not doing it because I'm mad :lol. I told him when the bet was placed that he was an idiot and that the money was only half the fun.

Watch how this makes these two idiots act :lol Even when I tell them to their face what I am doing.

The fact he didn't pay means that he's a ghost. Paying and having me (along with everyone he looks up to) rip him is much better than this to him. Watch.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 08:42 PM
I know Kyle, but they wanted to play with the big boi's and I roasted them. They can have all the GNSF interaction they want. It's their level.

whatever lil nigga...I came in yo fucking face....I cummed on yo lip...and rubbed that shit into a lather.:lol and I did it twice....:lol hardy har har har....

but nope I won't pay again...

Greg Oden
03-14-2011, 08:46 PM
no more talking to his favorite nuggetfanPERIOD :(

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 08:47 PM
:lol good point, deep. If they are that entertained by arguments with GNSF, then I'll let them carry out their pathetic existence.

hey fuck face...and this goes for all of you...go back and look at who posted to whom first....:lol I'd just as well ignore you anyway...but DPG and MID responded to Kool first way way way back in the day...they wasn't shit to me then and certainly not now....I don't really ever say a word to you fuckers...you reach out to me and so if you don't want to NO MOE....then be a fucking man about it and let me nut in your faces freely...:lol

I'm most definitely Kool with that shit...I don't like it when bitches fight back any how ;-) ...but I know and you know that I know that you know that I know that we all know that you'll be r-e-a-d-i-n-g....:ihit

Greg Oden
03-14-2011, 08:49 PM
DPG what are you gonna do when the welching homo shows up for a basketball g2g considering he lives in the DFW area?

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 08:49 PM
:lmao look how angry they are

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 08:50 PM
DPG what are you gonna do when the welching homo shows up for a basketball g2g considering he lives in the DFW area?

He'll spread them sweet cheeks and take a load.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
03-14-2011, 08:50 PM

Yep. Back to the minor leagues with those two. Luva is really only the only major leaguer among the Laker trolls.

Kool needs to read his Art of War - The Pop-Up Children's version, a few more times.

Kyle Orton
03-14-2011, 08:51 PM
cully coulda been in the majors but chose to remain a minor leaguer. Damn shame.

Koolaid_Man

tie his pants off at the ankles and let his shit fly...that's bout it lil homie...I'm too heavy for him and Tyson combined...:lol

Greg Oden
I'm up early because I'm going white water rafting!

Giuseppe
Not a single dime, Kool.

Nada!

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Yep. Back to the minor leagues with those two. Luva is really only the only major leaguer among the Laker trolls.

Kool needs to read his Art of War - The Pop-Up Children's version, a few more times.

say nigga if you done with me don't be saying my name Ho....:lol

in fact everytime you look at your sig and see my name and my fame....you shit on yourself just a little....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm fuck with minds...Mid has my name in his sig....Lngrr has quotes from me all up in his ass....DPG whining all over the board looking for comfort...yep you think these niggas really gonna ignore me...I doubt it....I'm on they minds...and don't go changing that shit now either mid and Lngr we see ya.... lol

LnGrrrR
03-14-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm fuck with minds...Mid has my name in his sig....Lngrr has quotes from me all up in his ass....DPG whining all over the board looking for comfort...yep you think these niggas really gonna ignore me...I doubt it....I'm on they minds...and don't go changing that shit now either mid and Lngr we see ya.... lol

Thanks for the reminder to change that. If you're invisible, can't very well have you in my sig.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the reminder to change that. If you're invisible, can't very well have you in my sig.

that's right...I got this shit on lock....now do as I say your Boston queerness....I've left quite a legacy

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 09:00 PM

I will run circles around Mr. 18 minute mile.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Not a cent!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 09:01 PM

run being the operative word.....but yes run circles around my cock...:lol you lil fucker you...

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Punish that ass, Kool!

Teach & taunt!

cobbler
03-14-2011, 09:03 PM
Brazil, I see what you are saying, but this was already put in place. It was part of the bet and requisite owning. I'm not doing it because I'm mad :lol. I told him when the bet was placed that he was an idiot and that the money was only half the fun.

Watch how this makes these two idiots act :lol Even when I tell them to their face what I am doing.

