PDA

View Full Version : Our only hope

spursince#99
03-14-2011, 09:50 PM
i am truly sorry but lets just face it here...i hate to be like sequspur but honestly...the only hope we have of winning this title is for andrew bynum to go down indefinately during this lakers-magic game going on right now...we are too small and rely too much on the 3 ball...we really need a defensive presence...marcus cousin anyone? we need a D-league big who specializes in rebounding and blocking shots because tonight was just to pathetic to just let go...as Bosh said when we crushed them the first game..."they annihilated us." :depressed

crc21209
03-14-2011, 09:53 PM
:lol No need to worry he'll end up messing himself up at some point during the Playoffs....

underdawg
03-14-2011, 09:53 PM
the only hope the Spurs have (and it's pretty much a far gone hope) - is that Pop kicks his small ball habit. That stuff has got him good and I don't think he can kick it.

Warlord23
03-14-2011, 09:56 PM
It's too late for Pop to kick the habit even if he wanted IMO. Changing course and playing Splitter wouldn't work, there isn't enough time left in the season for him to get used to playing meaningful minutes. We'll just have to hope that the 3 ball will fall copiously 4 times out of 7 in every series, and that we can at least stay competitive on defense with our backup "bigs".

spursince#99
03-14-2011, 10:02 PM
the only hope the Spurs have (and it's pretty much a far gone hope) - is that Pop kicks his small ball habit. That stuff has got him good and I don't think he can kick it.Lol at your sig :lol:lmao:lol