PDA

View Full Version : Ben & Skin on Mavs meltdown!

jermaine
03-16-2011, 10:03 AM
On 103.3 in Dallas they are having their Mavs meltdown. They think ons going to be a 07 repeat. They say Carlise don't know how to rotate. He takes Roddy B out an don't know to put him back in. They just can see the Mavs losing to their first round opponent again this yr cuz players won't know their rolls. It's classic to Here them cry about them.

fmedrano1977
03-16-2011, 10:40 AM
That show sucks!

monosylab1k
03-16-2011, 11:01 AM
The one thing Ben and Skin don't suck at is talking basketball.

And they're 100% right. First round exit without a doubt. Roddy will get 20 minutes a night, Brewer will get DNPCD'ed to death, and we'll see 48 minutes of suck between Terry/Barea/Cardinal.

alchemist
03-16-2011, 11:03 AM
if they get by the Lakers watch out! (I'm being serial)

TFloss32
03-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Mavs aren't losing in the first round. In the second round against LA...probably. If anything, they'll get outcoached.

jsandiego
03-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Ben & Skin were great as Saturday morning hosts on The Ticket, but why anyone would choose to listen (http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/headlines/20110107-radio-ratings-the-ticket-beats-espn-the-fan-combined-josh-lewin-fares-well.ece) to the four-letter network over the best sports talk station in the country is beyond me..

sribb43
03-16-2011, 03:18 PM
B&S suck but they are right

jermaine
03-16-2011, 03:23 PM
lol playing turtle terry 35 minutes per game
lol not playing beaubois
lol findog cardinal out there chucking 3's
lol signign brewer just to chill on the bench
lol midget beaner backup pg
lol contract whore backup C
lol old man kidd
lol no 2nd option
lol gforce/jackson/iggy/ellis/kobe = lateral move
lol shitty rotations
lol d fell off a cliff
lol no caron butler, no trading him either. he looks good in a suit tbh
lol me watching all 82 games every year from 00-07
lol having your heart broken
lol not giving a shit anymore
lol fuck this fucking team

You forgot LOL at you Tyson Chandler for thinking your the 2k11 champion! You caught me on a bad night. But we'll meet again, oyea you've been running from me every since.

jermaine
03-16-2011, 03:27 PM
Ben & Skin were great as Saturday morning hosts on The Ticket, but why anyone would choose to listen (http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/headlines/20110107-radio-ratings-the-ticket-beats-espn-the-fan-combined-josh-lewin-fares-well.ece) to the four-letter network over the best sports talk station in the country is beyond me..

I listen to them cuz I like sports radio. I don't know to many stations to listen to for good sports talk. I listen to Mike&Mike in the mornings then I listen to Colin Coheard or however you spell his name. But where should one go to find good sports talk if you young gentlemen don't mind me asking?

jermaine
03-16-2011, 03:33 PM
bro ever since that night ive been CURSED i fucking suck lately

great fucking curse of jermaine :cry

Rightfully so! You've gotten what you deserve. No one beats my spurs but me! But its ok, you can be second best my little brother! I shall now release you of the "if you beat Jermaine's Spurs" curse. Count down from 10 backwards as you step away from you mirror. That will be you getting over yourself, an realizing I'm the shit an your a piece of shit. Lmao

Amuseddaysleeper
03-16-2011, 04:05 PM
So another year and the Lakers won't be challenged in the West.

monosylab1k
03-16-2011, 04:05 PM
I listen to them cuz I like sports radio. I don't know to many stations to listen to for good sports talk. I listen to Mike&Mike in the mornings then I listen to Colin Coheard or however you spell his name. But where should one go to find good sports talk if you young gentlemen don't mind me asking?

for hardcore sports talk probably just stay with ESPN.

for half guy talk bullshit, half sports talk then listen to 1310 The Ticket. Keep in mind that half sports talk on The Ticket is still better than 100% sports talk on ESPN.

for just all around shitty radio, listen to The Fan.

Ghazi
03-16-2011, 04:08 PM
mono get on AIM :)

jsandiego
03-18-2011, 10:30 AM
for hardcore sports talk probably just stay with ESPN.

for half guy talk bullshit, half sports talk then listen to 1310 The Ticket. Keep in mind that half sports talk on The Ticket is still better than 100% sports talk on ESPN.

for just all around shitty radio, listen to The Fan.This.