The fact he didn't pay means that he's a ghost. Paying and having me (along with everyone he looks up to) rip him is much better than this to him. Watch.

Do you even read your posts? Help me ignore somebody because I don't like him. He's a ghost. I did all this. I planned all this. Im taking my ball and going home...and on the way im going to tattle to Kori and see if she will pull up my pants for me. So if having fun in your book is looking like a little grade school kid, then by all means continue on... :toast

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 09:03 PM
Punish that ass, Kool!

Teach & taunt!

Yes Papa....:lmao

Brazil
03-14-2011, 09:07 PM

I confess I didn't check the 400 pages about the famous bet I just made some quotes picking to try to understand the whole stuff, didn't know about the other half. Anyway you earned the right to have fun.

Now what I find funny is the other posters using your ass kicking to get their personal revenge

BlackSwordsMan
03-14-2011, 09:08 PM
If a tree falls in the woods and it falls on you and you scream for help when no one is around does anyone hear it

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Cobbler attacking the non welsher winner instead of the lying sack of shit Laker fans. Classic Cobbler.

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 09:13 PM
Go---EVERYBODY---Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Oden
03-14-2011, 09:13 PM

what's this? I'm lost.

Brazil
03-14-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm confused with Blacksword

cobbler
03-14-2011, 09:22 PM
Cobbler attacking the non welsher winner instead of the lying sack of shit Laker fans. Classic Cobbler.

Uh DPG. I backed you. I put it in big bold letters. You even went so far as to give me kudos for it.

Would you like to see it again?

Kool, if you haven't paid DPG. PAY HIM! It's a bitch move to welch on a bet as I have been saying for over a year now. It still is.

Now... I backed you all along. I did everything I said I would do.

How about you DPG? You tossed out insults throughout the whole thread at me and I simply just stood my ground. If you got welched on, it's shitty. I know how it feels.

And now, you rag on me again and group Laker fans into as well when all I have seen here is just about every Laker fan support you. You really should stop all the lying and just let it go.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 09:23 PM
There is no if you toolbox.

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 09:24 PM
what's this? I'm lost.

He said he went for a 6 mile jog and it took him like 2 hours :lol

He jelly rolls

cobbler
03-14-2011, 09:27 PM
There is no if you toolbox.

How do I know that DPG?

There is no definitive proof is there? You expect me to make a concrete choice and there isnt enough data to prove one way or the other.

Am I simply to just take your word as the truth? I mean really, what is it you wish from me D?

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 09:31 PM
He said he went for a 6 mile jog and it took him like 2 hours :lol

He jelly rolls

just under 65 min....suck at math much? :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 09:32 PM
what's 100 + 400

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2011, 09:33 PM
whats 500 -0

Koolaid_Man
whats 900 - 400

Koolaid_Man
what's 250 + 250

redzero
03-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Wait, Koolaid_Man is still claiming that he paid when literally nobody (including Culburn) believes he did? :lol

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Wait, Koolaid_Man is still claiming that he paid when literally nobody (including Culburn) believes he did? :lol

Red, yer adorable.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Can I get a cliffs notes version of this thread from someone?

Thanks

Giuseppe
03-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Kool paid Deep 500 smackers & Deep lied about itPERIOD

redzero
03-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Kool paid Deep 500 smackers & Deep lied about itPERIOD

Well, now you have resorted to lying to yourself because you won't admit that Koolaid lied. Sad and hilarious at the same time.

cobbler
03-14-2011, 10:56 PM

Thanks

sure.

:whine :stirpot: :whine :stirpot:

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 10:59 PM

Thanks

Sure DD. Instead of spamming the two losers and creating a scene all over the place because they welshed and lied, I decided to simply ignore them and encouraged others to do so. Don't respond to their stupid threads or posts.

I explained that ripping on them was going to happen regardless of if they paid. Since they went the chickenshit liar way, I decided to do this because I have nothing left to dominate from them. I advised that they will be stuck with GNSF and DB.COMERS. This just cements my complete control over two other human beings.

cobbler
03-14-2011, 11:01 PM
This just cements my complete control over two other human beings.

Do you have any proof of that? Just curiuos. Not pushing your buttons.

