2) Celtics vs. 7) 76ers
3) Heat vs. 6) Knicks
3) Magic vs. 5) Hawks

WC:

1) Spurs vs. 8) Grizzlies
2) Lakers vs. 7) Hornets
3) Mavericks vs. 6) Trailblazers
4) Thunder vs. 5) Nuggets

As a Laker fan, I would love the standings to look this way at the end of the regular season. I just hope we can overlap CHI and BOS for HCA when we meet in the finals.

TE
03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
I see the Bulls and Heat in the ECF, with the Bulls winning in seven.

In the west, I think the Lakers will come out if they keep playing like they are right now AND of course if Dallas and SA don't get their collective shit together.

NBA finals is a toss up if the Bulls and Lakers are the participants.

DPG21920
03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
Ya, LA has a great path if that holds. NO sucks :lol

TE
03-15-2011, 11:43 PM
The planets are aligning, just like Stern ordered them to.

Only team that can beat the Lakers is themselves tbh.

They got a bright green light to run now. :bang

Cheesy cake walk schedule.

DeadlyDynasty
03-15-2011, 11:43 PM
Jackson walks away from the game with a Finals clinching win in Chicago...Perfect :)

Spursmania
03-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Almost too perfect...

DeadlyDynasty
03-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Almost too perfect...

and Kobe will tie Mike in rings, both at the tail end of their 2nd 3-peats.

Fucking beautiful I tell ya

cobbler
03-15-2011, 11:48 PM
The planets are aligning, just like Stern ordered them to.

Only team that can beat the Lakers is themselves tbh.

They got a bright green light to run now. :bang

Cheesy cake walk schedule.

They never learn....

TE
03-15-2011, 11:48 PM

Must be very enriching to be a fan of a team that is practically given excellence instead of producing its own.

IronMexican
03-15-2011, 11:49 PM

Stern just has a way of making things perfect. Great Commissioner.

DeadlyDynasty
03-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Must be very enriching to be a fan of a team that is practically given excellence instead of producing its own.

It is, thanks for your concern :tu

cobbler
03-15-2011, 11:50 PM

I think he seriously considers coming back if the Lakers take it. First to 4 peat since Red? I dont know... would be so hard to walk away. Especially if Drew decides to get consistent.

Pelicans78
03-15-2011, 11:51 PM

Coming from the fan who's team got their asses kicked twice by them.

DeadlyDynasty
03-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Stern just has a way of making things perfect. Great Commissioner.

brah an Elliott Smith song just played on my Pandora station and it made me think of my good buddy IM.

no homo

cobbler
03-15-2011, 11:52 PM

:whine

DeadlyDynasty
03-15-2011, 11:53 PM
I think he seriously considers coming back if the Lakers take it. First to 4 peat since Red? I dont know... would be so hard to walk away. Especially if Drew decides to get consistent.

Nah he's done here. If he coaches again it will be with the Knicks. Red Holzman was his mentor/hero.

BlackSwordsMan
03-15-2011, 11:54 PM
Grizzlies vs lakers. interesting

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Hornets have a touch schedule IIRC..they will get 8th or miss the playoffs IMO..

Memphis has a pretty weak schedule IIRC, they might be able to climb to 6..I don't think Denver falls any lower than 5th..

I would guess:

Spurs vs. Hornets
Lakers vs. Blazers
Mavs vs. Grizzlies
Thunder vs. Nuggets

All 4 would be entertaining series'..

Celtics will continue to coast IMO, Bulls should have the #1 seed pretty easily, Miami ends up 2nd IMO..

I would guess:

Bulls vs. Pacers
Heat vs. Sixers
Celtics vs. Knicks
Magic vs. Hawks

The 2 middle series' should be decent, while the other 2 would be shitty..

midnightpulp
03-15-2011, 11:57 PM

But at the end of the day, I'm glad to know I'm not associated with:

h-PAEuih9Vc

Pelicans78
03-15-2011, 11:58 PM
Hornets matchup with the Spurs better than any of the other teams.

Mavs need to figure out how to improve their defense.

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2011, 11:59 PM
If I had to pick any team I'd want the Spurs to face, it would be NO, but I acknowledge that the Hornets have given the Spurs plenty of trouble in the past, and West/Paul have a lot of confidence against them..the Spurs are one of the few teams that Chris Paul gives an effort against..

rayjayjohnson
03-16-2011, 12:01 AM
nuggets could beat thunder imo. thunder cannot win in denver, and the way we're playing right now I'm sure we'd steal on in okc.

midnightpulp
03-16-2011, 12:03 AM

h-PAEuih9Vc

Watching that video again, I have to ask: What do beaners have against newspapers?

