PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Roast

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 12:28 AM
Did anyone watch it tonight on comedy central?

It was fucking hilarious!! Snoop had so many hysterical jokes, everyone bashes the Situation, and when that douche gets up there he fuckin bombs it! Not one funny joke, it's actually painful to watch. No one laughs, only at him...fucking unreal.

If you haven't watched this roast, please do. At the very least watch Situation's part. It is unbelievable.

TE
03-16-2011, 12:43 AM
The entire thing was terrible.

1/10

TBH, what the fuck was "The Situation" doing there?

He doesn't know what real comedy is.

Greg Giraldo will be sorely missed.

Buddy Holly
03-16-2011, 12:50 AM

Viacom owns Comedy Central.

Viacom owns MTV.

Connect the dots.

If they wanted to use someone from the Jersey Shore on the Roast, they should have used Pauly D. He's actually funny and has comedic timing. Snoop did well and he's far from being a comedian.

But honestly, why the hell aren't they just using pure comedians and not entertainers who get their stuff written for them? Snoop, Larry King, Situation, etc. And all the other useless souls from prior roasts. /Rant

texas_gator
03-16-2011, 12:50 AM
The entire thing was terrible.

1/10

He doesn't know what real comedy is.

Greg Giraldo will be sorely missed.

:toast

well said, WTF was the shituation doin there? :nope:nope:nope

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 12:55 AM
hahahaha

they prob included that douche just so everyone could slam him in front of the country, and god damn was that hilarious. his act was so terrible, like fucking shockingly terrible, that it should be mandatory to watch it....it's just powerful to feel the vast energy of disapproval and disgust during his entire time at the podium. his jokes were soooooo bad. I'm still not over it, in a state of shock.

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 01:16 AM
A friend of mine told me he heard they had to edit a part out, when he took it too far on Snoop and I think I found it:

"Hey, Snoop Dogg," Sorrentino sneered at the pot-smoking rapper, who openly puffed on a large blunt while onstage. "Donald Trump and your ancestors had a lot in common -- they owned real estate, and your ancestors were property!"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/11/mike-situation-sorrentino-bombs-donald-trump-roast/#ixzz1Gjybudxc

CubanSucks
03-16-2011, 01:19 AM
it's annoying as hell to watch the useless celebs being put up there only for their commercial value while all their jokes are written for them by real comedians that are less known. A perfect example is Jesse Joyce (he's the real comedian writing jokes for the shithead celebs)

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 01:20 AM
found a video:

http://tv.gawker.com/#!5782399/watch-the-situation-completely-bomb-at-the-donald-trump-roast

its situation's part, watch it before comedy central takes that shit down

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 01:23 AM
crofl omg watching it again...i'm in shock again, even though I knew what was coming

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 01:28 AM
"but before I go real quick, I gotta say one more thing"

AUDIENCE implores, "NOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Mr Trump, I think you should run for president....

I probably mean that's a stupid idea."

that barely scratches the surface on how stupid his part is.

CubanSucks
03-16-2011, 01:29 AM
found a video:

http://tv.gawker.com/#!5782399/watch-the-situation-completely-bomb-at-the-donald-trump-roast

its situation's part, watch it before comedy central takes that shit down

WTF the first 1:30 was actually damn funny, then I was cringing the rest of the time.

lol at Jeff Ross planting the seed of failure in the beginning then saving the day at the end

TE
03-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Lol just saw Situation's part again, what a fucking catastrophe.

Creepn
03-16-2011, 03:28 AM
The beginning was semi-decent. I think what killed it was his over the top ego. Looking forward to watching the uncut version on comedy central though. I can't stand all the "bleeping" noises.

Lonny
03-16-2011, 03:35 AM
anyone know where i can see the video of when situation made the racist joke to snoopy dogg?

Stringer_Bell
03-16-2011, 03:50 AM
Yea, first part was alright...then it went straight into the wall. lol Donald Chump.

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 10:52 AM
WHHHAAAAATT!!!?!?!?!? Are you guys nuts?

The beginning is NOT funny...there were only some laughs in the first couple jokes because they were at the beginning of his part, audiences usually start out laughing a little regardless of what comes out their mouth. Then they quickly realized how much of a serious dumb ass this dude is...CROFL.

"Whitney, what's your deal? You look like the chicks I used to bang before I had all this money."

"You're a chick right??"

( :wtf :wtf :wtf ....I don't think she's the correct woman to go after with that joke at all. And it wasn't funny period.

Then the Jeff Ross joke...Jeff's response dominated Situation, drew all the laughs directed towards the jack ass.)

JudynTX
03-16-2011, 10:58 AM
The only funny part was when Snoop got up to roast DT. The rest sucked.