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Sure DD. Instead of spamming the two losers and creating a scene all over the place because they welshed and lied, I decided to simply ignore them and encouraged others to do so. Don't respond to their stupid threads or posts.

I explained that ripping on them was going to happen regardless of if they paid. Since they went the chickenshit liar way, I decided to do this because I have nothing left to dominate from them. I advised that they will be stuck with GNSF and DB.COMERS. This just cements my complete control over two other human beings.

I see...

What did Cully welsh on? Yes, I'm behind the times...

DPG21920
03-14-2011, 11:22 PM
He hitched his wagon to Kool. Then he went all perv/creeper and Kori had to remind him of where he stands.

Giuseppe
03-15-2011, 01:33 AM
Not a dime, Kool.

Nary a one.

Fpoonsie
03-15-2011, 02:05 AM
As bald_spot mentioned, I have no problem ignoring Kool. I've pretty much been doin it since he arrived.

Can't say the same for Cul, though. Still a fan, even after all this nonsense.

Giuseppe
03-16-2011, 04:44 AM
- "ssssssshhhhhh."

- Derick Fisher - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - June 15, 2001

Giuseppe
03-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Just checkin' dem assholes.

tlongII
03-17-2011, 01:47 AM
The problem was that the bet was for 500 bucks. No way anybody pays up five bills for an internet bet. You should have made it for 100. That would have been palatable.

Giuseppe
03-17-2011, 01:48 AM
The problem was that the bet was for 500 bucks. No way anybody pays up five bills for an internet bet. You should have made it for 100. That would have been palatable.

Not according to CR.

tee, hee.

4>0rings
03-17-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm in but it's not like I responded to Kool anyways, I would test the old perv just to get his rocks all excited but I'll let him revel in his Wendy's phobia all by his lonesome now.

I'm feelin' the love now, not one of their worthless threads on the first page. The sun's shinning brighter, the moon, moonier.

Giuseppe
03-17-2011, 02:03 AM
....and ya ain't been skunked in months.

LnGrrrR
03-17-2011, 02:35 AM

He said $100 originally, and Kool said that was chump change and upped it to $500.

BoricuaCJA
03-17-2011, 03:35 AM
He said $100 originally, and Kool said that was chump change and upped it to $500.
Which made it even more of a pussy move. How do you up the bet then not honor it.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2011, 04:31 AM
Which made it even more of a pussy move. How do you up the bet then not honor it.

Ahhhh Man we just gettin started: :lol you clowns have no idea...right now not much going on in Laker Land....but in the meantime:

8u84d7nY8pQ

Giuseppe
03-17-2011, 07:01 AM
Not a dime, Kool.

Stay strong!

BlackSwordsMan
03-17-2011, 07:17 AM
He paidQUESTIONMARK

LnGrrrR
03-17-2011, 10:29 AM
He paidQUESTIONMARK

Kyle Orton
03-17-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm in but it's not like I responded to Kool anyways, I would test the old perv just to get his rocks all excited but I'll let him revel in his Wendy's phobia all by his lonesome now.

I'm feelin' the love now, not one of their worthless threads on the first page. The sun's shinning brighter, the moon, moonier.
Sup Annoying Mav Fan/RocketfanYAO :lol

cheguevara
03-17-2011, 10:37 AM
aids is already on my ignore. Don't even miss reading his crap

That being said. You gotta be a stupid motherfucker to make a $500 bet with AIDS and actually expect him to pay :lmao

Venti Quattro
03-17-2011, 10:37 AM
He paidQUESTIONMARK

lmpaynao

DPG21920
03-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Life is so much better now that they were put into their place. They are ghosts and the forum is better for it.

Giuseppe
03-17-2011, 10:53 AM
Definitely a culture change. Kinda like AZ Central.

tee, hee.

Blake
03-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Life is so much better now that they were put into their place. They are ghosts and the forum is better for it.

so the way to make them ghosts is to not talk directly to them, but just continue to talk about them the next day.

k.

DPG21920
03-17-2011, 11:17 AM
Blake, you notice the lack of stupid threads from them? Also I haven't spoken to them and they keep bumping the thread, not me :lol

cobbler
03-17-2011, 11:21 AM
so the way to make them ghosts is to not talk directly to them, but just continue to talk about them the next day.

k.