ElNono
03-16-2011, 12:04 AM
Remaining head-to-head matchups for teams aiming for the last 4 spots...

Denver:
@ Utah

New Orleans:
vs Phoenix
@ Utah
@ Phoenix
vs Portland
vs Memphis
vs Houston
vs Phoenix
@ Memphis
vs Utah

Portland:
@ New Orleans
@ Utah
vs Memphis

Memphis:
vs Utah
@ New Orleans
vs New Orleans
@ Portland

Phoenix:
@ New Orleans
vs New Orleans
@ New Orleans

Utah:
@ Houston
@ Memphis
vs New Orleans
vs Portland
@ New Orleans
vs Denver

Houston:
vs Utah
@ New Orleans

-----------

Basically, NO and Utah had the most games against their direct rivals and thus the most possibilities to make up ground quicker if they get their shit together...

Pelicans78
Hornets have the tiebreaker over Denver, Portland, and Memphis right now. They need to win their games because they have plenty left.

DeadlyDynasty

h-PAEuih9Vc

tbh how tit would it be to be an INS agent stationed in LA around mid-June?
Mad overtime...you would make bank imo

Pelicans78
03-16-2011, 12:05 AM
nuggets could beat thunder imo. thunder cannot win in denver, and the way we're playing right now I'm sure we'd steal on in okc.

I like OKC to be honest. Denver is too reliant on the three. OKC will defend their perimeter players well and Perkins and Ibaka will defend Nene. Durant and Westbrook are still better than anyone on Denver.

midnightpulp
03-16-2011, 12:09 AM
tbh how tit would it be to be an INS agent stationed in LA around mid-June?
Mad overtime...you would make bank imo

Lol.

I really can't talk shit about the Lakers fanbase, consider that I am a Dodger and Raider fan, teams I share with beaner Lakerfan.

If the Raiders ever won another Superbowl, they'd find a way to acquire a nuclear weapon and blow up LA. That's how fuckin' crazy your average Southern California beaner is for the Raiders.

As IronMex knows, Raider loyalty and fervor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Laker loyalty and fervor.

j.dizzle
03-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Lol.

I really can't talk shit about the Lakers fanbase, consider that I am a Dodger and Raider fan, teams I share with beaner Lakerfan.

If the Raiders ever won another Superbowl, they'd find a way to acquire a nuclear weapon and blow up LA. That's how fuckin' crazy your average Southern California beaner is for the Raiders.

As IronMex knows, Raider loyalty and fervor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Laker loyalty and fervor.

:lol
http://solucionesjbm.com/carmentec/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/1462891987_l.jpg

DPG21920
03-16-2011, 12:14 AM
No sucks.

midnightpulp
03-16-2011, 12:16 AM

Truth. Make no mistake, they do love the Lakers, but it's not the same kind of deep, passionate, and unconditional love they have for the Raiders and Dodgers. If you told them killing Kobe Bryant would somehow produce a Raider Superbowl or a Dodgers World Series, you'd find his body crucified on the T of the "Staples Center" sign the very next day.

IronMexican's Girl
03-16-2011, 12:16 AM

ooo this pic givs me a weird feeling:oops:oops

IronMexican
03-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Dodger games are like 80% bald Mexicans. Though the Laker parade was the same thing. Probably just cause of cheap tickets.

crc21209
03-16-2011, 12:18 AM
I think the 76ers could give the Celtics all they could handle in a 1st round matchup. Knicks and Heat would be good too. :tu Bulls vs. Pacers and Magic vs. Hawks would be pretty damn boring....

Kyle Orton
03-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Or cause bald Mexicans are the type who can go to a parade during the day in the middle of the week.

HarlemHeat37
03-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Or cause bald Mexicans are the type who can go to a parade during the day in the middle of the week.

:lol What are you trying to say here, Dok?..

Kyle Orton
03-16-2011, 12:21 AM
:lol What are you trying to say here, Dok?..
bald people don't have jobs

IronMexican
03-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Hurts me, DoK.

After that shitty ass parade this past year, I doubt I'll ever go again. 2009's was awesome, though.

midnightpulp
03-16-2011, 12:22 AM
Dodger games are like 80% bald Mexicans. Though the Laker parade was the same thing. Probably just cause of cheap tickets.

