PDA

View Full Version : The Viability of Suicide...

Axe Murderer
03-15-2011, 01:22 AM
From what I've gathered, there are two types of Spurs fans on the board:
A.) suicidal ones ("first round exit, here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Dallas...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Spurs team, in 2010, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Southwest division...

Budkin
03-15-2011, 01:24 AM
:huh

SpursPreacher
03-15-2011, 01:27 AM
giulliani's ? spurs noun and 9/11 ?

Axe Murderer
03-15-2011, 01:30 AM
giulliani's ? spurs noun and 9/11 ?

Doesn't that make sense to you or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that?

jaffies
03-15-2011, 01:37 AM
BAMA vs. HOYA 2011

TheSullyMonster
03-15-2011, 01:39 AM
Guiliani wasn't a moderate, tbh

jjktkk
03-15-2011, 01:40 AM

Beating the defending NBA champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for the Spurs even if you guys did win 2.5 championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting Cowboy games; I won't take a win in Indianopolis for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This Spurs team, in 2010, is a very respectable third best in the mighty Southwest division...

I'm just enjoying the season. If the Spurs do not get a championship, that will be disappointing, but this has been one great ride for over 10 years now. As far as suicide is concerned, I would use one of your unbanned trolls and check the pulse over at dalmav.com and see how many Mav fans are near the edge, or that there is, once again, hope, that this is finally their year.

BUMP'S LEFT FOOT
03-15-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm just enjoying the season. If the Spurs do not get a championship, that will be disappointing, but this has been one great ride for over 10 years now. As far as suicide is concerned, I would use one of your unbanned trolls and check the pulse over at dalmav.com and see how many Mav fans are near the edge, or that there is, once again, hope, that this is finally their year.

lol trolled

Splits
03-15-2011, 02:00 AM
First Hiroshima.

Now Fuk-u-shima.

TE
03-15-2011, 03:08 AM

Kill yourself.