That... or he pulls out the ever more menacing "Im going to ban you, you dont exist" figment of his imagination. Thats why I have a hard time believing anything the guy says. He's a tad delusional TBH. :lol

ohmwrecker
03-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Guiseppe doesn't make threads. He just tee hees on everyone else's. btw the shelf life of this whole thing has hit it's expiration date tbh.

Tinystarz
03-17-2011, 11:25 AM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

so dpg is ignoring Kool_Aid and Giuseppe? Who is cully? DPG is ignoring kool cause of a welch on a bet....what bet? Plus why is he ignoring Giuseppe too?

and yes gnsf to the rescue :)

Blake
03-17-2011, 11:29 AM
Blake, you notice the lack of stupid threads from them? Also I haven't spoken to them and they keep bumping the thread, not me :lol

so their ability to start threads has been taken away by management?

if true, then the nba forum just went from fucking shitty crap to just shitty crap.

you deserve a thank you for doing your part in making this forum world a better place by taking and winning the bet.

:tu

Cry Havoc
03-17-2011, 11:32 AM

k.

:lol

Giuseppe
03-17-2011, 12:05 PM

I told ya early on I was gonna back ya on the bumping of this thread.

& Daddy-O, I mean't it.

Giuseppe
03-17-2011, 12:08 PM
so their ability to start threads has been taken away by management?

if true, then the nba forum just went from fucking shitty crap to just shitty crap.

you deserve a thank you for doing your part in making this forum world a better place by taking and winning the bet.

:tu

I haven't been able to start threads since I landed here. That stipulation was part & parcel to the covenant the girl & I agreed to when I came on Board:::no thread creation, no pictures of diseased sexual organs, & a lot of poetry for that beautiful child.

Giuseppe
03-17-2011, 12:11 PM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

so dpg is ignoring Kool_Aid and Giuseppe? Who is cully? DPG is ignoring kool cause of a welch on a bet....what bet? Plus why is he ignoring Giuseppe too?

and yes gnsf to the rescue :)

I'm Cully, late of Culburn.

Blake
03-17-2011, 06:31 PM
no pictures of diseased sexual organs

and that's fun for you?

do you hide these pictures from Katie-girl or do you browse through them before bedtime?

manufan10
03-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Is there a link to the bet and all that took place? I wanna see that.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 12:29 AM
and that's fun for you?

do you hide these pictures from Katie-girl or do you browse through them before bedtime?

I was checkin' assholes.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Everyone here (except Cobbler) knows Kool is a lying piece of shit. He welshed on a bet after running his mouth. He couldn't take it (or afford it) and he lied about paying which everyone (again, except Cobbler) can see.

I'm in, although I'm surprised that you think anyone in the NBA forum would honour a $500 bet (there are a few who would, but most of these guys are internet toughs who don't have a c-note to their names). Surely you know better?

What was the bet about?

ohmwrecker
03-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Jiminy Fuckin' Christmas!

Blake
03-18-2011, 08:59 AM
I was checkin' assholes.

I don't know what that means other than what it means.

Good to know that your freaky posts are limited in this forum though. :tu

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 09:28 AM
I don't know what that means other than what it means.

Good to know that your freaky posts are limited in this forum though. :tu

Luis Scola.

tee, hee.

Blake
03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Luis Scola.

tee, hee.

I bet you wish you could start a thread about him.

But you can't.

Tee, Hee.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 11:19 AM
I bet you wish you could start a thread about him.

But you can't.

Tee, Hee.

How bout an ELE bet:::If I start a thread (right now) you have to give up the "Blake" moniker forever. You can use another moniker, but, that "Blake" is forever gone, lodged upon my teepee lodgepole.

You in?

Blake
03-18-2011, 11:58 AM
How bout an ELE bet:::If I start a thread (right now) you have to give up the "Blake" moniker forever. You can use another moniker, but, that "Blake" is forever gone, lodged upon my teepee lodgepole.

You in?

So you can start threads?

You said on this same page you haven't had the ability to start threads.

Which is it?

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 12:04 PM
So you can start threads?