That all you can eat deal in the pavilion brought a lot of them in.

Kyle Orton
03-16-2011, 12:22 AM
rofl I was just cracking a joke cause you threw a softball, I knew I wasn't gonna offend you with the 10,000th Mexican joke you've seen on this site.

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2011, 12:23 AM
I wonder if broke ass Cali will actually be able to afford a parade this time

IronMexican
03-16-2011, 12:23 AM
rofl I was just cracking a joke cause you threw a softball, I knew I wasn't gonna offend you with the 10,000th Mexican joke you've seen on this site.

It's a forum, bro. If you can't take a joke, your pretty much a fagot. lol getting trolled by TD. Miss that guy.

IronMexican
03-16-2011, 12:24 AM
I wonder if broke ass Cali will actually be able to afford a parade this time

They actually didn't pay for it last year. It was Buss. I think there's something like 15 million in Tsunami damages this year, as well.

Kyle Orton
03-16-2011, 12:24 AM
tbh you shouldn't have ever revealed that spurz n 09 troll

j.dizzle
03-16-2011, 12:25 AM
The Eastern Coference 1st rounf might actually be watchable for once. They all should be pretty entertaining other than the 1/8 matchup. Stern will bust a nut at a Boston/NY or Miami/NY series.

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2011, 12:25 AM
That all you can eat deal in the pavilion brought a lot of them in.

If there's any event with the words "free" or "buffet" in the title, rest assured the dregs of society will be there in droves

Kyle Orton
03-16-2011, 12:26 AM
The Eastern Coference 1st rounf might actually be watchable for once. They all should be pretty entertaining other than the 1/8 matchup. Stern will bust a nut at a Boston/NY or Miami/NY series.
lol talking basketball. Did you think this was an NBA forum or something?

hitmanyr2k
03-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Jackson walks away from the game with a Finals clinching win in Chicago...Perfect :)

Nah, Phil completes that 20 year circle and walks off with a Finals loss kick-starting another rise in Chicago and throwing LA back into mediocrity for another decade or so. Since it's the Bulls Phil won't mind losing one bit :lol Who else better to send him off into retirement?

IronMexican
03-16-2011, 12:27 AM
tbh you shouldn't have ever revealed that spurz n 09 troll

I loved the name to that troll. My favorite post was one where the Laker fans were heckling somebody, and I said "We would never do that. We'd be too busy wolfing down a burrito" Or something like that. I don't even feel like making trolls since kori or timvp changed the pass to timvpluva.

midnightpulp
03-16-2011, 12:27 AM
If there's any event with the words "free" or "buffet" in the title, rest assured the dregs of society will be there in droves

Oh yeah.

Venti Quattro
03-16-2011, 12:28 AM
Nah, Phil completes that 20 year circle and walks off with a Finals loss kick-starting another rise in Chicago and throwing LA back into mediocrity for another decade or so. Since it's the Bulls Phil won't mind losing one bit :lol Who else better to send him off into retirement?
:nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope

Kyle Orton
03-16-2011, 12:29 AM
mookie pitched such a big tent for that timvpluva troll he was almost able to see his dick. Almost.

j.dizzle
03-16-2011, 12:29 AM
lol talking basketball. Did you think this was an NBA forum or something?

LOL Im the one that posted the pic of the group of skinheads. This shit will go 10 pages just on mexican jokes probably. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2011, 12:30 AM

tbh the Bulls are the only Finals opponent LA has never avenged/beaten. Would be nice to close out in Chicago:toast

The Gemini Method
03-16-2011, 12:38 AM
The Messicans would show supreme loyalty to the Raiduhs...but the other Laker supporters of LA do not. But that picture is applicable. Last year's parade was ultra boringghh

midnightpulp
03-16-2011, 12:40 AM
The Messicans would show supreme loyalty to the Raiduhs...but the other Laker supporters of LA do not. But that picture is applicable. Last year's parade was ultra boringghh

Charger fans. The vanilla, safe, unassuming team perfect for white folk. You can also lump the 49ers into that category.

Sean Cagney
03-16-2011, 12:42 AM
Hornets matchup with the Spurs better than any of the other teams.

Mavs need to figure out how to improve their defense.

Portland and Memphis do better IMHO! But Hornets are not easy for us no doubt, we would get them in 6 games at most. I am just being honest too.

