PDA

View Full Version : It's just one game

NuGGeTs-FaN
03-14-2011, 09:32 PM
Relax :toast This board meltsdown after a loss. This team is too savvy to worry about these kinda games.

Let the Heat have their moral victories. The Spurs have the best record pretty much wrapped up, and THAT team will turn up in the playoffs.

4>0rings
03-14-2011, 09:33 PM
2 games...

Against elite teams...

Still messing with the lineup....

A certian center the Spurs wanted for the past thousand years does not get any time on the court...

3 more years!!! 3 more years!!! 3 more years!!!

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-14-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm not worried. I know it was a pathetic game, but one game doesn't change the season.

Spurs Brazil
03-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Relax :toast This board meltsdown after a loss. This team is too savvy to worry about these kinda games.

Let the Heat have their moral victories. The Spurs have the best record pretty much wrapped up, and THAT team will turn up in the playoffs.

Nuggets looks great after the trade. I think they will finish in 5th place and we'll see a great series against the Thunder

maddnezz
03-14-2011, 09:38 PM
2 games...

Against elite teams...

Still messing with the lineup....

A certian center the Spurs wanted for the past thousand years does not get any time on the court...

3 more years!!! 3 more years!!! 3 more years!!!This! I would like to make a donation to your church of truth! Pop is dumb as a stick about Splitter!

NuGGeTs-FaN
03-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Nuggets looks great after the trade. I think they will finish in 5th place and we'll see a great series against the Thunder

yeh but it sucks coz the Nuggs-Spurs will then match up in the 2nd round. It should be a WCF matchup :toast

If the Nuggets slip to 6th, they can take out the Lakers on the way to meeting the Spurs :lobt2:

Reck
03-14-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm not worried. I know it was a pathetic game, but one game doesn't change the season.

Well get ready for an early playoff depart.

Hill seens to be regressing to a no ball mother effer.

Aside from Tim, Tony and a hit or miss Manu, this team is no better then the 8th seed.

Spurs are unable to comeback even from the minimal deficit.

Only way Spurs can win games is if they are leading by a good margin.

This team had a great first half. Second half has been pathetic to watch.

DieHardSpursFan1537
03-14-2011, 09:43 PM
It seems like Nuggets are actually BETTER without Melo.....

crc21209
03-14-2011, 09:45 PM

Damn even a Nuggets fan knows what the real Spurs are made of....:tu

cd98
03-14-2011, 09:49 PM
We're seeing a trend. A bad one. We need to right the ship before the playoffs or we are an early out. I'm not satisfied with barely beating the Kings and getting blown out by the last two quality teams.

Doe
03-14-2011, 09:54 PM
I don't think the sky is falling but it's unsettling that the Spurs are playing this badly late into the season. All other elite teams are making their run for the playoffs. It would be nice if the Spurs showed some of that elite defense/rebounding that they're going to flip the switch for in the playoffs.