You said on this same page you haven't had the ability to start threads.

Which is it?

You'll have to bet me to find out.

You got a hair on that ass, or, are you just squattin' on the plain?

Blake
03-18-2011, 12:29 PM
You'll have to bet me to find out.

You got a hair on that ass, or, are you just squattin' on the plain?

I don't really care if you can start threads or not. Im just making fun of you because you can't.

Based on you begging me for an ele bet, it's not hard to figure out that you have the user capability to start a thread but made a deal with management to not do so.

Lol ele bets

redzero
03-18-2011, 12:32 PM
I don't really care if you can start threads or not. Im just making fun of you because you can't.

Based on you begging me for an ele bet, it's not hard to figure out that you have the user capability to start a thread but made a deal with management to not do so.

Lol ele bets

How about you take the bet but still post under Blake if you lose? That's Culburn's idea of a honoring a bet anyway.

Blake
03-18-2011, 12:35 PM
How about you take the bet but still post under Blake if you lose? That's Culburn's idea of a honoring a bet anyway.

Lol "not a dime, kool"

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 12:35 PM

Lol ele bets

It's a sucker bet. I almost snookered DoK in to it a couple years back. I had that little fuck this||close to taking the bet and he backed off at the last instant.

I can thread. This just isn't the Forum for my trollish threadings. I'll lay low again for a year or so and then try it again on some unsuspecting turd hound.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 12:36 PM

Yep. I ain't a hard ass. I don't like to see people unhappy.

Blake
03-18-2011, 12:39 PM
It's a sucker bet. I almost snookered DoK in to it a couple years back. I had that little fuck this||close to taking the bet and he backed off at the last instant.

I can thread. This just isn't the Forum for my trollish threadings. I'll lay low again for a year or so and then try it again on some unsuspecting turd hound.

At least you are being truthful about being a bold faced liar.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 12:40 PM
At least you are being truthful about being a bold faced liar.

In for penny. In for pound.

Blake
03-18-2011, 12:47 PM
In for penny. In for pound.

Liar

LnGrrrR
03-18-2011, 01:11 PM

:lol

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Just checkin' assholes.

Riddler
03-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Just checkin' assholes.

While drinking koolaid?

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 11:22 AM
You should go back and fuck your father some more.

LakaFan
03-19-2011, 11:25 AM

Sounds like a fantasy of yours

Riddler
03-19-2011, 11:25 AM

That pick-up line ALWAYS works with Kool, dun it?

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Perhaps, but, I'm asking about you fucking your Dad.

BlackSwordsMan
03-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Hands smelling like cigarettes and disappointment as they cup your mouth so you can't scream.

Riddler
03-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Perhaps, but, I'm fucking your Dad.

Oh really?

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Don't worry guys. The vulgarity will soon be at an end.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Oh really?

Come ta Pappy.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Don't worry guys. The vulgarity will soon be at an end.

Deep, runnin' & tellin'.

LakaFan
03-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Deep, runnin' & tellin'.

Cully, kickin' & screamin', on his way to the tree of woe.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Cully, kickin' & screamin', on his way to the tree of woe.

Laka, brownin' & nosin'.

Ya weak shit, you.

SourCandy
03-19-2011, 12:09 PM
So welcher huh. Smh

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Not a dime, Kool.

Stay strong, my brother!

Riddler
03-19-2011, 12:13 PM
So welcher huh. Smh

Say girl, you lookin mighty delectable.

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 12:41 PM
ELE bets... $500 bets... internet forums... hahaha yall a bunch of chump motherfuckers, all of yall.

BlackSwordsMan
03-19-2011, 12:42 PM
not everyone has a UTSA degree in secertraryiasm

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 12:42 PM
You realize you post on an internet forum and engage in arguments non stop, KW?

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 12:48 PM
not everyone has a UTSA degree in secertraryiasm

who went to utsa, that fine establishment? i've never even stepped foot on their parking lot, let alone go into that campus.

though, i won't knock anyone for attending that college. college is college and i applaud anyone's attempt to get a higher education.

