PDA

View Full Version : Manu and George need to hit the weight room...asap.

TDfan2007
03-15-2011, 03:17 PM
These guys are well below average in holding their ground when being backed down, and as Kobe/Wade have shown, a guard with a decent post game can score on them at will. This is a deficiency that's most glaring against LA. I think some added bulk would help Hill in particular with fighting through screens.

Have you guys noticed this as well? Any concern?

Also, has nobody ever taught RJ how to get low while attempting dribble drives?

wontstartdumbthreads
03-15-2011, 03:20 PM
These guys are well below average in holding their ground when being backed down, and as Kobe/Wade have shown, a guard with a decent post game can score on them at will. This is a deficiency that's most glaring against LA. I think some added bulk would help Hill in particular with fighting through screens.

Have you guys noticed this as well? Any concern?

Also, has nobody ever taught RJ how to get low while attempting dribble drives?

Maybe he missed "fundamentals of dribble drives" day.
Dribble drives. LOL.

jjktkk
03-15-2011, 03:26 PM
I don't see Manu, at his age, all of a sudden packing on muscle and strength. Hill might get stronger, but I don't think he could pack on more pounds.

PDXSpursFan
03-15-2011, 03:42 PM
While you're at it you may as well ask for Blair to grow 6 more inches :rolleyes

TDfan2007
03-15-2011, 03:49 PM
While you're at it you may as well ask for Blair to grow 6 more inches :rolleyes

So increasing one's lower body and core strength is as plausible as growing 6 inches? Solid take...

wontstartdumbthreads
03-15-2011, 03:53 PM
So increasing one's lower body and core strength is as plausible as growing 6 inches? Solid take...

I think that was probably in response to you wanting Hill to "pack on some bulk".

20beastie45
03-15-2011, 04:02 PM
sure they can put more muscle on!

I'd rather them put more effort first!

sure i can see HULK HILL! lol

Libri
03-15-2011, 04:10 PM
If you want them to bulk up, they will have increase their caloric intake, clean calories of course.