PDA

View Full Version : Suns Got Told!

Rydia
06-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know on some facts on the game. Wellllll I was there and rootin for the Spurs. In the very beginning it was cool because the dumb Suns Gorilla broke a broom. As in the SPurs aren't going to sweep them. A little later the announcer guy was trying to get the crowd pumped acting like the Suns were going to sweep the Spurs....just backwards. Is this pathetic or what?! They also showed a video of the Gorilla Killing our Coyote!!! It was so mean! They killed him then strapped him onto the roof of this little hummer they drove around the court during a time out.

Also...
The dumb Suns owner stood up when there were only three minutes left in the game and grabbed the mic and told the crowd they need to help the Suns win and get on their feet and make noise so the Spurs couldn't hear anything! hahaha :lmao
Even some dude on the radio this morning didn't get that. He was talking about how dumb it was that the owner did that.
He got told royal! Spurs winning on his home court....better then chocolate!
:owned

PM5K
06-02-2005, 08:19 PM
He wanted Varsity, he got it....

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-02-2005, 08:20 PM
and then everyone went out to the parking lot, where there was a crow buffet set-up for everyone.

Solid D
06-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Let the truth be told.

Good report. The Gorilla and the Coyote are perenially the best mascots in the NBA, paws-down.

mavsfan1000
06-02-2005, 08:45 PM
What's the big deal about getting the crowd involved? That's what they do.

johnny00
06-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Hey there were three minutes left in the game 3 MINUTES!

That's an eternity in basketball time.

You shouldn't have to have people (or the owner) pick up a mike and give a lets-win-one-for-the-gipper speech to get everyone and the team motivated, it's cheesy, it's high school, it's jr. varsity.

Kori Ellis
06-03-2005, 12:46 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/playoffs2005/crowdSurfer_800.jpg

Chris
06-03-2005, 12:47 AM

You shouldn't have to have people (or the owner) pick up a mike and give a lets-win-one-for-the-gipper speech to get everyone and the team motivated, it's cheesy, it's high school, it's jr. varsity.

:rollin

cqsallie
06-03-2005, 12:56 AM
Sweet little shot of TPark. I can see what a desperate housewife would see in him...
While we're at it, when Tony was named one of People Magazine's "Most Beautiful People," I don't remember that A-hole Rashad crowing about it, but he's driving me nuts on NBA-TV with his rapturous excitement about Wade being named this year.
"My Main Man!", he hollers. Didn't that phrase go out a few years back? Yuck!!!!

mavsfan1000
06-03-2005, 01:00 AM
I am not a big fan of Ahmad Rashad. He is always talking about Miami just like most ESPN bandwagon analysts.

cqsallie
06-03-2005, 01:12 AM
I am not a big fan of Ahmad Rashad. He is always talking about Miami just like most ESPN bandwagon analysts.
Could be the whole East Coast mindset. The East teams can be screwed, blued and tattooed by the West, but they still find a way to feel smug and superior. Maybe it's the whole ostrich myth (the one about sticking their heads in the sand so they can't see what terrible thing is about to happen to them).
The self-exploding Lakers let the East in last year, but it's not going to happen again. Just reading the win/loss columns on a daily basis would lead one to figure out that there's no such thing as a "Beast from the East." Why do we have to do it that way, anyway? Why not just the top 16 teams - period!?
Oh, nevermind, I guess I know. If these playoffs involved the 16 teams with the best won/lost records, there'd only be one East team eligible...
:elephant

slayermin
06-03-2005, 03:22 AM
He wanted Varsity, he got it.... :rollin

Vashner
06-03-2005, 05:38 AM

He didn't say Gipper did he? Ronald would roll in his grave with that punk Nash.. .he would only endorse Spurs.. :elephant

Jimcs50
06-03-2005, 08:11 AM
I see nothing wrong with this at all.

samikeyp
06-03-2005, 08:28 AM
They also showed a video of the Gorilla Killing our Coyote!!! It was so mean! They killed him then strapped him onto the roof of this little hummer they drove around the court during a time out.

You're pretty desperate if you go after the other teams mascot! :lol

nkdlunch
06-03-2005, 09:03 AM
They also showed a video of the Gorilla Killing our Coyote!!! It was so mean! They killed him then strapped him onto the roof of this little hummer they drove around the court during a time out.

Those bastards!!! :lol

BillsCarnage
06-03-2005, 12:06 PM
You're pretty desperate if you go after the other teams mascot! :lol

It's not the first time any mascot has ever done something like that. The gorilla is one of the most creative mascots in sports. Next time you go(if) to a game watch what the mascot does. They all have whacky shenannigans.

samikeyp
06-03-2005, 12:08 PM
It was a joke. Hence the :lol

BillsCarnage
06-03-2005, 12:20 PM
ohhh ok :drunk