You realize you post on an internet forum and engage in arguments non stop, KW?

arguments? i engage in cracking myself up, but i don't need to because this thread is humorous enough for me right now.

you mean to tell me you made a bet with some dude on the net you've never met and you're actually upset he didn't pay up? shit... most friends in real life wouldn't pay up, it is what it is. for you to actually think some stranger off the internet was going to man-up and pay you $500 is funnier than this thread to be honest.

motherfuckin' chumps.

Agloco
03-19-2011, 12:50 PM
You killed both sides of his coin. We now know he's both a bitch and broke ass faggot.

Agloco
03-19-2011, 12:53 PM
I was checkin' assholes.

It'd be nice if you stuck to things you knew more often tbh.

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 12:54 PM
koriwhat is one of the top 5 dumbest people I've ever come across in real life or on the internet

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 12:57 PM
koriwhat is one of the top 5 dumbest people I've ever come across in real life or on the internet

keep chiseling away on that rock, set the stone, and turn a profit.

i think i'll go tattoo today, gotta call my friend up and see if he can take anymore pain considering i tatted him up just 2 days ago. hmm... such a boring day, should be out in austin but fuck it.

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Just make sure you're black and gray, not blue and gay!

jag
03-19-2011, 01:00 PM
arguments? i engage in cracking myself up, but i don't need to because this thread is humorous enough for me right now.

Let's be real here, the only thing you engage in is being laughed at. Just because you claim to be a good sport and join in on the laughter doesn't change the fact that people are flinging poo at you.

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Just make sure you're black and gray, not blue and gay!

hey hey goodbye... nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah... hey hey hey 1st round fodder.

wave when you're watching them spurs from the sidelines!

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Let's be real here, the only thing you engage in is being laughed at. Just because you claim to be a good sport and join in on the laughter doesn't change the fact that people are flinging poo at you.

it's the internet man... you and everyone else takes this shit seriously, i don't. i simply get a kick out of it, though lately it's been pretty bland and not that funny at all so i took a tad break from the mencias and the cooks of ST.

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Rofl you watch the Spurs from the sidelines just like any non-Spurs fan does.

lol pretending you're part of the team

jag
03-19-2011, 01:03 PM
though lately it's been pretty bland and not that funny at all so i took a tad break from the mencias and the cooks of ST.

The only thing you took a break from was being repeatedly deuced on.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 01:05 PM
It'd be nice if you stuck to things you knew more often tbh.

Well, I was doin:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

but, you guys got all shit-faced over it, tellin' the girl & everything.

tee, hee.

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Rofl you watch the Spurs from the sidelines just like any non-Spurs fan does.

lol pretending you're part of the team

who's pretending? i'm simply stating the facts, suns are nothing and neither are your knicks. kill yourself!

shitted on by internet bitches, too funny.

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 01:06 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/465700/dragic-o.gif

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 01:07 PM
who's pretending?

You're making fun because I'll be "watching the Spurs from the sidelines" when that's exactly what you're gonna be doing too :lmao

lol doodooing on yourself

Giuseppe
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/465700/dragic-o.gif

^Mere hours afore Artest broke not only the Sun's ass, but, sent Collins into a depression that never lifted.

tee, hee.

koriwhat
that's what you're holding onto DiK, the 1 time the suns pulled a fast one over the spurs and ended up getting dick in their asses in the next round just to follow up with a no-seed the next yr while the spurs follow up with the overall 1 seed? :lol

Kyle Orton
who the fuck is Collins?

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 01:08 PM
that's what you're holding onto DiK, the 1 time the suns pulled a fast one over the spurs and ended up getting dick in their asses in the next round just to follow up with a no-seed the next yr while the spurs follow up with the overall 1 seed? :lol
:lmao I was just posting a gif showing how much _JaG owned you

koriwhat
03-19-2011, 01:09 PM
You're making fun because I'll be "watching the Spurs from the sidelines" when that's exactly what you're gonna be doing too :lmao

exactly, i will be watching from the sidelines just like i did in 05 & 07. catch me on the tube while i sit next to diaw and parkers brother again and watch the spurs hoist the LOB!

Avitus1
03-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Done and Done.

Kyle Orton
03-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Btw good luck earning the #1 seed with fastbreaks and 3 point shooting. That shit don't win in the playoffs :lol