The Gemini Method
03-16-2011, 12:42 AM
No, I don't like either team...I am patiently waiting until we get the Jags lol. Though I do support USC--which could be considered the Raiders of the college football world

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2011, 12:44 AM
No, I don't like either team...I am patiently waiting until we get the Jags lol. Though I do support USC--which could be considered the Raiders of the college football world

Please take the Bills so I have a legit excuse not to root for them anymore.

midnightpulp
03-16-2011, 12:45 AM

Be pretty cool. Definitely would become my B-team.

TE
03-16-2011, 12:47 AM
How in the fuck does a thread go talking about B-Ball to discussing Mexicans and Football??

The Gemini Method
03-16-2011, 12:48 AM
Cuz mexicans and football = intelligent ball discussion..duh!

hitmanyr2k
03-16-2011, 12:48 AM

tbh the Bulls are the only Finals opponent LA has never avenged/beaten. Would be nice to close out in Chicago:toast

I doubt the Bulls even make it through the East. With the #1 seed they have a chance because the path to the ECF would be a lot easier. If the Bulls should make it to the Finals I think they're very capable of beating any team that comes out of the West. They have the youth, speed, and size in the paint to take on anyone. The only matchup that I'm worried about is against the Celtics. Hopefully that Kendrick Perkins trade weakens them a bit.

The Gemini Method
03-16-2011, 12:49 AM
Please take the Bills so I have a legit excuse not to root for them anymore.

If they had the first pick and Luck was coming out--Maybe.

HarlemHeat37
Asians seem to be the only race that isn't discussed here often, tbh..

midnightpulp
How in the fuck does a thread go talking about B-Ball to discussing Mexicans and Football??

Cause it's fun saying the word "beaner."

Kyle Orton
03-16-2011, 12:51 AM
does anyone wonder where koriwhat's been these days?

tlongII
03-16-2011, 12:51 AM
I just want a shot at the Lakers in the playoffs. I don't care what round. We take them out and everything else is gravy. :toast

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2011, 12:54 AM
I doubt the Bulls even make it through the East. With the #1 seed they have a chance because the path to the ECF would be a lot easier. If the Bulls should make it to the Finals I think they're very capable of beating any team that comes out of the West. They have the youth, speed, and size in the paint to take on anyone. The only matchup that I'm worried about is against the Celtics. Hopefully that Kendrick Perkins trade weakens them a bit.

I love Chicago's chances to come out of the East if they hold onto the #1 spot. They'd pound Orlando imo and the Celtics are just not the same w/o Perkins. Would be tough, but I'd take Bulls in 7 over Celtics.

I think LA would beat them (HCA or not), b/c the Bulls are limited in their scoring options outside of Rose (the rest are streaky), and experience also plays a factor. Bulls play great D though, so they'd have a good chance either way

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2011, 12:55 AM

he posted in the lounge earlier tonight iirc

hitmanyr2k
I just want a shot at the Lakers in the playoffs. I don't care what round. We take them out and everything else is gravy. :toast

I think Aldridge would get overwhelmed. He can't take on LA's bigs by himself. It all depends on the health of Camby if Portland will be competitive or not.

Amuseddaysleeper

One of his tatts got infected.

True story.

IronMexican
03-16-2011, 12:57 AM
If a thread isn't totally off topic by the second page, something is wrong. The only exception is a game thread.

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2011, 12:58 AM
If they had the first pick and Luck was coming out--Maybe.

The Bills would never be so lucky...Luck stayed another year to avoid playing for Carolina, imagine what he'll think if the Bills gets top pick next year? :rollin

He'll probably develop a coke habit and beat up some hookers just so his draft stock will drop, and save him from Buffalo

tlongII
03-16-2011, 12:59 AM
I think Aldridge would get overwhelmed. He can't take on LA's bigs by himself. It all depends on the health of Camby if Portland will be competitive or not.

Aldridge destroyed LA the last time we played them and that was without Roy, Wallace, and Camby. We just went cold at the end of the game allowed the Lakers to tie it up and take it into OT. We can beat them.

21_Blessings
03-16-2011, 01:35 AM

In all honesty though, if the Bulls make a run at the finals they're going to get their asses swept real quick. Even cleaner than that Spurs ass which exited the playoffs in 4 last spring.

Maybe in a couple years.

namlook
03-16-2011, 01:39 AM
but at the end of the day, i'm glad to know i'm not associated with this:

fAcWtuUQ-Xo

LOL @ rioting and setting off car alarms in suburbia. Poor Lebron. :lol