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 11:04 AM
The only funny part was when Snoop got up to roast DT. The rest sucked.

Snoop's part was hysterical IMO, even if he didn't come up with 50% of the jokes. His delivery was great. Dude's a baller.

JoeChalupa
03-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Nobody can top Dean Martin. I didn't think it was all that funny.

JudynTX
03-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Snoop's part was hysterical IMO, even if he didn't come up with 50% of the jokes. His delivery was great. Dude's a baller.

Best line of the night! "It wouldn't be the first time you kick black people out of their homes"! :lmao

Soul_Patch
03-16-2011, 11:11 AM
wow, that made me embarrassed for him....wtf...

JudynTX
03-16-2011, 11:13 AM
I thought it was funny. :lol

4>0rings
03-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... what are you gonna do about it?

:lmao :lmao

The same feeling I had watching 'The Office' for the first time is the same feeling I had watching the situations stand up. :wow

Anyone know where I can see the whole roast at?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Overall it wasn't the best roast they've done but there were moments. The Quenn of Mean wasn't as good as she normally is but she had some zingers. I love that she laughs at herself when they crack on her. That's the other reason why I like to see the roasts. Larry King surprisingly was kinda good but I hated the talk show delivery he did. Whitney wasn't as good as she usually was too. You could tell Donald was a little miffed at a few jabs he took but he was a good sport. I think my favorite was Flavor Flav's. And yes, Greg Giraldo was missed.

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Yeah I haven't really watched many roasts at all...this is really the only I'd remember, so I'm not saying it was amazing compared to the others. Just thought I had to bring this to everyone's attention who didn't see it, simply because the Situation's part is something new, I've never witnessed anything like that before. Even after a 2nd and 3rd watch, it still left me in awe.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Yeah. He thoroughly sucked but one thing I'll give him is he kept going and didn't stop til he was done.

If you haven't checked out any of the comedy central roasts, Flavor Flav, Pam Anderson and David Hassselhoff's are pretty good. Pam's is pretty epic. They pretty much violate her vagina verbally every second and Courtney Love is messsssssssssssed up. It's a show within a show.

4>0rings
03-16-2011, 03:41 PM
Flava flav's was the best. I seriously had to pause it a few times I was tired of laughing.

"Flava flave looks like a skeleton with electrical tape wrapped around the bones" :lmao :lmao :lmao

ALVAREZ6
03-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Yeah. He thoroughly sucked but one thing I'll give him is he kept going and didn't stop til he was done.

If you haven't checked out any of the comedy central roasts, Flavor Flav, Pam Anderson and David Hassselhoff's are pretty good. Pam's is pretty epic. They pretty much violate her vagina verbally every second and Courtney Love is messsssssssssssed up. It's a show within a show.

How could I find those?

Soul_Patch
03-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Flava flav's was the best. I seriously had to pause it a few times I was tired of laughing.

"Flava flave looks like a skeleton with electrical tape wrapped around the bones" :lmao :lmao :lmao

HAhahaha

Girasuck
03-17-2011, 10:56 AM
Chris Benoit is a better father than Flav.

CubanSucks
03-17-2011, 03:24 PM
the Jeff Foxworthy roast is still my favorite followed by Flav and then Pam Anderson

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Nobody can top Dean Martin. I didn't think it was all that funny.

Back then there were real entertainers/comedians doing the roasting, not a bunch of d-list hacks. I haven't seen a funny one yet in this new generation of roasts/roasters. Some are so obscene that you laugh, but after that it's not very good.

The Dean Martin celebrity roasts are still funny today. :tu

The Reckoning
03-17-2011, 04:42 PM
yeah it wasnt funny at all. giraldo was the only funny person at the other roasts...and i can tell some moments they were thinking "damn if only greg was here. this catastrophe wouldnt have happened..."

plus the jokes continue to recycle themselves. theyre all jokes making fun of age or how many black dicks have been inside the women.

JMarkJohns
03-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Quit watching after Lampanelli... realized the things felt contrived and not nearly as fun as other roasts. Might see of Situation's fail is on youtube. Wouldn't mind seeing that.

ALVAREZ6
03-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Quit watching after Lampanelli... realized the things felt contrived and not nearly as fun as other roasts. Might see of Situation's fail is on youtube. Wouldn't mind seeing that.

I posted the link jackass. It was actually kind of hard to find.

JMarkJohns
03-17-2011, 11:32 PM
I posted the link jackass. It was actually kind of hard to find.

I don't know why Ice T was shaking his head, he the was the original Situation. Only reason his bit drew laughs was Gottfried redoing it.